Wolf Play : Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!
Chatbox
 EverygreenHills
05:19:13 
Vah

Ah alright thanks!
 Nez.ity
05:19:05 
English only please.
 Zeraphia
05:18:54 Vah was attacked
Hills

Nope! Crystalline and exclusive dye coats are only from dyes!
 Falling Stars
05:18:32 star, she/her
it's mainly the spanish history aspect. :,)
 EverygreenHills
05:18:31 
can you get crystaline or exclusive coats from the wolf party? sorry im just newer to the game!
 MINEOLA
05:17:02 Alfi Darky
@The Grape Guy
I always check everything before breeding, bidding or buying a wolf
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:16:03 Silver/Pyro/Luna
No
Offense Sal
But I feel like I may be a bit more experienced than you in this department
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:15:05 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Hey
Sal
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:14:32 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I've been bilingual since I was 2 years old!
 Purgatory
05:14:31 Purge/Purse/Pug
Maybe go to Salom, my profesora would yell at me for using improper "spanglish" all the time
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:14:12 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Falling stars
I speak fluent Spanish
I can always help!
 Salom_
05:13:14 Sal, Salmon
Star
I also have open dms if you need anything! I've taken tons of Spanish classes over the years
 Purgatory
05:11:53 Purge/Purse/Pug
Falling
What's troubling you? Can PM if you'd like, I might be able to help
 Amygdala
05:11:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
It's okay...i figured as much XD

Well consider this getting ready for ep4 od second season🥲
 Falling Stars
05:10:54 star, she/her
guys help- my spanish class is driving me mad
 Purgatory
05:10:10 Purge/Purse/Pug
Amy
I meant of season 1 lol my bad
 distant-lands
05:09:58 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Amygdala
05:05:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silent
Oooo mexican :o

I ate it for the first time last week. I am not a fan of spicy food so i avoided it 😅

But it's acrually pretty good
 AppleTrees
05:05:06 Apples
Hoi chat :]
 Amygdala
05:04:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
You mean episode 4? Because it only has 2 seasons.

But still i am sorry. While i couldn't care less a out spoilers i know some people do. I will be more carefull from now on XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 23, 2022 05:49 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Arlo

Aroma: Pine with a hint of charcoal

Breed: Maine Coon 93% - American Bobtail 7%

Appearance:

Arlo is a very handsome cat, standing at quite a tall height, he towers over most in the clan. He has a very pretty coat, stripes adorning his ginger body. He has the traditional Maine Coon ears with the small tufts on the very tips, and a long plumed tail, which is perfect for balance. He has sharp claws and large paws. His entire body is covered in stripes, and his legs and tail are adorned with white rings.

He has handsome amber eyes, a small pink nose and pink inner ears. His body is well-muscled and strong, his large body is ideal for fighting and he has learned to hone his balance, so that it is almost point-perfect.

Personality:

~ Wise ~ Loyal ~ Gruff ~ Calm ~ Skillful ~ Swift ~ Caring ~

Arlo is a very honored cat. Being the most dominant male, he is respected and expects to be by the cats lower than him in ranking. Becoming Solar was not exactly a great accomplishment for him, he just always knew that he would eventually take the lead male position. Well, he never always knew.

After his mother was killed, he had a span where Arlo honestly had no will to live. That period of time still haunts him to this day, but he is not afraid of it, not anymore. His mental state is sometimes quite fragile, however, and his pride and joy is his mate, Fern.

He is loyal to the clan, and despite his mixed emotions towards some members, he is willing to give the younger cats a chance, knowing that, if things went terribly wrong, he would make sure they never saw the clan territory again.

He is often gruff, annoyed by some of the younger and cocky fighters in the clan. Not kits though, he loves the babies of the clan. His enthusiasm levels change a lot, depending on if he is with other cats or not, and what their overall mood is portraying. He is often unforgiving to loners that come into the clan’s territory, and he can remember a face like the fur on his paw, so you had better be wary.

