LOOK at who I found ^^

-WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
06:42:36 Crook, She/her
Hey chat
 Sir Froggington
06:42:29 Can, Frog
Enigma
Ooooh do you have one in mind that you've always wanted?
 Austan vindar
06:42:19 *Gibberish*
Tobias :D
 Caeli
06:42:07 
Empress

Me!
 Sateda
06:41:57 
Enigma-
I went through that, it's so much work x_x
 Empress Midnight
06:41:48 
Besides me and Sir Froggington, who else loves frogs?
 DevilsPlayground
06:41:46 Devil (Any pronouns)
Austan!! :D
 Austan vindar
06:41:28 *Gibberish*
Hi chat
 Enigma
06:40:28 
I'm even changing my last name 🤡
 Sir Froggington
06:39:53 Can, Frog
Enigma
:/ I'm sorry
 Enigma
06:37:50 
@Candor
I don't want anything to do with him after I have financial capability to move out. He's literally an infected blister on this family and probably the source of my mental health issues :') but yeah I'm alright for now, just massively annoyed and my patience is thin with this warm weather
 Sassy Otaku
06:37:42 Chuuya/Ruggie
If I wanted to spend an apple on a salve, I may as well craft one :')
 Vennenum
06:37:26 Venn/Venne
The login form keeps switching sides.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +1
Jaguar : +1
Grey Fox : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Light Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3 

honey x mercenary | discussionJuly 10, 2024 08:36 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
please don't post if your name is not in the title!
honey x mercenary | discussionJuly 10, 2024 10:20 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Kingdoms

Each kingdom represents one of the basic elements - fire, water, air, and earth. Within said kingdoms are different houses, each varying in their strengths and weaknesses, most likely trading with one another. They are all respectable in their own ways, carrying out various duties to their fellow royal servants and commoners. The fire houses are known for their dragons mostly, representing such as fire dragons are the most common. Each one has a varying amount of riders, and are no longer a main focus in the world, though is still in the background. Water houses are known for their great fishermen and amazing views on the coasts. The air houses reside in the mountains - grueling blizzards and storms keeping them away from the rest of the world, but are recognized by their strength. The earth people have a way of maintaing the economy, renowned for their tradings, especially in agriculture.

The most important houses in each kingdom are as follows;

Fire ; Facklor, Facklon, Fallon, Fickler
Water ; Werner, Wilmot, Wilmer, Warwick
Air ; Agnolo, Argus, Argan, Alsike
Earth ; Ephron, Ephran, Enoch, Elef

A lot of the times, these families will marry one another. It allows for them to follow the tradition of keeping their blood 'pure', though of course, this isn't always followed. A number of times there will be marriages outside of even these kingdoms and houses in the world, most like for politics. However, this is quite rare as these kingdoms are powerful and dominant amongst even themselves. While there isn't a lot of tension and hasn't been for a while, there are always disagreements. Wars are uncommon in the realms. Monthly meetings are held to discuss such things and keep everyone up to date on new and older information if necessary.

Each kingdom is known for a certain thing and are as follows ;

Fire ; Their dragons and desirable clothes. These people are fashionable.
Water ; Fishermen and amazing coastal views. A number of folk travel to their part of the world to see it. They got tons of movement through there as well due to shipping ports.
Air ; The mountains that no one else dare even attempt to climb. They are mostly known for their fierceful attitudes.
Earth ; Agriculture and bartering. A lot of hunting and such goes on here and is filled with all sorts of markets in their towns.

Each kingdom has a thing the other wants. Trading is not uncommon, and some will trade more with others. Earth is known to trade the most because of their agriculture. For example, fire will trade different fabrics for a certain crop, or even a herd of livestock for their dragons, etc. Anything is possible when it comes to trading. It can happen while at meetings, or the kingdom may send someone to pick up/deliver what is asked. Either way, everyone basically shares everything.

Magic

If it weren't obvious, magic in this world is a huge part though it is only attained through your bloodline. If you are not some sort of royalty or a part of the royal houses, you do not have the ability to use it. Royals have the most powers - their abilities are unmatched and a lot of the times they are trained from a young age on how to use them properly. Magic is also heavily studied by those in the kingdom
Dragons
Extra

Wisemen are the historians of the realms.

