Wolf Play : Who We Are [Fantasy - Literate] Open!
Chatbox
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Who We Are [Fantasy - Literate] Open!July 4, 2022 11:15 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is a reboot, completely rewritten with changes to make it [hopefully] last longer.

Who We Are
Fantasy - Literate

Index
[1] Welcome/Misc
[2] Plot
[3] World Info
[4] Rules
[5] Masterlist
[6] Character Sheet

Links
Discussion
Thread

Edited at July 6, 2022 09:04 PM by Murdering_Crow
Who We Are [Fantasy - Literate] Open!July 5, 2022 07:15 AM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plot

The year is 1984. Life is normal in the town of Bakersfield, California. The town is booming with civilization each day, expanding and growing. While not the largest city nor the biggest town in sweet Cali, the place is a beloved home to many. Nobody thinks of the town being some place that they cannot go to enjoy their lives, however that gets changed on August 5th, 1984.

A dark secret lures in the shadows, and eventually, would go out of its way to destroy everything in its path. This left casualties, a destroyed town, and many devastated by this. At first it felt like an earthquake, but eventually, people came to realize that this was nothing normal. This was something sinister and dark, paving a road to take more victims than it already had. This put most of the town in danger, eventually police telling residents to evacuate as soon as they could.

After these earthquakes, there seemed to be something else that came with it rather than just huge cracks in the ground. Emitting through the open wounds of the Earth came a dark smoke, though rather limited, almost controlled, would infect designated and chosen people by whomever or whatever was causing this curse. It went out of its way to infect eight people within the town, and unexpectedly, they would gain powers and become someone they never expected they would be.

These 'chosen' eight would eventually feel drawn to each other, and would come together and discover what caused this destruction and how to prevent it from happening again. However, after certain members of the government whom are aware of this occurrence got word that these people with powers existed, they went out of their way to capture them, hold them captive, and eventually kill them throughout the years and simply say that they disappeared during the earthquakes.

The year is now 1994. August 5. Exactly ten years since the last occurrence. The only difference? This takes place in Bar Harbor, Maine. On the other side of the country. So after these earthquakes, while everyone is taking precaution, eight teenagers become 'cursed' but whatever the hell is coming through the cracks in the ground and they must come together to defeat and prevent this from happening again, hopefully before the government can capture them.

However, the main question is can these kids even work together?

Edited at July 5, 2022 07:32 AM by Murdering_Crow
Who We Are [Fantasy - Literate] Open!July 5, 2022 07:39 AM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
World Info

Setting

The RP takes place in Bar Harbor, Maine. However, this is simply where it starts. Over time, they will travel, and the scenery will change for the sake of the RP and to keep things interesting.

Year

1994. Ten years after the first attack.

Earthquakes

These earthquakes are deep and hella strong, scientists baffled by their power. While this has only happened twice, they still are unsure by the cause.

Cause

The exact cause of these earthquakes, though unknown to normal civillians and other people who are not involved, is an entity known as Thoh. He takes the form as a very charming man, though this black smoke that 'infects' the kids is also another one of his forms. He is a powerful entity, and can take the form of anything if he really wanted to. He rules another dimension, hence why these rifts (earthquakes) open and emit this smoke that is a part of him.

Powers

The powers that Thoh has 'cursed' or some may say 'gifted' these kids with are not your common powers. While some are the cliche things like super strength, speed, etc, there are some out of pocket ones. The powers all come with strengths and weaknesses. The powers are not always easily handled by the kids, and they must learn to balance their new energies. This means that developing the skill of their power will take time.

Thoh

Not much is known about him. As stated before, he is a very powerful, dark, menacing entity that takes the form of a beautiful man. In some lore, he is praised for 'gifting' people with these powers, but in others, he is known as the Dark Curse. He can take on many forms, this black smoke emitting from the ground being one of them. Nobody knows where he comes from. Nobody also really knows how to stop him or if he's really real.

Mission

Obviously, the kids will focus on using their powers and getting to know them. But also, they will find a way to track down Thoh and eventually kill him.

Edited at July 6, 2022 08:48 PM by Murdering_Crow
Who We Are [Fantasy - Literate] Open!July 6, 2022 08:54 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules

>Eve's RP/forum rules overrule all and should always be followed.

>Be as active as you can. If you think you are going to be inactive or want to drop out, please PM me. If you do not give me a head's up, then you will be kicked from the RP and your slot will become available. Do not join just to be inactive.

>Use proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Be sure to write at least 300+ words, as this is literate. 300 words should be enough to go off of, but if not, I don't expect anything lower than 250.

>Try to include everyone. Have your character interact with as many others as possible and always try to come up with ways to be inclusive.

>That being said, don't have your character be the sort of guy who is constantly running off, stealing the spotlight, etc. This is a group RP, not a solo story. Again, include everyone.

>No Weeping Willows, Mary/Gary Sues, any of the sort. Please keep to the chosen species as much as possible, as well.

>Images are allowed with proper credit, but still have some sort of description (height, weight, scars, etc).

>Appearance and personality should have around 200+ words in each. I would prefer more, however, so if you can do more, great!

>Only one character per person.

>Reservations last as long as needed, but if someone else completes their form before you and is accepted, the slot will be taken.

>Do not be OP. Your character will not dodge all attacks, and you should always give the person a chance to respond to your post if there is an attack scene.

>Always have granted permission to harm/kill another person's character.

>Speaking of harmed or killed characters, your characters will get hurt with the chance of being killed. Keep this in mind.

>Hate the character, not the player.

>Obviously, be treated how you want to be treated.

>Keep chatting to a minimum - use the discussion for that.

>I will be picky regarding powers. I do not want to see anything that relates to time travel, seeing into the future, manipulating time, freezing time, etc. If you have questions or are unsure, please ask.

>Have fun!
Who We Are [Fantasy - Literate] Open!July 6, 2022 08:55 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Masterlist

Zach Phillips| 19 | Male | Heterosexual | Portrayed by 227532 | pg # 1

Zach is known to be a rather gentle, kind, intelligent young man with a slight reckless side. He definitely gives off older brother vibes, and will protect his tribe at any cost. While he is one of the kids who has been cursed with these powers, he still manages to find the good in just about any situation. To most, he's your friendly brother that would kill for you.

Lorenzo Alvarez | 17 | Male | Homosexual | Portrayed by 235166| pg # 2

Though his abilities have many life saving and healing properties, when it's heard of people fear what he can do. He's seen as a freak and a danger to society.

Centis Umbriel Volen| 18 | Male | Homosexual| Portrayed by 261971 | pg # 2

Centis is seen as a bit cold and distant by strangers, keeping to himself and focusing on his goals. By those that know him though, he’s seen as the ‘mother bear’.

Topaz Pauper| 19 | Female | Demi-pansexual | Portrayed by 287079 | pg # 2

Tobey is seen as a very well put together individual. She's a local florist and is known to know every plant there is and what is can be used for. A negative view on her is some people think she may deal in contraband plants, however this is untrue. She's locally a friendly and helpful person.

Name | Age | Sex | Sexuality | Portrayed by | pg #
[insert reputation here]

[insert reputation here]

[insert reputation here]

[insert reputation here]

Edited at July 7, 2022 03:37 PM by Murdering_Crow
Who We Are [Fantasy - Literate] Open!July 6, 2022 09:01 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character Sheet

Remember to keep genders as even as possible and stick true to the time frame!

Pack Name
[your pack name]

Pack ID
[your pack number]

Activity Level
[how active do you plan on being in the RP?]

