Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsMay 30, 2022 08:07 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Prom night, 2021. Ten friends planned for the best night of their lives. Nothing was going to stop them from having the best junior prom ever.. until their plan fell apart. They had all agreed to take two vehicles to prom, that way they didn’t all get squished together, outfits and hair being ruined. That should have been the least of their worries, because something far worse than that happened. Something that would push their friendships to the limit. Something that would change their lives for good.

On their way to prom, one of the vehicles was hit by another that had been speeding. The sight of the teenagers being flipped around in it was horrifying. The driver was dead upon impact, while the remaining four friends were left injured. Three of which lost a good chunk of their memories, memories that defined their friendship. With three friends who now couldn't remember ever being friends with everyone, and the loss of the one person who held the group together, this group of friends had been fractured. They tried, for the longest time, trying to help their friends remember them from photos and videos they took together, but nothing worked. When summertime was coming to an end, they finally gave up. The once tight-knit group was now broken. Some people remained friends, while others left completely, unable to handle the loss of not one, but four people they held close to their heart.

Now, an entire year after the accident, it's once again prom night and summer is right around the corner. This time, everyone makes it safely. Everyone expected their night to go well, despite the heavy feeling weighing them down. They had missed prom last year, would they be able to enjoy it this year? As expected, something happened. In the midst of prom, all nine teenagers who were once friends, have been added into a group chat together. The original maker of the group, anonymous. Perhaps the universe was telling them something, urging them to rekindle their friendships and form something stronger than what they had before.

Will they be able to glue their fractured friendships back together? Or will they form a friendship stronger than the one they had before? Will the three who lost their memories get them back, or will they make new memories that will forge a stronger bond than the one they had before?

--

discussion thread

Edited at June 19, 2022 06:17 PM by Tynahi
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsMay 30, 2022 08:21 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Group
More characters can be added! I just want to get the original 9 first <33

Fractured; the 3 who lost their memories of their friends in the accident.
Survivor; the only person who survived the accident without any memory loss.
The Deceased; Clarissa is the one friend who died that night. she was the glue that held everyone held together. no single person plays as her, because she is gone. however, anyone is free to mention her in memories that their character has/she is allowed to be talked about and mentioned.

If your character is not one of the Fractured and isn't the Survivor. What role did they serve within the group of friends? Were they the mother bear? The Therapist? Etc.

1.) Ikaris Valentine Ravik 18 Fractured Portrayed by Tynahi

2.) NAME AGE Fractured Portrayed by OPEN
3.) NAME AGE Fractured Portrayed by OPEN
4.) NAME AGE Survivor Portrayed by OPEN
5.) NAME AGE ROLE Potrayed by OPEN
6.) NAME AGE ROLE Portrayed by OPEN
7.) NAME AGE ROLE potrayed by OPEN
8.) NAME AGE ROLE potrayed by OPEN
9.) NAME AGE ROLE potrayed by OPEN
10.) Clarissa Reed deceased potrayed by no one.

This roleplay will not be open for posting until 12-17-22 OR 12-19-22. It depends on what my ship is doing for this underway that starts tomorrow (12-12-22)

Edited at December 11, 2022 08:53 PM by Tynahi
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsMay 30, 2022 08:21 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules

1.) please use 3rd person pov!
2.) try to type at least one paragraph when roleplaying.
3.) this is a group roleplay, so please wait for others to post before you post again!
4.) this is a human roleplay. no one has abilities, no one is indestructible. they are human.
5.) no one is perfect. everyone has flaws, including your character(s)! so please, if you're reading the rules, put your character's favorite color in the form somewhere!
6.) try to not to make your character the center of attention, thank you!
7.) hate the character, not the player. that being said, don't start drama with any players!
8.) character personality and appearances must be descriptive. at least one paragraph for each is required!
9.) while i normally don't decline characters, i will if they don't follow the rules or if i think they don't fit the roleplay!
10.) rules are subject to change.

Edited at May 30, 2022 09:49 PM by Tynahi
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsMay 30, 2022 08:22 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character Sheets
feel free to do whatever you want, so long as these are included. more is always encouraged!

