Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.
 Transcendence
10:04:07 free palestine
Im only cackling because starmutt plays HEE and they have a horse there named PissBoy too 😭 😭
 Sabbath
10:03:56 Rook
Boeing
oh god, that's horrible e.e
 Boeing
10:03:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh I hate this
It's been 30 moves. 11 Bengal Tigers, 12 Sun Bears discovered >.>
 Sabbath
10:01:32 Rook
⚧Pissboy■⊛ joins in the group howl with their little puppy voice!

great work, pissboy
 Pyr0M4ni@
10:00:35 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nightmare of the Abyss sings to Alfredo Linguini w/ Bay Shrimp in private.

Stats: Charisma +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty
Gay wolves
 Sickly Sweet
09:59:11 
Anyone wanna Rp? Pm me please!
 Hallow's Eve
09:58:49 Hallow, Eve
I absolutely would be interested!
 Insane Sanity
09:58:15 Insane | Sanity
Would you be interested in some males too? xD And then a figurine dump to up your dominance followed by an invite to my alliance :P
 Hallow's Eve
09:57:01 Hallow, Eve
Well I will gladly accept her!
 Insane Sanity
09:56:16 Insane | Sanity
Her affinity isn't great with me so I needed to get rid of her ;)
 Hallow's Eve
09:56:13 Hallow, Eve
I really do haha. I love the high talents and pretty wolves lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Beautiful Tragedies x Caribou CreekJune 18, 2024 08:53 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Judas Creek

18 years

(Main age is 23 years if we get that far)

Sex

Male

Pronouns

He/Him or He/They

Sexuality

Pansexual

Ethnicity/Race

Brazilian American / White

Religion

Athiest

-Personality-

Judas is pretty carefree, having accepted his place in the world. He has come to terms with the fact that he doesn't understand the world at all but it's okay because nothing makes sense anyway. Most of the time he is down to earth and chill, open-minded and strong-willed. He is extremely loyal to those he deems his friends, and quite promiscuous in nature. He is a big enjoyer of quality time and genuine conversations. He likes philosophy and will talk about anything to anyone who is open enough or wants to.

Despite enjoying the company of friends and family, Judas doesn't talk about his personal struggles or feelings much, and it usually takes him some time to feel comfortable enough around somone before doing so. Sometimes it's hard for him to find genuine trust in other people, but that doesn't mean he is reserved or unkind. All of that aside, Judas LOVES gossip. Any and all. Found out something new and want to tell someone? Tell Judas. He is able to easily invest himself in almost anything, eager to have a good connection with another human, even over the smallest of interests. Urban exploration, unplanned adventures, swimming, and casual hikes are some of his favorite activities, among parties of course.

-Likes-

-Rain / Thunderstorms

-Animals (especially dogs, ferrets, and birds)

-Jewelry / trinkets

-The smell of a new book

-Partying

-Exploring

-Swimming

-Dislikes-

-Extreme heat/sweating

-Close-minded people

-Bugs (particularly wasps and beetles)

-People who don't have a sense of humor

-Feeling or being upset/angry

-Snowstorms (can't stand being cold for too long)

-Appearance-

Ref Sheet

Art

Judas in height stands anywhere from 6'2 - 6'5. He is fairly lanky in build, but not so thin as to seem unhealthy. Most of his body is lean muscle, his biceps and chest being the thicker parts of his upper body, only slightly noticeably. His skin is naturally a soft warm tan, but appears much paler in the winter months. His eyes are fairly big and a pretty golden-amber in color, but a little sunken in, resulting in slightly darker pigmentation in the skin beneath his eyes. His lashes are quite long and thick naturally, but it isn't uncommon of him to accentuate them with mascara and eyeliner. A small splatter of freckles dot along his cheeks and shoulders.

Judas doesn't spend much time on his hair, often letting it grow and fall where it pleases. He trims and/or cuts it when he feels it's becoming unhealthy or if he is craving something different and new. His natural hair color is shiny jet black, but sometimes he likes to add splashes of color, favorites being orange or amber. His high cheek bones and slender jaw give him a sort of ambiguous look when it comes to gender at times. His optimal hair length is just past his shoulders, and varies with facial hair. Typically clean shaven or light whiskers, but sometimes will style and grow out his facial hair if he feels he wants a change. Body wise, he isn't a particularly hairy individual. His arm, leg, and pit hair are quite average in length, but his chest naturally just doesn't grow much hair. A pleasing happy trail runs down his belly into his groin region.

Both of his ears are pierced in various places, as well as one nostril and his septum. His fingers are always decorated with an assortment of rings, typically gold, silver, or black in color. A thin gold chain necklace is almost always seen around his neck, and its one of two; either with a pentagram or cross pendant. The Aries zodiac symbol is tattooed in black ink across his collar bone and partially down his chest. A simplistic thorn and vine tattoo decorated his neck, and a sword stuck in thorns design wraps around his left bicep. Another tattoo runs down the entire length of his spine, designed as a snake skeleton, ending in what looks to be a simple tramp stamp.

You can trust that Judas will always have his nails painted, usually in black. He almost always dresses in darker clothing or pastels. He is a massive lover of exploring and embracing his feminine side, both in private and in public.

-Other-

-Oldest child, has a younger sister

-Probably should wear glasses but doesn't

-Novel geek

-Collects rocks and stones he thinks are pretty

-Obsessed with Oriel birds

-Nuerodivergent

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us