mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 21, 2021 10:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

------------------------------------------------------------------
The kingdom of Dimhaven is a place bustling with many different creatures from places far from itself. Laws were flexible, magic and the creatures that are here because of it populate the kingdom's walls. Plenty of schools for different skills and a large marketplace in in Dimhaven which made the kingdom a center-point for travelers. The kingdom was thriving under its rulers for generations! Until it wasn't. The neighboring kingdom of Knightbourne had broken it's oath and murdered Dimhaven's rulers. They took over and stripped the kingdom of laws allowing magic, including healing, magical creature transformations, and many other things that didn't allow people to sustain themselves anymore. To enforce these laws they warded the entire kingdom to completely suppress magic, and if anyone tried to reverse the wards would be stopped by trained guards armed with weapons. Even if you survived, you would be taken to the castle and disposed of.
Taking as many important belongings with you ask you could, you and a large group of people decided to escape the kingdom during a the fateful night. Few brought wagons, some their pets, others their weapons. It will take weeks of traveling through terrain filled with monsters and bandits alike to make it to a kingdom with similar law's to your former home. Are you prepared to survive the trip?
-The role play time is set like medieval ages on earth in this realm!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family Names Information
Some family names have been known for generations because of different traits, talents, even trades. Depending on the family, these certain things will be passed on maternally. Doing things to give the family name "power" or "fame" is fairly uncommon but not unheard of.
Magic Information
Anyone can learn magic, but it's harder and easier for some. With lots of training, magic can be used for anything. There basically is a spell or magic for everything.
Species Information
There are a lot of different humanoid species that are in the realm. From regular humans to fairies to wereanimals. Nobody can change species unless under special circumstances. Let me know if you want me to add any species!
---------
Humans
Humans are the most versatile when it comes to skills, they can be strong magic users or warriors, and pick up many different trades. humans can't be hybrids of other species without the parents undergoing lots of rituals, needing someone very powerful with magic to help them perform them.
-------
Fairies
Not the kind of fairy your thinking of. Fairies in this realm are like humans, but very close to magic. They're born able to do advanced spells. Fairies can be distinguished from other species because of their remarkable beauty and colorful hair, usually multiple different colors on one fairy. Under magic suppressants their hair becomes dull.
--------------
Wereanimals
Wereanimals are a human-like species that can be any different animal. They're not good with magic unless they spend years learning from a young age. They have three different forms, throughout these forms they keep their hair and eye color and their human body type is the same as their animal body type (example: A skinny human form cannot have a muscular animal form). First is almost completely human but they still have the teeth of their animal. The second form is with their human body but they still have (if their animal has them) ears, tail, teeth, claws, more hair/scales/feathers, beak, and wings. The last form is a complete humanoid hybrid of their animal (think classic werewolf but other animals) Under magic suppressants, they cannot transform.
---------
Vampires
Vampires are humans but good with magic and rituals, and some are quite strong physically. Instead of drinking blood, they can take energy from plants and other species to sustain themselves. They can turn into bats and usually have pointed ears and red tinted eyes, and some from few families have sharp teeth and claws. Under magic suppressants they cannot collect energy from the living or turn into bats. Meaning they starve.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
-You must be an active player
-if you can't make a character now, feel free to reserve a spot!
-No modern things, (example: guns or phones) but magic can be used as a form of contact, as well as letters :)
-No overpowered characters or Mary/Gary Sues
-Romance is allowed
-You can play an NPC (monsters, traps, ect.) along the adventure, just PM me first
-No controlling other characters
-Your character must follow species rules
-you can have mythical creatures as pets or your wereanimal can be mythical as long as they don't have any crazy special powers/abilities (if you're unsure, pm me please!)
-Cussing is allowed
-Use proper grammar (typos of course are okay)
-At least 4 sentences
-Hate the character not the player
-No random acts of violence or murder
-Role play drama is allowed and encouraged, be creative!!
-3 characters per person. PM me if you're making more than that!
-I recommend subscribing to this thread and the discussion thread so you can learn about other's characters and be up to date on things we discuss!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player slots: 13 different players can still sign up, no max character slots
- Micah Quinven, 25, Me
-Ultima, 16, lone wolf pack
-Callio (Cah-lye-oh) Alette, 19, Finnick
-Alex Elite, 16, The Top Hat Creature
-Terra Porter, 24, Dark Moon
-Alina Morris, 18, Dark Moon
-Ashkylnn "Ashi/Shkla" Nikolaeva, 20, Usagiyama Rumi
-Irena "Minerva" Vincent, 17, Usagiyama Rumi
-Indra, 24, Kings of Winter~
-Shadow Chaise, 24, Fangsoffire
-Flame Chaise, 19, Fangsoffirea
-Salem Grace, 19, Fairytail
-Leviathan Midas Somberg, 20, Fusty-Dudget
-
Character Sheet
Name:
Sexuality:
Height:
Species:
Talents and Skills:
Human Appearance:
Other Form Appearance(s):
Personality:
Backstory:
Friends:
Family:
Lover:
Crush:
Optional
Pet:
Weapon(s):
Owns a wagon:

