Wolf Play : Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)
Chatbox
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 20, 2021 08:13 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nez
accepted, feel free to post your character here.
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 21, 2021 03:48 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Neziton form Huge WIP

Name: Neziton

Personality:

" I think someone else tail is following me, wait for no...it's just mines...hm...I don't trust it"

Five traits to illustrate Neziton

Hysterical, Reliable, Hideous, Humorous, A bit insane.

Even though there are flaws within Neziton and his own decisions, there are always good ones laying beneath the block of fur and bones. By saying this, Neziton might be the most trustworthy delusional crackhead you'll probably meet. Keeping to his word/promise and never seemingly being able to break it. Given a mile for someone, he'll take more than more- even if it goes against his pack(?) rules, even if it goes against the rest of their rules; when he makes a promise- he'll fulfill it until his dying breath. Making him more so dangerous than just a random brute with a mindset of a confused frog. Even though he's not the smartest, he'll surely be the most formidable canine you'll ever meet.

Numerous undesirable messages can be said about Neziton, but the fact he's carnivorous and domineering can never go unsaid when speaking his name. Never mind the fact he's also unnatural, violent, and terrifying, but fortunately, they're balanced out slightly by being romantic as well. But focus on his as this is what he's disreputable for. There's a great deal of pain left on all sides because of this and his possessive nature, as sad as his weak grasp on reality as this may be, Neziton does have some glimmers of knowledge. He's honest and patient if nothing else, there's at least that to look for and appeal to.

But above all else know that he's charismatic and strong-minded. Of course, he's also resolute, compelling, and merciful, but they're in shorter accumulation, particularly considering they're mixed with being suspicious as well. His mystique though is what he's kind of appreciated for. Personalities regularly count on this and his romantic creation in times of need. Nobody's perfect of course and Neziton has plenty of coastal days too. His disruptive nature and complicated mind do cause plenty of interference and make things awkward, to say the least. Without his own cynosure, you might think he was another brainless nincompoop with four legs and a small skull. Neziton is filled with bright things, he's just a little slow to bring out those colors- like everyone else there is always a story. Always a myth to tell about Neziton's strange story. Neziton at times isn't all just sarcasm and crazed. No, really he is quite serious. He knows when to quit being soft and narrow-minded. Neziton is considerably straightforward and unsharpened.

There's no real way out of Neziton's morbid, disorganized, but living illusions. He's sharing, of course. Which makes him stand out more than others, and his one-way conversations with others; responding to them with barely a sentence. Not to expect much from him, Neziton is naturally quiet; due to his run-on mouth of some bigger destiny for everyone, that and he's pretty sure he'll be killed by his group if he ever does a long inspirational speech again.

Usually, his blunt actions and snarky ripostes are taken out of context, his artless words can be seen as power-hungry, sinister, twisted, aiming to eliminate everyone who crosses him. Neziton isn't that guy. He's the type to stand before someone and watch their expression doubt him, he's the type of canine to look destruction in the eye and smile; " Want to have a little chat" is what he's most known for, his talks and negotiation with others. Never once has Neziton truly gone madcap, yes he's a bit late and dumbstruck, and yes he talks to himself while scratching his ass but let's not confuse that as some sort of diabolical plan. When focused on a canine( Female), Neziton wants what he knows he can't have. His flirty characteristics aren't usually in play when it comes to females; they seem more preoccupied with the plot at hand than some catfish's thick-coated thin brute like himself. Not being too keen on starting a family just yet, Neziton would happily say yes to any female that asks him to become a mate- I mean why not? What does he have to lose? His honor, his life? His good looks? Neziton isn't picky on females, as long as they understand his principles with an unsafe mindset. Being refused never comes easy to a male, Neziton makes no acceptance when rejected by a female; he doesn't give up easily which may become pursuing probably if taken out of context.

Within the group, Neziton is a quiet creep whose eyes are always open, even when sleeping. If you are lucky you'll catch him being a playful young brute looking for a bone to gnaw on, other days you'll see that Neziton is waiting...but for what? When canines ask, he'll give the same expressionless grin as though his plans are for himself- as though something different might happen. Neziton is no fool and being in the Thoaid group proves he's a force to be reckoned with, the brute is strategic at heart. Of course, that also collides with his wonderful mind and reality. He understands canines within the group thinks he has rabies to his ability to seem nice before snapping unexpectedly. Neziton is a weird one, one with a strong personality even he can't handle. Although there are seven members, he never once wanted anything to do with them, not even an inch. Sure he'll hunt beside them, and eat beside them- but they knew nothing of his world. They lived in black and white while he lives currently in a strange grey-like color version of everything. As already stated, Neziton has a strong belief there is a higher power; others who watch his every move and force him to do things he'll normally do as though they knew him...personally.( Fourth wall break anyone *^*)

Some say be scary, other says be welcoming. Neziton says you have to the count of three to explain before I have you for dinner and regret it later. His lazy appearance is unquestionably handsome, remember his oddly shaped ears, well they usually come up in an argument and Neziton will not stand for the torment of his only issue with his appearance. Oh but he's a wolf, he doesn't care; animals have feelings too! And even though Neziton is a canine, he still feels hurt that someone- anyone might bring up his raggedy ears that were once torn by other pups in his past litter. Never once did no one catch the little fuck who played too rough with Neziton when he was a mere pup, that little bastard is probably drop-dead attractive with good-looking ears. Anyways, outside the pack(group) he is dependant and content. With little to say, and little to do he roams as though he's the king of it all. Crossing borders he values, the pack's rules he obeys of course by little chance of getting caught that is. He's comforting and warm when met for the maybe tenth time? Neziton isn't very open, he's not used to much judgemental about his beliefs.

Don't think this is a sad story about a wolf who can't find love and has to die suddenly because he fell for an untrustworthy dame. Unless we're talking about another roleplay? Neziton life has been good, he doesn't count the sudden war between the packs though, he's way too delusional to be thinking about them. He's content on his role in the pack, " Crazy one". His main focus is to mainly pass on his delusions onto a younger much more handsome and willing brute. He always wanted to mentor a lad; shape him into a wild card. Like himself. His fatherly nature usually kicks in when it comes to pups and expecting mothers- which is why he's softer and soothing around them, but around others, he's a rabies-infected asshole who snaps in and out of his own world. If needed, he'll even babysit- weird right? A scarred brute like Neziton playing with the young of another male, a mateless mother's bastard young being protected by a tallish, lean built( Kinda). A ghastly narrative to start with, but a noble one to go out with a thrill.

there's more???

Neziton isn't here to make friends, someone has already proved to him that friendship is some sick way to pretend to be some sad creepy loser. He doesn't need the stress nor the drama; he keeps to himself at all times and keeps his own thoughts to himself; which is why you might never hear him speak his mind- if he did he wouldn't be alive. Moreso, an amazing canine. He befriends those who deserve his time and makes sure to make himself seem not so crazy. He doesn't want to scare his new friends away. Yet.

I nearly forgot to explain why Neziton wants another rank, well he doesn't like fighting but he will if he's forced to. Does this brute seem like a hardcore, ruthless fighter? Don't answer that yet, Neziton lives among the swells and he wouldn't dare touch a nutshell( If you know, you know). But helping is one of his passions, he's amazed by the powers these canines hold and wants the power; he wants to learn and laugh a little along with them. He seeks connection; he seeks answers which he believes he'll get by following in their footsteps. But nevertheless, his fighting skills were sought for; he didn't think fighting to stay alive was such a thing to want and need. Neziton isn't content, he wants more than just fighting and barking; he wants to see something above; if not in his illusions. He wants to prove he isn't just crazy but someone with a message. On top of that, he longs to train a little Nez to be just like him; to see the truth behind everyone's lies, and keep moving on in a circle. Like life? Life might just be a big circle; a circle that keeps going even if you're dead. He wants to pass down his knowledge of what he see's, and smells, and the pure passion of freedom mingling with the scent of a choice. The choice is what Neziton is all about, nothing can compare to having to think about the cause and effect. All these years; Neziton has not only lived in such a war-filled forest; but he missed his chance to heal others around him.

Appearance: Neziton is one of many brutes with the scars of a whole battlefield drawn onto his canvas. With a lean, built, slightly thicker body than most; you might think he's slightly overweight. When first glanced upon, you'll see his thick black coated with pinkish scars across his eye, muzzle, and back legs; although that's not the actual case. Neziton is respectfully thin, the extra weight comes from his father's thick-coated grey-like coat. But still maintaining a dominant appearance. This young wolf has lustrous, light black fur with white ears and socks. His laughing eyes are dark amber and they distinctly show its lazy nature. Neziton's head is oval-shaped with a small nose and has wide-set, oddly shaped ears, which isn't by far funny.

Rank Desired: Wants to become a healer, but sadly he's a warrior?

