Mercenary
11:40:26 
Thank you :D
 Salom_
11:38:46 Sal
Mercenary, itÂ’s so cute!!
 Moon Wander
11:38:33 
Kind of random but I must vent my excitement X) I cannot wait till midnight, I have 4 pups with maxed battle stats aging up at midnight, I've trained them all "year." Exploring is gonna be so much nicer.
 Solway Firth
11:35:22 totally not crow
mercenary
ooo i love it!
 Mercenary
11:31:37 
New avatar I'm quite pleased B)
 Salem
11:27:18 
looking for 1x1 rp partners, pm me
 Meliora Wolves
11:22:36 crow (he/they/zae)
oh what a coincidence!
 star shrine
11:22:23 star
perfect
thanks mer
 star shrine
11:22:00 star
sorry I mea like im tring to find something called "kieki" or something like that
 Meliora Wolves
11:21:34 crow (he/they/zae)
star
i personally use this one -Click- its a bit basic and doesn't have a lot of fancy brushes but once you get the hang of it its pretty easy to use
 Mercenary
11:21:24 
-WP Click-

Poll for the people ::)
 Destinations End
11:21:08 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Starshine
I'm not really sure what you are asking..

There are many free drawing apps that you can download if that's what you mean
 star shrine
11:19:36 star
what website is ok to draw on?
 Ámor
11:14:33 Cloudz, Pumpkin
I'm just gonna go to bed and hope they're here by morning. I'm gonna wake up early and just see if I need to. I can contact coworker about going in early and I'll just text my parents that I'm at work.
 Destinations End
11:12:42 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Cloudz
Oh. Never mind about that then
 Salem
11:12:05 
poll
-WP Click-
 Ámor
11:12:03 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Desti
My uncle lives out of state and his car is in my driveway. My aunt is at her house in Illinois
 Destinations End
11:11:23 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Nin
 Serpents
11:10:34 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi
 Destinations End
11:09:25 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Cloudz
Could they be at your aunt and uncle's house then for some reason

That would be a good idea

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +4
Sun Bear : +2
Wolverine : -3
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Red Moon x -Invisible-June 4, 2024 08:41 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

Red Moon x -Invisible-

The monarch of a kingdom falls ill. The loyal advisor needs to look for a person gifted with ability to heal. The gifted have a reputation for being hidden (admittedly, they had been persecuted) and treacherous. The advisor goes on a meandering wild journey to bring a healer back for the ill monarch. Other people have conflicting views on the gifted considering them unnatural curses to a powerful blessing to an ability that can be exploited. The magical community views the monarch with suspicion.

Red Moon x -Invisible-June 4, 2024 09:03 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Everet Keanan

32 years

Male

Role

Advisor

The position of advisor is similar to being the monarch's personal assistant, his trusted jester, and a noble with influence and power. Some days he is the monarch's right hand man, other days, he has to remember the little details that were not important enough for the monarch to commit to memory. He keeps track of the intrigue and politics of the court to guide the monarch with making the right decisions. He has to be aware of everything and maintains the monarch's espionage network. He is a forward thinker and problem solver, and he is good under stress. And most uniquely important he must be loyal. Not just oath swearing loyalty that nobles are but truly loyal, which is why although the monarch often indicates displeasure and threatens removal, he would not be so easily replaced.

Appearance

He stands at six foot one inch. He has a solid rectangular build. He is clearly not the most physically active person in the world, but he has not let his muscles atrophy completely to jelly. He has long legs and a long torso. He is not a small man making it easier for him to be considered a leader to look up to. His skin is light and well taken care of. He has a large hand that has no callouses.

He has a mop of curly brown hair. It is long and falls into his eyes. One of his constant mannerisms is shaking it, blowing it, or pushing his hair of out hsi eyes. He has a square face. He has dark brown eyes set into his face and a brow protruding over his eyes. He has a short brown beard on his face. He keeps it trim so he remains presentable. He likes it because it makes him look older and sometimes it seems they take him more seriously. He has thick but neat eyebrows over those eyes. He has a decent smile although a little lopsided to the left.

Personality

He is very patient. He has to be to have the self-control to navigate court politics and not offend visiting dignitaries. He normally exudes calmness even when provoked or during an emergency. His signs of impatience are more subtle such as twisting the seal ring he wears on his left hand, which he also has enough awareness that if he needs to hide his feelings he can keep himself from fiddling.

