Wolf Play : Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spots
Chatbox
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:50 Ed (he/they)
Ahhh, I see, yeah :'')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:07 Ed (he/they)
Not sure if the body might benefit from being a little more angled as well so it helps with that relaxed-looking lean back posture too? But I know adding color and shading can really make a difference in that as well, so I could be wrong
 BJake
11:51:39 Don't call me BJ.
I think I'm just gonna redraw a new pose ;w;
 icemoons
11:49:57 slushy,ice,moon,
fearheart is pushed into a pond by rustear

Affinity: Neutral
Mood: Sneaky

why?!?! be nice you two!
 Hugs4Bugs
11:49:48 Ed (he/they)
With where it's cut off in the piece, it almost looks like the OC is sitting with tiny, crisscrossed legs
 Salom_
11:49:39 Sal, Salmon
Maybe it's the arms' pose?
 BJake
11:49:15 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
Eh, I'm using the tail to hide the legs, Turns out halfbody legs look hideous :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 7, 2022 03:50 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
(please excuse the old writing. she needs to be rewritten :"))

Amara Meredith Gray

18 || Female || Bisexual w/ male lean

Role
Neighborhood half-gay :) (survivor)

Appearance

Amara stands around five foot ten with a naturally slim body as she struggles to gain weight and muscle. Her height may make her appear to be a bit intimidating, however, this is not true at all. Amara has clear skin for the most part, some scattered freckles here and there throughout her skin. She is darker-skinned, due to being mixed (African-American and White). Amara's skin is also quite even, despite some slight tanlines she might have or some scattered scars along the way.

Amara's face is quite slim due to her body type, leading down to her defined neck area and narrow shoulders with some defined bones such as her collar bones. She has normal-sized hands for her age and such, appearing to be a bit boney. Her fingernails are round and are normally kept short. Her face shape is diamond-like with a defined jawline and a slight curve before you reach her chin. Her nose is quite narrow and small, a slight curve in the middle before you reach the end. Below Amara's nose are her lips, which are a pale pink in color. They are a bit more thinner on the top lip, the bottom being more fuller than her top. But onto her eyes, they are almond shape and are normal-sized, perhaps a bit larger. They are a dark brown rimmed with thin yet dark lashes to make them pop a bit more. At times, her eyes can look a bit orange-ish looking depending on the light, sometimes even on what she is wearing that day.

Amara's hair is a dark brown and reaches just below her shoulder blades. It is thick and naturally very curly. Once straightened, it is probably below the middle of her back. Most of the time, it is up in a messy bun or is simply just left down. Sometimes she will spice it up a bit and perhaps put it in multiple braids or even something more complex than that. This is rather rare as she doesn't care too much about what she looks like, giving her the freedom to do whatever with it.

Amara can commonly be found wearing pretty simple things, more than likely never matching. She mainly wears long t-shirts that are a bit baggy but quite comfortable, and maybe leggings or even spandex shorts. Amara might also wear ripped skinny jeans with her normal t-shirts or even a low crop-top. She simply wears black and white Converse shoes most of the time. She will very rarely switch up her style unless there is some sort of special event going on. Amara will probably wear something more masculine-like as she despises dresses and skirts.

As for accessories, Amara can be found wearing some rings and small chains and necklaces. She wears multiple wrings, probably just silver or gold ones and normally about each finger on one hand has a ring on each finger. She commonly wears two to three small ones on her middle fingers, one on all of the other ones. Amara prefers to wear the majority of them on her right hand for some reason. As for necklaces, they're just small chaines and very rarely will they have any add-ons. Sometimes she will wear bracelets, but that is very rare of her as she doesn't own too many.

Personality

Amara is a bright and loving person, very passionate about the things and people she will take a liking to. However, this is not how she is with everyone. At first, she may seem a bit shy or uncomfortable, perhaps because she isn't the most social butterfly out there. She has her select few people she talks to, and not being the most social can also mean she is content with who she hangs around and talks to. She prefers more smaller groups anyways.

Amara is always trying her best to interact with people, however, this can get a bit hard for her. At times, she might just completely sit there in silence while everyone around her is simply having fun or just interacting. This can make her seem a bit uninterested when she more than likely is but just doesn't feel the mood. Amara can have quite a hard time adapting to a new friend in the group or just environment in general, so she doesn't talk too much or simply shuts down.

Amara dislikes getting attatched to people, as it makes her feel vulnerable and quite stupid at times. Due to her being in a military family, she never really got the chance to be attached. And when she did, it never ended well. If Amara does get attached to you, she will open up more. She's quite a trustworthy person and loyal. Another thing she dislikes about it though is the thought of perhaps being used or simply discarded like trash. Amara's mind always thinks of the worst as well, so being attached can also mean bad things for her and the other person. She always tries her best to stay positive, however, she is quite the pessimist. Amara getting attached can also make her a bit annoying, as she can become a bit clingy. However, she tries her best to avoid this at all costs.

