Zeraphia
08:13:43 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Ahh. That would be why XD

What's he like?
 Nevermore.
08:13:41 Never/Nev
Vah

See, I have never once been sunburned in my life and the heat had absolutely no effect on me :") I wanted to do it before it got cold and my fingers got stiff, but I simply have not had the time
 Destinations End
08:13:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Tech
08:13:05 
Zera
I made him this summer xD
 Zeraphia
08:12:46 Vah stalks forums
Welcome back Nux!
 Zeraphia
08:12:37 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Oh i don't think I know Micheal.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:12:16 Chat's snack
I live.
 Tech
08:12:03 
Zera
I'm trying out hats on my new character Micheal
 Zeraphia
08:11:38 Vah stalks forums
Tech

That's not too bad. Any new characters?
 Zeraphia
08:11:24 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man. Maybe but I don't want to get burned or anything.

It's slowly cooling down here. So I might have time.
 Tech
08:11:04 
Zera
Not really I cleaned a lot but nothing much
 Zeraphia
08:10:28 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Good to hear. Anything fun happen over the summer?
 Nevermore.
08:10:11 Never/Nev
Vah

But the water would have been cool if you'd done it while it was warm :")

I complain about the shit brown wall colors daily and every time I say that I claim that I'll paint on the weekends... Clearly I am still complaining about it
 Tech
08:10:09 
Zera

Pretty good
 Zeraphia
08:09:21 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Not bad. How are you?
 Tech
08:09:06 
Hey Zera
How are you?
 Zeraphia
08:08:41 Vah stalks forums
Heya!
 Tech
08:08:27 
Hey Chat
 Zeraphia
08:08:07 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man yeah. I wanted to wash the windows down here when it was warm. But it was just too hot.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 3, 2024 02:25 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Do not post unless you are I Peace keepers or Full Moon's Fire
Feel free to read as we rp
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 3, 2024 02:26 PM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
OK I'll post my mini character sheet soon I've just gotta make it first
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 3, 2024 02:45 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
◇ name
♡ Rose
◇ kind of fox
♡ cross fox
◇Persanlity
♡Rose is a cunning, ruthless vixen some call her a dare devil while others say she's a troubled maker. Yet despite her flaws she cam be kind and careing. A favorite of her elders for her unique strategies and creativity.
◇apreance
◇Strangths
Creative, strategies, and agile
◇Weaknesses
clumsy, sometimes full of herself, often bored
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 3, 2024 03:15 PM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
Shadow's Bane
He comes from a line of silver foxes but was suprisingly born with a black coat. How? Nobody knows. Maybe it has to do with him having one black-pelted fox way back when in his family. Everyone unfairly expects him to take after that fox; aka being a murderous, lying cheat. He was actually almost exiled from his skulk once for a crime he didn't commit because of these unjust superstitions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Personality~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Out of all the things not expected of him, his personality takes the cake. While some say he hides ruthlessness inside, he's really just a shy, insecure fox brought down by superstition. He is really kind and has never known the true meaning of love as his parents never ared for him, only his oh-so-perfect sister with the silver fur. He tends to be a little bit jealous sometimes, but otherwise is a sweetheart. The only true motherly creature in his life was the skulk's oldest fox, who didn't judge him by his pelt color, but for who he was. She taught him how to be who he is today, not the fox the skulk thinks him to be.
|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|~ Backstory ~ |><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|
When he finally grew his pelt, the rumors started. "Oh he will be just like Bane." "Oh, he must be evil." "He'll grow up to be a murderer." "Hide you're kits!" As he grew up, he wondered why he shouldn't be all of those things. Then he met River, one of the pack's elders. She saw him for who he was, and made sure he didn't go down the wrong path in life. (River will appear in the rp a few times, then she'll die. This will motivate Shadow to become friends, then more than friends with Rose) River was really the only thing that made sure he didn't become what the other foxes thought he would be or jump off of a cliff. She also taught him how to swim, and many other things that would be useful if the pack ever decided to exile him. Now he's living with the rumors and trying his best to help River through her older years.
////////////////Appearance///////////////
As said before, Shadow's Bane is a fox from a line of silver foxes with a black pelt. (He's probably going to be the only fox in his skulk who has a black pelt) His pelt has one streak of silver, right over his left eye. His pelt is wirey and thick. He has a strong build and strong, lean legs. His eyes are blue-gray and have flecks of copper. He normally appears to be thinking about something or completely focused on what he's doing. His tail is partly bushy, but at the end gets thinner. He also wears a pouch of water given to him by River, who told him that if he drinks it he will get his heart's desire. (He'll think it will be to have River stay with him forever, but it will actually be to have a friend)
By reading this you can probably tell his strengths and weaknesses, but a few are resilience (Strength) Jealousy (Weakness) Focused on what he needs to do and does it (Strength) Weak in battling and in sharing feelings (Weakness)
That last one (Sharing feelings) came from all of those years of ignorance and harted from his skulk.
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 3, 2024 03:22 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
I hope mine works maybe I can build a backstory for her
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 7, 2024 07:06 PM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
Shadow was sitting outside of his skulk's entrance, standong guard. Now, he wasn't ordered too or anything, it just calmed him down and helped him to rest more after a long day of foxes bullying him. Normally nothing was expected of him during the day exept to stay in his den and/or submit to the bullies. He was never told to go out with the other foxes and hunt, or to go on a border patrol to keep the skulk safe. This was how he tried to help out.
"Guarding the entrance again?" River asked me while padding up behind me. Ever since I was a small kit, abandoned by my parents because of my pelt color, River had taken care of me. She was an elder by now, but she was the only one who wasn't against black pelts. She was my new mother.
"Yeah," I responded, my voice sounding low, even to my ears. My voice had recently deepened and lowered, apparently making me evil according to the rest of the skulk. I heard a noise in the bushes.
"Give me a second," I told River. She nodded and I silently crept towards the bushes. I pounced and instead of a piece of prey under my paws, my sister was under my paws.
"Ugh! What are you doing Shadow?" my sister said mockingly.
"I could ask you the same thing. Why are you out of the camp grounds at night?" I asked her.
"I was hunting," my sister said. With a flick of her long, curly fur, she got up and went into the camp. Ugh. My sister was always mean to me after we could talk, and she made sure she was the most perfect fox in the camp. I shook my head and went back to the entrance.
"River, I'm going to quickly go and hunt," I told River.
"You go do what you need to do Shadow," River said kindly.
"Thanks." I turned and started to pad into the forest, listening for prey. I couldn't find any and before I knew it, I was in the other skulk's territory. 'Oh no,' I thought. I heards pawsteps on the forest floor and ran back to my skulk's territory, hoping I wouldn't get caught.
(I'd suggest starting with a bit not related to Shadow's Bane at all)
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 8, 2024 06:46 AM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Rose sat on a large, weathered rock in the heart of the forest, a place where she often found solace and passed most of her time. The gentle rustle of leaves and the soft calls of distant creatures surrounded her, creating a symphony of nature that she cherished. Tonight, however, she was particularly attuned to the sounds of the forest. Her ears perked up as she heard a faint rustling in the underbrush, and suddenly, an instinct took over—she darted off into the shadows of the trees.
With adrenaline coursing through her veins, she ran through the undergrowth, weaving skillfully around thick bushes and towering trunks. Her senses were heightened and alive, every sound amplified in the stillness of the night. The faint snap of a twig caught her attention, and she froze for a moment, realizing it was a deer grazing peacefully in a nearby meadow, accompanied by a few others. Heart pounding with anticipation, Rose approached the edge of the clearing, her movements becoming deliberate and calculated. She lowered herself carefully, eyes fixed on her target, suppressing her breath as she prepared for the moment of truth.
When she finally made her move, her instincts took over, and within moments, she had secured her prize. After ensuring it was no longer alive, she triumphantly carried her catch back to camp, where the familiar sights and sounds welcomed her. Now, sitting in the clearing, she reflected on her connection to the wild, feeling a sense of accomplishment and balance within her surroundings.

