Wolf Play : Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)
Chatbox
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 7, 2021 11:21 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

"I wanted to help wolves, but I was helpless to help them."

Name

Acesco

Male

4 years

Personality

He is a caring wolf, and he is quick to help someone who is injured or sick. He is very protective and is quick to shield those he cares about. He is very attentive to those around him and their needs. He likes to wrestle and play. He likes to try to make others laugh with jokes, but he has become much quieter since his injury. He tries to act as happy and carefree as he was before, but there is a big difference. He often is silent. When he is around those he is comfortable with, he becomes more energized.

He is afraid that others see him as a useless cripple, and he wants to be useful and helpful. He doesn't want to be a deadweight, so he is constantly looking for ways to lighten everyone else's load. He is quick to give up his own few comforts to help someone else. Sometimes he can be a little obnoxious, when he brags about his accomplishments. He is simply wanting to show that he is being helpful and he wants validation. They may think he is useful, but he feels powerless, as he has tried to heal wolves and they die.

He tends to wander alone in the woods searching for herbs. While he likes other wolves, he wants to be alone. He is nervous to be by himself, but communication is hard, and he likes to take a break from struggling and worrying about how he'll communicate. He's had to learn not to get wrapped up only in things in front of him, because something could take him unawares from a different direction.

Because of all the death, he has become skeptical of his own healing abilities. He has a nurturing encouraging spirit. He is careful to only say positive things and not burden others with his problems. He has survivor's guilt, and wishes that his fully trained experienced mentor had survived.

Appearance

He is a medium wolf a tad on the larger side. He's decently stocky and sturdy. When he was a hunter/warrior/scout, he was much more muscular. He's a decently agile wolf, and he has large lungs and is good at long distance. He stocky enough to have hidden power in his leaps. He is very sure of himself, and nimble in his movements. While his movements might not necessarily be smooth and flowing, he doesn't trip over himself. He has light gray fur which is darker on his back, and amber eyes.

gray-wolf-stock-24-by-hotnstock-d8eek9q-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni-J9-ey-Jz.jpgGray Wolf Stock 24

HOTNStock @deviantart

Rank Desired

He is happy with healer

Strength*

Knowledge of herbs and healing

Observant - He learned basic healing (such as cuts, infections, and fevers) from lying around after recovering from his fever, and then the healer took over more specific training. Due to becoming much more observant he is very aware of body language and moods. It is very hard to lie to him.

He is still a strong 1x1 fighter against wolves.

His other senses, excellent tracker, good eye sight.

Empathy

Weaknesses*

He easily forgets how loud he is and goes crackling through the undergrowth.

He isn't the most experienced healer.

Hunting, sneaking, stealth

He has a hard time knowing how loud to pitch his voice. He tends to speak either very softly or fairly loud.

Likes*

Water - He can feel vibrations and it's the closest to hearing he can get.

Quietly observing and learning

Healing, being useful, helping, gathering herbs

company and being by himself.

Dislikes*

Snow - harder to sense things or see.

Others to think he is useless. Being useless.

He hates it if someone treats him too differently, when they learn he is deaf. He just wants wolves to not sneak up on him or lurk in his blind spots.

Trying to communicate. It's awkward.

Ignoring - he doesn't mind if you don't want to talk to him, and you tell him. Please don't let him talk if you are not listening. It hurts his feelings.

Backstory

He was born hearing, but he lost it after a high fever when he was three years old. Soon after, he was trying to figure out a new way to be useful to his pack, and he became very observant from laying around. He became interested in which herbs helped which illnesses, and when the main healer died during the sickness without a formal apprentice, he became the healer. He's very insecure about his position, because of how new he is at it.

Other*

My quality is a lot worse for stuff I host.

Wolves seem less willing to complain because of his condition.

Edited at December 22, 2021 03:37 PM by Sir Froggington
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 7, 2021 06:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Planned Activity Level for this roleplay

Medium - High

Activity Level on WP/For Roleplays

Medium - High

Roleplay Example - Link

Character Sheet Example - Link

Will you be active in the discussion plotbuilding, world building etc?

Of course~!

Anything else I need to know?

I do not believe so.

Is it perhaps possible to PM you the samples or links? Most of my forum roleplays are rather old, and I cannot find them. Most of the time, I use / have used PMs.

Thank you! ~<3

Edited at December 7, 2021 06:22 PM by Howling Dawn
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 7, 2021 06:22 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
You can pm me examples
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 7, 2021 06:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you!
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 8, 2021 03:31 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Nekti

(Nehk-tee)

Masculine

6 years, 4 months

Personality

Nekti has always held his dignity above all else. He refuses to be humiliated or mocked, and his pride goes beyond noble and becomes stubborn, often causing him to butt heads with other wolves. He’s often too proud to admit when he’s wrong, the most obvious example of this being him staying with his mate despite her personality. He was something of a hero in his day: looked up to as honorable and stalwart in a time when the stoic and battle-hungry were respected above all else. Some say those were more barbaric times, but they weren’t really so long ago and things seem barbaric now as well. Nekti was once a wolf that the alphas trusted to turn to in times of trouble, and he hasn’t forgotten that. Those were the days, he’ll say. When wolves were happy with what they had, when the alphas knew what they were doing. As is so common with older wolves, Nekti looks back on his youth with a certain nostalgic blindness. Unlike some, he hasn’t given up on those memories yet. He may be getting on in years, but he’s still strong and he absolutely refuses to acknowledge that he’s not as full of vim and vigor as he was in his youth. He pushes his own boundaries and overestimates his abilities, leaving him something of a liability to the pack at times. But it also must be acknowledged that Nekti has grace and dignity that he never lost, and respect is due him for all that he did for the pack in his younger days. It’s hard to argue with such a proud creature, and it’s hard to tell someone they’re simply past their prime when you know it will destroy them. Nekti would never acknowledge these things himself. And if anyone was to mention it to him, he would defend his honor viciously.

When Nekti was a younger wolf, he was caught up in being charming. He was all smiles, eloquence, and hidden flattery. While Nekti’s pride hasn’t changed, his charisma certainly has. He was known as a “fine young wolf,” everything a wolf should be. He knew how to make people like him. Now, though, he finds much less to smile about. He’s an old wolf who has no real pull in the pack, and the power of his smile has certainly lost most of its potency. He has nobody to impress, and after years of carefully skirting around feelings and weaving words, he’s done trying to spare anyone’s feelings. Some are surprised by the change that’s come over him. He simply doesn’t care to be charming, though he can still be kind. He doesn’t give compliments, he doesn’t bother hiding his true feelings, and he doesn’t laugh at things that aren’t funny. When he doesn’t trust someone, he tells them so. When he doesn’t like them, he does the same. His temper has grown shorter, though he never loses his composure. He just can’t stand to talk in circles, feigning diplomacy and sugar coating words. This harshness sometimes puts a wall up between him and loved ones, especially his son, but another thing Nekti never does is apologize. He can say sorry in other ways than saying it out loud, but sometimes that’s not enough.

Now, Nekti might come off as a crotchety old wolf. But he would never in a million years stoop to griping and lazing around all day as he’s seen other elders do. He’s not the kind of wolf who thinks he’s entitled to anything, and he’s not the type to claim he’s earned the right to relax. He knows that if he’s not an asset, he’s a detriment to the pack, and he would do almost anything to avoid being a burden. He never asks for or accepts help, he works through injury, and he always pulls his weight. He’s a thoughtful and responsible wolf, and he keeps his head in every kind of situation because, after all, what could be worse than what’s already happened? He stays out of his loved one’s personal affairs and expects them to stay out of his. He’s not one to talk about the past, not because it’s painful but because he feels his stories would be akin to rambling, irritating and unwanted by the pack. He’s always been a very self-contained wolf, and feels that his life is his own, his talents and time owed to the pack but his inner workings to be kept to himself. In matters of logic and caring for the pack he readily offers opinions, but he doesn’t give personal advice and he doesn’t help other wolves with their problems. The wisdom of old wolves may be great, but if Nekti possesses it he’s keeping it to himself.

Nekti was always an advocate for change in the right direction, but he was never wild or spontaneous. Not at all like his son. He had routines, and he stuck to them. There were rules that a pack member never broke, traditions that lived on throughout the generations. Some, in the early days, were darker than others. Nekti stuck by those. Some say his loyalty outweighed his conscience, but he was never loyal to the alphas when he felt they were steering the pack in the wrong direction. Maybe the wolves then were just more used to that darkness. Maybe they’re about to get used to it again. Nekti never seemed to understand what death really was, and he never questioned nature in any of its forms. In a way he was always a bit naive, though he remained skeptical of anything that was told to him. Even now he accepts nothing without proof, though it’s not exactly that he’s suspicious of his packmates. He simply wants to know all of the facts, everything to back up their claim. He hungers for knowledge, though he doesn’t consider knowledge as truly a powerful thing as some might. To him, knowledge is without personality, and personality is all that a wolf really has. They may have their pack, and their loyalty must remain as long as the pack is good for them and has earned their loyalty. They have their body, and they have to keep in shape but refrain from being vain. They have other wolves, but they should never be so attached to a wolf that they can’t see when a relationship is ending. But most of all, they have themselves, and they have to know that that’s enough. That's part of why he judges Ophir so harshly.

The way that Nekti deals with most strife and trouble is to ignore it. He’s very good at ignoring things. He can ignore it when he’s in pain or when he’s unhappy. He pretends not to notice things awry with his life, and he overlooks things about his pack that might be considered more unsavory. He disregards wolves he doesn’t like. When he’s fighting with his son, he often stops in the middle and pretends he's not there. He doesn’t respond to annoyances and doesn’t let himself be goaded into reacting. If he doesn’t want something to be, he just acts like it’s not. Of course, he doesn’t do this with his alphas nor with annoying young pups - he has a surprisingly high tolerance for them. But if other wolves try to talk to him about these things, he often pretends he doesn’t know what they’re talking about. It’s not that he thinks they believe him, it’s just a way of avoiding the conversation.

