Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it
 Transcendence
11:24:25 free palestine
Muttmart's art actually got featured un HEEs news page twice 😭👍

I think the double feature is still a bug but awesome featuree
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:23:46 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have acquired a migraine
 Boeing
11:23:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Congrats a burrito lol
Does it have cheese in it?

also gonna quietly drop a little poll I was curious about in-
-WP Click-
 Dragons Blood
11:22:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
katy

ohh that's pretty and cool looking
 Continental Wolves
11:21:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have acquired a burrito>:)
 Continental Wolves
11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENDecember 30, 2021 01:30 PM

ChildOfTheUniverse

Neutral

Give Award
I'll reserve a spot! Is there any preference regarding what gender characters are needed currently?
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENJanuary 1, 2022 08:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello everyone! Sorry for leaving for a few days, a lot was going on. I will open the role play thread soon, and I will read over new applications. Thank you for your patience!
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENJanuary 4, 2022 07:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Indra

Born a War Orphan, he doesn't even know his last name.

Twenty Four

Born November 11th

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual,

Though he questions...

Height:

5'11"

Species:

Human

Talents and Skills:

Being well traveled, he has gained many skills through such a lifestyle.

He can understand and read a handful of languages.

Easily fit into many different groups of people.

Is able to understand different social norms from different cultures.

He is a Practitioner of Magic

He has been using magic since the age of eleven, and actively training it since fourteen.

He is skilled in elemental magics, particularly lightning and wind, as well as illusions. His repertoire of spells is slowly continuing to grow, as he is in possession of his Teacher's Spell Book.

Due to his upbringing, he is a skilled swordsmen.

Born and raised on the military propaganda of Knightbourne, he was a tireless student in the ways of the sword.

While he has gotten a little rusty in recent years, focusing more on his magic, such skills are like riding a bicycle. It never truly goes away.

Human Appearence:

He is the average sized man for his age, standing just under six feet with a lean build. It's obvious he is built for mobility rather than brute force. His skin is fair, with a healthy tan from often being outside. His hair is a dark brown, shaggy and unruly yet well managed hanging around chin length. More often then not its tied up in a man bun with a leather string, with a stubble growing along his chin. Indra's eyes are a stunning silver, bright and shining, practically glowing... Well occasionally they do, specifically when he uses his magic. His features are long and sullen, yet holds a sense of haughty regality. His lips naturally pouty. His almond shaped eyes half lidded, as if uninterested and tired. His cheeks devoid of baby fat, even slightly giving way for his cheek bones, and a sharp aristocratic nose.

Indra wears a simple white tunic under a navy blue vest, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up towards his elbows. His vest is firmly held in place by a waistbelt of tan leather. This belt acts also as a holster for many peculiar objects such as a gjallarhorn, his sword, a small bundle of herbs, a deer skull with its antlers still attached, and a dream catcher? His pants are simple black trousers, paired with tall leather boots the same color of the belt. Over his shoulders is a worn, slightly tattered black cape with a cowl to put over his head if ever needed.

Upon his face is a strange set of runes and designs painted upon his skin. The most prominent being the one upon his forehead, painted in electric blue is the Algiz, a Nordic rune symbolizing protection, spirituality, and higher understanding. His eyes are outlined with black to further enhance his silver orbs and truly makes them pop.

Eccentric? Yes! But it makes him feel damn cool.

Other Form Appearence(s):

Magic is special, with many possibilities.

While he is a regular mortal human, meaning he has no alternative forms, I wouldn't count this out of possibility.

Personality:

Indra is a man of emotion. Each action is driven by his feelings rather than his thoughts, for good or bad. It's easy for him to read people's emotions and empathize with them, to feel their pain, and so it's more often than not that he can easily speak with people.

Indra is very loyal to his allies so long as they are loyal to him, wrong him and you shall know. He neither forgives nor forgets. Grudges come easily, and he is often seen by people as petty. Pragmatic is more his choice of word, abuse his trust once and its likely you will do it again. Living on the streets has taught him lots, but one important thing was that there was nothing wrong about being a little paranoid.

Indra is a man of strict moral code. Raised to be a Knight, certain things have been beaten into his head. Most importantly, to be honorable. He isn't the type to be underhanded. He is blunt and honest. Indra is very meticulous with his Duty to the Common People, wishing to protect them as is his given final request from his Teacher. Yet, he is much more lenient than the true Knights of Knightbourne. It's clear as day when he let's lightning dance.

