Wolf Play : Graywing x Warwren
Chatbox
 Insane Sanity
10:15:28 Insane | Sanity
AC stands for All Common, it means they don't have any rare noses or coat colors ^^
 Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.
 Transcendence
10:04:07 free palestine
Im only cackling because starmutt plays HEE and they have a horse there named PissBoy too 😭 😭
 Sabbath
10:03:56 Rook
Boeing
oh god, that's horrible e.e
 Boeing
10:03:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh I hate this
It's been 30 moves. 11 Bengal Tigers, 12 Sun Bears discovered >.>
 Sabbath
10:01:32 Rook
⚧Pissboy■⊛ joins in the group howl with their little puppy voice!

great work, pissboy
 Pyr0M4ni@
10:00:35 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nightmare of the Abyss sings to Alfredo Linguini w/ Bay Shrimp in private.

Stats: Charisma +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty
Gay wolves
 Sickly Sweet
09:59:11 
Anyone wanna Rp? Pm me please!
 Hallow's Eve
09:58:49 Hallow, Eve
I absolutely would be interested!
 Insane Sanity
09:58:15 Insane | Sanity
Would you be interested in some males too? xD And then a figurine dump to up your dominance followed by an invite to my alliance :P
 Hallow's Eve
09:57:01 Hallow, Eve
Well I will gladly accept her!
 Insane Sanity
09:56:16 Insane | Sanity
Her affinity isn't great with me so I needed to get rid of her ;)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Graywing x WarwrenJune 8, 2024 01:50 AM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of us but feel free to read along

Edited at June 8, 2024 01:51 AM by Graywing
Graywing x WarwrenJune 8, 2024 01:58 AM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character Sheet
Name:
Leaf
Role:
Pup
Appearance:
Leaf has a black under coat. Her chest and tail tip are white. Leaf has orange patches spread out across her fur. Leaf's fur is fluffy around the chest and tail, everywhere else is long but sleek. Leaf has one green eye and one brown eye. Unfourtunally Leaf was born with only half of her left ear.
Personality:
Despite her ear, Leaf is very good humered. Leaf is very young and playfull. Leaf has two brothers, so she enjoys roughhousing and playfighting. Leaf was very up-beat and spunky. Leaf enjoys helping taking care of the younger pups.
Strengths:
Acurate eyesight, fighting, flexable (helps her fit through small spaces), tracking
Weaknesses: Slight hearing loss, clausterphobic, shorter legs, (not deformed, just shorter)
Other:
Has two brothers, her dad left when her and her brothers were born, lost her sister when she was 1. Was captured when she was 8 but they have only recently started testing on her
Human Form
Leaf is 4'6, she has dark black hair. Leaf was born with a rare skin condition that causes her sin to have darker patches. She has a slimer build. Leaf's hair is long and frizzy. Leaf has been bullied for her hight many times. Leaf has to wear a hearing aid on her left ear because she is missing part of her ear. Leaf got complements for her different colored eyes.

Edited at June 8, 2024 06:41 PM by Graywing
Graywing x WarwrenJune 8, 2024 06:13 PM

Warwren

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Kaiden

Role:

Pup/Apprentice

Kin:

Kaiden has an older sister who is named Cassidy. He hasn’t seen her or the rest of his family since he was 5. His father is deceased, but as far as he knows his mother, Cecilia, is still alive and well somewhere in the world.

Human Appearance:

Kaiden is a unique looking fellow, with stark white hair. He’s never known why his hair is that color, but he figures it must be a genetic mutation. It’s at the longest it’s ever been, his hair, reaching just below the tips of his ears and falling in a slightly curly mess. Most of the time, it’s been shaved, but the scientists have let it grow out some. Other than that, he sports two very dark brown eyes and freckles on lightly tanned skin. His face is pretty sharp, with a pointed nose that turns up just slightly at the end. As for height, Kai stands at a solid 5’10, though he will probably grow a few more inches. As for build, Kai is pretty thin, but being a test subject will do that to someone. He does have muscle, however, but it isn’t too developed yet. He has a few scars on his hands from hard labor

Wolf Appearance:

As a wolf, Kai isn’t all too spectacular. He’s a large pup, transitioning into adolescence. His fur is all white, and his eyes are much more of an amber color, gold looking when the sun hits it. As for fur, it’s really dense and feels fluffy but it doesn’t look like it all too much. He has large feet that he has to grow into and a dark nose.

Personality:

Kaiden is a very straightforward guy, does what he’s told when he’s told to do it, but recently he’s developed a rebellious nature. He’s always been loud mouthed and will speak his mind. He tends to act much older than he is, taking things seriously, having to take care of his mother from such a young age caused that. He isn’t one to think things through though, and will jump the gun when under pressure, making him a not so reliable decision maker. Brute strength has helped him in that regard. Despite all this, he’s still a kid and does enjoy to play, though most of that he considers “training,” like playing tag or other things.

