Wolf Play : Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)
Chatbox
 Boeing
07:29:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
You say that all the time. I do it anyways XD
 Zeraphia
07:28:33 Vah stalks forums
Boe

XDD you don't have to.
 Boeing
07:28:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
I can write something lol
 Zeraphia
07:28:07 Vah stalks forums
I kind of want to write but at the same time, my head hurts too much to do any in my book.
 Tech
07:26:50 
Zera
Same
 Zeraphia
07:26:14 Vah stalks forums
I am so bored >..>
 Silent Lucidity
07:25:52 Silent, Lucid
Thoughts?
-Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:18 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 kycantina
07:20:12 ky
Salem, I think Astley is a beautiful option for him :)
 Apothecary
07:20:07 Medicinally Autistic
Wondering if I should profit off of the new boots. I have 700 moonflowers

I could always save my moon flowers too.
 Salem
07:15:42 Rumi
Name ideas? :3
-WP Click-
 Apothecary
07:14:09 Medicinally Autistic
Time to redo my pack page xD
 Hallow's Eve
07:11:08 Hallow, Eve
Man IÂ’m ready for classes to be over
 Vennenum
07:08:55 Venn/Venne
Moonnight - save them?
 Moonnightshade
07:07:58 
I have 3 wolf party tokens but my den is full and I don't have premium or apples :(
 Transcendence
07:03:49 free palestine
Imagine Eve banning all rick roll suspected links for the lols
 Boeing
07:02:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I only clicked it because it wasn't a WP forum link lol
wait. I swear... one day someone's uploading a gif of rickroll onto postimages >.>
 kycantina
07:00:23 ky
Con, one day you're going to need us to actually click the links you send and by then it'll be too late
 Geo
06:59:32 xx
venn
i can only imagine LOL
 Convivial
06:59:27 You've been Conned
Venn
It's an option on phone cameras that zooms out, makes anything up close look really funny so people will take pictures of eachother with 0.5 just for jokes

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)November 27, 2021 03:59 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

I've been in the mood for a literate wolf roleplay that lasts longer than a few days, so I will be strict on who joins. Players will need to be involved in plot making, world building, and have interesting characters. Right now I'm just thinking that it will be some type of pack roleplay, so there will be lots of room for contribution. As I've never done a roleplay that has this much freedom besides 1x1's this will be an interesting trial run.

(5/5) slots filled (I may let more in depending on who tries out.)

Accepted List

Sir Froggington (Myself Candor)

Tenebris Umbra

Edera

Freedom

Nez.ity

Red Moon

queen.

Rules

Obviously follow WP's rules.

Good grammar - Bad grammar shouldn't distract from content, and we should be able to understand it and not have to ask questions.

Move on the plot. A good way to be conscious of this is at least two paragraphs of new content per post per character.

I'm expecting at least 300 words per character per reply. Average should be 400-600 words.

Keep it semi-realistic. So no powers or purple wolves

I would like at least one post a week for the roleplay unless you give me a reason otherwise, and at least every three days in the discussion just so that I know that you are alive and interested. Also we'll want to keep plotting.

I was thinking we'd put down the characters we want to use, after you have been accepted, and then we'll plot build.

Pm me with any questions or if you think I wasn't clear enough about something or need to add something.

Form

Planned Activity Level for this roleplay

Activity Level on WP/For Roleplays

Roleplay Example - Link

Character Sheet Example - Link

Will you be active in the discussion plotbuilding, world building etc?

Anything else I need to know?

Character Form

For once you are accepted. This may be changed once I have discussed it with people who are accepted.

Feel free to add more

Name

Personality

Appearance

Rank Desired

Strength*

Weaknesses*

Likes*

Dislikes*

Other*

*optional

WIP

Discussion thread - Here

Roleplay Thread - Here

Edited at December 22, 2021 04:56 PM by Sir Froggington
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)November 27, 2021 11:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Clove

Personality: Clove is a goofy and smart she-wolf, She loves to run and hun, she especially likes chasing her prey and/or taking the final bite. Clove is pretty social unless it's on a topic she doesn't understand/know/or she just doesn't like it. Clove looks up to her leader and packmates. She's a bit cocky as well as a show-off, she sometimes talks too much, she can also be a bit rude if rubbed the wrong way or if another wolf gives her a bad vibe (ill add more if needed)

Appearance: Clove is a brown, white, and black female. She has icy blue eyes and a long bushy tail. She has a black and brown head with a brown and white torso, her tail is brown with a white tip. She also has white socks. (I'll add more if needed...again)

Rank Desired: hunter or protector

Strength*: Strong,hustler,agile,fast.

Weaknesses* bad swimmer, stamina issues, a bit lazy, can't run on certain terrains well (ex: sand, snow)

Likes*: fighting, chasing, running, snow

Dislikes*mud, sand, water, bugs

Other*
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)November 27, 2021 11:34 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award

Medium to High

Generally based on the amount of other RPs I'm in. However, it should come down to me posting at least three times a week, especially on weekends.

