Wolf Play : Dagger PackxSapphire~Crest
Chatbox
 Saint
07:07:59 
of course my baby training no cp team finds an eve...
 starrywing
07:03:41 Novo/Starry
i miss the rage.
 Cortex
07:02:51 Tex,Core,Shade,They
good morning chat
 Anakin
06:59:21 Sith Happens
-WP Click-

First an SV chim, and now this?? Wow!
 Salem
06:57:29 Rumi
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:55:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
really hoping DS doesn't snatch her this time around e.e
 kycantina
06:54:01 ky
Someone put something in chat when DS hits
 Ecifircas
06:46:01 
361 is my current record. :p
 icemoons
06:42:48 slushy,ice,moon,
I have 108 paws
 purdy
06:39:06 
eek!! 78 paws!
 Ecifircas
06:35:39 
BJake, awh. It's so cute. I love it. :")
 icemoons
06:35:31 slushy,ice,moon,
oh shit... it's Monday... I have like 2 wolves at risk...
 icemoons
06:33:51 slushy,ice,moon,
why hello my friends
 starrywing
06:27:47 Novo/Starry
cat

Bobcat
06:27:28 (She) Cat {no bob}
Starry

Nice!
 starrywing
06:26:31 Novo/Starry
cat

what do you think about my art? :)
 Bobcat
06:25:52 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn and Nostalgia House of pack Liminal Space chase Bree through the field together.

Good wolves
 starrywing
06:20:51 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 starrywing
06:20:12 Novo/Starry
bjake

cute
 BJake
06:19:38 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey? New art piece

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : 0
Bengal Tiger : +2
Mamba : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Dagger PackxSapphire~CrestOctober 4, 2021 06:38 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post unless you are listed in the title! However feel free to follow along!

Topic
Wereanimal Summer Camp

Plot
In a world full of wereanimals, there is a summer camp for those who wish to attend. There is a cabin for each species, with people who are willing to build more for any new species. Each cabin has a senior member who is considered the head of the cabin. The camp is designed to help train the were's to learn to control and learn of their powers.

However tensions began to rise when two new were's arrive. Both children of the Original line of were's. Now every wereanimal was a descendant from one of the Original were's. But there are wereanimal's who were directly related to the Originals. However the Original wereanimal children are rare, and are considered very powerful. With a stronger control over their shifting, their animal forms are larger then the rest, and they have more powers and/or abilities then others.

When the two meet, it is an instant battle for higher power as is in most animal's instinct. So the campers find themselves forced to pick sides and even the camp director cannot do anything. The clash causes many enemies to arrive.
And finally as an entire army of enemies are reported to be moving towards the camp, the two have no choice but to work together to defend the camp.

Characters
Dagger-Female
Sapphire~Crest-Male

Edited at October 25, 2021 11:14 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxSapphire~CrestOctober 4, 2021 06:39 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wereanimal Summer Camp

Types of Wereanimals
(Credits are in the links above the pictures. Also couldn't find pictures for all. They are also suppose to look more natural, as this is just an idea of how they will look fully shifted)
Werewolf
Wolf
-Werejackal
Weredog
Dog
Werewildcat
Wildcat
Wereboar
Boar
Werefox
Fox
-Werehawk
-Wereagle
-Werecrow
Wereshark
Shark
-Werebear
-Weregoat
-Wereram
-Werebull
-Werehorse
Werestag/deer
Deer
-Werewhale
Werebadger
Badger
-Wereotter
Wererat
Rat
-Werehyena
-Werefrog
-Werefish
-Werecrane
Werelion
Lion
Weretiger
Tiger
-Werepanther
Werejaguar
Jaguar
-Werecrocodile
-Wererhino
-Werebuffalo
-Wereape
-Weremammoth
-Werehippo
-Weregiraffe
-Werevulture
-Wereibex
-Weregazelle
-Wereserpent
Weredragon
Dragon

Cabins
There are forty cabins for each of the seperate wereanimals, the inside is basically the same. With bunk beds on either side lining the cabin. With four different bathrooms, two girls and two boys, that also have showers and other things needed in a bathroom. There is also two chests beside each bunk bed so each person has a chest. There are racks beside each bunk bed to fit hanged clothes. The cabins are quite large, so it is no surprise that there is a lot of stuff. However the color and style of the cabin depends on the wereanimal staying in.

