Wolf Play : Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!
Chatbox
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 21, 2022 01:26 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• TABLE OF CONTENTS •
Post 1: Table of Contents
Post 2: Info
Post 3: Plot
Post 4: Ranks
Post 5: RP Rules
Post 6: Masterlist
Post 7: Forms

Edited at March 21, 2022 02:56 AM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• INFORMATION •
Me and Charlie are the owners of this RP. Whatever they say, goes. We both have equal power and are able to accept or decline forms if we see fit.
Discussion: click here
RP Thread: click here

Edited at March 28, 2022 06:50 PM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• PLOT •
It was a quiet afternoon. The fighters were out on patrol, scouting each square of the territory. The scavengers were on a hunt, trying to feed the clan. And the rest of the cats were in the territory, completing their own acquired tasks. Slight mews could be heard from newly born kits while their mother was trying to bathe them. Everything seemed to be going as just any normal day. That was...until disaster struck. Murmurs could be heard from the cats as they noticed the sky turning an eerie grayish-green color. Wind began to pick up. And it picked up fast. This could only mean one thing.
The fighters and scavengers darted back to camp, displeased with what they saw. A tornado. The huge gust of wind that picked up trees, rocks, and anything it could get its grip on, was coming straight towards them. The cats knew they had to act fast. Each kit was picked up by an adult as the cats began sprinting out of that territory, running as fast as their paws could take them. They didn't dare look behind to see how close it was to them. But thankfully, they were able to escape it. It was just too slow for them.
Now it is the middle of spring and the cats have decided to travel to hopefully find a new place in which they could call home. During nightfall, they would find places to temporarily camp out at, keeping the kits in the safest places. The cats became very weary of their surroundings and were alert at every sound that was made within a 3 mile radius. The search for their new home begins.

Edited at March 21, 2022 02:53 AM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• RANKS •
Luna:
The Luna is the most powerful female of the clan. She rules alongside the Solar and is in charge of calling meetings, promoting or demoting cats, and anything else she decides to do. Her and the Solar are a mated pair for life.
Solar:
The Solar is the most powerful male in the clan. He rules alongside the Luna. His rank is challengeable, however, losing will result in exile, or possible death. He and the Luna are a mated pair for life.
Delta:
The Delta acts as a second-in-command. When the Leaders are unavailable, the Delta will step in. They make sure the clan is in order and ready to go.
Shaman:
The Shaman is one of the most important ranks within the clan. The Shaman has the ability to communicate with the dead and is also experienced in herbs and healing.
Shaman Apprentice:
The Shaman Apprentice is training to be the next Shaman. They are taught the many different herbs and how to clear their mind and meditate. They are highly protected within the clan as they are part of the future.
Fighters:
The fighters are the protectors of the clan. They are the first ones to go into battle if need be. They often go on patrols to make sure there are no threats around to the clan. The fighters would be consider the "bulk" of the clan.
Scavengers:
The scavengers are also known as hunters. They go on hunts together to be able to feed the clan. The often hunt rabbits, squirrels, mice, or any other small rodent. They are highly respected as they keep the other cats healthy.
Mother:
The Mother not only takes care of her own kits, but also other cats' kits so that the high ranks can do their assigned job. She will most likely get help from others.
Kits:
These are cats ages 0m-9m old. They are too young to train and will stay with their mother until then.
Apprentices:
Apprenticed are cats aged 10m-1y and 6m old. At 10m is when they will begin their training. They will have certain tasks to complete to prove their loyalty and place within the clan.

Edited at March 21, 2022 02:44 AM by M I S E R Y
   Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 21, 2022 01:27 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• RP RULES •
1. Follow all WP and WPF rules.
2. At least 50 words in both appearance and personality. Though when RPing, try to get at least 100 words so it gives others something to go off of.
3. This is NOT anywhere related to Warrior Cats. So I do not want to see two word names. (ex. Cinderpaw, Jayfeather, etc.) Youe characters must have single word names.
4. I do not want to see any drama outside of the RP. Hate the character, not the player.
5. Skip past explicit scenes.
6. Keep things realistic. I don't want to see purple fur, horns, three eyes, etc.
7. If you decide to use pictures for your appearance, please make sure to get them off of the appropriate sites.
8. Reservations last 24 hours. If need be, I will extend it with a reason stating why.
9. Failure to follow the rules will earn you a strike. 3 strikes and you will be kicked from the RP.
9. I understand sometimes people take breaks or are unable to respond. If you know you are going to be away for a certain period of time, please try to PM myself or Charlie so that we know. If neither of us receive a PM and you just disappear, you will be kicked from the RP.
10. More rules will be added if we see fit.
11. If you would like a high rank, we will need an RP Sample.
12. Each person may have up to 3 characters. Though only one of them may be a high rank.
13. If you have fully read the rules and understand, put "tornadoes" in other.
14. Pregnancy lasts 3 IRL days.