Appearance

Photo by Johnathan Iajoie on pexels.com

Nekti stands at 31 inches shoulder height, with a nose-to-tail length of 5’9”, and he’s built in a sturdy but not particularly muscular or heavy-set way. He has long legs and large paws, with a bushy tail and great deals of fairly long fur. He has some scars, but most aren’t visible because they’re under his fur. His snouth has a few scars and is beginning to be mottled with grey hairs, and his face has fur bushed out to both sides. His nose is black, and he has dark grey claws with grey paw pads. His fur is thinner than it used to be, but still long and bushy. The skin underneath is rough and somewhat lumpy, and it feels strange to rub up against him. He has light, small whiskers.

His fur has an off-white base, somewhat creamy. In places where the fur is thinner, it looks darker and there are specks of black. The cream color intensifies near the nape of his neck and towards his sides, and turns into an earthy brown at the edges of his ears. His muzzle is speckled with grey hairs and is a whitish color, with brown on the top. The tips of his fur are black, looking like a haze of black over him. These darken in waves, with just behind his shoulder blades and above his rump having the highest density of black. The black lessens on his legs but there’s some on his greying paws, and it’s also dense on the bottom of his neck and in a small stripe atop his head. His ears have black and white insides, and black curves over and around his eyes, something like eyebrows. Nekti’s eyes are a light moss green, lacking a certain shine but still sharp. They’re slanted and outlined in black, and have small round pupils. They’re greener towards the centers, but around the edges there’s an amber color, especially towards the bottoms.

He tends to have a high-headed walk, straight and forward but unsteady as well. His footing is neither firm nor forceful, but it isn’t clumsy either. He has a light step, not because of grace or stealth but because he doesn’t have the energy to put his foot down with vigor. He tends to keep his tail stiff and his head up, and always knows where he’s going. He has a fairly deep voice, often not giving away much of his emotion, that has a rasp to it.

Rank Desired

Too late for that, Nekti says. It’s better to just stay where he is - or was. Wolves with so few years left don’t have time for ambition.

Strengths

Dignity

Nekti has, at the very least, the ability to keep himself together and to present a good face no matter what’s happening to him. He’d rather die than lose face, and while some scorn this, others admire it. He has the force of personality to never lose his way, and the nobility never to resort to desperate means. He can be trusted to do what is right - so long as his idea of right isn’t a bit off. And he would never betray anyone.

Bravery

Nekti has always been a heroic sort of wolf, and while he’s lost much of the energy and fighting, he still has the valor. He tends to value the lives of younger and more capable wolves over his own, and he’d rather die saving something he loves than of old age. He’s quick to jump into the action and never asks for help even if he needs it.

Logic

Not the type to believe what he doesn’t know about, Nekti is rarely under-informed, and he never jumps to conclusions. He’s a rational wolf who likes to know all sides and dig deep. He thinks things through and isn’t rash or impulsive, not making decisions based solely on emotion - though emotion certainly plays a part.

Willpower

Nekti has a very forceful personality, and he lets very little get in the way of doing what he feels he needs to do. He doesn’t buckle under pressure and he doesn’t let other wolves dictate the way he lives his life. He’s very strong, and he can keep going through a lot of pain, both mental and physical.

Wisdom

After living for so many years, it’s only natural that Nekti’s bound to have gathered up some wisdom. He’s seen a lot of crises come and go, and he’s seen enough strife to know how to deal with a lot of it. He’s often good to to for pack matters, though of course he never gives personal advice.

Weaknesses

Pride

The most obvious problem with interacting with Nekti is his immense pride. He doesn’t accept help and it’s very hard to get close to him. He can be distant with his loved ones, and aloof with wolves who could potentially be his friends. This has strained his relationship with his son. He often hurts himself by refusing to admit that he’s hurt, and he never lets himself relax.

Brutal Honesty

After being so charismatic for so long, Nekti’s stopped trying to tiptoe around other wolves’ feelings. He can be very blunt, and isn’t the best at dealing with wolves wh require more delicacy. He doesn’t always get along with others.

Ignoring Things

Nekti’s main method of dealing with hardship is to just ignore it. This isn’t usually the best way to go about things. Of course, he knows that this rarely works out, but he sticks to it stubbornly. It can cause more problems than it fixes, and makes talking to him candidly a bit difficult.

Frailty

Being as old as he is, it’s natural that Nekti’s not as strong nor as fit as he once was. He’s not exactly feeble, but he doesn’t have the same strength that he once did. He knows how to hunt, but finds it harder to take down animals. He’s not as fast as he once was, and he’s more prone to illness or injury.

Loyalty

Nekti’s loyalty to ideas that may not be totally safe or trustworthy can be a problem. This isn’t a huge thing, and for the most part it can be ignored, but he’s perfectly okay with things that most wolves would frown on. As long as he has other wolves to check and balance him, though, things normally turn out alright.

Being Useful

Nekti is always striving to prove himself an asset to the pack, and he’s very fond of doing things to help individuals or the pack as a whole. He likes to give advice on these things, and to be appreciated for helping with physical labor. As many wolves do, he also likes to be admired.