Staff Personel(NPC's)
Camp Director(1/1)
-Kent Griffith(M/Werefox)
Activity Directors(5/5)
-Lea Suarez(Head Activity Director/F/Werefrog)
-Carmen Ibarra(F/Weredragon)
-Debbie Douglas(F/Weretiger)
-Thaddeus Zuniga(M/Werewolf)
-Dawn Paul(F/Werelion)
Cooks(10/10)
-Donny Tran(Head Cook/M/Werebadger)
-Pierre Stephenson(M/Werehawk)
-Camille Elliott(F/Weredog)
-Greta Allison(F/Wereshark)
-Gustavo Castaneda(M/Werecrow)
Cleaners(15/15)
-Edgar Henson(Head Cleaner/M/Werehorse)
-Mary Barrett(F/Werecrane)
-Dalton Green(M/Wererat)
-Abram Yu(M/Werepanther)
-Werner Sweeney(M/Weremammoth)
Security Guards(40/40)
-Antonia Hudson(Head Guard/M/Wereape)
-Meghan Gallagher(F/Werewolf)
-Oren Norris(F/Werejaguar)
-Nathan Bray(M/Weredragon)
-Thad Holloway(M/Werebull)

Map
WIP

Edited at October 4, 2021 09:03 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxSapphire~CrestOctober 4, 2021 06:39 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dagger's Character
Personal Information
Full Name
Accalia Ildiko
Meaning of Name
Accalia means she wolf
Ildiko means battle or warrior
Nickname/Aliases
Lia(Siblings)
Little Wolf(Parents)
Race
Wereanimal
Species
Part of the Orginal bloodline of Werewolves
Religion
Doesn't really have one
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Appearance
Height
5'8
Typical Clothing
Often dressed in simple jeans, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes. Accalia isn't much of a fashion person. As that is about ninety precent of her wardrobe. However if time calls for it, she can get dressed up nice, she just normally refuses to. On days that are to cold even for her, she will pull on a hoodie.
Skin Color
Tan
Body Type
Slender yet muscular
Shape of face
High cheekbones and slightly sharp jawline
Hair Color
Platinum blonde
Hair Style
While her hair is long, it is often kept in a braid or ponytail to keep it out of the way
Eye Color
Striking gray
Scars/Deformities
Accalia has a few scars from battle and werecreature training. However one of the biggest ones is on her shoulder, from she and her eldest brother were sparring as werewolves.
Tattoo's
Accalia has a black werewolf face and teeth tattoo on her left inner wrist to signal her type of werecreature.
Eyesight
Above average
Left/Right/Ambidextrous
Right
Werewolf Appearance
Wolfo
Just more feminine, all fur is pure black, no blue lightning/eyes, and eyes are gray

Personality
Strength(7/10)
Accalia is a werecreature, that enhances her skills
Stamina(7/10)
Accalia likes to run
Speed(6/10)
Accalia is for sure not the fastest werecreature, however she is pretty agile on her feet
Social Skills(5/10)
Accalia is not much of a talker, as she usually prefers to be alone
Cooking(0/10)
Accalia is a warrior, not a cooker. Er, also she burned the kitchen down once attempting to cook
Humor(6/10)
Even if this werewolf seems like she is a hard stone-faced wereanimal she truly has a sense of humor
Jealous(2/10)
It's more of protective? Perhaps, but for the most part Accalia is not a jealous person
Creativity(6/10)
Accalia likes to try new things and make new stuff
Knowledge(7/10)
Like her brothers, Accalia has spent a fair amount of time in the libraries and in books. As well as listening, watching, and waiting
Hygiene(9/10)
Accalia stays pretty clean, unless for some odd reason she can't get to water and soap.
Laziness(3/10)
It is very hard for this werewolf to sit still long enough to be considered lazy. She prefers to train, read, work, well anything really
Patience(7/10)
Accalia has been working on her patience but it could for sure use some more help
Quirks/Habits
-Quick to recognize others accomplishments
-Bites lip when thinking or trying to remember something
-Licks lips frequently
-Taps fingernails on surfaces(Doesn't do it to much)
-Determined, purposeful walk
-Chooses words very carefully; speaks in an exacting way
-Describes things very precisely
-Speaks with an accent
-Unreadable facial expressions
-Honing her werewolf abilities
-Hanging out with her family and pets
-Exploring
-Nature
-Relaxing
Dislikes
-The color yellow
-Being judged as a women
-When any of her family get hurt
-Being unable to help
-She dislikes when she is unable to do anything