Edited at July 26, 2024 07:41 PM by Mercenary
honey x mercenary | discussionJuly 11, 2024 06:58 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award

TALLAN ATREYU FACKLOR

Male | 25 | Elven Heir of the Fire Realm

Name : Tallan Atreyu Facklor

Nickname(s) : Allan, Trey

Title(s) : Heir of the Fire Realm, The Rightful Heir, The Dragon of Fire, The Realm's Promise, The Unwanted

Species : Elf

Sex : Male

Sexuality : Bisexual

Role : The Rightful Heir

Abilities : His powers are align with fire. He can form fire in his hands periodically and 'throw' it, create hot balls of energy, can increase his body temperature, etc. (Will explain these more in depth as I think of things lol).

Appearance : Tallan is a man of many things, and the things that radiates off of him is wit and charm. Standing at roughly five foot nine with a lean, yet muscular build from his days practicing his sword skills and required training that his parents scheduled him as a youngster, Tallan has adapted well to the world around him. His skin tone is that of russet, a reddish-brown. Scars are most prominent on him, as they leave with a lighter pigmentation. The most obvious would be the one across his chest that happened in a fight with his brother. Others scatter throughout his body, telling stories of a childhood that Tallan has grown to be quite fond of. He has a boxy build - no broad shoulders and slimmer waist, but rather a... box. Simple as that. Very faint freckles dapple his skin, and other beauty marks - moles, darker freckles, anything else of the like is mostly found when you take a closer look. He has a porous face; scarred from the acne of his teenager years though have luckily cleared up.

Tallan's face is quite angular with a more rectangular shaping to it. He has defined cheeks, though a visible jawline that's a bit more soft. His eyes are of almond shape, a shocking yellow in color, emitting a certain light in his eyes that is only found in so many nowadays. They are normally what speak for his expressions, moving with his face the most out of anything else that would describe how he is feeling. Through his eyes he could be considered an open book. His eyebrows, a dark black in color, are a bit thin yet not thin. They too are expressive, helping to animate his face even more. They sit with only the slightest angle in them. His nose is a bit wide in width, though follows straight down his face - similar to a cliff in a way. Below are his lips which are full - top and bottom - and protrude from his face as well, hiding slightly crooked teeth behind them. Tallan has nothing for facial hair - he simply refuses to grow it as it would grow in quite patchy. He remains clean-shaven at all times. Tallan has a full head of hair as well - thick and curly, in a dreadlocks style. It reaches a bit past his shoulders, maintaing a clean look nearly all of the time.

Tallan's wardrobe is obviously filled with royalty clothing. Handmade clothes, mostly from his mother and her maids, are hand-embroidered with their kingdom's sigil and colors in the stitching. He likes things to look neat and sleek, so he wears minimal layers, The colors he commonly wears are red and black - his house colors - though of course, this can expan dependent on the occassion. He's known to wear jewelry as well - rings with great stones and simple bands as well, golden bracelets that reflect like no other because of how polished they are, and necklaces that have been gifted to him throughout his life.

Personality : Tallan is a stubborn man. He's like a stone in a lot of ways. He remains with a choice, and is hard to make him begin to waiver his own beliefs. Raised in a house of tradition and royalty, he believes himself to have hardened from a young age. Tallan goes about things in an independent way to prevent others from protesting his actions - thus making him a bit rebellious. He's the type to tell you he's done something after he has committed to it. It is not a thing of trust, but rather habit he picked up from a young age. That is not to say he is broken, but also he is a free soul that has been restrained for far too long. Some would consider it rebellious and call him a teenager still if they had a chance, but he's only living out the years he couldn't while stuck in the castle, hidden away from the world.