Edited at January 6, 2022 08:18 PM by Magena
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 22, 2021 12:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Micah Qinven
Sexuality: Lesbian
Height: 5"5
Species: Wereanimal (Wolf)
Talents and Skills: Hunting, mercinary work (assasinations, ect..), agility, stealth,
-
Human Appearence: Micah may be on the shorter side, but she has spent most of her life working on her body, now having a muscular and defined body. Her skin is pale and freckled, with some places being covered more than others. Her face is kind of square, with a few defined features like her cheeks and jaw. She has an aquiline shaped nose, thick yet sharp eyebrows, and almond shaped eyes. Her eyes are light brown with dark brown rims. Her teeth are sharp, with pointed canines. Her dark brown and wavy hair is short. The longest part stopping in the middle of her ears and parted to the right. Underneath is shaved. She's usually sporting dark bags under her eyes, she suffers from insomnia. She has many scars, big and small, most noticeably the one on the bridge of her nose between her eyes and one in between her thumb and pointer finger, the rest hide under her clothes. She always keeps her body covered, especially around other people.
-
Other From Appearance(s): Her second form's large wolf ears are dark brown like her hair and sprout where her human ears would be. Her tail is course and the fur is a little wavy. Her claws are dark brown.
Her third form is a large brown werewolf with defined muscles like her human form. Her fur is course and wavy, and heavier on the back of her neck, sideburns, elbows, the center of her back, and shoulders. Her werewolf form also has her aquiline nose, just converted into a snout like my pfp. Her body covered in the same scars her human form has, patches of fur missing where they are.
-
Personality: Micah is an acquired taste. She basically hates everyone until they give her a reason not too, even then she's still rough around the edges. Micah is quiet and reserved, not even sure if there are any other sides to herself but a shell. Micah is scared, she has had to kill friends and people they loved, she can't bring herself to be friends with anyone who can't protect themselves from her. She's been so lonely for so long, random encounters aren't enough anymore.
She's quick and witty, with a very sardonic sense of humor that probably isn't very amusing to others. She knows when she's hurting people, but her need to keep her walls up almost completely overpowers her guilt. Truth be told she doesn't know how to act around people anymore. Underlying mental issues are her biggest struggle. She always pushes herself past her limits to be perfect, even if it hurts. She's stubborn, and won't ask for help. There is a kinder, softer side to her left for anyone worthy of breaking down her walls.
-
Backstory: The Qinven family is very well known for their fighting and hunting skills from their Kingdom of origin in which Micah has left far behind. There are stories of past Quinvens hunting down kings, legendary monsters, you name it, there's a story for it. There is no surprise that some of these stories are over exaggerated but have brought fame to the Quinven family. As the eldest Quinven child of her generation, the Quinvens had high hopes for her becoming the next head and representative of the family. But those hopes were quickly snuffed when she was smaller and nowhere near as social as her younger cousins were born.
Showing her skills off while play fighting other pups, she finally managed to impress her negligent parents who resented her until that point. They sent her off to a taboo school for learning the arts of fighting and assassination type things, the same school her family had gone to generations before, at the age of 10.
Quickly learning the only way she could get her parents to love her was to be better than the rest of her family, she worked extra hard om herself. Working herself for hours longer, staying awake at night practicing, challenging anyone she could to improve herself. She surpassed her family's scores, came home from school at the age of 16, only to start working for her parents in the mercenary world.
Her parents gave her nothing more than complaints and corrections. She continued to work for their love, giving them all the money she'd earn, collecting many scars and stories along the way, until she finally had enough. She had heard about Dimhaven in a tavern one night, and at the age of 21 she fled. She's been hiding away at a house she bought in Dimhaven for the past 3 years, paranoid that her family would find her. Before the invasion she has seen her own wanted posters being strung up in town by her cousin and has torn down all the ones she could find, hoping nobody else has them.
-
Friends: PM me!
Family: Mom, Dad, younger sister, at least 20 others,
Lover: ???
Crush: PM me!
Optional
Pet: none
Weapon(s): Two steel Daggers, her claws, teeth, ect.
Owns a wagon: No
Edits: Spelling and grammar lol