Amara does not like to let her true emotions show when she is upset or angry, she simply sits there like nothing is wrong at all. If she does let it out, she is more than likely alone. Anyways, Amara does not like others worrying about her or doing things for her, making her independent. But the worst thing about this when she truly needs help and she knows it, Amara won't be able to get it because this part of her gets in the way.

Amara is quite intelligent, but can still make some stupid choices. This is because she is indesicive and well, sometimes impulsive. This does not mean that every choice she makes will be the wrong one or could be better, but Amara is known for sometimes taking her time with things before she does them. She prefers to think through each path that can be taken into account. However, in the heat of the moment, she might as well just want to have fun, so she might not make the greatest of choice.

Amara has one hell of a temper, and it normally gets set off when you lie to her, use her, talk behind her or someone close to her's back, and anything in between. Her losing her temper mainly contains some tears, perhaps a screaming match, and not wanting to talk to you or even look at you at some points for a certain amount of time.

To sum her up, Amara is a shy, anti-social, impulsive, and intelligent girl with a mind of her own.

Affiliations
TBD

Other
Will be adding her strengths, weaknesses, etc later. :) PM me if you'd like to discuss relations!

Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 7, 2022 04:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Genya |~|

I do not need the spotlight, watching all of you have it is much better.

*~*~*~*

Name: Genya Hiei Hikari.

Nickname(s): Whatever you can think of.

Birthday: October 28th.

Role: The Angsty Poet/The Emo Poet. They could basically always be found reading angsty poetry and assigning quotes from said poetry to people.

/~/

Appearance:

Genya stands at a rather short height of 5' 6”, his skin tone is porcelain with cool undertones. He has plenty of freckles, all of which sticking out immensely due to his light skin, which is something he hates.

--

Genya has an inverted-triangle face shape, meaning he has a wider forehead and a smaller chin that’s also sharper, the whole thing is on the longer side. His cheeks are rather sunken. Now for the nose, he has an aquiline shaped nose, meaning it starts off the same way a ‘normal’ nose would, and then goes off the deep end at a slight angle, the tip of it a bit lower than the nasals. His lips are downturned thin in shape, making small frowns his most often seen expression.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin though dark in color, making them easier to see. Finally, his eyes are a deepset hooded shape and a dark gray in color, that could almost count for black, with heavy bags underneath. Both eyes, he can see out of, though he is extremely farsighted and so usually wears glasses. His face is framed by black hair that is most often found messy and in his face, the tips of all of it going to the middle of his ears in length, the back going just past the nape of his neck.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular, a torso matched with the same length of legs. Everything about him screams bony. Especially when taking into consideration the fact that this man only weighs in at around 95 lbs, their BMI at 15.33 and being underweight by 20 pounds. Something that’s happened progressively over the last year, since the friend group fell apart.

--

He only has one tattoo, though it definitely makes up for not having more. It is of a large, black kraken or octopus on his back. It takes up the entire lower back, from right under his shoulder blades all the way to the hip bones, and a tentacle reaches to go around him on either side.

--

As for scars, he has plenty. He has one on his neck covered by his choker that looks like a slash, he has multiple burn scars on his upper arms and shoulders, and then quite a few scars lining his forearms. Quite often, bruises also cover him too. Something the friend group used to help with, though since they fell apart he’s gone back to hiding them on his own.

Voice: His voice is on the lower side of things, and is much deeper than his appearance would have you believe. It’s also much smoother too, though it definitely has a hoarse undertone.

Handwriting: Genya’s penmanship is, quite frankly, amazing. Cursive and neat, as if every letter is written with care and certainty. One of the only things they actually pride themself on, if they’re being honest.

Handedness: Ambidextrous, defaults to left.

Clothing:

As for clothing, Genya usually wears much darker clothing. A solid black sweater, a black or dark gray hoodie/jacket, black loose though ripped jeans, and black converse. They also have black nails and a black lace choker with a blood red moon pendant, along with an industrialist piercing for their left ear with black stud lobe piercings for both. They of course have their glasses too; which are thick, black, and horn-rimmed.

Physical Health: It’s on the worse end of the spectrum due to the low immune system that comes with how underweight they are. They can’t really hold their own in a fight, though they certainly don’t get into those often.

/~/

Personality:

Genya is usually extremely calm and stoic, seeming like a voice of reason in tough situations. On the outside they’re able to keep their head during times of panic, though on the inside they’ll be panicking like everyone else. It’s in their nature to be secretive and hide things from others, making them seem distant and detached.