Strength: ( Lazy and want to write)

Trust: Very trustful

Negotiation: Very much speaks alot

Communication through words and action: Though he doesn't know how to shut up, Neziton can literally convince someone to stand down without being harmful

Weaknesses:

It's Neziton we're talking about here, why wouldn't he be covered in his own flaws, the eyes are important to a canine who can't even allow himself to relieve on his other senses. People...or canines see what is in front of them instead of exploring their sides and back. Who would anyway? Neziton's main flaw is that he's so wrapped up in the idea of living in such a world where death was just a thought, something frowned upon. The day his mind slipped from him and he became such a deranged clueless mindless, tiny bird flapping its nonexistent wings was the day everything burned down. Sure he loves to point the blame at himself instead of what others told him. Now I'm not saying he would enjoy blaming others but the stats add up; he can't bear to face the truth though. He's stubborn, an idiot, and maybe a bit narcissistic on his end. It's always about Neziton, it's always about what he believes in; what he wants but he's doing this for others. So he can keep people together, if that isn't a hero...then what was? Hero's have a code, which Neziton goes by; he'll never kill unless he knows he has to maybe that's a bit cliche in a sense? If so, Neziton might as well be guilty of trying to be a hero. Anyways, the way he carries himself usually makes him seem evil; and sure he plays the part perfectly just to scare others; but I never said it didn't stop the overthinking from allowing him to think he's a real monster, from what he's trying to do...with what he believes in...

Likes: Females, trees, a certain type of wind pressure, birds

Dislikes: Unknown...

Other: Neziton is covered in scars(check), Neziton ears are the cause of his insanity( Nope), Neziton likes to go by Ezit( Check), Neziton has plot armor(Undecided), Neziton is just a ball of fur, and skin( Check)

More here

Edited at December 25, 2021 07:03 PM by Nez.ity
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 22, 2021 02:30 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Form

Planned Activity Level for this roleplay: Medium/Active. Couple posts a week

Activity Level on WP/For Roleplays: Medium as of now, but hoping to get back into the highly active range.

Roleplay Example - Page1/2/4

Character Sheet Example(most recent at last pages) - Link

Will you be active in the discussion plotbuilding, world building etc?: Yes!

Anything else I need to know?: NA

Edited at December 22, 2021 02:31 PM by Red Moon
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 22, 2021 02:44 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Welcome Red Moon to this roleplay
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 22, 2021 02:47 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
activity: at least two posts a week. i will notify you if anything comes up.

activity for other rps: sorta low considering i don't have any other rps going on right now, so if i do get accepted into this one, my levels will be pretty high considering i don't have any other rps to worry about.

rp example: click

character sheet example: one two three **i will make these sheets capitalized ^^

will you be active in discussion/plotbuilding/worldbuilding?: yes yes and yes! it's probably my favorite part of rps, not gonna lie.

anything else?: n/a
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 22, 2021 03:02 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Welcome queen. accepted. Those who are accepted feel free to head over to discussion and/or start working on character sheets.
Other than those who I have pmed an invitation to I shall be closing the sign ups once more.
I won't be offended if others apply to join, because we may need people at a later date, but don't expect to be accepted until a later date.

Edited at December 22, 2021 03:44 PM by Sir Froggington
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 22, 2021 03:17 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name
Avis

wsc-october-2-by-lakela-d9cuacq-fullview.jpg

Nickname(s)
Ave, to friends

Rank
Loner

Sex
Male

Size
Average

Voice
Avis's voice has a slightly deep tone, but is not raspy or dry in anyway. The wolf's voice is smooth, not too rough or husky(unless he does it intentionally). Due to his smoother vocals, his howls tend to be a beautiful serenade.

Appearance
wsc-october-3-by-lakela-d9dvdll-fullview.jpgAvis is an average sized wolf, so he stands at about 2'6" at the shoulder and is about 5'8" from nose to tail tip. The male weighs 125 lbs. With the average build, Avis doesn't stick out much among the crowd. He isn't muscular enough or buff enough to look larger, while he isn't lithe or short enough to be petite. He is pretty much the typical standard. However, he isn't quite in the exact middle. His build favors muscle over leanness just a little bit. Therefore, he isn't equally strong and fast, he is stronger, causing him to be a little less quick.

Avis has a handsome pelt of cream, soft brown, and greys. The majority of his soft, downy fur is a light cream. The lightest tones are his underbelly, backs of the thighs, along the ridge of his scapulas, down his neck, and his muzzle. A little bit of grey marks his forehead while also creating a speckle pattern down the top of his back and to the middle of his plumey tail(and then at the tail tip). A darker tan shade can be found on the backs of his ears and along his haunches. Avis also has dark amber eyes.

It is hard to see, but he does have a few scars. Bite punctures are on his right foreleg, and a thin line rests on his left haunch. They are covered by his fur most of the time.

