Wolf Play : Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
12:41:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eve
No problem
 Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 25, 2022 03:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes you may :)

.-. said:
Can I reserve the male kit spot? I'll write out the form tonight I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 25, 2022 09:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name.
Moth
Breed:
Maine Coon
Kit
Appearance:
Moth is a furry, slightly blue-gray tom-kit with a white chest, slightly triangular in shape and going down to cover his belly. His eyes are yellowish green, and his chest fur is slightly kinky. His paws are white as well, and his ears are the normal tufted tips of a Maine Coon. His tail is extremely fluffy.
Personality: Moth is distant, always wandering off at random times. He especially likes chasing moths, and he often gets into trouble merely by running after one. He loves to talk, but he will randomly get distracted during conversations and dart off once again. He often chases his tail, as he isn't the brightest kit, and many times he will show up to the Shaman complaining of an injured tail. Though easily distracted, that is his strength; he is extremely sharp and focused on his surroundings.
Kin: His mother, Pebble, and his father
Crush: Open
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A

Edited at March 28, 2022 10:05 PM by .-.
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 25, 2022 10:39 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
all above is accepted.
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 27, 2022 05:23 PM

Scarecrow Ranch

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Brick
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Appearance:
Brick is a dark gray tabby female with a brick red nose and gold eyes. Her pelt is lined with thick black stripes. Brick has scars from life as a rogue before joining her family. The twin pink marks stretch from the back of her neck to her tail. Brick also has torn ear.
Personality:
Brick is ambitious, brave, stubborn, and most of all, loyal. The gray tabby has proved over the years that she can not only take care of herself but also her clanmates. Brick was formerly a fighter before she became a mother. She showed her bravery once by fighting off rivals for a pair of helpless rogue kits and their injured mother. She is stubborn about her ambition to become luna or at least delta one day. Brick saved her clanmates from foxes on a patrol as an apprentice. She and another apprentice ran back to camp to get help after most of the patrol was injured. When she's not busy patrolling, she can be found at the nursery keeping kits entertained while their exhausted mothers doze.
Kin: Flame (sister, deceased), Rain (niece, deceased), Thorn (nephew/adopted son)
Crush: open
Mate: open
Kits: none yet
Other: tornados
Name: Thorn
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Appearance:
Thorn is a light golden tabby tom with green eyes. He has a white patch on his chest. Thorn has a white underbelly and small ears. He also has usually long whiskers from his mother's side of the family. He has long claws and a long tail.
Personality:
Curious, independent, brave and mature.
Thorn seems to be a mature cat, even at his age. He helps out around camp whenever he can. As a kit, Thorn was caught sneaking out of camp with his littermate, Rain. When they were found, Thorn told Brick that he was going to chase away any rival cats that might be on their territory.
Kin: Flame (mother, deceased), Rain (sister, deceased), Brick (aunt/adopted mother)
Crush: open
Mate: none yet
Kits: none yet
Other: tornados

Edited at March 29, 2022 10:37 AM by Scarecrow Ranch
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 28, 2022 12:36 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
scarecrow,
you need to be a little more literate. and all the fighter positions are taken.

Edited at March 28, 2022 01:43 AM by M I S E R Y
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 29, 2022 08:34 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
A reminder to please use a proper image hosting site, such as postimage. Deviantart and Google are not proper image hosting sites. Failure to do so may result in a forum lock. Thank you!
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 29, 2022 09:38 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Possum

Breed: Balinese Mix

Appearance

A notable thing about him is his blue eyes. Depending on the lighting, they can be pale like a sky and other times they are darker like a pool of water. His markings are unique as well. His base coat is a cream with some flecks growing paler with age. His tail is lean and long and painted a dark brown creeping into black. As a kitten it was striped by black rings, giving him his curious name. His paws to the elbows match his tail cooling. His nose does not pultrude anymore than a normal cats, nor is it blunt like it ran into a brick wall.

His facial markings is the same shade of his tail and paws. His face is the dark, rich brownie color as are his ears. Like a used coffee bag being dropped into clean water, the dark color and his cream base merge on the edges of his face. It spilled and mixed, clouding the areas. There is a bridge on his forehead over this area which matches his tail. It connects the markings on his ears to his face.

His body is lean and fit. His legs strong and agile. He’s a fast cat, but not the best climber. He’s a runner and a chaser; a pouncer in the peaceful woods. He isn’t one of those fluffy cats that look good with their winter fat. His fat sags under his belly. His unbrushed coat is short, but thick enough to keep him warm through winter. In the spring he sheds like nuts. He isn’t the largest and is actually fairly small. Not as small as a runt, but he’s right beside them.

Personality:

He is naturally a stoic character, but he often likes complaining because it gains him looks and some attention. However in a time of scarcity, he can go without eating and is willing to, just as long as it’s going to those who need it. Not some fat cat who is a pig. He can be selfish and will choose the larger mouse if things are prosperous. He easily gets jealous and envious of others. If others are getting praise, he wants some too. However, he won’t mention it, but it’ll boil inside of him.

He can be kind and he’s usually respectful. Sarcasm isn’t below him nor are hard jokes. He likes practical jokes and attention, but he isn’t great about saying good jests or paying other people attention. He can be egotistic. He likes to talk about himself as well, which is something he has noticed and is trying to stop. However, old habits die hard. He is a daredevil and he loves to jump the widest chasms, climb the tallest tree and fight the grumpy badger.

He can be a smart-aleck and somewhat annoying. He likes attention so he’ll go and get it, whether it’s negative or positive. Call him risky. He does know when he’s pushed it too far and then he’ll stop. That is when other cats are around and he wants to show off. Alone, he’s fairly quiet. He likes to sit by the stream and stack rocks. It’s a weird hobby so he only does it when he’s certain he’s alone. It would be embarrassing if he wasn’t. He has a reputation to keep up, doesn’t he? He’s not all terror in front of others, he can be sweet and compassionate as well. He’s definitely not humble. He pouts when he is defeated or had a bad day. Sometimes it lingers into the next day and the day after it. But when he’s over it, he’s over it and will act as if it never happened.

Kin: TBD

Crush: TBD

Mate: None

Kits: None

Other:

This is based off of my own cat. His mother was black and his dad was a tabby. Tornado. Siblings were tortoiseshell and a grey. I have no clue how he popped out the way he did.

Edited at March 30, 2022 11:16 AM by Argos

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us