Tallan is very cautious when it comes to others. While he's easy to talk to, mostly engaging in deeper, philisophical conversations, Tallan remains guarded. He fears things like betrayal and lying, and he figures that if nobody could scale the wall he places in front of him, then nobody could ever do such things. There are very few people who can say that they have his full trust, and a lot of the times, it grows obvious. He will tell you things at random times, and even become vulnerable. Tallan is no stranger to emotion. In fact, he embraces it. Tallan is an engaged listener when he needs to be and, although he hasn't fulfilled a whole lifetime of experience, tries to put himself in someone else's shoes. He's empathetic, and sometimes to an extent that it could hurt him. He has an odd balance of wanting others in his life while being scared of things he can't confirm nor deny would happen.

Tallan is witty. Whether it's his sense of humor or simply being alert, he's both. He creates a mental note of nearly everything whether he knows it or not, and remembers small details more than the big ones. While he can't always read someone's body language or pick up what their aura is giving off, he can note how their eyebrows move or how they lick their lips when talking about a certain something. Whatever it is, those little things, Tallan will remember for probably the rest of his life. Now as for sense of humor... He's sarcastic. Wickedly sarcastic. He could come up with a comment for just about everything, though of course, he knows when not to. He likes to keep things light and ensure that everyone can be included. That said, he does well in social settings and can talk to just about anyone.

Tallan has a free spirit. He enjoys adventure and learning new things, normally picking up from those around him. He would rather be working instead of sitting around, and doing as he pleases. He tends to have a hard time being told what to do, but because he is still respectable and has superiors, he remains to be loyal and do as he is told without too much protesting. He's stern when he needs to be and would rather talk things out instead of exploding at one another over a situation. Tallan has always hated arguing and intends to prevent it at any given time. He's trustworthy and loyal, and would give up his life for those he genuinely holds close. Tallan does have a hard time letting things go however; he can hold a grudge like there's no tomorrow. He tries his best to give the same energy back as he is given, but if he doesn't like you, you will know. He's honest and straightforward at all times, even if you may not appreciate it.

Strengths :
+ Being royalty
+ Magic
+ Agile
+ Observant
+ Respectable
+ Honest
+ Dragons

Weaknesses :
- Family
- Stubborness
- Can hold a grudge
- Rebellious at times
- Vulnerability
- Physical strength
- Frowned upon in kingdom as the "Unwanted Heir"

+ Adventure
+ Swimming
+ Horses
+ Magic
+ Learning new things
+ Sunsets
+ His mother's cooking

Dislikes :
- His father and now is brother
- Feeling alone
- Being bossed around by those who have no right
- Not being able to work
- Winters
- Not knowing where he is
- Knowing he isn't getting what he deserves
- Being accussed of things he hasn't done

Affiliations :

Atreyu Facklor (62) - Father ; Alive

The two have a rocky relationship, meaning Tallan treads lightly when around this man. While he knows his father cares, Tallan has always felt he can not live up to the expectations that his father has set so high. When in conversation, Tallan is always made out to be the instigator.

Elise Facklor-Ambrosius (62) - Mother ; Alive yet growing sickly

Tallan is very much closer to his mother. He considers her to be his protector - a woman he can rely on emotionally and that he knows will back him up. She is his rock, but with her deteriorating health, Tallan is praying almost every night that she gains the strength to live another day.

Koda & Reya Facklor (12) - Younger Twin Brother & Sister ; Alive

Tallan holds these two near and dear to him and would be damned if anyone were to touch a hair on their heads. He sees them as pure souls in a world of chaos - serenity among monsters. He would do anything for them.

Albus "The Rightful King" Facklor (20) - Younger Brother ; Alive

Once a brother that has now turned enemy. These two never got along, especially when Tallan had been named heir king before Albus was. Unfortunately, things have grown worse. Tallan turns quiet when asked about his first brother, and the pain that grows in his eyes says a number of things.

Other : Basically done c:

Edited at July 13, 2024 12:06 AM by Mercenary
honey x mercenary | discussionJuly 11, 2024 08:27 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Oleander Aquila Scarduzio

Nicknames

Olly, Andie, Scar

Species

Half-elf

Male - he/him

Sexuality

Bisexual

Occupation

Royal guard (formerly)

Appearance

In terms of his appearance, Oleander isn't the most intimidating man. He only stands at about 5'7 and has a wiry, lean body type, especially when compared to many of his fellow, more muscular guards. His skin is an even, rich tan with deep red undertones.