He hides a sarcastic, witty, and pointed mind under a facade of politeness. He knows how to be agreeable without agreeing. He easily smiles and has learned how to be a good conversationalist. He is observant and quick to notice differences in people and cultures. While he does not always understand the motives underneath an action, if it is one of discomfort, he works quickly to alleviate it.

While he is honest with his monarch, he is not genuine. He loves being with people he is comfortable enough to give verbal insulting jabs to knowing that they will not be offended and explode at him. He knows that he is only in his position as long as he does it well and the monarch is pleased with him. He carries a lot of tension inside himself unsure how to balance everything. He has a confident demeanor. Although he is quiet and not arrogant, he has to be able to make suggestions confidently or no one would take him seriously once he explained his ideas.

WIP

Edited at June 5, 2024 11:34 PM by -Invisible-
Red Moon x -Invisible-June 5, 2024 12:51 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Alirya Sage~
Uh-leer-a

Ranking/Role
Gifted
May use the power of healing to some degree. As far as she knows, she has always had this ability since she was young, though it presented itself in the form of bending nature. She was able to help flowers bloom, grass grow, trees waver, etc. She is in touch with nature, and being surrounded by it makes her feel happier and stronger. When she became a teenager, she realized that she was healing at a remarkably fast rate. Her scrapes and bruises would vanish in mere hours(or even in minutes depending on how insignificant). Alirya eventually realized she can also will the power of healing onto others, though it is not nearly as natural and requires more focus from her as well as energy. More serious wounds require more effort and energy, potentially draining her temporarily. Over the years she has honed her skills, resulting in her becoming quite capable. However, she never had any serious training, so it can still be unreliable at times.

If she goes too long without using her power, she can fall ill. It is as if her powers are part of her own life source, and she cannot exist without them. They balance her out. It is almost as essential as food and water to her. If she goes too long without it, it can be detrimental. Luckily for her, it is easy to slip into the woods and do some small practicing to fend off the strange sickness.

Appearance
Alirya stands at 5'6", which is around the average height for a woman. She has an athletic but slim build, which is softened by her curves. Her skin is a fair creamy color, and is pretty much blemish free(due to her healing capabilities, she lacks bruises or scars for the most part). Alirya's hair is a fiery orange/red color which falls in loose waves down to her mid back in layers. Around her face, she has long side bangs which blend into her lengthy hair, but often cover a part of her face if not pushed back behind an ear. Her eyes are a stormy blue shade, often being one of the first things someone notices about her.

Her face has a soft heart shape, with soft cheekbones and a full set of blush pink lips. Alirya's blue eyes have a feminine almond shape framed by thick and softly curled lashes. Her nose is narrow and small with some soft freckles scattered across it, running cheek to cheek.

She usually wears typical clothing, a simple shirt and pants with some beaten up leather boots. She would throw on a jacket if the weather was cool enough. Additionally, she typically wears silver jewelry like fine chain necklaces, engraved or stone rings, and earrings.

Personality
Alirya usually has a mild temperament and can be described as "go with the flow". She does not feel the need to be in control of others or concern herself with others' business. As long as they aren't harming her, themselves, or others, she doesn't really concern herself with others. Thus, she is the opposite of snoopy or a gossip. The woman does not really enjoy drama or conflict at all. She is too mature for it. Alirya actually can find drama to be quite annoying and unnecessary. To her, it is just a waste of time and energy. And if it becomes too much, she won't hesitate to make it known. Alirya does her best to stay out of confrontation and conflict, but if it gets out of hand, she is willing to step in and take control of the situation if it is escalating or getting out of control. However, she would always prefer not to.

The gifted woman could be described as kind and gentle as well. Her personality seems to match her gift. She is empathetic and can often understand other people's emotions. It makes her able to connect and bond with others easily if she so chose. However, Alirya is not the most outgoing person, as she usually likes to stick to herself. Independent and resourceful, she can take care of herself pretty well. She is also quick on her feet and smart. A challenge isn't going to stop her. Alirya is good at thinking through issues and coming up with steps to try and solve it.

With her friends or family, she is funny and loyal. Alirya likes to joke around and be playful when there is time for it. When she is comfortable with someone, she is the type to poke fun at them and tease. However, she knows theres a line and respectfully won't cross it. If she ever does feel like she had done something wrong, she is usually the first to talk and try to apologize. She is very humble and doesn't really like to be in the center of attention. Alirya usually prefers a small group of friends rather than a large crowd. Open minded, she is willing to try new things, but often won't forget any negative experiences any time soon.