RP Example
[A link or two to a RP example that is up to date and is consistent with how much you can put out]

Name
[character's name]

Sex
[the sex of your character]

Sexuality
[the sexuality of your character]

Power
[describe your character's power here and what it does/how it works, etc]

[how is your character perceived by others? keep this on the shorter side]

Appearance
[what does your character look like? describe in as much detail as possible - images welcome as long as they fit WP rules]

Personality
[what is your character like? describe in as much detail as possible]

Strengths
[at least three]

Weaknesses
[at least three]

Affiliations
[relations with the others who have powers]

Other
[anything else you want to note here]

This is simply the basics! You may add anything on to the sheet, but everything that is already here must be there somewhere. Be sure to fill everything out, and if you have questions, just ask! Don't be afraid :)
Who We Are [Fantasy - Literate] Open!July 6, 2022 09:02 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
This RP is now...

OPEN!
Who We Are [Fantasy - Literate] Open!July 6, 2022 09:03 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name
Murdering_Crow

Pack ID

Activity Level
Post at least once a day, more if there is enough to go off of/feeling motivated.

RP Example
I do not have any recent RP examples, however, I did make the RP
and am pretty sure I can meet my own requirements. But here is a short story, which should suffice at least my writing style.

Click

Zachary Lane Phillips

"Damn you."

Mainly goes by Zach

Name
Zachary Lane Phillips

Sex
Male

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Zach does not go out of his way to express his relationship needs, or that he even necessarily is looking for one. He simply believes in whatever happens, happens, and does not like to force things.

Power
Zach's power isn't exactly the most normal thing you could encounter, given that Thoh could've maybe been a bit more creative. He can summon the dead. Rather than resurrecting them, he summons them. So instead of bringing someone back to life, Zach has the ability to bring someone to a zombie-like state for a certain period of time before they inevitably die again. He can only summon a person once, and that's it. So if he's looking for information, he must do it quick. The downside of his power is while it is already draining, he cannot control what the person he has summoned does. That means he can't make them speak if he needs them to, or make them do a certain thing. He can keep the person summoned for as long as his body can hold, which is normally not that long, especially as of now considering it is new to him and he doesn't completely understand it.

Some side effects; hallucinations of said summoned person afterwards, headaches, nosebleeds, nausea

Zach is known to be a rather gentle, kind, intelligent young man with a slight reckless side. He definitely gives off older brother vibes, and will protect his tribe at any cost. While he is one of the kids who has been cursed with these powers, he still manages to find the good in just about any situation. To most, he's your friendly brother that would kill for you.

Appearance
Zach is a rather average-looking dude. Standing at five foot ten, he has a more filled out frame rather than that of skin and bone. While not fat or having too much excessive fat, Zach has more skin and some muscle attatched to him unlike some others. He has broad shoulders, coming down to his arms that are obviously used often by the dark tanline he has and the slight muscle defiance in the bicep area. Again, though, Zach is not jacked, nor does he really want to be. His torso is that of a literal rectangle, almost perfect. His height mainly comes from his legs, in which he has a longer stride, carrying himself with his head high, shoulders back, and something else that shows he has some sort of confidence and not the lowest self-esteem. There are plenty of freckles and small moles scattered throughout his body, though mostly, his skin is an even warm, orange-ish pale ivory. Again, he does have tanlines from his shirt, therefore what is covered is obviously lighter. Everything else is rather even.

Zach's face is shaped more like an ovular square. With some softer edges, but also rather defiant in some places. He has a softer jawline, though still noticeable, with plenty of freckles that litter his face, especially in the nose area. Speaking of which, his nose is rather straight, a slight bump in the middle, and comes down to a curve rather than a point. Below his nose are his lips, which are both full, the bottom one being a bit more prominent and are a rosy pink. His eyes are a bright blue, rimmed with thin yet long lashes. His eyesbrows are slightly darker in color than his actual hair, and are full and have a slight arch to them.

Zach's hair is a mess. He is a dirty blonde, and his hair simply is like a mop on the top of his head. It isn't long but nor is it short, and it's normally parted to the left with some strands falling into his face.

Personality
[what is your character like? describe in as much detail as possible]

Strengths
[at least three]

Weaknesses
[at least three]

Affiliations
[relations with the others who have powers]

Other
[anything else you want to note here]

Edited at July 8, 2022 12:39 PM by Murdering_Crow
Who We Are [Fantasy - Literate] Open!July 6, 2022 09:07 PM