Backstory:

He was born during the end of one of Knightbournes many political takeovers on a small island nation known as the Stepping Stones. Nearly all Magic Users were executed or ran off, becoming refugees of the War once fought. His parents were one of hundreds of thousands of these causalities, their names lost to the sands of time. Indra was a street rat, raised in a small village within the confines of the now rebuilding Knightbourne occupied Stepping Stones. He was essentially raised by the Village, veiwed as everyone's child in a way. He was taught the ways of the Knight, of honor and duty, that his Rulers were those he served, and most of all... To fear Magic.

To those of the Knightbourne, Magic was dangerous. Unpredictable. A Power that was gifted by Demons or some unnatural force. It corrupted people, as no man was capable of weilding power without abusing it. And so the people of Knightbourne created their own personal mission purge the world of the Unnatural Power. Indra was one of those people, swayed by prejudices, and so he trained hoping to one day become a Knight. His first time conducted magic was by complete accident, and it cost him his peace. He did the honorable thing, protecting those who couldn't protect themselves, and yet those who once treated him with respect turned against him. The prejudice that he held was pressed upon him, and he was cast out. He spent several years traveling, battling with himself and trying to find his true identity.

"... You are a Knight. Magic is a Curse. Are you cursed for having it too? Why?".

It was a time of sulking, and much emotional growth, yet in the end, he found much about true magic. While the Knight's worries of Magic held merit, it was a gift, one he would use responsibly with the principles of the Knights. Magic was a privilege, one used for the betterment of mankind.

"...With Honor."

By thirteen, he found himself traveling the Kingdoms acting as a true Protector of the People with his gift, he still isn't sure he should call it that. He practiced his magic, unrefined and wild yet skilled enough to get by. It wouldn't be until his fourteenth Winter that he would find a true teacher.

He was an Old Man, a sagely Wizard by the name of Nereus. The man said he saw his potential, and so they traveled together for nearly the next decade, Indra learning and truly beginning to master his magic.

Last year, in the late fall the Old Man had passed away. Indra picked up the torch, becoming a traveler to act as a mentor for the youth who discover their magical potential.

"...It's an honorable thing, to protect the next generation. Especially in a World that is beginning to see their gifts as Evils. Knightbourne's power is undeniable now, proudly conquering nearly a third of the continent and their power continuing to grow."

"...It's only a matter of time before no where is safe for magic to exist."

Still, Indra feels lost, terrified by his insurmountable task. There is still much his Teacher hadn't taught him, and without him he feels clueless.

He is scared at the prospect of standing alone once more.

Friends:

Seeing as he travels so much, he has never set roots down long enough to make long lasting friendships.

The people he knows are more akin to acquaintances, maybe even travel companions if the follow him, but it always never lasts.

There was one though, but he was more like family.

Family:

He was an Orphan so he never knew his parents or any members of extended Family. He assumed his Parents where skilled Magic Practitioners, how else would his inner magics been so volatile when he was young. Even without training, it was forceful and wished to be used. Like when you drink to much coffee and can't sit still... It felt like an inner Sea, and all it took was one moment of weakness where he let it free. Now it's a part of him.

His Teacher, the Old Man Nereus, was as much of a true Father figure in his life that he could ask for. The Man clothed him, fed him, taught him, protected him, and much more. They spent nearly ten years together, traveling the different Kingdoms and simply helping people. Nereus died recently, old age claiming him peacefully in his sleep.

Nereus left all his possessions to Indra, notably his wagon, spell book, and moral mission to protect younger magic users.

It's why Indra went to Dimhaven to begin with, to aid those leaving the Kingdom.

Lover:

None.

Indra believes he would be a poor companion.

Crush:

None.

Indra has never met anyone that's caught his eye.

Optional

Pet:

A Screech Owl named Rigel.

He's a small bird, capable of fitting in the palm of his hand. It's a light brown, with a black brindle upon his feathers.

Rigel has massive golden eyes which seem to take up half his face, with fluffy puffed up feathers which offer a surprised disheveled appearance.

Weapon(s):

His weapon of choice is a sword, simple in design it takes after a broad sword, the weapon of choice for warriors from Knigjtbourne. A gift from his Teacher, it is created from a special metal that allows him to channel his magic through which makes casting certain spells easier. The hilt is wooden, wrapped in a black dyed leather.

The sword was never named, but all self respecting warriors can recognize the loud shrill crackling of electricity once Indra channels his magic into the blade.

Owns a wagon:

Yes. He owns a wagon.

As a Traveler it helps when moving from Kingdom to Kingdom. It's an unremarkable wagon, a small dual passenger wagon with a back carriage for luggage or possibly a few other people.

It's pulled by a single horse, an older mare of the draft variety with her large build. Indra isn't sure of her breed, she was his teacher's horse before she came into his possession.

Her name is Ashen, on account of her greyscale coloring.

