Wolf Play : Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)
Chatbox
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 26, 2021 06:08 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Welcome Rising Shadows
Feel free to post or work on a character sheet and join the discussion
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 27, 2021 12:35 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Chinook
Age: 4 Yearschinook.jpgCredits to Wincey (1st) and Tiefenschaerfe (2nd) on DA. Same user, same wolf.

Personality:

Chinook is not one to take ranking lightly. He bends to those above him and observes those at his own level with constant, ever-watching eyes. He is loyal to his alpha, his beta, and his pack. Those who prove traitorous get no respect from him.

He is a quiet kind of scary; a soft whisper will freeze blood, a bark will break bones, a growled word will instill fear. A look could kill. Chinook holds respect in high regard; if a wolf, or dog, does not have his or another's, he looks down on them. He is not a kind creature; his drive is survival, and Mother Nature is not kind. The weak will die off, and he will be more than happy to help them along.

Now, he is not an evil animal. He is altruistic towards his packmates, and he does not play around with things he should not be involved in. He follows the rules, crosses all his "t"s, dots his "i"s. Actually, he can be quite a charismatic individual. However, this is only in the case of others in his immediate close circle -- his pack.

Chinook is a fighter; he has the scars to prove it, and he does not intend to succumb to another animal any time soon. He is fueled by adrenaline. It keeps him alert, keeps him on target. He is not one to get antsy by the feeling; rather, it has an eerily calming effect on him that seems to only enhance his prowess.

Appearance:

Chinook is a very handsome male. He stands at 34 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a wolf he loathed -- and killed. Chinook refuses to speak about this wolf, and few know the story.

Chinook's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

Chinook always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This brute is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Rank Desired:

Chinook is a leader-type wolf, so he wants anything above the bottom.

Strengths

+He is fair. Strict, but fair.
+Chinook cares very much about those he lives with.
+He's extremely smart and a great battler.

Weaknesses

-He is not an openminded wolf. A newcomer wants to join? He will put them through Hell first. A differring opinion is stated brashly? Forget about it.
-He isn't charismatic. He says it like it is and doesn't care how it affects others' feelings.
-Chinook has no sense of humor. Actually, he doesn't really pick up much on subtleties at all.

Other: None

chinookk.jpg

Edited at December 29, 2021 11:23 PM by Rising Shadows
Limited Small Group Wolf Roleplay (Very Strict)December 27, 2021 12:38 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Sylphrena (Syl)
syl.jpg
Credits to windfuchs on DA

Personality:

She's thoughtful, calculating, and observant: a fatal combination when used against other wolves. Syl may be young, but she has learned how to manipulate and take control. She's a dominant wolf, though she doesn't really desire a position as an alpha at this point. Maybe never. Who knows?

Her moves are well-played with the future in mind. She makes no decision lightly, and emotion rarely plays a role in them. In fact, emotion rarely plays a role in anything when it comes to Sylphrena. She's the iciest-blooded mammal out there. Her only soft spot? Pups. She wants them. Does she let other wolves know that? Absolutely not.

Syl, while a harsher wolf, is fiercely loyal to those she cares about. Whether her family, friends, or acquaintances whose company she can stand, this female will fight tooth and claw for them. She holds no resignations or hesitation with slaughtering a threat to her "family". Sylphrena becomes more neutral around those she respects and cares for. She has never been one to show affection where any wolf can see, but she can manage to be borderline gentle to those she loves. Sylphrena rarely backs down and is a more than capable fighter.

Appearance:

Syl is a striking white wolf. She stands at about 32 inches and is on the lighter side of the scale as far as weight is concerned, but she holds her own with ease. Muscle ripples beneath thick, soft fur; black pawpads and a dark nose are the only parts that remain uncovered by it.

Her large, feminine eyes are a burning orange or dark amber. In the light, they appear more golden, though the reddish tint is still visible. Her stare is deadly -- almost as deadly as she is.

She is an excellent battler despite her more mediochre size, skillfully using her oponents' strengths against them. Her preferred method of warfare is mental, though. If she can win a skirmish psychologically, she much prefers that, as a defeated mind lasts much longer than a wounded body.

Rank Desired:

She doesn't have a preference yet. Really, Syl would be fine with anything, as long as she felt listened to.

Strengths

+She is extremely devout to her pack. She would do anything for them.
+When she's not threatening to kill you, she is a great peacemaker and a listener.
+She has a strategic mind and is great at getting her way -- usually for the benefit of all, but, you know...

Weaknesses

-She is not a bad hunter, but she is definitely average. She spends so much time training to fight that she kind of... destroys prey.
-Syl is extremely stubborn and there is no point trying to persuade her to do or think anything. She could teach stones a lesson or two.
-Her longing for things she does not have can make her sulky at times. She will get snappy, mopey, and become a stormcloud.

Other

sylphrena.jpg

Edited at December 29, 2021 11:24 PM by Rising Shadows

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us