Wolf Play : Matunda x Salem | Vanished Without A Trace
Chatbox
 Fairy Tale Wolves
10:18:36 Fairy
-WP Click-
Thinking I might max cp this dude for fun. He is literally the uglist wolf ive ever bred
 Insane Sanity
10:18:10 Insane | Sanity
Hallow, no you're not. Little do you know I'm dumping all my bad wolves on you >:3 and then giving you dominance so that you can benefit my alliance :p so the alliance wins more battles and therefore makes more mush xD it's all part of my elaborate scheme to rule WP
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:06 Hallow, Eve
Insane I am eternally in your debt
 Insane Sanity
10:15:28 Insane | Sanity
AC stands for All Common, it means they don't have any rare noses or coat colors ^^
 Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.
 Transcendence
10:04:07 free palestine
Im only cackling because starmutt plays HEE and they have a horse there named PissBoy too 😭 😭
 Sabbath
10:03:56 Rook
Boeing
oh god, that's horrible e.e
 Boeing
10:03:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh I hate this
It's been 30 moves. 11 Bengal Tigers, 12 Sun Bears discovered >.>
 Sabbath
10:01:32 Rook
⚧Pissboy■⊛ joins in the group howl with their little puppy voice!

great work, pissboy
 Pyr0M4ni@
10:00:35 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nightmare of the Abyss sings to Alfredo Linguini w/ Bay Shrimp in private.

Stats: Charisma +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty
Gay wolves
 Sickly Sweet
09:59:11 
Anyone wanna Rp? Pm me please!
 Hallow's Eve
09:58:49 Hallow, Eve
I absolutely would be interested!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Matunda x Salem | Vanished Without A TraceJune 16, 2024 02:03 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you aren't one of the mentioned.
This RP is inspired by the missing 411 cases and is in the mild horror themes :P
[ Kelva ]

Edited at June 18, 2024 11:34 AM by Salem
Matunda x Salem | Vanished Without A TraceJune 19, 2024 10:26 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Kelva stirred awake to the soft rustling of leaves above him, nestled in a secure perch amidst the tree's embrace. The forest around him was just beginning to lighten with the hint of dawn, casting gentle shadows that danced across the foliage. With a fluid motion, he swung his legs over the edge and leapt down to the forest floor below, landing gracefully on padded feet. His keen eyes scanned the area, alert for any signs of movement or potential prey.

As Kelva set off on his morning hunt, his path intersected briefly with a fox darting nervously through the underbrush. The creature caught sight of him and bolted away with a flick of its bushy tail, disappearing into the dense foliage. Kelva paused, watching the fox retreat, and then continued on his way, intent on finding sustenance for the day ahead.

Soon enough, the fox returned, cautiously approaching Kelva with a delicate flower gripped delicately in its jaws. Kelva knelt down, extending a hand to gently stroke the fox's fur. The fox seemed to relax under his touch, its bright eyes momentarily meeting his before it bounded off once more into the forest. Kelva smiled faintly, tucking the flower into a pocket before resuming his journey.

Carrying the small gift, Kelva walked along a well-trodden trail used by humans sporadically. In the distance, he spotted a figure moving along the path. With a silent shift, he transformed into his human form—a lean young man with raven-black hair and eyes that mirrored the clear skies above. Adjusting his simple attire, he passed the human with an air of casual indifference, concealing his true nature with practiced ease.

Once he was certain the human had moved past, Kelva pivoted and silently ascended back into the branches. Perched high above, hidden amidst the canopy, he observed the figure below as they continued along the trail. The forest whispered around him, alive with the morning chorus of birds and the rustling of leaves. Kelva remained still, his gaze fixed on the human, curiosity and caution mingling in his thoughts as he tracked their movements from the safety of his arboreal vantage point.

Matunda x Salem | Vanished Without A TraceJune 20, 2024 10:50 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Iris' poorly written form

Iris made her way down the path, slowly and carefully. This forest made her uneasy for no reason A shiny pebble on the ground caught her attention, and she stopped to grab it. Its perfect to give to her pet orchid praying mantis. He'll love the new addition to his home. In the distance, she could see a figure approaching. Someone else was walking down the pathway too. She didn't expect others to be here, but she should've known better. Not all forests she goes to will be completely empty of other people.

A very ancient looking log rested on the ground, right next to the pathway. It was covered in sphagnum moss, and an army of woodlouse were feasting joyfully on the bark. Well, it's impossible know if they are actually joyful or not, but they probably are because of they're eating food. Even a few millipedes- seven to be exact- were enjoying a meal on the log. Iris approached the bug community, kneeling down to observe once she reached the log, watching the isopods' antennas flail around erratically like they were feeling the area around, and the millipedes just crawling around with a few woodlouse hitchhikers on top of them, as if the millipedes were just their cars for transportation. Who knows, maybe they're the taxi drivers for the isopods.

Iris reached her hand out, gently placing it near one of the woodlouse. It looked as if it had a life changing discovery, it's antennae slowing to a stop as it stared at her hand, completely still, almost so still to the point where it looked just like a rock. Then, it crawled up to her hand, touching it with two of it's front legs before sitting there, seemingly mesmerized again. Then, it randomly started bolting away, running like it's life depended on it, and even crawling on top of a few of his fellow woodlouse, before disappearing into the bark.

Iris just stared at where the isopod disappeared, wondering why it was so friendly, and then just ran away for no reason. Did she twitch by accident or something? Maybe the millipedes are friendlier. She gently reached her hand over to one of the millipedes, who was colored like a bumblebee, with yellow and black stripes. He didn't even seem to acknowledge her hand's presence, and just crawled onto her hand. She didn't know if he hadn't noticed that she wasn't bark or if he just didn't care, but oh well. His many legs felt incredibly strange, and tingly, but he was cute and so friendly, so she didn't mind.

Until he started crawling further up her arm, all the way to her elbow. She placed her other hand in front of him, hoping he'd crawl onto it just as easily as before so she could put him down easily, but then he decided to acknowledge the existence of hands. Iris silently begged that it wouldn't be a pain to get off of her. She tried to get him to crawl onto her hand again, but there was no hope. The millipede wouldn't crawl onto her other hand. She kept swapping the position of her hand, but he kept trying to go around it and crawl further up her arm. Getting very frustrated now, she placed her hand in front of him, hoping that he would cooperate this time, but no, he didn't. He dodged again. The best option was to just grab it, which she really didn't want to do, but that's the best option. She used her hand to scoop it up, trying to gently force it away from her arm so he didn't just crawl back on. She didn't want to risk hurting it, but it left her no choice. Then, when she managed to finally grab it, she immediately placed him back down by his fellow millipedes, her hand already starting to itch. That will take a long while to go away.

Iris stood up and continued down the path, rubbing at the itch on her hand. It was quite stupid to pick up a random bug anyway, especially one out here. Anything could be poisonous. A bright orange color flashed in the corner of her eye as a small fox darted through the bushes, presumably hunting it's dinner. That's a rare animal to see, for Iris at least. The trees rustled, but there was no wind. Strange. The air was completely still today. Maybe there was a gust of wing back there that somehow went around her perfectly, and that's why she didn't feel it.

Edited at June 21, 2024 12:26 AM by Matunda

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us