Edited at March 24, 2022 06:09 PM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• MASTERLIST •
(f ) Luna: Fern | Charlie
(m) Solar: Arlo | Spiritus Lunae
(m) Delta:
(f) Shaman: Onyx | Misery
(f) Shaman Apprentice: Venus | Spiritus Lunae
(f) Fighter: Hosna | Under The Mask
(m) Fighter: Atlas | FancyPants
(f) Fighter: Kiara | The Midnight Wolves
(m) Fighter: Azan | Imperial Sanda
(f) Scavenger: (reserved)
(m) Scavenger: River | Charlie
(f) Scavenger: Polo | Scardeycat
(m) Scavenger: Ash | Misery
(f) Mother: Pebble | Scardeycat
(f) Kit: Agate | Imperial Sands
(m) Kit: Moth | .-.
(m) Apprentice: Damion | ScardeyCat
(f) Apprentice: Midnight | Charlie
(m) Apprentice:
(f) Apprentice:

Edited at March 25, 2022 10:41 PM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• FORM •
Name.
Breed:
Appearance: (at least 50 words)
Personality: (at least 50 words)
Kin:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
RP Sample: (high ranks)
Other:

Edited at March 21, 2022 03:42 AM by M I S E R Y
   Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 21, 2022 02:55 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• O N Y X
Breed:
Egyptian Mau
Shaman
Appearance:
Onyx stands at roughly 10 inches and weighs no more than 9 pounds. She has always been on the more average size and is a pretty healthy cat. Onyx has a very sleek and feminine figure. Her light weight causes her to be quite quick on her paws. Onyx has slight muscles that are fairly visible. The female's coat is that of many shades of grey. Her base coat is a fairly light grey with darker spots covering her along with black undertones. She has white highlights on her face and some tan covering her paws. Onyx' tail is striped with black and very sleek. She has numerous face markings as well as a peach colored nose. She has golden hues that create more of an intimidating look to her.
Personality:
Mature - Calm - Protective - Loyal - Intelligent
Onyx is very well known as a highly mature cat. She cannot stand immaturity and will call you out for it with no remorse. She tends to take care of others well before herself. She has a bold choice of words and is not afraid to use them. Onyx has been described as a "motherly" cat. She adores kits and will do anything to keep them happy. Onyx has definitely thought about baring kits of her own, just not now as she has a lot of work to do.
Due to her position, Onyx has trained herself to remain as calm as possible. It would take a lot to have this female break and snap. She guides herself through meditation whenever she is feeling stressed or frustrated. She is a very calm and collected cat and typically remains to herself. Onyx is known to be a very quiet female. She has always been more of an observer than a talker. She could tell you just about anything about any cat in the clan.
Protective is one of Onyx' many middle names. She grew up within the clan and she will die within the clan. Her protectiveness mostly shows around kits, as stated. She would put her life on the line for any of her clan members, if it had to be that way. Of course, she hopes nothing like that would ever have to happen. Ever since the tragedy, Onyx has been on high alert of her surroundings and her clan mates' surroundings.
Her loyalty for the clan is fairly unmatched. They have helped her in so many ways and she feels she could never repay them. The clan is one of many reasons she is alive today. Especially, after the tornado. She does just about whatever she is told to do and does it without a fight. Onyx has never once thought about leaving the clan, as last clan mates have. She sees no reason to. Onyx has earned her spot as Shaman and will live to be a proud Shaman until she hands it down to her apprentice.
Her role as Shaman comes with many traits. One being intelligence. Due to her experience, Onyx is quite a smart cat. Most believe she only knows about herbs and speaking to the dead, which is not the case. Her time being a Shaman, she has learned so much more. One of the main things being the way of life. She fully believes that her mediatation has opened her mind to so many things.
+ Kits +
+ Working +
Dislikes:
- Noisiness -
- Water -
- Mud -
Strengths:
+ Agile +
+ Stealth +
+ Climbing +
Weaknesses:
- Swimming -
- Endurance -
- Second Guesses -
Affiliations:
Fern - Close Friend
Venus - Apprentice
Kin:
Open!
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
Open!
Kits:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to @IvaxXx on DA. Stock Images}

Edited at March 28, 2022 06:43 PM by M I S E R Y
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 21, 2022 02:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Fern (Final discesion I didn't know whether it should be Fern or Millie but I'll stick with Fern UwU)

Breed: Calico Siamese mix

Appearance:

https://postimg.cc/0KD5YsTG

Fern has Blue eyes and is 3'4" in height. She weighs around 60 and has a scar down her right eye(This isn't in my cats picture sense the actually cat is antisocial). She has a white, brown and black colored coat which her base coat is white but her marking colors are brown and black. Her muzzle is a mix color of Black, brown and white but mostly white and black.

Personality:

Kind-Even tempered- Social- Loyal-Caring-Helpful

She likes to make sure everyone is okay and feeling alright. She ha said pretty even-temper but as long as you don't make her mad she stay calm and caring. When she is mad she becomes scary and aggressive but it also takes awhile for her to cool down. She loves to interact with everyone when she gets the chance and never trust to start an argument. She only cares and wants the best for Everyone in her tribe and doesn't want anyone hurt or sick. She will Help out with hunting or the kits whenever he own role in the tribe let's her.

Affiliations: Open!

Close friend- Onxy

Kin:Open!

Crush: Has a mate

Mate: The Solar

Kits: Maybe during traveling she gets pregnant.

Other:

The link is of my cat from home i don't want to put the account due to Privacy reason because it is my gmail. So I will do credits to: Charlie

Edited at March 21, 2022 03:47 AM by Charlie
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 21, 2022 03:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: River
Breed: Calico
Appearance:
[Mod Edit: removed for hotlinking]
River is a regular Calico cat with the markings. His base pelt is white and he has green eyes. He stands at 2'1" and weighs 70 pounds. He has tanish orange spots along with black spots. He has a white underbelly and most of his spots are on his back.
Personality:
Sweet-Helpful-Understanding-Careful
River is a very sweet cat and always loves to check on the females and talk. He does like to help out with the kits whenever he isn't hunting that way the one taking care of them can get some rest. He understands the stress that can be put on Other cats from the tornado that had destroyed the camp.
Kin: Open!
Affiliations: Open!
Friend- Atlas
Crush: Onyx
Mate: Onyx
Kits: None
Other:
Credits to: sUpErWoLf--StOcK on Deivantart

Edited at March 29, 2022 08:32 PM by Xuân

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh