Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Looking for a couple partnersOctober 26, 2021 04:26 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Everything here is for 1x1 plots where we each use multiple characters

~
My rules and requirements
~ Write at least 4-5+ paragraphs or 425/450-1000+ words a post, though more is strongly preferred.
For the canine roleplay it can be 400-750+ words, the more posted the better

~ Be open to having not tons of romance as well as be open to both MxF and LGBTQA+ pairings(I have characters that fit into all pairings. You don't have to have characters in that community if you don't want to, but you need to be comfortable that my characters won't all be heterosexual.)
- For the romance nothing can be instant. It needs to take time for these things to happen, just as it does in real life.

~ Play multiple character, at least 3 characters(I usually use more than that though). I might be okay if you only have two though

~ Don't expect instant replies or a reply every single day, though I'll do my best to try to post at least once a day, it won't be that frequent. Just telling you now so you know what to expect. It will most likely be a post or two every week(unless I really get into it. Than it could be 3-4+ posts per week)

Edited at April 26, 2023 02:08 AM by Destinations End
Looking for a couple partnersOctober 26, 2021 04:27 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Plots to choose from
~ For animals, I'll be using canines. You don't generally HAVE to, but it's up to you as long as it's realistic animals.
I generally do something along the lines of some major natural disaster(s) destroying a big ecosystem where various packs/animal groups live. They have to decide to either work together to find a new utopia, or break up and go off on their own, which at the time would be basically a death sentence
-
~ supernatural animals(no human forms), same theme as above or open to suggestions

~ for shapeshifters (and were-animals) I tend to like stuff along the lines of supernatural humanoids(shapeshifters in this case) have lived among humans for as long as their kind can remember. The only catch is humans have no knowledge shapeshifters and wereanimals actually exist, let alone are living among them.
When a chain of events happens that can't be explained besides the unexplainable, bountys are put on the heads of shapeshifters, wereanimals and anything else supernatural.
As a group of both supernatural and natural is suspected, caught and brought in, a few are confirmed and now they have a choice: flee for their lives and hope to survive. Or stay. And die on the spot.
(The humans can either all already all support the supernatural in their group, or some may start out not trusting them but joined the group for their own reasons)

~ for humans: nothing specific yes. Maybe some sort of boarding school or summer camp?
I've just been desperately wanting to use my two autistic, disabled teens who each have a service dog(a male character and demigirl. Both of these characters are gay)
I'd add at least one nondisabled character should we do this

~ Anthos/Furrys: maybe a boarding school or summer camp theme

Edited at April 26, 2023 02:21 AM by Destinations End
Looking for a couple partnersOctober 26, 2021 04:32 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
You can now post
Looking for a couple partnersApril 26, 2023 02:23 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Reserve just in case
Looking for a couple partnersApril 26, 2023 08:40 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'd like to join!
Looking for a couple partnersApril 26, 2023 08:42 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
@Howling
awsome! I'll message you so we can discuss what we should do together then I'll make us our own thread
Looking for a couple partnersApril 26, 2023 08:43 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Awesome!
Looking for a couple partnersApril 26, 2023 08:43 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also, I love your art!
Looking for a couple partnersApril 26, 2023 08:44 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'd be interested in some kind of human one :0
Looking for a couple partnersApril 26, 2023 08:44 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Howling on the cliff said:
Also, I love your art!

Thank you. It's my characters but I didn't draw any of it as I'm not an artist. I wish I was one though

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us