Relationships
Mother
Kyra
Father
Callum
Sisters
N/A
Brothers
Maximilian(Max)-Older twin/29
Marco-Younger twin/29
Lukas-19
Other Family
N/A
Other Relationships
N/A

Miscellaneous
Bad Habits
-Nail biting
-Cracking knuckles
-Talking to herself
-Licking her lips
-Biting her lips
Talents/Special Skills
-Critical thinking
-Persistence
-Decision making
-Strategic thinking
-Problem solving
-Multi-Tasking
-Observation
Allergies
N/A
Languages
-English(Native)
-Spanish
-German
Quote/Mantra
"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

Sapphire's Character
Name: Shaun McGuire
Nickname: He doesn't have any yet
Sexuality: Bisexual
Breed: Were-Stag
Human appearance: He stands at 6'3 and weighs about 230 lbs. Green eyes go with his dark hair that is shaved around but styled-ish on top. Short length beard that grows on a sharp jawline. His body does have scars but his clothing hides them. Shaun does have a tattoo of his family crest on his back
-
Wereanimal Appearance: He stands at the same height, but is a more muscular. His fur is a nice chocolate color with some tan underside. He has the antlers of a Red Stag.

Edited at October 28, 2021 04:34 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxSapphire~CrestOctober 30, 2021 10:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*For the last time mom, I do not want to go to that stupid camp!* Shaun exclaimed before slamming his door in his mother's face. The young shifter plopped on his bed and looked at his phone, scrolling through social media.
His mother sighed and turned to her husband, *He's not going to get better if he stays here.* She said and he nods ... after a long and painful family talk, Shaun found himself on a bus that would take him to the camp. Looking out the window, he takes out his ear buds and puts them into his ears. His parents watch him from the bus station platform and watch as the bus departs. I am 27 years old and living with my parents. If you feel like judging, don't... Things are my complicated than you think... and being with my parents would help the complications just by a little.
Watching the landscape move by, Shaun ended up falling asleep on the bus and wouldn't wake up till they got to the camp. When the bus came to a stop, Shaun woke up and grabbed his bags and loads off the bus. Looking around, the camp seemed.... not what he was thinking. Groaning, he picked up his bag and makes his way to the check in/admissions area.
Dagger PackxSapphire~CrestNovember 2, 2021 08:09 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I'll see you later, mother." Kyra Ildiko nods, her eyes full of worry as she looks at her daughter. A sturdy man stood beside Kyra, her husband, Callum Ildiko. Then there were Kyra's sons. Twins, Maximilian, Max, and Marco. As well as the youngest, Lukas. Kyra frowns,"Are you sure you want to come to this camp? Your brothers are doing fine, you could learn to control your shifting and abilities at home." Max grins,"Yeah, Eilki, you could come home and keep getting your butt kicked by me and Marco." The young woman rolls her eyes, amused. "Says the one who was eating dust yesterday under my paw?" Max shrugs,"Says who?"

Eilki rolls her eyes again, before focusing on her mother. "That's okay. You and dad did good with the boys, but the Original powers and abilities skipped the boys." That was true, the only thing the boys got from the Original line was the bigger wereanimal form, which their family were werewolves. Eilki sighs,"I may have better control of my shifting, but I am subject to emotions to. I wish not to harm anyone else." Kyra sighs,"Alright. Well, we love you." The goodbyes were swift yet warming, and the family departs.

Leaving the Original-blooded werewolf on the hill of camp with her few bags. Eilki sighs as she picks her bags up, heading for the admissions building. Where she would check in, then proceed to her cabin. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to come to this camp, but it was her last hope. Her parents had tried, but Eilki had recently injured a classmate in college, and so she had chosen camp. The world knew of wereanimals, and most of them were okay with it as they were aware of the camps that trained and taught the wereanimals. However there were forces trained to take down wereanimals if they ever became...bad.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us