Confident Wolves

Nekti can respect a wolf who knows what they want and are willing to go the distance to get it. He may butt heads with assertive wolves, but he appreciates these kinds of wolves. He’ll walk all over softer wolves because they’re not strong enough to stand up for themselves. Personality and inner strength are very important to him.

The Cold

Although Nekti isn’t totally adverse to heat, he very much prefers the cold. Though he gets cold easily, he’ll always pretend he’s not. He also adores snow, and when he was younger it was a reason to frolic and roll around. Now he’s more interested in watching the snow fall.

Family

Like any good wolf, Nekti has always valued his family greatly. Despite his insistence that a wolf should stick with their family only as long as their family is good to them, he would stick with his through thick and thin. He hates to argue with his family at all. It seems that rather than liking his own family, he likes the idea of family. He wants to seem happy.

Being Left Alone

Nekti doesn’t prefer not to be around other wolves, he just prefers that they let him sit quietly without having to engage in meaningful conversation. He likes wolves, but he also likes to live quietly and to be allowed to keep his thoughts to himself.

Birds

Nekti's always liked the idea of birds and the freedom that that represents. Imagine being able to move about like that, soaring through the sky. He's especially fond of predatory birds, and is always pleased to see a hawk or eagle.

Dislikes

Being Talked Down To

This is a given for most wolves, really, but it’s one of Nekti’s least favorite things. He doesn’t want to be treated like a pup, with the tolerance and patience that comes with that condescending attitude. He hates it when wolves tell him to relax, hates it when they humor him. He can take insults, but it’s pampering that really bothers him.

Nosy Wolves

There are lots of wolves who just can’t leave well enough alone, and who are constantly wanting to know more. They push a bit too hard, trying to relate on a personal level or be friends. Nekti finds this irritating, and while he’ll put up with it, he’ll never give them what they want.

Flattery

Nothing is cheaper or more insincere to Nekti than flattery. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he himself used flattery to get what he wanted in his youth, but he takes compliments only from those he’s closest to. Give him an insincere compliment and he won’t trust a kind word you say afterwards.

Misinformation

Nekti thinks that knowledge, while not as powerful as other aspects of a wolf, should never be misused. He looks down on wolves who aren’t very smart, but more than that he looks down on those who speak before thinking. He especially hates false rumors.

Water

He can swim fine, but he greatly prefers not to. Nekti never liked getting wet, and he usually hides out from the rain. He also hates fish, though he’ll eat fish if he has to. He just doesn’t like the clammy way it tastes, or the strange texture.

Blind Loyalty

Nekti thinks that every wolf should be able to remove themselves from bad situations if they have to. They aren’t obligated to show loyalty to a pack that doesn’t show loyalty to them. No bonds, not of family nor of nature, can ever overshadow a wolf’s own needs.

Relationships

Acesco

Acesco might be one of the wolves that Nekti is closest with. They both respect one another's need to feel wanted and helpful, and they never make condescending allowances for one another. Although Nekti can be irritated by Acesco's mother hen nature, he often simply withdraws when it gets too much and then acts like nothing happened.

Choenyi

The two neither get along nor bicker. As long as Choenyi doesn't start any trouble with him, Nekti is willing to let her be. He sometimes overrides her and tends to be irritated by her complaining. They generally ignore each other, though.

Callidora

Nekti was friends with Callidora's parents, and when they died he tried to be a little closer with her. But the two never got along. They can be incredibly cold to one another, and although Nekti tries to avoid getting vicious, sometimes her words get under his skin. He makes an effort to look after her but doesn't have the patience to be kind to her.

Yalina

As with Callidor, Nekti tries to look after Yalina since her parents died. She's much nicer about it, and she understands that Nekti doesn't want her help. As long as neither pity nor look down on one another, they get along very well. They're honest with one another and they care for each other like a parent and child.

Peony

Nekti dislikes Peony quite vehemently. He's constantly telling Peony to shut up, overriding him and judging his materialistic nature. Peony has no respect for Nekti, which rubs him the wrong way. But because Nekti knows Peony is still young, he also tries to guide him and has hope that Peony can improve himself.

Ophir

Nekti and his son have a very strained and complicated relationship. Nekti tries very hard not to argue with Ophir in front of anyone, and he mostly just ignores his son. The more Ophir acts out, the less attention Nekti pays to him. He worries about Ophir - he's lost enough pups already. But he wants to let Ophir grow without him. If only Ophir would grow - he seems to take so much after his mother.

