Wolf Play : Derpy Cats Writing Contest
Chatbox
 Insane Sanity
09:56:16 Insane | Sanity
Her affinity isn't great with me so I needed to get rid of her ;)
 Hallow's Eve
09:56:13 Hallow, Eve
I really do haha. I love the high talents and pretty wolves lol
 Insane Sanity
09:55:47 Insane | Sanity
I thought you might like her. I scanned your pack and it looked like you have a thing for high rarities and talents :P
 Malcuth
09:54:49 Wander
Thank you! His pups have been quite pretty
 Hallow's Eve
09:54:30 Hallow, Eve
Insanity THank you for the wolf!! She's so gorgeous!!
 Insane Sanity
09:53:43 Insane | Sanity
Pretty boy Malcuth
 Hallow's Eve
09:52:43 Hallow, Eve
It's my personal favorite! Im not a big movie fan but I like that one
 Malcuth
09:49:00 Wander
-WP Click-
I'm so impatient, I love to see what he produces from females:)
 Transcendence
09:48:32 free palestine
Whats the best level in forest to snag spirit ancestor encounters lol
 Insane Sanity
09:47:10 Insane | Sanity
Haha, I have not seen that movie, not a huge fan of scary movies O.O
 Hallow's Eve
09:46:29 Hallow, Eve
Honestly I'm in a Halloween mood lol. I also just watched the first scream movie
 Insane Sanity
09:45:50 Insane | Sanity
Just curious, but why Slasher? :3
 Hallow's Eve
09:45:23 Hallow, Eve
I understand lol. And you could name him slasher!
 Insane Sanity
09:42:15 Insane | Sanity
And then I can say "like father like son" xD
 Insane Sanity
09:42:01 Insane | Sanity
I think it'll look good with his dad's design :p
 Transcendence
09:41:53 free palestine
Obscuro
 Insane Sanity
09:41:17 Insane | Sanity
I need a name for my DH Amela... I'm also thinking of customizing him to be like his dad but I'll throw on the new exclusive pelt when it drops next month :3
 Transcendence
09:41:00 free palestine
I meant to be funny but its probably not 😭
 Transcendence
09:40:38 free palestine
Me with my abliest mom where is she when i need her xx
 Insane Sanity
09:38:50 Insane | Sanity
Like I love my mom but I'm 25, let me take care of myself x'D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Contests

Derpy Cats Writing ContestJuly 27, 2024 08:09 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Would you like a derpy cat?
[c]157083
Derpy-Cats-Free.png

Yes? This is the right place for you.

The concept of this contest is very simple, choose which cat you'd like to enter for, write out some lore for them and then wait. :] In a few days I will pick a winner.

Please note these cats are drawn on my newest free to use lineart, they are not custom-lined. This base is free for other people to use. The design will be entirely yours upon winning, though.

Rules:
You can only enter for one cat.
Do not submit writing that is AI generated [yes, this includes asking chat gpt for a story.]
Do not use pre-existing concepts [unless unwritten/very vague] or writing, everything needs to be created for this contest and cannot be from previous works.
Word cap at 1000 words for the 'lore/story' section, I can't read. [Not including things on the form like name, pack number, etc.]
Additional content can be added to the form, such as gender, sexuality, rank, friends, or anything you would like to add. Gender and sexuality have absolutely no bearing on who I'd pick, you're just welcome to add them if you'd like.
Please DM me if you have any additional questions. :]

Form:

Pack Number and Name:
Cat you're entering for: [Purple and Orange or Black and Cream]
Cat's name:
Cat's personality in 5 words or less:
Lore/Backstory: [Can be novel/rp style or casual 'headcanon' style.]

End date is August 4th, 6pm Game time.

Contest milestones

5 entries - Each cat gets an additional headshot. 2/5
10 entries - Each cat gets a chibi. 2/10

20 entries - Full reference image for each cat. 2/20

Edited at July 28, 2024 08:52 PM by Eternity
Derpy Cats Writing ContestJuly 28, 2024 12:06 PM

Purgatory

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Number and Name: Purgatory #093947
Cat you're entering for: [Black and Cream]
Cat's name: Stilts (short for Stiltskin)
Time Period: Late 1800's
Cat's personality in 5 words or less: Crafty, Loyal, Spineless to Brave
Lore/Backstory: Stilts is the familiar of a benevolent witch by the name of Ludwina the Lawful. He aides her in the collection of ingredients needed for spells and attempts to ward off evil spirits from their lair. Stilts' fearful nature often goes unseen by the evil spirits, due to the longstanding assumption that cats are the great protectors of witches. However, Ludwina's evil nemesis, Marabeth the Murderous, sees through Stilts' farse and casts a curse to send him to the spirit realm! Stilts must fight his way back to the land of the living, sacrificing many of his 9 lives to reunite with Ludwina along with the help of some supportive supernatural friends. Stilts learns how to overcome his fear of the beyond and proves himself worthy to the god of Purgatory, who grants him his wish to ascend back to Earth - but with a catch! Stilts must now help the god of Purgatory collect those evil souls. He and his gregarious gaggle of ghost friends must take down Marabeth the Murderous once and for all!
Friends: Whisker (rat spirit, male); Tobias (bloodhound spirit, male); Stitches (leucistic raccoon spirit, female)