Oleander's features are extremely sharp, almost lupine in appearance. He has a very angular face shape with a sharp jawline and square chin. His nose is straight and pointed, and his already-thin lips are often pressed into a severe line. His brows and lashes, however, are much softer than the rest of his face; his lashes are thick and dark, while his brows are feathery and small. His eyes are chestnut brown in color and round, giving him a perpetually wide-eyed expression. Oleander's facial hair tends to grow fairly quickly, so he's usually sporting a thin layer of stubble unless he's just shaved.

Oleander's ink-black, shoulder-length hair is remarkably thick and glossy. He typically pulls it back into a low ponytail or bun to keep the strands out of his face, but can be persuaded to wear it down for more formal occasions.

Before he was removed from his post, Oleander was required to wear his guard's uniform at almost all times. Now, he tends to stick to button-up shirts and loose pants that he's pilfered from various wardrobes throughout the castle. He rarely puts much thought into his attire, but he does have a set of rings given to him by his mother that he always wears now that he's not forced to comply with a dress code.

Personality

During his time as a guard, Oleander adopted a gruff, blunt persona that ultimately bled into his personal life and actual personality. He's doing his best to figure out who he is without his responsibility as a guard, but he's stuck in a bit of an identity crisis. He can often still come off as short-tempered and harsh; he has an extremely difficult time differentiating between his fabricated persona and his actual demeanor.

Unfortunately, his removal from the royal guard has left Oleander fuming and bitter. He never liked Albus all that much and thinks his 'claim' to the throne is ridiculous. He's been allowed to remain in the palace after his removal, but he can often be seen stalking around or stewing quietly whenever the new king is around.

Oleander is naturally quite kind, even if he doesn't truly believe it himself. Even as a guard, he despised the idea of actually being forced to harm someone. He has a soft spot for animals and children in particular and treats them with the utmost gentleness. He's also incredibly loyal; once someone earns his trust, he'll follow them to the ends of the earth and can be extremely protective over them.

Oleander was raised in poverty in one of the realm's other kingdoms. He left home as a young teen to look for work in the Fire Realm and was ultimately recruited as a royal guard. He isn't sure what became of his parents, but he feels too guilty to return home, even after his removal from the guard.

Strengths

· Combat prowess, especially hand-to-hand

· Plant and animal identification

· Strength and stamina

· Gifted with animals

· Naturally good with children

· Extremely alert and aware

Weaknesses

· Short-tempered

· Can be unfriendly

· Holds a grudge

· Somewhat antisocial

· Reckless

· Fear of deep water

· Animals, especially dogs and horses

· Being outdoors

· Tea

· Sketching

· Reading and writing

Dislikes

· The new royal court

· Clutter or messiness

· Using his own (limited) magical abilities

· Any discussion about his childhood or past

· Complete darkness

Kin

Ezra Scarduzio - human father. Whereabouts unknown.

Aiglentine Anthony - elf mother. Whereabouts unknown.

Edited at July 11, 2024 09:59 PM by Honey
honey x mercenary | discussionJuly 13, 2024 12:08 AM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Gah he is finally done :") Sorry it took so long!
honey x mercenary | discussionJuly 13, 2024 08:55 AM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
you're all good; i love him! is there anything else we should plot out in advance?

Mercenary said:
Gah he is finally done :") Sorry it took so long!

honey x mercenary | discussionJuly 13, 2024 11:26 AM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Maybe just where we should start?
honey x mercenary | discussionJuly 13, 2024 02:08 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
hmmm i was thinking maybe right after the heir's been replaced or as it's happening? i feel like that makes for maximum drama lolll
honey x mercenary | discussionJuly 13, 2024 02:17 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Yesss, okay. The king calls for a gathering, Tallan doesn't suspect anything, things go sideways. Oleander could be quick to remove Tallan in fear of him getting attacked or maybe even Tallans brother instead? Whichever way, lol. Up to you
honey x mercenary | discussionJuly 13, 2024 02:31 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
i love that! do you think they should reveal that they're changing the heir at the gathering, or should they leave before that point and found out later somehow?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us