Family

Mother - Hyacinth (deceased)

Father - Soner (deceased)

Older Brother - Tural (deceased)

Older Sister - Moema (deceased)

Mate - Udara (deceased)

Son - Ophir

Other

Nekti’s mate, Udara, was one of the more desirable wolves in the pack, and for a while they were the happy couple. Of course, few wolves ever really liked Udara - she had a cruel streak that even the alpha found problematic. A lot of wolves thought she was going to wind up killing someone one day, but she was also a respected fighter of the pack. She and Nekti pretended to be in love for a while, and they had pups together. Eventually it became clear how much they hated each other, but they were both proud wolves and they would have died to maintain their reputations. They stayed together and raised their pups, but the winter after was a harsh one. Out of the four pups they had, not one of them made it through the winter. After that they carried on without pups for a while, not wanting to go through that again. But they were getting older and they still wanted little babies to keep them company, so they tried again and had a litter of six. This litter made it longer - three made it to adolescence, but of those, two died in a fire and one of illness. Nekti and his mate decided it would be better not to try again, and other wolves offered their condolences. But when they were both, everyone agreed, too old to have pups, Nekti's mate got pregnant again. She had only two pups this time, and one died, but finally they had the baby they'd always wanted. This was little Ophir, and they were happy to have him. Udara took over most of the duties of raising him, and though the two seemed to be drifting apart even more because of this, they never said anything. Udara raised Ophir and Nekti continued his duties to the pack which had eanred him a reputation of something of a folk heroes in the years before. But when the sickness hit, Udara was one of the first to succumb. She died very quickly, leaving Nekti with little Ophir. Ophir, lacking the guidance she had provided, started to act out. Nekti's solution to this was to ignore his son entirely. This only made it worse, and Nekti started to drift apart from Ophir just like he had with Udara. He hardly had anything to do with his own son. In fact, when Yalina and Callidora's parents died, he was more focused on them than his own son. He became something of a surrogate father, especially to Yalina, and most wolves who saw him would say he liked her better than he liked Ophir.

Edited at December 22, 2021 08:30 PM by Freedom
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 8, 2021 07:49 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Bite me."

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓

Callidora

┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

meaning: gift of beauty
[Gender]
Female

[Age]
Three

[Appearance]
kiley-wishing-a-merry-christmas-by-khalliysgraphy-d8bjykn-fullview.jpg
[credit goes to Khalliysgraphy on da]

Callidora's name means gift of beauty, and beauty she has. The only thing is, she knows it. Standing at 28 inches, Callidora is an average height. With lengthy legs and a lithe physique, her figurine is best suited for stealth, speed, and agility. While few muscle remains upon various aspects of her body, she is still able to fight efficiently, simply uses her speed, etc, more.

In terms of her coat, it is of most interesting hues. The majority is a white, though several parts are tainted red, as if her fur had been dyed. This mixture offers her an orange-like colour that mainly takes up her side, hind legs, tail, as well as neck and ears. In fact, her entire coat as a whole is slightly tainted this bold colour, almost like autumn. Beneath this orange, like mentioned before, is white. Resting atop of it is a black, though a diluted, faded one when it comes to her neck and head.

Upon her back, this black offers her an almost.. peppered look, only to have a bold black line separating the white from the black on her hind legs. This is a unique aspect of her coat, not to mention the extra fur around her neck. This extra fur gives her a coated look, as if she's wearing a scarf of sorts. Callidora's face is similar to her neck and head in terms of colour, and is simply a mixture of cream, black, and orange. However, this orange is less seen upon her face. Instead, a bolder cream could be seen, especially upon her muzzle and surrounding her eyes.

Callidora's nose is an onyx black, as are her paw pads. Her eyes are a bold amber, the cream around her eyes making them stand out more. Additionally, the area behind her ears are a bolder orange than the rest of her body. In terms of her voice, it is a melodic one with a firmness and sense of sarcasm mixed into it, and her scent resembles that of pine sap.

[Personality]
Curt - Catty - Driven - Bold - Observant - Intimidating - Resilient - Has High Standards - Feisty - Complex - Peevish - Cold/Icy - Cocky

---

If one thing is for certain, Callidora is by no means welcoming. In one way or another, she will find an issue with everyone she encounters, moreso looking at their flaws than their strengths. In her mind, it seems as if all but her are weak and annoying. Indeed, Callidora sees negatives in everyone but herself. As a result, it has made her catty and icy towards others, never one to hold a genuine conversation without inserting some snide remark. She always has to ruin something by being sarcastic or downright cold. Your heart has been broke? Get over it. Somebody close to you has passed away? Get in line, you're not the first to experience grief. Callidora doesn't seem to hold another's feelings at heart, never mind her own.

Callidora reveals little emotion. Instead, she keeps it bottled up. She has the mindset that she is weak when seen, so, even if suffering greatly, she is the type to remain silent. Even at a breaking point, she would prefer walking away than to express herself in front of anyone. Her feelings and emotions are her own, and she refuses for anyone to justify her as weak by seeing them. Thus, Callidora is very unreadable when it comes to herself, the only emotion one may pick up being bratty or stoic, but nothing more. She is good at remaining secretive, though not when it comes to others.

The female is good at watching. She is very observant, noticing when someone so much as flicks an ear. Perhaps it's because she spends most of her time alone, or maybe it's because she picks up on things, who knows. Regardless, Callidora is good at noticing things, and that means hearing conversations and noticing emotions. Sometimes, she can act manipulative, using what she knows as an advantage to bribe or blackmail others in the future. However, if one thing is for certain, she will never reveal anything she knows to another. The information is her own, and rightfully so. After all, she is the one that eavesdrops for her own personal gain.

