Wolf Play : LF: Artist to Draw a Sona
Chatbox
 distant-lands
07:35:12 katy | beetle
Vah,
very true, i just haven't taken much time with it ^^

i suppose you wouldn't need many references once you get it down :)
 Silly
07:34:01 SL, SilverLined
It's not my best but I enjoyed it ^^
 Zeraphia
07:33:22 Vah is old :(
Silly

Oooh I love the colors and the way it looks!
 Silly
07:32:21 SL, SilverLined
Finished this one. It was fun to do and a nice break lol -Click-
 MidnightXHunters
07:31:32 Echo
For some reason drawing animal features on humans are easier than human features on animals
 Megan :)
07:31:07 southern lil' miss
Hey.
 Zeraphia
07:30:57 Vah is old :(
Katy

Oh it takes a lot of practice and references!

Surprisingly, I don't use as many references now but I did when I was working on anatomy and making it look okay.
 distant-lands
07:30:19 katy | beetle
Vah,
i imagine! i wish i could draw humans sometimes, the poses are so much more dynamic
 Long Wang
07:29:12 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
How is there still profit after spending over 6000 mush on figurines.
Today's Gain: 1059 Today's Loss: 0 Today's Profit: 1059
7 Day Gain: 11601 7 Day Loss: 11455 7 Day Profit: 146
 Austan vindar
07:29:02 *Gibberish*
My leg is asleep
 Zeraphia
07:28:49 Vah is old :(
Katy

:3

It was a lot of fun to do the pose!
 MidnightXHunters
07:28:42 Echo
Let's goooo! School starts tomorrow!
 distant-lands
07:28:17 katy | beetle
Vah,
i love that so much :0 the background and the pose are so pretty
 Enigma
07:28:16 
Is explore laggy for anyone right now
 distant-lands
07:27:32 katy | beetle
ET,
yess! my favorite OC is exactly that :D

i've been wanting to draw her with a matching background for some time, maybe i'll do that soon lol
-Click-
 Zeraphia
07:26:43 Vah is old :(
Mmh art

-Click-
 Sassy Otaku
07:26:32 Chuuya/Ruggie
ET
I got Krita the other day, and spent yesterday just going through my brushes and messing with pressure settings and stuff
I think I'm just lost on where to start now :')
 Crypto Currency
07:26:13 Ash they/them
gonna poof, chat :)
 Eternity
07:25:52 ET
distant
Monochromatic OCs are so fun, I love greyscale OCs with a lil pop of colour *^*
 Eternity
07:24:53 ET
Sassy Otaku
Oh god, probably so many it'd be an essay.

Buut some quick ones:
Get familiar with your program! Get something with a decent amount of brushes, layers and digital capabilities. You don't have to learn everything at once, but knowing how to use layers, selection tools, layer modes and different brushes will be a huge help!

Almost all art programs have a TONNE of tutorials on youtube.

Don't be afraid to make mistakes, you have an undo button.

DON'T FORGET TO SAVE. Having your program crash is so painful, even more painful when it gets rid of your art piece.

Make sure pen pressure is turned on if your tablet/pen has it!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Grizzly Bear : +2
Baboon : -5
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Requests

LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 28, 2024 08:49 PM

TheFlyingKitten

Neutral

Give Award
So, they aren't necessarily a complete sona, considering the circumstances, but I didn't know what else to call them. I want to try and see if I can put myself out there in the Voice Acting community (huge work in progress there), and I want a character to help display my voice without a face. Here's a general overview of the character:
Species: (Still working on the name for them)
Gender: Born female but gets mistaken for a male often enough that they just roll with whatever.
Build/Phsyical Description: Medium-sized body with thin tan fur along their body. A black mane of fur grows around their neck like a bush, as soft as silk yet it manages to look rough and course somehow. Their face is circular and has a single hole that houses one large eye that can travel out of their face if they want/need to get a closer look at something.
Temperament: Fairly easygoing in most situations, though moments of immense stress can cause them to emit a loud screeching sound from the black fur on their neck.
Payment: I am willing to pay up to 40 apples for a commission of this beautiful (at least beautiful in my eyes) creature.
*All characters/pictures placed in this ad are mine and are accredited to the pack TheFlyingKitten, (c)163706.
LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 28, 2024 08:50 PM

TheFlyingKitten

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at May 28, 2024 08:51 PM by TheFlyingKitten
LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 29, 2024 06:30 PM

KazKazKazoo

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hi! I'm a digital anthro artist who might be interested!
LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 29, 2024 06:57 PM

TheFlyingKitten

Neutral

Give Award

KazKazKazoo said:

Okay! Here are some general questions just to make sure we can work well together:
How much do you expect to be paid?
What is the longest time you believe you will take to create the piece? (I don't expect it to be made by a specific time, I just like to have knowledge of a potential time. It's a quirk of mine).
Is there a limit on what you will and won't draw? (I don't plan to make you draw anything raunchy or inappropriate, I'm just looking for a standard full body commission of this baby).
LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 29, 2024 08:27 PM

KazKazKazoo

Darkseeker

Give Award

TheFlyingKitten said:

KazKazKazoo said:

Okay! Here are some general questions just to make sure we can work well together:
What is the longest time you believe you will take to create the piece? (I don't expect it to be made by a specific time, I just like to have knowledge of a potential time. It's a quirk of mine).
Is there a limit on what you will and won't draw? (I don't plan to make you draw anything raunchy or inappropriate, I'm just looking for a standard full body commission of this baby).

25-30 apples would be my lowest offer! 25 for unshaded, 30 for shaded. I don't usually do wolfplay currency commissions, but this is a significantly cheaper offer than my standard USD prices ^^" I understand if it's too steep a price however!
I usually get things done within a couple days! Max 2 weeks, though taking that long is unlikely.
I don't draw humanoids or NSFW, but I can draw anthropomorphic characters and anything similar in build, including monsters. I am also open to drawing gore and/or blood!
Notes:
  • Since I don't usually do commission work through wolfplay, I would prefer that you credit one of my main accounts which I use for artwork. (I'll let you know what to credit exactly, of course ! ^^)
  • If you want artwork examples I'd be happy to link places where you can find examples of my work through a PM!

Edited at May 29, 2024 08:29 PM by KazKazKazoo
LF: Artist to Draw a SonaMay 29, 2024 08:50 PM

TheFlyingKitten

Neutral

Give Award

KazKazKazoo said:

TheFlyingKitten said:

KazKazKazoo said:

25-30 apples would be my lowest offer! 25 for unshaded, 30 for shaded. I don't usually do wolfplay currency commissions, but this is a significantly cheaper offer than my standard USD prices ^^" I understand if it's too steep a price however!
I usually get things done within a couple days! Max 2 weeks, though taking that long is unlikely.
I don't draw humanoids or NSFW, but I can draw anthropomorphic characters and anything similar in build, including monsters. I am also open to drawing gore and/or blood!
Notes:
  • Since I don't usually do commission work through wolfplay, I would prefer that you credit one of my main accounts which I use for artwork. (I'll let you know what to credit exactly, of course ! ^^)
  • If you want artwork examples I'd be happy to link places where you can find examples of my work through a PM!

30 apples works perfectly! Timing is no issue for me, personally, take as long as you need; and I am more than willing to credit the necessary accounts. If you'd like to offer examples I am more than willing to see one! It never hurts to get look into an artist's work.

Forums > Artwork > Art Requests

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us