Personality
Avis is the type to go with the flow. Easy going and flexible, he doesn't have any problem with thinking on the fly. For that reason, he is known to be a bit spotaneous and good at thinking on his paws. Instead of having a rigid schedule or routine, this male prefers to see what the day brings him. Although of course, he knows that some things will always be required every day, like patrolling and hunting. Avis has no quarrel with that, since he is also moral and has a pretty good sense of what is right and wrong. However, he isn't all goodey-too-shoes. Avis has no problem with bending the rules a bit here and there if he must.

Due to his laid back demeanor, he is not hard to get along with. Although he does have a sense of his own code, he will not blacklist others for different beliefs. Avis is open-minded and thoughtful, able to take in other perspectives and evaluate them before judging others. Due to this, he is able to make friends with almost anyone. The wolf also doesn't like rocking the boat if he can avoid it. While some would prefer to speak their minds(or impulsively blurt), Avis prefers to remain quiet and let it pass if the situation is unimportant. However, just because he stays quiet doesn't mean that he won't sneak an eye roll or an ear flick. But really, he tries to be as understanding as possible. The male is empathetic and intelligent, able to sympathize for others more than he sympathizes for himself. Avis will routinely put others first before himself. If other wolves need something, he will be the type to provide it.

It is probably one of his biggest strengths and biggest weaknesses. Avis will do anything for ones he cares for, amost to the point where he will neglect himself. And it isn't just the obvious things, either. He already is kind enough to offer to share or give up his own food portions, guide pups, and offer help to packmates. But his thoughtfulness allows him to take a step further. Avis will always wait for you, even if you take forever. He will be the caboose at the end of the line to make sure no one falls behind. The male will keep an eye on your offspring when you're on patrol. He thinnks of the smallest, simplest gestures. While it may gain the attention and appreciation of some, it doesn't always go noticed. But that doesn't matter, because he will be there anyway.

In this regard, he is fiercely protective. Even though he may not be the type to speak up or be the first to pounce or lunge into a fight, his small everyday gestures are how he shows his protectiveness. The male is like a midnight guard, keeping an eye over you when you don't even realize.

A worthy friend to prop you up, Avis isn't the type to take things personally or to hold a grudge. If anything, he would be the type to offer a peace offering and hope to earn the favor of his friend back. Although it seems like he is easily pushed around or taken advantage of, he won't let someone step all over him. Although, it would probably take awhile for him to mention it...

Although Avis doesn't like to rock the boat and doesn't speak up often, he will speak his mind freely when he knows it won't hurt. The wolf is the most talkative among his friends, where he will easily tease them and joke with them. Avis is also a smooth talker, earning him a little attention from the females occasionally. However, he isn't known to be a big flirt or anything. Some of his remarks are so subtle it's hard to tell. Somehow though, he always knows exactly what to say to make them feel seen. He isn't the type to play hard to get or anything. He will easily declare his feelings(sometimes he can be quite bold). Avis sees no problem with telling others how they make him feel, their unique qualities, and claiming interest in them.

Strengths
-Although he isn't too large, he still knows how to give a good powerful bite. This male is quite skilled in combat and hunting due to his ability to be quick witted
-A strong swimmer
-Gets along with others quite easily

Weaknesses
-Not very fast nor agile. He is maybe a little slower than average.
-Puts others first, sometimes forgetting about himself or sacrifices a lot
-Sense of hearing is a little less acurate than a typical wolf. No, he isn't deaf, but his sense of hearing isn't as sharp as others.

Caring for others, conversation, teasing, rain and thunder, swimming

Dislikes
Wolves who are self centered, fights, trouble, rocking the boat, disorder

Affiliations
NA so far. Discussion is open! Thinking it might be interesting if he is someone's long lost friend?

Theme Songs
Cold Water
Safe and Sound
Yeah.. ya know, I think these give a good gist? I don't do theme songs often, so this is hard for me lol. General vibes of Avis^^

Other
NA for now?

wsc-october-5-by-lakela-da1u3zs-fullview.jpgCredits for stock goes to Lakela @ DA

Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 22, 2021 04:07 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award

Name
Ophir

"I depended on you, and this is how you treat me?"

Personality
Ophir - a rebellious, disrespectful, heartbroken child with too much yet to learn. From a young age, Ophir struggled to meet ends meet. He was not always what his parents wanted, but would especially prefer his mother over his father. His mother, he believed, was someone strong and resillent, always doing what was best for her family. Ophir was aware of his mother's cold attributes, but nonetheless, he inevitably inherited them.