Bold and rather intimidating at times, if Callidora believes in something, she will not be silenced. The female is difficult to control, and she will find a way to voice her thoughts. Her greatest weapon is her words, in both opinions and in arguments. Rather than physically fighting, Callidora pries on another's insecurities and weaknesses, using them in arguments to belittle and humiliate them. She doesn't need to use force to win in arguments, she simply nitpicks at her enemy until they shrink from the pain and humiliation her words have caused them. Callidora plays dirty, and yes, it is low of her, but it works.

Never one to crack a smile, Callidora isn't stoic in the sense, simply difficult to please. She has high standards for herself and knows her better than anybody else. Thus, she doesn't befriend others easily. This is difficult, especially for someone that craves company. She wishes to build relationships, yet doesn't put in any effort nor opens up anything about herself, potentially driving them away. Callidora is complex in that sense, and usually sets herself up for failure in that category. However, she is rather wise when it comes to her survival, mainly because she is the type to screw another over.

She is very driven, always trying to figure out different plans for different scenarios. Callidora knows she is her own highest priority, and she would do anything to survive, even if it means betraying another. There is loyalty in her, though it is not easily earned. She is hard to reach let alone befriend, not to mention beyond stubborn.

Callidora isn't impossible to befriend and speak to. No, she can be tolerable at times and listen, though it is hardly a consistent thing. She is a complex individual, one that is difficult. One must have patience with her, but if her loyalty and trust are gained, she can be surprisingly devoted and a good ally to have.

[Desired Rank]
She is still deciding.

[Strengths]
- Observant : Callidora is always around. She always notices little things when it comes to others and tends to pick up on conversations that, depending on what they're about, may store in her mind later for blackmailing.

- Words : Callidora's words can hurt. She preys on one's insecurities and fears and spins them into words. During an argument, she'll nitpick on what they're most insecure about until they're left humiliated. Not to mention, she is bold with them outside of fights as well, always inserting her opinion or snapping at another if they insult her. Callidora doesn't hold back on putting others in their place.

- Speed : Callidora's speed is impressive. Her lithe figure makes her agile and swift.

- Resilient/Unreadable : She is a creature that tends to pick herself back up when fallen. Not to mention she never allows herself to be read by another. Callidora is very reserved with her emotions and feelings, bottling them up rather than confiding in another.

- Cunning/Driven : Rather intelligent, Callidora is quick on her feet, able to come up with plans that may or may not work. Regardless, she'll always think of something by ruling other things out and using logic. Not to mention, when she wants something, she will do everything in her power to get it, making her ambitious.

[Weaknesses]
- Trust : Callidora is complex and doesn't let others befriend her. She doesn't allow herself to trust others and has the mindset that she's alone in the world. All she can do is rely on herself.

- Boldness : Callidora is curt and bold. She doesn't hold back with her words nor does she baby another. She uses brutal honesty. You like someone? Go tell them, why waste time speaking to her. You don't like something? Go complain to somebody else. She isn't one to smother another in difficult situations.

- Stubbornness : She is very stubborn. She wants friends, but she won't find any. She thinks her plans are better. She thinks her method works best, etc. Callidora is stubborn when it comes to ideas.

- Trust : Callidora will betray another if she doesn't know them well and if she hasn't befriended them. Her survival comes before their own. However, for those she truly likes, she wouldn't act in this manner.. Then again, one would never know, for she does tend to see flaws in many.

- Strength : She has the words, she has the speed, she has the stealth, but she doesn't have much of the muscle. Callidora must rely on other ways to protect herself in physical fights. Granted, she has some muscle, but her body is much more skinny and lithe. She needs to use her speed and what she has in order to win.

[Likes]
- Patient Individuals : Callidora enjoys the company of those that wait. Patience is large when it comes to her, for it's something one must have when speaking to her and wishing to befriend her. In her mind, patient wolves are the wisest.

- Friendship : While she has no friends, she is the type to value the bond.

- Night : Something about the darkness and its shadows feels like a warm hug to her. It's odd, but she finds it oddly peaceful, and can be seen strolling around during the evening.

- Respect : Callidora finds flaws in many, but respect is something she holds dearly to her.

[Dislikes]
- Being Spoken Over : Never has a greater pet peeve existed for her. When Callidora wishes to speak, she wishes to earn the right to have others listen to her. The moment somebody ignores or interrupts her is the moment she'll snap.

- Pity : Callidora despises those who are kind out of pity, especially the way they have fake sincerity in their voices.

- Stupidity : Enough said.

- Emotions : Callidora despises emotions, especially her own. Like others, she has her moment of weaknesses, though she does her best to ensure that nobody else sees it. Emotions make her feel weak.