Strengths:

• he’s rather good at tracking
  • He’s also good at keeping pace, having a very high stamina that aids him in long distance running. (This is exemplified in wolf form)
  • Kai, despite his thin frame, is quite strong and can get out of hand without realizing it.

Weaknesses:

• even with all his strength, Kai has no technique, though he’s been working on it.
  • Too ambitious. One would think this is a strength, but he gets too ahead of himself and usually ends up three paces behind instead of two paces ahead.
  • Really bad at saying no. He’s been in this for so long, sometimes he considers the scientists his family.

• Kai loves to draw and doodle animals.
  • Bugs, he just loves them.
  • The color blue

Dislikes:

• birds. He hates them. They freak him out.
  • Being prodded. If he’s been told something, he will get to it eventually.

Other:

Kai has been a test subject for some time now, having been taken in at 5 years old. He doesn’t remember his older sister much, having left the home when she turned 17 and he was 3. He does remember his mother though, and does miss her.

Graywing x WarwrenJune 8, 2024 11:17 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plot
The scientists have been capturing and expimenting on children for years now. The lab is located in a secluded area of the woods, miles away from the nearest town. They started off as normal human beings but years of tests have given them the ability to shift into wolves. Will the two make it out before its too late?
Graywing x WarwrenJune 8, 2024 11:34 PM

Warwren

Lightbringer

Give Award
Information
Characters
Main Characters:
Leaf | F | 12 y/o | Has been at the lab for 4 years
Kaiden | M | 14 y/o | Has been at the lab for 9 years
NPCs:
Scientist 1
Scientist 2
Military Agent 1
Military Agent 2
Other wolf shifters in Unit 119
Other Information

Edited at June 8, 2024 11:35 PM by Warwren
Graywing x WarwrenJune 9, 2024 12:02 AM

Warwren

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kaiden | Location: In the cell

The room is just as cold as it always is, the stone is coarse and echoes as his and the scientist footsteps lead toward the cell Kaiden calls his room. Upon arriving, Kaiden notices something is off. The other half of the cell is always blocked off, empty and has never once been occupied. For some reason, however, it seems to have been stocked with water bottles. Thankfully though, Kaiden’s food trough is right where it always is. As he’s let back inside, the white haired boy walks into the center of the room, then lines the wall, letting the scientist lock him in. He’s never once had an issue with this, but Scientist Grover, is always in a mood.

“Don’t make any noise, boy,” Scientist Grover huffs out before walking away. I shrug and sink to the cold floor, running my fingers over the rough stone, loving the cool feeling. Kaiden stretches out, and glances over at the water bottles, just out of reach. He huffs and contemplates complaining about it, but decides against it, sprawling out on the cold floor instead. His fingers tangle themselves in his hair as he closes his eyes. He's had a long day already, and it hasn't even really been that long.

Graywing x WarwrenJune 10, 2024 07:56 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf was trapped in her wolf form. Whatever the scientists had done made it impossible to shift back. The lead scientist walked in with an electric rod and a weird pole with some rope at the end. He tightened the rope around her neck and gave her a small but painfull shock causing her to whimper. She crumpled to the ground from the force of the shock and a military agent rushed in. The agent snapped a muzzle on her and picked her up. After a brief walk down the hall, the agent opened a door and threw her in roughly. After removing the poll and muzzle, he quickly walked out and slammed the door. the first thing she noticed were some large bars splitting the room in half. Leaf also noticed another human on the other side of the bars, feeling too weak to move, she just closed her eyes and layed there.
Graywing x WarwrenJune 10, 2024 10:07 PM

Warwren

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kaiden stared wide eyed as the scene unfolded before him. He tensed when he saw the scientist, who were usually much gentler with him, act so roughly towards... the dog? No wolf. That was a wolf on the other side of the room. Were they like him? Were they a shifter too? He waited until the scientists left, flinching as the door slammed, before scooting ever so slightly closer. Kai examined them from the safety of the barrier, and cleared his throat, opening it as if he were about to speak, but closed it instead. He thought of shifting, but drew back, scared to disturb them. He opened his mouth once more, and whispered, "Hello?" Mainly to get the wolf's attention, "are you okay? You aren't hurt, are you?" He sighed, sitting with his legs crossed, facing the rather small beast.
Graywing x WarwrenJune 10, 2024 10:15 PM

Warwren

Lightbringer

Give Award
( double post :p )

Edited at June 10, 2024 10:32 PM by Warwren
Graywing x WarwrenJune 12, 2024 08:03 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf opened her eyes to stare at the human. It seamed to be talking to her. Leafs mind started racing with questions. For one, why this human? Was he a shifter too? She snapped back to the present, growling at the human. Despite it hurting, she stood up and flopped onto her bed, never taking her eyes off the human.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us