Edited at July 28, 2024 12:38 PM by Purgatory
Derpy Cats Writing ContestJuly 28, 2024 08:48 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Number and Name: Honey 280883

Cat you're entering for: Purple and orange

Cat's name: Rigatoni

Cat's personality in 5 words or less: Curious, imaginative, silly, positive, serene

Lore/Backstory: Rigatoni rules her neighborhood from the lofty windows of her human family's penthouse. Passerby can often spot her lounging on her pillow throne behind the panes of glass. Don't be fooled by her wide eyes and her crinkly whiskers; each night, Rigatoni descends her porch stairs and takes to the evening streets to inspect her kingdom. She spends her nights visiting with her fellow feline friends and running the occasional intrusive canine out of the neighborhood. Before dawn, she bids them goodbye and returns to her house, where she retires upon her luxuriously soft cat bed and dozes until night falls again.

Derpy Cats Writing ContestJuly 29, 2024 07:19 PM

Insane Sanity

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Number and Name: Insane Sanity 312622
Cat you're entering for: Black and Cream
Cat's name: Psycho Kitty
Cat's personality: Sweet but Psycho Cuddlebug
Lore/Backstory:
Psycho was a shy shelter kitten adopted as a Christmas present. She was very shy in her new home and hardly refused to move, so used to the small confinement of the kennels at the shelter. The family that adopted her were experienced adopters and knew to give her space and time to adjust.

When Psycho Kitty realized that she was safe and could explore, she exploded into a confident mess of energy! She would launch herself down the stairs, drift around corners, do backflips for lazers, and shoot 30 feet up a tree with no running start and for no apparent reason. Her psychotic energy was what got her name, "Psycho Kitty."

Despite the name, Psycho grew up into an affectionate part of the family. She became the family's primary defender against all mice, snakes, spiders, bugs, and any other small critters unwelcomed by the family. She will always accept food or treats and absolutely adores affection from her family, strangers not-so-much.

Around the age of 3, Psycho had to become a temporary indoor kitty after pinching a nerve during one of her neurotic tree-climbing episodes. She never lost her appetite or energy but struggled to walk straight for a short while. After a few months of restricted activity, she was back outside and up to her usual antics. To this day, she remains a wild cuddlebud.

Derpy Cats Writing ContestAugust 8, 2024 07:38 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh dear, I'm so sorry I'm so late to ending this!

All three entries were super cute, so it was so diffcult to pick for Black and Cream.

The winner for Purple and Orange is Honey! Clearly, there was no other entries LMAO, but Rigatoni is such a good name.

Annd the winner for Black and Cream is Purgatory! We love some character development.

Please let me know if you have a Toyhou.se account, so I can transfer the characters to you. Annd if you don't have one, just let me know so I can send the individual file to you! :D
Derpy Cats Writing ContestAugust 27, 2024 05:50 PM

Purgatory

Darkseeker

Give Award
I forgot about this until I saw Honey using theirs as an avatar XD I don't have a TH yet since they're only letting people with referrals in. I do have a DeviantArt though under the name Veronics, if you'd like to send me the link to the image so I can post it! Thanks for choosing my story :P

Eternity said:

All three entries were super cute, so it was so diffcult to pick for Black and Cream.

The winner for Purple and Orange is Honey! Clearly, there was no other entries LMAO, but Rigatoni is such a good name.

Annd the winner for Black and Cream is Purgatory! We love some character development.

Please let me know if you have a Toyhou.se account, so I can transfer the characters to you. Annd if you don't have one, just let me know so I can send the individual file to you! :D

Derpy Cats Writing ContestAugust 27, 2024 05:58 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Purgatory said:
I forgot about this until I saw Honey using theirs as an avatar XD I don't have a TH yet since they're only letting people with referrals in. I do have a DeviantArt though under the name Veronics, if you'd like to send me the link to the image so I can post it! Thanks for choosing my story :P

Eternity said:

If you'd like I can send you an invite code! :D I have uh,, many.

Absolutely, I'll shoot you a DM with the separate file. :]

Forums > Wolfplay > Contests

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us