Edited at December 10, 2021 07:24 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 10, 2021 01:41 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓

Yalina

┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

meaning: one who is soft and delicate
[Gender]
Female

[Age]
Three

[Appearance]
curled-up-by-khalliysgraphy-d55uj2j-fullview.jpg
[credit goes to Khalliysgraphy on da]

Yalina stands at a height of 31 inches. Indeed, she is tall for her gender, though with it come many flaws. For one, Yalina isn't quick nor as agile as others, let alone stealthy. Also, her proportions are off. The female is thin, oddly thin, and her legs make up most of her height. When younger, this offered her much awkwardness and clumsiness, but over time, Yalina has learned how to walk properly and without tripping over her own paws. Even now, she is lean and twig-like, hardly any muscle seen around her body. It's as if a small wind could knock her down, that's how unsturdy she is.

In terms of her coat, she looks similar to Callidora in many ways. They have the same colours and orange tint, not to mention facial shape. It is fairly clear to any eye that they are siblings, though they couldn't be more opposite of one another in terms of personality. Now, Yalina has less cream than Callidora, her body mainly being grays and reds, however, it isn't entirely scarce. There is a few blotches of white/cream here and there, mainly upon her face and cheeks. Though for the most part, her coat is red with a layer of black and lighter grey.

Yalina's facial features are more defined than Callidora's and less stockier. Like her name, she looks delicate and frail, as if she's in the body of an elderly wolf. Then again, she has sickness to blame for that. Yalina was once healthy with a fuller stomach and wider hips and body, however, the sickness that had struck the plague had also impacted her. She had received it in the beginning, and has never entirely recovered. Her immunity is weak, not to mention the sudden loss of muscle and weight making her even sicker. It is clear that Yalina is deteriorating, but there is still hope that she will get better. After all, she has a strong spirit.

Her eyes, unlike Callidora's, are a bright yellow, complimenting her lighter shade of fur. Her voice is lighter than her sister's, more full of pep and kindness, and her scent consists of moss.

[Personality]
Warm - Considerate - Reliable - Free Spirited - Confrontational - Welcoming - Resilient - Optimistic - Empathetic - Selfless - Wise - Motherly

---

There is Callidora, and then there is Yalina. They may be sisters, but they are pure opposite from one another. It's an odd mix, but one that works nonetheless. For one, unlike her sister, Yalina is warm and welcoming. Never will she turn her back on another, no matter her own problems and situations. Never will one have to ask to sit alongside of her, for they can assume that a seat is always open to them next to her. You may walk with her, and she'll make room for you. You may speak with her, and she will listen. Yalina does her best to be there for anybody, even strangers. Callidora sees the bad in others, but she sees the goodness in them.

The female is a very considerate and empathetic creature. She does not dismiss their emotions or feelings nor does she belittle them. Yalina does her best to be supportive and does her best when it comes to helping solve problems. She is very selfless in that manner, always looking out for others over herself. While starving, she is the type to offer her meal to another, because that is simply the kindness she holds in her heart. She is softspoken and certainly reliable, one who would cry with you but also fight for you if it comes to it. There is no selfishness nor greed in her heart, not an ounce.

If there comes a time where negativity impacts lives, you will never see her succumb to it. Yalina is an optimist. Even when there is no hope, she will try to cheer others up. She believes that there is a solution for everything, and she does her best to find one in any scenario. Even when nothing can be done, she still tries to come up with an answer, because she has to try. Yalina needs to know that she tried everything before giving up.

She is very motherly. She is the type to try and nurse another back to health, or the type to care for an abandoned creature. She would never leave another behind or try to purposefully hurt them. Yalina wouldn't lift a claw against another, not unless those she loves are impacted. Like any other, she would do her best for those she loves, even if it means fighting for them. She may be softspoken and kind, but even she can be Confrontational and bold, always telling another like it is. Of course, she isn't intimidating by any means, but Yalina is good with her words, like her sister, and while there is no harshness in them, she creates good points and evidence.

While she cares for others, she dislikes when others fuss over her, especially due to her current health. She doesn't wish to be anybody's worry nor a burden, so more often than not, she will keep her pain to herself in order to help others.

[Desired Rank]
She is happy with anything offered.

[Strengths]
- Kind : Many may not see this as a strength, but Yalina does. She has the ability to make others her ally by offering them warmth and kindness. Don't knock it until you try it!

- Words :Like Callidora, Yalina is good with her words. She isn't intimidating with them, but she makes good points.

- Stealth : She used to have speed and muscle, but it deteriorated with her health, but hey, she still has her stealth!

- Resilient : Yalina is very strong. She isn't the type to give up easily in any situation.

- Optimistic : Some may find it annoying, but Yalina is fairly optimistic about things. She will find the positive in most things, in turn, this helps others have hope.

[Weaknesses]
- Health : Yalina's main and most important weakness is her health. She had received the sickness in the very beginning, causing her immunity and health to decline rapidly. She had lost weight too quickly, followed by a sudden decrease in her muscle mass. She believed herself to be better originally, though some days, Yalina feels herself worsening. She is skinny, tired all the time, and can hardly run a few minutes without breaking out into a pant. However, she still has hope.

- Too Trusting : This could potentially be her downfall. Yalina welcomes anybody she sees without a second guess. This can lead her to easily be backstabbed or taken advantage of.