Edited at January 7, 2022 10:48 PM by Kings of Winter~
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENJanuary 6, 2022 03:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I have went a head and added all WIP character names and completed characters to the list!
Here's the moment we've all been waiting for... The Role play thread!
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENJanuary 6, 2022 04:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Leviathan Midas Somberg

Nicknames:

Levi, Midas, Nathan, Blonde Devil

Male

Sexuality:

Bisexual (leans female)

Height:

Four foot nine

Species:

Fairy (Part Incubus)

Talents and Skills:

-His tricks
He is very good at slight of hand ad distractions as he posseses some magical ability to perform small tricks. He has never worked to hone his skill however, so it remains just tricks, despite his lineage being a fairy and having access to more power if he only sought it out.

-Agile
He is suprisingly agile and strong, despite his small form. He may not be some big strong man who is able to take down any enemy, but he can make his way through a fight if he has to.

-Manipulative
Levi is especially good at manipulating and deceiving people, he can get just about anything he wants with very little effort, it's just one of his naturally occuring talents. There is a rumor going around about his lineage causing this talent of his.
Human Appearence:
Like the nickname, Blonde Devil, Leviathan is exactly what you would call devilishly handsome, with that crooked smile, those pearly teeth, and that sharp jawline. And yet despite his overwhelmingly sexy looks, he is quite possibly the most adorable man you can, and will, ever meet.

Coming up to a mere four foot nine, this man is often mistaken for a child, though as soon as you see his face, and that impossibly devilish smile, its obvious that he is much older than you thought. His build is small but lithe, his body lacking in any fat, toned to a perfect shape, with a slim, but muscular torso, arms, and legs.

His features are sharp and defined, accentuating the large, stunning green eyes that are shaped much like a child’s, but lack the innocence one would find in a child’s gaze. Each eye is a glittering, mischievous, daring gaze, framed by thick lashes, that seems almost unnaturally green, the stunning emerald hue just one of his many interesting qualities. His nose is an adorable little button nose, perfectly sculpted and resembling that of a child’s, though it does not take away from his appearance, only seems to add to his adorable, yet sexy look, quite a confusing look, where one cannot decide if he is attractive or adorable. His lips are not considered full, but aren’t thin either, a perfect blend of the two and a couple shades pinker than his tan, unblemished skin.

His hair is slightly longer, the tips reaching just below his ears, and just able to brush his neck. The thick strands take on a lovely golden hue, almost like each strand was dipped in molten gold, though without the shine that accompanies gold, though his hair does have a lustrous shine to it, quite healthy looking. He very much has the look of a hippy-ish traveler, but when dressed up he can easily adopt the look of a gentleman.

He is usually found garbed in light, loose, sandy colored clothing that resembled that of the traveling tribesman’s clothing, loose pants cinched at the waist and ankles, a light colored sleeveless vest that is usually without an under-shirt unless he is traveling, with an emerald colored scarf wrapped around his waist, and sandy hued sandals. He has a small collection of tribal-looking jewelry on his wrists and ankles, various symbols and braded bracelets, that he has collected from all around the world.

Other Form Appearence(s):
When he is outside of their Kingdom and no longer opressed his golden hair becomes extremely richly hued and looks exactly like the precious metal, without the shine. Also small demon horns begin to grow, hidden mostly by his hair, they are the color and texture of a horses hoof and are caused by his Incubus lineage.
Personality:
The first thing many notice about this man is his ability to perform magicians tricks with ease, never slipping up, never having a hitch in his traveling shows. Its as if he can perform any trick without even trying, which he can. Very few, if any, know about Leviathan’s unique gift. From a very young age, Leviathan had been able to perform tricks, pulling things out of hats, making flames shape into small people and dance, tickle someone’s ear with a tiny gust of wind, nothing major, but tricks that should not have been able to be accomplished by one so young. He had been born with a kiss of magic, not much, but a small bit that allowed him to perform tricks without the need of training or lies, he performed, and it happened, it was that simple. He was, however, far from being considered anything more than a trickster, as he could not do anything large scale, and his small tricks he could only hold for a little while, depending on their complexity. The most he could do would be to lift an object and make it hover in the air, though he could hold it for no more than a minute, but besides that he could mainly just influence things to do something other than their natural state.

The second predominant trait in this devilish man would be his perverted tendencies. He is not afraid to get up close and personal, and handsy, with those he finds attractive, especially curvy woman. He has no knowledge of a personal bubble, breaking comfort zones like an uncooked noodle, easily.

He has sharp wits and a sharp tongue, his snarky remarks seeming to fly from his mouth, along with his flirtatious words, not ashamed to flatter the hell out of someone if it gets him what he wants. He can be quite petty and jealous, though those thoughts and emotions are hardly seen, for he is far above everybody ese to be jealous of anything they have, at least, that’s how he views it.