Edited at January 9, 2022 10:59 PM by Magena
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 22, 2021 01:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Name:
Alex Elite
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Height:
5'5
Species:
Wereanimal|Bird|Snowy Owl
Talents and Skills:
Good eye sight|Night vision|Master hunter
Human Appearance:
~~~
~~~
Alex is quite skinny her skin is abit pale,Alex's hair is a black cherry looking color with a little piece of her hair sticking out that looks like a heart. Her eyes are ice white but her eye vision is blurry when she is in her human form so she wears glasses to prevent any damage so she doesn't hit into anything. She also wears white uneven socks,a red tie, long pants and a white shirt. (I might change that since it is fantasy times)
Other Form Appearances:
~~~
~~~
(Credits to Sknn on picrew for both of them)
~~~
Alex's 2nd form starts off with her hair turning white,and her wings slowly forming. Her eye vision starts getting better so are glasses are no longer needed.
~~~
download.jpg
~~~
(Credits to Atricfoxy on DA for this stock image)
~~~
Her last form is when she turns into a pure white Snowy owl that is probably the same size as a adult one. She has black speckles all over her back and chest. Her eyes are a amber gold color that shines very bright.
Personality:
Alex actually does not like talking to anyone, She hates many things like being to close to people or even socializing. So in other words she is one of..."The quiet people" Alex becomes a talking machine when her friends are around (well if she even has any) Alex would love to have friends but she ain't good at making some. Her awkwardness just stands in her way of life and so does her glasses :)
Backstory:
Alex's family was very harsh on her when she was..about 10 yrs old. They will tell her to fly everyday for training, but the thing is Alex can't fly she doesn't know how to ever since the age of 5. Her mother wants her to grow up like her to earn the family's name "Elite" Elite means the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.(means very good at this one thing)
~~~
Alex's family are named elite due to there elite skills of flying and hunting (and there father's side). Everyday Alex and her twin sister (Amara) would go out side and turn into there very last form to practice hunting and Flying skills. of course Alex was terrible at flying but Hunting she can handle, her sister is basically the child that gets more attention. And is more talented, good looking and the loved child.
~~~
Yes we all know that her sister would be a little brat, but Amara treats her sister like her best friend. Although Alex does not feel the same way, like how could you like your sister when you are the hated child and she has more talents then you. But Alex's father feels nothing for his daughters and including his wife...(because he is dead) Alex's father died when he was his third form. Trying to find some food for his family but failed as he got to close to a fox...so Alex's family wasn't so negative when he was around And neither was Alex.
Friends:
No one for now
Family:
Amara (twin sister)
Mother (Widow)
Lover:
N/A
Crush:
Open to anyone
Pet:
None
Weapon:
Cutlass sword
Owns a wagon:
No
Other:
Idk why but I think its funny how she turns into a realistic bird 😂

Edited at December 23, 2021 05:51 PM by The Top Hat Creature
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 22, 2021 05:04 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve two slots . And I will PM you with a RP example for more characters ^-^
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 22, 2021 06:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character Sheet
Name:ultima
Sexuality:strait
Height:6"10
Species:wereanimale(wolf but the normal typ not lycanthrope)
Talents and Skills:hunting,smell,sight,hearing,and night vision.
Human Appearence: red leather jacket black cloths and shoes red and black wolf ears and tail.
Other Form Appearence(s): the ultima werewolf wolf form
Personality: nice and protective of freinds and famly
Backstory: when ultima was 13 he stumbled upon a wolf den and got bitten and ever since than he was a werewolf. but he may be on the taller side but that makes him better at huntig he can see things from further away.
Friends: anyone i met
Family: none
Lover: none
Crush: none
Optional
Pet: wolf
Weopon(s): dual sword wealding
Owns a wagon: yes

Edited at December 22, 2021 09:14 PM by lone wolf pack
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 22, 2021 07:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

lone wolf pack said:
Character Sheet
Name:ultima
Sexuality:strait
Height:6"10
Species:wereanimale(wolf but the normal typ not lycanthrope)
Talents and Skills:hunting,smell,sight,hearing,and night vision.
Human Appearence: red leather jacket black cloths and shoes red and black wolf ears and tail.
Other Form Appearence(s): the ultima werewolf wolf form
Personality: nice and protective of freinds and famly
Backstory: when I was 13 i stumbled upon the ultima werewolf shine amd passed lava and fell dow a hole and got turnd into the ultima and been theultima ever since.
Friends: anyone i met
Family: none
Lover: none
Crush: none
Optional
Pet: wolf
Weopon(s): sniper rifle
Owns a wagon: yes

The story is set in medieval times, sniper rifles wouldn't exist. You're character is a bit overpowered and your sheet isn't descriptive. I'm also confused about the ultima thing?
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 22, 2021 10:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
we all know deep down im never gonna finish this

Edited at January 6, 2022 05:15 PM by Finnick
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 23, 2021 12:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Finnick said:
Major WIP Form~
Also, clarification - how long has this oppression been going on? Long enough for someone to be born into it, or is it recent? Also, do fairies have wings? You didn't say anything about them having wings normally so I'm assuming not, but just to clarify.
... and I think it would be cool. But I get that you want to change the fairy race up a bit and I respect that 👍

This is perfect! To answer your questions, the oppresion has been going on for only about a month (otherwise all the vampires would have starved to death if they stayed any longer) Some babies were born during it but the parent would have had to already be in their third trimester before it happened. Fairies do not have wings, but I really like what you did with the beauty part in his story, may I add it to the species info? Also I will go ahead and update the character list.

Edited at December 23, 2021 02:02 PM by Magena
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 23, 2021 12:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok thanks so much. And sure! Poor vampires, they really got the short end of the stick. :(
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 23, 2021 12:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Finnick said:
Ok thanks so much. And sure! Poor vampires, they really got the short end of the stick. :(

For sure, but it also fueled the fire to get people to leave when they saw their friends suffering like they did. We can discuss this more in the discussion thread if you'd like!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us