Arlo is a very skilled Solar, and he takes immense pride in his role. He is a confident leader, expecting respect and co-operation from his fellow clan members. Any disrespect that he receives, he will punish accordingly, but then again, he isn’t deliberately unkind.

Kin: Open

Crush: None

Mate: Fern

Kits: None as of yet

RP Sample: Do you want me to add this? I have done RP’s with you before...

Other: ^^

Edited at March 23, 2022 07:50 PM by Spiritus Lunae
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 23, 2022 05:59 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
he is accepted! i know how you rp:)
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 23, 2022 06:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You are good since you have already done an rp with me and Misery i believe so there is no need

Edited at March 23, 2022 06:00 PM by Charlie
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 23, 2022 07:49 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cool! Thank you! Super excited, I love Arlo ;)
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 24, 2022 05:53 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Venus

Breed: Bengal & Austrailian Mist

Appearance:

Akilina is a very pretty female. Standing at exactly 6 inches at the shoulder she is of an average size, maybe a little smaller than most, but then again considering that she is not quite fully grown. She weighs in at just 9.5 pounds and is full muscle. She is full of what she would consider brute strength, and what others would call energy and power. She has short but still quite loping legs, considering her height, which cover ground quickly. Her claws are quite short, but then again, compared with her domesticated cousins they are as long and sharp as anything. She could have been an excellent battle cat and scavenger, but, all unraveled when she was hunting with a patrol in a storm and broke her leg. She now has a moderate limp.

Her facial features are very feminine, her eyes being a deep grey and yellow colour, that gives of a slightly warm expression when she wishes to. Her snout is short, her nose pure pink in colouration and her jawline strong and firm. Her ears point straight up, even more so when they are pricked, making her look like a very aware feline. Not to say that she isn’t already.

Her fur on her back is as dark and multicoloured as the winter sunsets that seep through the trees and into the camp around the pack at the coldest time of year. Her entire mass of fur on her back is this colour, with her pads on the bottom of her feet matching her nose, in that similar pink colour that stands out against white. Her fur is thick, her breeding not only for stamina but also more for the cold winters and frosty dawns. Although her pelt is thick, it has adapted to the often-sweltering temperatures in the forest and is quite short, looking quite flat against her frame. Her tail is thin and quite long, giving off the typical cat-like appearance, similar to her ancestors before her. Venus’s underbelly is white, as are her legs and muzzle, as well as part of her face.

Personality:

~ Hardworking ~ Very Intelligent ~ Proud ~ Gruff ~ Loyal ~ Caring ~ Trustworthy ~ Sometimes Fierce ~

Venus is quite a mix of things. Depending on the mood & the atmosphere around her, her common theme with her personality is likely to change. Thus, creating a hard to judge type of cat, with more than two sides.

Despite this her loyalty to the clan shines through all the time. She is keen and hardworking, when she sets a goal, she makes sure to get it done every single day. She is eager to help and please the cats who are higher in ranking than her, and her leadership and confidence in certain situations are worthy of their praise.

Her caring ways are always visible when she looks after other cats that are younger than her. She loves kits and feels naturally protective towards them. Many have said that she will make a great mother when the time comes. She is definitely a mix of extrovert and introvert, making a few friends within the clan, but distancing herself from felines she cannot tolerate or feels shy around.

To her clanmates she is caring, kind, and trustworthy as heck. But beware, outsiders, she is not afraid of you, and can be scary, fierce and very courageous when needed. She is outgoing and perseveres throughout her duties to the clan, almost always with overactive energy and positivity.

Her pride is eminent, and she is not keen on backing down to anyone or anything. If her pride is hurt, she may well find some way to get a small amount of revenge on whoever or whatever damaged it in the first place. She also takes a lot of pride in her pack, her rank and her future rank as Shaman. If she feels that anyone disrespects that pride, then beware, she will spring back in the most unlikely situations. To her packmates, she will not hurt them unnecessarily, because is it were her being hurt, she would take it as a very disrespectful and shameful action.