Ophir is considerably immature. He doesn't understand life and death. He doesn't understand the importance of respecting others. He doesn't understand the importance of helping others. And for that, he seems to be selfish, but in reality, he has a bunch to learn. He is quite oblivious of what others think of him, especially other wolves he isn't entirely fond of. Ophir's main goal is to only please those close to him, and sometimes, he craves an attention that he lost when his mother died and his father isn't entirely there for him anymore. That being said, Ophir strives to do whats best, but will seemingly forever fail. No matter what.

Ophir had inherited his father's charm. He's quite the lady's man, even if none of them are interested in him. He flirts with just about any female that comes into his path, though Ophir surprisingly knows when to stop when it comes to making others uncomfortable. This is one of the things that he is actually good at - stopping when someone tells him to. Especially when it comes to things like this. However, most of the time, Ophir does just have a mind of his own and isn't always going to stop if he doesn't like you, hence his rebellious nature.

Ophir is a creative child, constantly coming up with unique ideas. He's one to think outside of the box and is extremely observant. He's one of those wolves who picks up on details that may seem useless, though could become useful in the near future. He doesn't always think as fast as everyone else around him, however, as he is easily side-tracked and is one to procrasinate from his given tasks. It is not out of disrespect (depending on whether or not he likes you), but simply out of who he is - a product of nature. Ophir isn't sure why this happens, but he could go from doing what he was told to simply swimming in a lake because he thought it looked fun. He's always needing someone to keep him on track, which is normally difficult considering how rude and disrespectful the little dude can be.

Ophir is quick witted with his responses. Though generally quiet, once you get to talking to him, you can take note of how sarcastic and mean he can be. He doesn't really think his words through, and struggles to apologize, which is something he picked up from his father, therefore he blames him for it. Speaking of which, Ophir tries his best to simply blame others for his issues. You made him upset? Your fault. You made him pissed? Your fault. He will take all of his emotion and put it against the world and everyone around him, which normally means he's not the most fun to be around in some cases. There have been very few, if any, others who tolerate a state like this.

Ophir is complicated, to say the least. He doesn't understand friendships, relationships, or anything of the like. The few good qualities he has is that he is honest, or more or less blunt, and just wants to live. He wants to survive the hell he has been living through for so long. The loss of his mother, though it happened when he was young, destroyed him. He believes his father despises him, which he isn't entirely wrong, and he hates his father for it. Ophir is considerably hurt, to be honest, and has a lot of growing to do. He must learn to survive. He must learn to respect and be kind. He must learn that you cannot please everyone.

He must learn that not everything will come to him.

Appearance
Prinzess-Stock on DA

Ophir is a common-colored wolf, mainly made up of browns and tans, all coherently placed to make him look how he does. The young male stands around twenty-nine inches, possessing an average build that is slightly on the skinner and more lean side of things considering his diet and current appetite - he is not one to eat much and has been told he eats like a bird. Ophir has a black nose, black paw pads, and daring amber eyes.

Rank Desired
To be honest, he doesn't really have one. He just wants to survive.

Strengths
Honest - Though easily confused with his blunt nature, Ophir is not one to lie. However, that doesn't mean he won't. Generally speaking, he'll speak the truth no matter what, but may lie to protect others. It just depends on who you are to him.

Teachable - As immature and impatient this pup is, Ophir is teachable, but it mainly just takes time and patience. Eventually he'll catch on to things that may not seem possible for him to do, but it's very possible.

Social - Although not everyone would want to talk to him, Ophir knows social cues and how to interact with others. He doesn't think it's too difficult. The hard part is getting others to want to talk to him, not gonna lie.

Weaknesses
Rebellious - Ophir will find any possible way to do what he wants and go against certain customs within the pack. He wants to live and see life for what it is and not be brought down by what his pack believes in.

Difficult - Ophir is difficult in the fact that he doesn't always explain his feelings, he makes everything about ten times more complicated than it has to be, and he struggles to accept a bunch of things. Maybe a better word would be broken, though he doesn't identify with that. He also gets jealous hella easily, etc.

Strength - Ophir is not physically strong, like, at all.

His family (more or less)
Discovering
Adventuring
Learning... to some degree

Dislikes
His father (this is hella complicated)
Not being able to please everyone
His attitude
Fire

Other
He is finished for now. More will be added on throughout the RP. Subject to change.

Edited at December 22, 2021 07:58 PM by queen.
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 23, 2021 04:55 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Those who have completed their sheets feel free to write your roleplay post
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 26, 2021 05:53 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Planned Activity Level: Moderately high

Activity Level on WP/For Roleplays: High*

Roleplay Example - Link

Usually a little longer than this

Character Sheet Example - Link

Will you be active in the discussion plotbuilding, world building etc?

Indeed

Anything else I need to know?

*I get back to school on January 3, at which point I will become more active.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us