--

Due to their secretive nature they have a problem of holding things in and never talking about how they feel. Despite all of this, they’re quite poetic and charismatic when they allow themself to be, which is always a rare sight. Especially as they truly only allow it whenever they’re alone. Though most often, their poetic/dramatic language does tend to come out at times.

--

Though they’re extremely caring of others, they’re also quick to anger when someone they care for is in danger or gets hurt. They’re also quick to put the blame on someone, usually themself, and when that’s the case they’ll be apologizing for what seems like forever, even when someone states that it’s okay. Though at some point, they’ll start holding in the misplaced guilt just like they hold in everything else. They’re also extremely modest, to the point where they will deflect all compliments by instead complimenting the person who had complimented them and making themself seem gray in comparison. This also has led to quite a few insecurities.

--

Despite looking like, and being, an emo, they aren’t actually a big fan of the night or darkness and usually end up staying up late into the night no matter how tired they really are. They have trouble falling asleep with all types of light off as well, usually keeping a lamp, flashlight, nightlight, or anything else on. The only time they turn them off is if someone realizes it’s still on. To others, they seem like a huge fan of the dark and solitude, and they make sure to keep it that way by oftentimes stating that something would be better if darker.

--

They’re also a people-pleaser by default, caring about what others think of them and trying to live up to their expectations. If they aren’t able to do so, they’re extremely harsh on themself. They don’t care if the expectations are impossibly high, they’ll give their everything and more to try and reach them. As for other people, they believe what is basically the exact opposite. That others don’t need to do anything for them to be good or perfect.

Likes: Sunsets/Sunrises, Tea, Day, Candles/Candlelight, Reading/Writing, Poetry, Theatre, Music, and Solitude.

Dislikes: Compliments, Coffee, Night, Loud Noises, Crowds, Bright Lights, Worry, and Failure.

Strengths: Agile, Intelligence, Singing, Poetic, Lying/Hiding Things, and Observant.

Weaknesses: Easily Guilt-tripped, Farsighted, Paranoid, Modest, No Self-Esteem, and Physical Strength.

Habits and Hobbies: Skipping meals, writing/reading poetry, watching the sunset/sunrise, slight stutter, super fidgety, downplaying everything, bottling everything, lighting jasmine and lavender candles at every opportunity, taking the blame for anything/everything, and reading about/researching the occult.

Fears: Nyctophobia, Mild Claustrophobia, Being Judged, Being Hated, Fighting.

Mental Health: It certainly sucks, and has been on a decline since the accident though it went into a spiral after the friend group broke apart.

/~/

Family: Genya is an only child and their mother is out of the picture. His father, meanwhile, is no supporter of the LGBT and quite frankly, sucks. Genya’s moved out already though, so they don’t have to deal with all that anymore.

Affiliations: TBD. Open, PM or ask me.

Sexuality: Demisexual and Ambiamorous.

Relationship Status: Single.

Crush: Open, PM or ask me.

/~/

Themesong(s):

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold.

Teenagers by My Chemical Romance.

Natural Born Killer by Avenged Sevenfold.

I am sh* by Crywank.

New Divide by Linkin Park.

Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance.

Soap by Melanie Martinez.

Welcome To The Family by Avenged Sevenfold.

The End. by My Chemical Romance.

Say Amen (Saturday Night) by Panic! at the Disco.

What I’ve Done by Linkin Park.

Helena by My Chemical Romance.

Bury A Friend by Billie Eilish.

I’m Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance.

Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park.

Dead! by My Chemical Romance.

I Wish You Didn’t Love Me by Jake Miller.

Other: Genya still uses a night light, don’t make fun of him. He actually loves the color purple, but they think it’s too feminine to admit it.

Edited at June 7, 2022 06:26 PM by Overthink101
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 7, 2022 04:42 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Corpses,
Your character is accepted! I just have one small question, by survivor do you mean she was in the car crash? Or that she was one of the friends who wasn't in it? c:
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 7, 2022 04:59 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tynahi,
Oh! She wasn't in it~
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 7, 2022 05:00 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Corpses,
Alrighty! Just wanted to double check! :)

You're free to hop into the discussion, linked on the very first page on the first post!
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 7, 2022 06:42 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Overthink101,
your character is accepted! feel free to hop into the discussion and roleplay! both are linked on the first post of the first page!
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 10, 2022 10:30 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
only one spot remains, unless more roles open up for more friends to join the group!
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 15, 2022 06:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Res last spot? I'll try and get my form out soon ^^
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 15, 2022 02:15 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
of course! c:
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 19, 2022 06:17 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
the reserved spot has been opened up due to 24hrs passing!

EDIT:
3 spots are avail. 1 fractured and 2 of the friends who were not in the accident.

Edited at June 20, 2022 01:45 PM by Tynahi

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us