Edited at August 8, 2024 06:48 AM by Peace keepers
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 9, 2024 06:52 AM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
When Shadow was almost back at the skulk he sighed. It was already sunrise. He padded along, waiting for a fox to come and scream at him for being ou of camp. He heard a rustle in the bushes by him. Was it a...? Yes! It was a hare! He crept up on it silently and when he was close enough pounced. When he k1lled it, he felt a sense of pride. For a moment he forgot everything bad that has been happening to him. He brought the hare back to the camp, put it up, and then went to his den to relax a bit. Never had he felt like that. That moment of peace. It was probably because it was his first k1ll. He loved the sensation. In a burst of thought, he decided to hunt more often. Yes, it would be his way to escape from all of the bad things at camp. He went out of the den, out of the camp, and started to hunt. At his second k1ll he felt better. At his third he finally knew where he belonged. At about noon he brought back his prey, put it down in the prey hole, and went to sleep in his nest. He finally knew how to escape, and he felt happy for the first time in years. Who knows, maybe he'd go back to the other skulk's territory tomorrow!
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 9, 2024 06:52 AM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
When Shadow was almost back at the skulk he sighed. It was already sunrise. He padded along, waiting for a fox to come and scream at him for being ou of camp. He heard a rustle in the bushes by him. Was it a...? Yes! It was a hare! He crept up on it silently and when he was close enough pounced. When he k1lled it, he felt a sense of pride. For a moment he forgot everything bad that has been happening to him. He brought the hare back to the camp, put it up, and then went to his den to relax a bit. Never had he felt like that. That moment of peace. It was probably because it was his first k1ll. He loved the sensation. In a burst of thought, he decided to hunt more often. Yes, it would be his way to escape from all of the bad things at camp. He went out of the den, out of the camp, and started to hunt. At his second k1ll he felt better. At his third he finally knew where he belonged. At about noon he brought back his prey, put it down in the prey hole, and went to sleep in his nest. He finally knew how to escape, and he felt happy for the first time in years. Who knows, maybe he'd go back to the other skulk's territory tomorrow!
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 9, 2024 12:43 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Rose sat in the clearing watching kits she stood and went over to them. "I think your big enough to work on your hunting pounce.. and when the other kits are big enough you can tea h them" she said, and they nodded there faces happy. She set up a moss ball as pray and dementrated for them stalking and pounching showing them how to do it, before setting the moss ball up again for them to try and she sat and sat and supervised as each kit gave it a few trys. She'd set it back up for them as well. Thats when there mother called and she spoke "keep up the practice and you'll make great huters. Hunters your mother will be proud of, run along now" she said nugging them in their mothers direction. As the kits ran to their mother with happy faces to tell her of what they learned she sat remind of how her mother was never proud of my accomplishments. Even if she was her mothers only kit her mother was hard on her and always expected more.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us