I don't know what to do with her -WP Click-
 Nikwasi
11:35:51 Mac
Katy
Oh you didn't have to give me mush
But thank you anyways <3
 Caeruleum
11:34:28 Cae, Blue
Cant believe i didnt log in for my anniversary but at 6am next day :')
 Nikwasi
11:33:46 Mac
Katy
No problem xD
 distant-lands
11:33:32 katy | beetle
Mac,
awh thanks :D i appreciate it
 Warriors of Hyrule
11:33:27 
I want to make her a quasar albino -WP Click-
 Nikwasi
11:33:11 Mac
Katy
Not anymore :)
 distant-lands
11:31:42 katy | beetle
i'm at 136 :') saving up for the den folder background though
 Nikwasi
11:30:51 Mac
I only have 60 moonflowers since I bought the quasar dye
 Warriors of Hyrule
11:29:59 
I only have 13 moon flowers
 Nikwasi
11:29:19 Mac
Coy
I was referring to the lighter parts around the muzzle. But I think I agree with you
 Warriors of Hyrule
11:28:31 
I want the Quasar Dye to dye one of my wolves its a very pretty base coat
 Destinations End
11:28:31 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mac
The brown looks perfect in my opinion.
By lighter parts do you mean the dots? If so, I would personally say no
 distant-lands
11:27:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

name ideas? :)
i typically go with victorian sounding names
 Nikwasi
11:26:31 Mac
Coy
Better? Or should I make the lightest parts a little darker?
-Click-
 Serpents
11:25:46 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Sir skales as names help with other names
 Dragons land
11:25:08 
💀 yall its 11:24 at night...
I have to go to work at 6:00😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +3
Polar Bear : -1
Death Adder : -1
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Requests

LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 28, 2024 08:49 PM

TheFlyingKitten

Neutral

Give Award
So, they aren't necessarily a complete sona, considering the circumstances, but I didn't know what else to call them. I want to try and see if I can put myself out there in the Voice Acting community (huge work in progress there), and I want a character to help display my voice without a face. Here's a general overview of the character:
Species: (Still working on the name for them)
Gender: Born female but gets mistaken for a male often enough that they just roll with whatever.
Build/Phsyical Description: Medium-sized body with thin tan fur along their body. A black mane of fur grows around their neck like a bush, as soft as silk yet it manages to look rough and course somehow. Their face is circular and has a single hole that houses one large eye that can travel out of their face if they want/need to get a closer look at something.
Temperament: Fairly easygoing in most situations, though moments of immense stress can cause them to emit a loud screeching sound from the black fur on their neck.
Payment: I am willing to pay up to 40 apples for a commission of this beautiful (at least beautiful in my eyes) creature.
*All characters/pictures placed in this ad are mine and are accredited to the pack TheFlyingKitten, (c)163706.
LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 28, 2024 08:50 PM

TheFlyingKitten

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at May 28, 2024 08:51 PM by TheFlyingKitten
LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 29, 2024 06:30 PM

KazKazKazoo

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hi! I'm a digital anthro artist who might be interested!
LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 29, 2024 06:57 PM

TheFlyingKitten

Neutral

Give Award

KazKazKazoo said:

Okay! Here are some general questions just to make sure we can work well together:
How much do you expect to be paid?
What is the longest time you believe you will take to create the piece? (I don't expect it to be made by a specific time, I just like to have knowledge of a potential time. It's a quirk of mine).
Is there a limit on what you will and won't draw? (I don't plan to make you draw anything raunchy or inappropriate, I'm just looking for a standard full body commission of this baby).
LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 29, 2024 08:27 PM

KazKazKazoo

Darkseeker

Give Award

TheFlyingKitten said:

KazKazKazoo said:

Okay! Here are some general questions just to make sure we can work well together:
What is the longest time you believe you will take to create the piece? (I don't expect it to be made by a specific time, I just like to have knowledge of a potential time. It's a quirk of mine).
Is there a limit on what you will and won't draw? (I don't plan to make you draw anything raunchy or inappropriate, I'm just looking for a standard full body commission of this baby).

25-30 apples would be my lowest offer! 25 for unshaded, 30 for shaded. I don't usually do wolfplay currency commissions, but this is a significantly cheaper offer than my standard USD prices ^^" I understand if it's too steep a price however!
I usually get things done within a couple days! Max 2 weeks, though taking that long is unlikely.
I don't draw humanoids or NSFW, but I can draw anthropomorphic characters and anything similar in build, including monsters. I am also open to drawing gore and/or blood!
Notes:
  • Since I don't usually do commission work through wolfplay, I would prefer that you credit one of my main accounts which I use for artwork. (I'll let you know what to credit exactly, of course ! ^^)
  • If you want artwork examples I'd be happy to link places where you can find examples of my work through a PM!

Edited at May 29, 2024 08:29 PM by KazKazKazoo
LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 29, 2024 08:50 PM

TheFlyingKitten

Neutral

Give Award

KazKazKazoo said:

TheFlyingKitten said:

KazKazKazoo said:

25-30 apples would be my lowest offer! 25 for unshaded, 30 for shaded. I don't usually do wolfplay currency commissions, but this is a significantly cheaper offer than my standard USD prices ^^" I understand if it's too steep a price however!
I usually get things done within a couple days! Max 2 weeks, though taking that long is unlikely.
I don't draw humanoids or NSFW, but I can draw anthropomorphic characters and anything similar in build, including monsters. I am also open to drawing gore and/or blood!
Notes:
  • Since I don't usually do commission work through wolfplay, I would prefer that you credit one of my main accounts which I use for artwork. (I'll let you know what to credit exactly, of course ! ^^)
  • If you want artwork examples I'd be happy to link places where you can find examples of my work through a PM!

30 apples works perfectly! Timing is no issue for me, personally, take as long as you need; and I am more than willing to credit the necessary accounts. If you'd like to offer examples I am more than willing to see one! It never hurts to get look into an artist's work.

Forums > Artwork > Art Requests

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us