Name
Role (fractured or what role they played in the group when they were all friends)
Sexuality
Personality
Appearance

Edited at May 30, 2022 09:10 PM by Tynahi

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽

"Kari" ⋆ "V"
fractured ⋆ 18 years, 11 months old ⋆ bisexual (closeted) ⋆ single ⋆ no crush
[full gallery]

[c: Altatlas]

appearance: Ikaris stands roughly around six feet tall, perhaps an inch above or an inch below depending on how you look at him. either way he's not short. Kari has light skin with a few stray freckles on his shoulders and back. Etched into his skin are a few different scars, one of which is always out in the open, the scar on the left side of his mouth. Another one of his scars is on the right side of his lower abdomen, reaching towards his right hip; it's relatively thin and reaches about five inches in length; it's also his newest scar, so it's not completely healed yet. Ikaris' last scar is on the palm of his hand, and looks like he grabbed onto a knife's blade. It's his deepest and oldest scar.

Kari used to have long hair that he kept in a bun, but after the accident he had it cut because it just didn't feel like him to have that much hair on his head. So, he keeps the sides and back of his head trimmed short while the top of his head has longer hair; still short though. His 'bangs' reach right below his eyebrows, and often irritate him- so Ikaris tends to take a small pair of scissors to them to keep them in check. His hair isn't necessarily messy, but it's definitely not neat. An easy way to describe it might just be 'it looks like he just ran his hand through his hair' or 'he must have just woken up'. If he needs to be dapper, he'll definitely try his best to style it in a calmer way. It would take someone special to make him do that though, he could care less about how people perceieve him... unless he fancies them.

If you so happen to look into his eyes, you'll notice they're intense green, perhaps a little too green. A lot of times his eyes convey more emotions then his body and face. His eyes betray him, so you could honestly tell how he's feeling just by looking him in the eye... if you can get him to make direct eye contact. He's slightly caught on to the fact that people can tell when he's bullshitting them just because of his eyes.

Now when it comes to his build, all of his trips to the gym and taking runs pays off. Ikaris has an athletic build with broad shoulders, due to the fact that he likes to keep himself in shape and partially because he uses exercising as a way to get his mind off of things, which sometimes turns into him overexerting himself. Now, that doesn't mean he's completely jacked. He's fit, has some muscles- but he doesn't have a 6 pack of rippling abs. Ikaris really likes to keep himself in shape, it makes him happy and he personally likes how he looks when he's fit.

personality:
When you first meet him, Ikaris can come of as a complete asshole. Ikaris isn't necessarily a fan of smiling, or talking. So he often appears to "have a stick up his ass" to new people. If you ask anyone he calls a friend, they'll tell you that he's a classic toughie on the outside, softie on the inside. Though he'll never admit that. Is Ikaris a guy who has issues with his pride? Yes. He does his best to make everyone see him as calm, collected, and mature. However, depending on his mental state, he might start slipping and lowering his facade. The days where he's like that he actively tries to avoid everyone, which undoubtedly doesn't make his situation better.

In truth, Ikaris is afraid of letting people in. He'd rather not admit his weaknesses to someone who's going to turn their back on him and use his weaknesses against him. He's a really paranoid guy. That and Ikaris is afraid of falling for someone. The last person he fell for ended up disappearing from his life. Whether or not she's still alive kind of bothers him. Poor Ikaris was really in love with her too, he used to tell himself that they were soul mates... he's come to realize that his 16 year old self was just being over dramatic. He's still working on forgetting her, but as much as he wants to let go- he actually wants to hold on still in hope that she'll end up in his life again.

When you get to know him, Ikaris can be a genuinely sweet and caring guy. He'll do whatever he can to make his pack members happy, even if it's platonically snuggling with them. He's an absolute sucker for snuggling.. surprise surprise, he'll never admit it; typical Ikaris. He'll go as far as risking his own life and safety to help his pack members, they're family. Due to the natural bond that werewolves have for each other, Ikaris often finds himself getting attached to people he never thought he'd get attached to. Thankfully he hasn't fallen for anyone, yet. ;)

Other than that, he thoroughly enjoys making jokes, watching movies, and writing poems. He used to play the piano, but it's been almost 2 since he actively played one.

likes: hiking, running- anything fitness related. painting outside at night with a small lamp to illuminate the canvas (oddly specific, yes). going to animal shelters
dislikes: not being able to adopt every dog from the local animal shelter. birthday cards, get well cards- any sort of cards with messages in them. sweet foods, he actively won't eat most sugary items.

hobbies: reading, writing, playing the piano (old hobby, likely to revisit it), going on runs, going to the gym, and watercolor painting.
bad habits: putting himself in harms way (usually via fights), just overall being reckless, bottling everything up, not asking for help, never admitting his feelings for someone, avoids talking about the accident.

other: Ikaris has some memory of what happened that night in 2021, flashes of the accident come to him in dreams, but it's always the same images. He knows something bad happened, is aware that he had a friend who died, and is extremely frustrated he can't remember everyone and is beyond sorry for letting everyone down by being so forgetful.