Medium to High

See above.

Roleplay Example - Link
RP Example 1

From earlier this year, though it shows off my general length and grammar skills.

Corbin Aramis

Most recent character for a 1x1. I'm more proud of these two;
Stefan Althaus
Lotte Althaus

Definitely! It's one of my favorite things to do.

Monday-Thursday are my least active days of the week. Friday-Sunday I will be online for roughly 2-5 hours (sporadically, of course). During Monday-Thursday it may only be up to 3 hours or so, though I try my best to balance other RPs and school.

Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)November 27, 2021 11:40 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award

High

High

Roleplay Example -

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=20&t=77473

A 1x1 RP I am currently participating in. My posts will generally look like the very first RP post I made in this forum.

Character Sheet Example -

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=21&t=77583

Of course, I love plotting and hearing other ideas!

I am pretty much online each day for at least a few hours. But if something were to come up, I would definitely let you know so it doesn't look like I am ghosting the RP.

Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)November 28, 2021 11:13 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

High

I'm on most days except Saturday and sometimes Sunday, and I have pretty much nothing to do, so I'll be posting here quite frequently.

High

Roleplay Example - Link

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=20&t=76982 ;)

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=75253&page=6

Heck yeah! Worldbuilding is the best part of roleplaying!

I may be a little less active as the holidays draw close, but that activity'll bump right back up after January 10th.

Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)November 28, 2021 07:50 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Planned Activity Level for this roleplay:

Medium - High
[I say Medium because I'm not always on when others are on given that I work Nights.]

Medium to High
I always try to be active in discussion on a regular and daily basis, and try to post every other day to every day. There are times I might not be able to post, but I try to be good about communicating those times. Again, I also work nights so that can throw off my activity since I'm not always on when everyone is.

Roleplay Example
Roleplay 1x1 | Click Me
It only has one post by me, but it's one of my most recent ones. And a 1x1, but I can link others.

Character Sheet Example
Tabula Rasa | Sign Ups
I figured you'd want to see a Sign Up Sheet Example for a Wolf, so I linked my Most Recent Wolf Rp.

Yes, absolutely. I love plot building especially. I love coming up with dramatic and unique little subplots that help build up the initial plot and roleplay. Subplots also help build relationships between characters too and encourage different interactions in rp. So I will say I will always participate in Plotbuilding.

For World Building, I haven't done it a lot, but I'm sure I'll enjoy that too, and I always like to give whatever I can to the Rps I'm in. So I may not be the best at it, but I'll definitely try my best.

I'm on my phone a lot, so sometimes when I'm on and in discussion, it doesn't mean I can always post. So I don't want anyone to think that, during those times, I'm ignoring the rp.

I also tend to not get on my computer when I'm sick, but I will always communicate when I am so you know. I've recently been exposed to The Rona, so if something happens, I'll let you know.

Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)November 28, 2021 08:09 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Everyone Thank you for your interest! It means a lot. That said I've accepted Imperial, Freedom, and Corpses from here, and they can go ahead and post in the discussion. I have a list in the discussion of those allowed to post. I'm keeping this open for other interested parties, but I will be more picky.
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)November 29, 2021 07:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

[Planned Activity Level for this roleplay]

Medium

[Activity Level on WP/For Roleplays]

High

[Roleplay Example ]

1. https://wolfplaygame.com/blog.php?id=272263&b=1
  2. https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=20&t=76833

[Character Sheet Example]

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=20&t=76833

[Will you be active in the discussion plotbuilding, world building etc?]

Yep.

[Anything else I need to know?]

Nah, not really.

Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)November 30, 2021 11:02 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ah HA >:D First thing I saw on sign-ups, you know. I have SO missed RPing on Wolfplay.

Planned Activity Level

Medium-high

Normal Activity Level

Pretty active, I'd say-

RP Example

Must I? Very well- Any given page~!

Character Sheet Example

Clickity clack- remember him? :D

Involved?

You know it~

Anything Else?

Nope!

Edited at November 30, 2021 11:03 PM by Ebanon
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 4, 2021 10:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

- P E O N Y -

[Gender]

Male

[Age]

Recently aged to Three.

[Appearance]

fallen-cherubrim.jpg

(c)Fallen-cherubrim DA

His height could be somewhat of a herald for his skills. --28 inches, perhaps small in some eyes, or maybe average. Neither really matters to him. Peony possesses a gaze which rivals the afterglow of fireflies; a bright, endearing yellow. Slanted with incurious mischief more often than not. He has soft lines of gray streaking down between them, tainting the topside of his muzzle and somewhat circling his vision altogether. Atop his head resides a faint, dotted brown, later overtaken at the ears by a bare red in color. The males coat is a fine mixture between a milky white and an assortment of browns, perhaps a bit of black included in along his hackles. He has adequately long legs, and despite his little size, athletic muscle coursing smoothly beneath his pelt. Peony has a feathery tail, thin but soft, accompanied by small paws and rather robust hips. Although he has strength, at first glance he could be deemed lanky, none but his flattering mane of fur doing him justice. But really, his physique is lean, dulled but tactful claws to match.