He is extremely stubborn and sarcastic, deeming others not worthy of his attentions or worry, treating many like they are stale bread, to be tossed out. He enjoys a challenge, finding he is far more attracted to woman, and men, who reject him, viewing them as challenges to conquer, to put in his jar of previous conquered victims of his charms.

Despite his many, eh, bad trait, what many see is a devilishly charming small man who knows just how to say the right thing at the right time, anything to get what he wants, though they don’t know that. Until they really get to know him, he is quite the interesting specimen.

He is an arrogant man who will not recognize he has lost something precious to him until it is long gone and after he has dug himself so far into his standing that its too late to be pulled out, too late to get back what he has lost.

He has never truly loved anybody, and has rarely, if ever, grown attached to any of his “achievements”, usually having left early in the morning before the other party has woken. A scandalous life he lives, but nonetheless, he lives it, having yet to change his ways, once a playboy, always a playboy.

Nobody knows where he came from. He just turned up one day at the doorstep of a religious orphanage where he was raised, though he was attached to nobody, and never kept the religiousness that the people running the place had attempted to embed in him. He arrived at the age of seven, so he remembered his mother well, but he hates her.

Backstory:
Leviathan is from a line of fairies that was tainted a while back. His great great grandfather was a Incubus who by some way or another ended up falling in love with his great great grandmother, tainting the fairy blood line with the Incubus Demon blood. Ever since all Somberg babies born have been blessed with unimaginable beauty, not olnly fairy, but Incubus beauty, which tends to be irrisistable to specifically humans. There was also something about all the Sombergs that caused them to have a draw and a slight power over others, it allowed them to influence many, though over the years the gift has become less and less strong. It is a trait inherited from the Incubus blood, the irristable attraction and influence over others, specifically humans. His mother birthed him unaware of these gift which were never revealed by the Sombergs to anyone outside the family, mostly out of embarassment of the tainting of their bloodline. She found out after he was born though. She abandoned him after his horns sprouted and began to grow, she had not known of his fathers lineage when she became pregnant with him, but after his birth she quickly realised the bloodline was not pure and abandoned him at the tender age of seven, being unable to take the shame of having a part demon for a son. His horns remained small as he grew and he could easily hide them, after the opression began they seemed to die and fall off and his golden hair became more of a natural hue.
Friends:
Open PM me
Family:
Somberg Clan
Mother (unknown)
Lover:
None PM me
Crush:
TBD

Edited at January 6, 2022 05:23 PM by Fusty-Dudget
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENJanuary 6, 2022 04:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All yours! feel free to use both!
I sent everyone a message with the role play thread!

Edited at January 6, 2022 05:51 PM by Magena
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENJanuary 8, 2022 11:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This character is a work in progress, i'll also be making a male oc once she is complete
Name
Leana lilith rodriguez
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Height
5'2
Species
Shifter/werecreature [snow leapard]
Talents and Skills
Possesses quite an avanced form of magic usage, for her species, her family made her learn actively from being a young child, her training becoming more difficult as she aged.
Being that of a snow leapard she shows signs of superior strength and enhanced speed.
Her family were quite high up nobles in the kingdom before it was taken over, due to this she was taught rather strictly multiple languages and taught a variety of different facts about other speices.
Being viewed as a 'dainty little lady' by her family she was never taught how to defend herself in her human form, it is only in the past few months she has been taught self defence techniques so she isn't the strongest fighter in her main form.
Human Appearance
Leana features a rather defined jawline, showing off a ‘diamond’ shaped facial structure. Her eyes are that of a piercing blue with sparks of a seemingly icy white focused around her pupil. Her hair is a that of a light grey and naturally straight, she has never had the opportunity to have control over her appearance and her hair until recently so she decided to chop most of it off leaving her with her hair going to an inch past her shoulders, her hair appears slightly longer at the back and slightly shorter at the front, rather fitting her facial structure.
She has an hourglass figure, and leana can be deemed as rather slim. The young female appears rather vulnerable at her height standing at a petite 5’1.
Half-shifted Form Appearance
Animal Form Appearance
Personality
Backstory
Friends
open, keeps close circle small but tries to be on good terms with everyone
Family
were all captured, before their deaths she grew distant to them, she was raised by both parents and had 4 older brothers, only one of who she was close to.
Lover
open to develop ideas throughout the roleplay
Crush
open to develop ideas throughout the roleplay

Edited at January 15, 2022 11:05 AM by Wolfei~~
Moving Forward || Fantasy || Sign Ups OPENJanuary 16, 2022 09:44 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Edited at January 16, 2022 09:47 PM by Fangsoffire

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3