Eventually everyone in the group will be friends again, but if you want your character to be his best friend or a potential partner, feel free to message me!

all images used are MINE. i commissioned a lovely artist for them with real money. the artist is linked below each image! <33

Edited at May 30, 2022 11:51 PM by Tynahi

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
You may reserve spots, but reservations only last 24hrs. I will open the spot back up if you haven't completed your character by then. Also, please message me when it's done. I will not go searching for your post to see if it's done. c:

There are only 2 open fractured spots. they will be fcfs. yes, they can be reserved, with the rules above still applying ^^

Edited at May 30, 2022 09:12 PM by Tynahi
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsMay 30, 2022 08:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
^^

Edited at May 30, 2022 09:44 PM by Free-Claw12
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsMay 30, 2022 09:41 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
this roleplay is now open!
--

While there were 5 people who got in the accident, only 4 were truly lost. 1 due to death, and 3 due to their memory loss. 1 of the 5 survived the accident without any memory loss, hence why there's only 3 fractured spots!

Edited at May 31, 2022 01:08 PM by Tynahi
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsMay 30, 2022 09:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Theo Black
Nicknames - Therapist, angel, two-faced
Age - 18
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Homosexual (gay) and poly
Role - Survivour and The therapist (well was)
Job - Cafe worker (second in command), in his spare time he visits the local animal shelter to work weekends.
Appearance -
Theo is a rather short male-only reaching the height of a 17-year-old girl, some may say he looks like one as his frame I rather slim and lean, they just don't see the slight muscle he has running down his arms, back, and stomach, an outline of a six-pack can be seen when you look closely enough. A feature that helps the male stick out is his eyes, a beautiful bright blue with green swimming around in them giving him that majestic look, his hair is a beautiful light brown almost dirty blonde, fluffy and soft matching his eyes.
For clothes, the male is normally seen in an oversized grey hoodie with the words 'f the world', written in white cotton at the top left corner, long black skinny jeans hug his legs perfectly, and black sneakers with a purple stripe claim his feet. To finish his classical look an earing hangs from his left ear, a sliver shinning cross, while on his wrist is a purple wrist band a totem of a car and a broken heart can be seen close together on it.
For special occasions, the male will dress up in a dress like a Hawaiian white shirt, orange pineapples and palm trees litter it in patterns, the shirt is always cleaned to the best he can get it, pure white jeans follow perfectly matching the dress as the shirt. For shoes he wears black with a red and purple swirl in the middle, changing his ear piercing to that of a pineapple reaching just below his ear.
A secret is hidden under the males clothes something that he never wants to show anyone even his closet friends and family, a large scar running from the top left of his chest all the way to the bottom right of his v-line, as well as multiple scars over his thighs and stomach.
Personality -
To outsiders and newcomers, he is described as a two-faced and mysterious person who always observes them from afar, only ever talking to them when he is forced to or when the situation calls for him to. They do say good habits about the male his trustworthiness and his advice and wisdom though he is only young, he has been tough things that he is more than happy to help other people with.
To close friends and family he was described as cuddly, kind, and always wanting to lend a helping hand to those who need it the most. Protecting those who need protecting and giving out advice to those who need it, though all the changed and too many people, they wonder why, even himself wonders why his personality has changed so much, I guess only 10 no 9 other people will ever know the truth. Holding close the power of friendship having mental breakdowns was never part of the males life...or was it?
From the kind and helpful person he once was is now a cold, distant, and serious male always keeping to himself and only ever giving advice to himself or secretly as that part of him can never escape him, still holding his friend close to him hoping that one day they can all be friends again and recover their memories. The totem of the car on his bracelet is a reminder of the horrific accident that changed his life the broken heart reminder of his dear friend that he lost.
- Spicy food
- Giving advice
- Cats
- The dark
Dislikes:
- Being alone (Again he will not admit it)
- Getting yelled at
- Begin reminded about the scar on his chest
- Being in a car at night
Afflictions:
- Open
Crush - Open
Significant other - Open
Other -
Warning: He will steal his friend's hoodies
pm me if you are interested in being something to this moody boy ^^

Edited at May 31, 2022 09:56 PM by Free-Claw12
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsMay 30, 2022 10:56 PM