Peony has a scent that of cucumber and a bit of mint. And a gait that seems proud, light and nimble, and a little dodgy. He prefers to walk with his head lowered, sunk between his shoulders. But despite that, his tail lifts in unperturbed confidence, and his legs shift just the same. It's really a habit of some sort, --a slinking predator is what he is, a stance perfected for an inspiring chase. The male has a fuzzy, rather ungroomed pelage; thick nape winding and disheveled, chest alike and back somewhat coarse with sparse leaves. It's not to say he doesn’t care for his appearance and more so that he doesn’t notice. And well, he is a naturally messy individual.

[Voice]

Somewhat boyish and deep, a tad snooty.

[Some Attributes]

|-Arrogant |-Curious |-Excitable |-Unkempt |-Offensive |-Logical to an extent |-A bit cross |-Jealous |-Inane |-Gullible |-Meticulous |-Fickle |-Sprightly |-Sleuth |-Clingy |-Domineering

[Personality]

The first thing one might be able to tell about the male is that he’s a bit vain. One of his favorite hobbies to pass the time would be a good boast; almost strutting about with what would be pride. Near everyone would hear about his achievements, whether it be old or incredibly recent. Even if the other was already there as a witness, he’d still skip over and inform them of such commodities. And he’d be aggravatingly slow at getting a festering clue, for one could suggest his disappearance and yet he’d still go on. --That is until someone screams it out right. It could be said that Peony is a bit indifferent, even insensitive. He has half a mind to reveal another's insecurities with little thought, even the type to stroll away casually despite the displeasure he’d be leaving in his wake. The male is a bit unsophisticated in spite of his trained disposition and uppity features; the type to scratch his fleas off on a neighboring canid and outwardly announce his bodily functions. But trust that he is no beast...although he has lesser wits about him, Peony is still one of high caliber; capable of protection and viewing things with acute dialect--sometimes. And he’s a tad hawkish, preferring to resort to violence rather than discuss properly without the lot of homicidal threats.

Peony is a lively canid, somewhat bubbly even. He’s chatty, one to beam over the most meager prospects even if it's a bit silly. He’s deviant, going about things in untypical ways. As well as stubborn. Once he’s set his heart on something, it would be incredibly hard to steer him away from it. And yet the male is rather faithless. He’s fickle with loyalties, boundaries, and any sort of relationship. --Because he’s never truly the type to care outside of what is expected. But it is believed that once or if he does, he’ll stick to it no matter if it is not readily reciprocated. He’s a covetous and impish male, driven to easy jealousy and nothing short of trouble. And even though he’s somewhat primitive, Peony is rather independent. Preferring a good wandering and having little problem with deserting any being who he deems dead weight. He’s curious, very curious. Likely to be stopped by a good looking piece of vegetation or a puzzling throng of birds. And it's more so in his surroundings than others. He actually holds little priority in getting to know beings other than himself, preferring to mention the opposing as what they could be described as rather than what they are. The formalities can come later. Much later.

He’s unsurprisingly desiccated; unconcerned about the certain outcomes that could follow his encounters. And that can be pinned to his naivety--likely to follow the sketchiest looking individual over the one with better intentions. But really, it all comes down to what he can be offered. Peony is materialistic, the type to favor the more costly gift over a pile of twigs despite the sweet message behind it. He’s also a bit of a parrot; too busy imitating those he fancies than studying up on his etiquette. The male is greedy, ambitious, and particularly snobby. He’s also a terrible actor. --Terrible at hiding things. If he’s unhappy, one would surely know, and he’d be more than content with sharing his latest grievances, he’d even go as far as to sit them down himself. He’s not the most cautious when it comes to secrets, nah he’d freely deal them out. --His own that is. Now when it comes to anothers, mmm..he’s pretty “trustworthy.” Probably because he doesn’t care enough to tell it. But really, if he’s prompted, it’ll eventually come out, especially if he had been given something in return. So really, it depends, but just to be safe, keep your shit to yourself.

When Peony likes someone, it’d be hard not to know. He’d be trailing after them like some lovesick dog. Yes, he’s clingy. A certain type of clingy. Not with the casual friends but only with the one or two that he holds the most value for. --Whether it be for their status, looks, gifting, or just themselves, he’ll be thoroughly attached, and not easily deterred. They’d have to openly forsake him to be left in peace. But then again, he is a very stubborn male.

[Rank Desired]

Nothing in particular just yet

[Strength]

-Readiness

-Imitation

-Adrenaline strength

[Weaknesses]

-Trusting

-Naive

-Size

-Impulsiveness

[Likes]

-A good fight

-Showing off

-Gifts

-Tall gorls or boys

[Dislikes]

-Giving

-Pressure

-Anything to do with a lot of thinking.

[Other]

Peony is from a refined clan, so it shouldn’t be all that unusual for him to stay true to his customs.

Edited at December 5, 2021 11:41 AM by Edera

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us