She is naturally gruff, her position as Shaman’s Apprentice teaching her that in order to heal wolves efficiently and effectively, she must be gruff and firm with them. Her patience shines through though, sometimes. Her gifted ways are prominent, her ability to contact ancestors is forever a reality, and she has predicted many things that have in the long run aided her clan’s response to these events. Since gaining this role, aged just 8 months, she has thrived under the Shaman’s tuition.

Likes: Healing, Herbs, An occasional hunt or adventure, Pups, Packmates, Hard work
Dislikes: Unworthy or untrusting wolves, Disrespect, Her pride being wounded, Being alone – Especially in the dark, Anything that hurts her leg, Battles
Strengths: Healing, Intelligence, Stamina, Strength, Kindness, Leadership

Weaknesses: Maybe too gruff sometimes, Her injury, Refined battle/hunting skills, Her phobias, Hostility to anyone other than her packmates

Kin: Open

Crush: None yet (Maybe in RP?)

Mate: None

Kits: None

RP Sample: ^^

Other: What a cool cat :)

Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 24, 2022 05:55 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
accepted:)
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 24, 2022 06:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Midnight

11 Months

Female

Breed:

Bengal mixed with Maine Coon

Apprentice

Appearance: (at least 50 words)

[Mod Edit: removed for hotlinking]
Credits to: FurLined on Deviant art(For all images)
Midnight is green eyes and a regular Bengal coat. She has leopard like marks on her coat and she weighs around 60 pounds. She stands at 2'1" in height and has long lean legs. She has brown spots on her coat. She has a striped tail and she is a Bengal mixed with Maine Coon.

Personality: (at least 50 words)

Midnight is Social and care free till the Tornado hit. She is now reversed during storms and has anxiety. She loves to help out but at any sight of a storm she will run for the den and hide. She is very playful and caring. She will listen to others problems which gives her wisdom and she doesn't have a problem with anyone venting to her. She has an outgoing aura to her and doesn't second guess on making friends.

Affliations:

Close Friend: Open!

Friends: Open!

The cat she looks up to- Ash

Kin:

Mother: Open!

Father: Open!

Aunt: Open!

Littermates: Open!

Crush:

Open!

Mate:

Too young!

Kits:

Again too young!

Other:

Credits to: FurLined on Deviant art(For all images)

Edited at March 29, 2022 08:33 PM by Xuân
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 24, 2022 06:18 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• A S H •
Breed:
Piebald
Scavenger
Appearance:
words
Personality:
Confident - Independent - Protective - Flirty - Sarcastic
Ash is the definition of confident. He does not let anyone make him think otherwise about himself. He walks with his head held high filled with pride. Ash has never thought about things he would like to change about himself. He believes that is quite negative. He will call you a negative nancy if he notices you are degrading yourself. Ash feels that confidence can make you better at just about anything, which in some cases, it does.
The tom has always been independent. He longs to do things by himself, although he can work in a group if he has to. Ash feels that performing tasks by himself can make it get done faster. Independence is important to the male. He believes that you shouldn't have to rely on others, only yourself.
words
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Affiliations:
Open!
Kin:
Open!
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
Open!
Kits:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to @IvaxXx on DA. Stock Images.}
WORK IN PROGRESS

Edited at March 25, 2022 11:30 PM by M I S E R Y
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 25, 2022 11:39 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Polo
Breed: Bengal
Appearance: (at least 50 words)
(Photo credits to bengalcats.co)
Personality: (at least 50 words)
Polo is a curious cat. She's not like her sister at all really. She's Loud and proud, and yes, she's protective, but when it comes to fighting... she's not to well at it to say the least. She however, is a great hunter. She's quiet when it's time to hunt, and she's intent on getting her prey. Polo takes in the little things in life and she's pretty positive as well.
Kin: Pebble
Crush: Open! Please DM!
Mate: Open! Please DM!
Kits:Not open
RP Sample: (high ranks)
Other: Work in progress

Edited at March 25, 2022 08:07 PM by ScardeyKat
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Sign Ups | Open!March 25, 2022 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve the male kit spot? I'll write out the form tonight I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us