- Forgiving : Yalina can forgive, and forgive, and forgive. Somebody could murder her family and she'd forgive them. Yalina strives to see the good in others to the point where she can seem a bit naive.

[Likes]
- Company : Yalina loves basking in the presence of others and isn't one to push another away.

- Sunbathing: Something about the warmth on her pelt makes her wish to sunbathe for hours on end, especially during the colder months.

- Kindness : Yalina enjoys the warmth and kindness of others. She values it greatly. Disrespect and cruelty isn't something she enjoys, and she will attempt to correct one's behaviour.

- Small Gifts : Yalina enjoys exchanging little trinkets with others. A white stone for a perfectly smooth acorn, or perhaps a blue feather for a purple flower. Regardless, she enjoys searching and seeing the joy on another's face when she offers them something.

[Dislikes]
- Being Fussed Over : Yalina dislikes being a burden to others, let alone fussed over. She isn't a child, and should not be treated like one, despite her health.

- Pity : Don't think she's weak simply because of her health.

- Running : How she used to love it, but now, due to her declining health, she can hardly run for more than a few minutes before getting out of breath. It strains her greatly, but she also dislikes making others wait for her.

- Cruelty : It gets one nowhere.

[Other]

Callidora is Yalina's older sister and primary guardian after their parents died. Some may say that Callidora is too possessive of Yalina.

Edited at December 10, 2021 07:21 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 11, 2021 09:36 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
res for my character~

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Desired Rank:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

Edited at December 11, 2021 09:40 AM by Corpses
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 14, 2021 12:52 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Choenyi

Female

5 years

Personality

Bossy, persistent, independent, grouchy, snippy, smart, stubborn, disobedient, critical (you can never do the right thing), introvert (she doesn't like to be bothered or messed with

She can seem rather aloof. While she might be snippy and growl a lot, that doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't care for you. She is curious and noses in to anything that is happening. She likes to know what is going on.

She will annoy you until you give in. She is more of an endurance complainer and is not necessarily loud.

She seems to think that she knows best, and she always has something that she wants someone to do. She is very bold and not afraid to tell others even if they are higher ranked than her what to do, although it might come at a cost such as being snipped back at, reprimanded, or demoted. She is not easily intimidated by creatures. Although large animals that aren't of her species makes her nervous. It would be hard not to be nervous when you go hunting after watching many die.

It is easy to make her uncomfortable around inanimate objects.

Surprisingly, she is a decent team member, as she is cooperative. She knows when they need to work together, and she is effecient when she needs to be. She gets down to business and refrains from sniping. In her down time she prefers to hang off by herself although occassionally you can entice her to play and wrestle.

She is very stubborn, and she is known to do the exact opposite of her orders if they are unnecessary or run off and pretend she can't hear someone yelling at her. She is very good at standing there stone faced giving a cold shoulder. It doesn't take much to cause her to snip at you. She is the type to do something stupid by herself not wanting company or to be blamed, or convince you that you are going to do something stupid together and then watch as you do it all by yourself.

She is often critical and complains until you do what she wants. She doesn't hide her thoughts and is blunt and honest.

She lives in the moment, and doesn't worry about emotions. However, things can get intense very quickly. While she is not the quickest at adapting, she can quickly see the most logical thing about a situation.

(When she gets older she ignores others and becomes kinda reclusive. She is less snappy. If someone bothers her, she'll just move.)

Appearance

snowday-smilla-by-khalliysgraphy-d35v7bk-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni-J9-e.jpg

credit goes to Khalliysgraphy@deviantartsmilla-s-feeling-for-snow-by-khalliysgraphy-d2kbo6o-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIU.jpgShe is on the shorter side.

Rank Desired

Alpha (I don't know what her rank is, but she don't like being bossed around.)

Strength*

Smart

Healthy

Weaknesses*

Stubborn - It's hard to get along with her.

Likes*

She likes to play danger with bugs. She'll take bugs that can sting her and play with them.

She likes to scratch her back on tree trunks.

Tell others what to do and they do it.

Dislikes*

She will just about bite off your head if you disturb her while she is resting. She gets aggressive if you mess with her while she is eating, but she won't respond as dramatically.

She is terrified of loud noises.

She doesn't like to be touched.

Being at the bottom

Other*

This character is based off a dog I know.

She has been known to edge into other's beds and take over. If you do the same to her, you'll annoy her and she'll move.

Edited at December 22, 2021 01:50 PM by Sir Froggington
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 20, 2021 08:01 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Planned Activity Level for this roleplay: High( For this week since its a Holiday, no work)

Activity Level on WP/For Roleplays: Pretty decent

Roleplay Example - Neziton first ever post

Character Sheet Example - One shot-

Will you be active in the discussion plot building, world building, etc?

I'm pretty sure I'll be tossing ideas every second or so, I'm more into plot building. Worldbuilding is fine also.

Anything else I need to know? Neziton forms will always be tweaked and poked to fit the need for a roleplay.

And I write very oddly, just message me if I somehow get side track or messy

Edited at December 20, 2021 08:03 PM by Nez.ity

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us