The woman can be charming once you get to know her. But if you get on her bad side, you are in for a treat. She is not one to let things go easily nor look the other way. Alirya has a strong moral compass. She does what she thinks is right, even when others aren't looking. She despises people who cheat or screw other people over for their own selfish benefit. People who use others or control others are her absolute least favorite people to be around. It bothers her, and she is quick to pick up these signs from people. It is one of the quickest ways to get on her bad side; to treat others poorly and as if you're all high and mighty. Surprisingly, she is willing to put them in their place, despite her usual docile personality. Alirya will not hesitate to call them out on it or to pick a fight if she need be. While she is willing to give anyone a chance, you usually only get one with her. If she doesn't like you, then you are gonna be treated like hell until you are lucky enough to change her mind or at least not face her cold wrath.

Backstory
Born and raised in the kingdom, Alirya has never left her home village. She has moved out of her family home since she was in her young twenties and could afford her own very small and cramped(but she prefers cozy) space. She has a loving mother and father, her younger sister died when she was young due to sickness. Her parents are not gifted, and she has not confessed her powers to them. But her mother has made comments to her which suggest that the mother may know, but they have never talked about it before point blank. Alirya had to learn to control and harness her powers alone, and still does find it tricky at times.

Other
Not for now.

Edited at June 5, 2024 06:35 PM by Red Moon
Red Moon x -Invisible-June 5, 2024 12:52 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Information

Saving space for information like NPCs we use, plot points, timeline summary, etc!

Red Moon x -Invisible-June 10, 2024 12:24 AM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

The sky was streaking with pink, mostly purple, and a darkening blue as Everet entered a small town. The wind rustled the leaves of trees near the road, and he watched the green grass gently waving in the wind. The town had a few buildings. He noted that there was a larger building where he assumed he could at least get dinner if not stay for the night. He was looking forward to a nice drink and some warm fresh food even if it was not cooked up to the standard of the palace kitchens.

His horse swayed underneath him and his lightly packed pack horse followed obediently a few steps behind without a lead. The packhorse contained food supplies and his pack to sleep outside just in case. He personally carried the money, trying to keep the burdens between the two horses as even as possible. The pack horse was trained to follow a lead horse and was lightly packed for when Everet found a healer to take back to his ill monarch. Everet had been a little concerned traveling without guards, especially on horseback, because it signaled that he was a wealthy man, but he didn’t want to travel on foot. It was too slow, and people gifted with healing were often secretive and hard to find. However, he didn’t want one horse having to carry both of them. He had leads and halters in a saddle bag for both of the horses just in case. He led his horse to a grassy area and let him go.

He tied the pack horse to his horse because his horse was trained to stay in the same area he left him. A horse was easily strong enough to break away from a hitching post or be stolen anyway, so he preferred to have his horses trained to stay. He would be very annoyed if he was stolen from, but he headed inside anyway. On his person he had something very important --- the monarch’s seal. It was tied on a chain around his neck which he kept tucked underneath his clothing. He headed into the tavern relieved when he felt warmth and food. It was quite dark and there was a lot of exposed natural wood, but it had an atmosphere that let him know that food was being prepared. He headed toward the counter to order and kept an eye out for a table he’d like to sit at.

“Hello sir, what can I get for you?” a young serving girl smiled at him.

“Hi, I’d like whatever soup you have and a loaf of bread and beer please.” Everet smiled brightly. “Thank you so much! I really like the ribbon in your hair. It contrasts nicely with your hair.” Her ribbon was red on dark hair. “Mind if I ask you a question? I know I’m new, but someone I care about is sick and I’m looking for someone who could heal them. Do you know of someone who could do it?” He had decided he wouldn’t poke too hard. They might not be friendly to the gifted and he didn’t want to panic if they were sheltering a healer.

“Thanks sir,” she ducked her head shyly but appreciatively. “We can bring the food to you. Go ahead and sit down. It’ll be out soon,” she continued to smile. Her smile hesitated when he asked the question. “I’m sorry about your sick loved one. I don’t think we have a particularly skilled herbalist. There is probably one near one of the larger towns.”

“Thanks again,” he nodded again as he went to find a table where he could watch the entrance. He mulled over what she had said and how she had said it. He supposed he wouldn’t stay in the area long. When she arrived at the table again, he thanked her and remembered to stop her. "Hey, sorry to ask again, but is there a place I can keep my horse and a place for me to stay?"

"Yeah, the tavern also has rooms and there is a barn at the end of the road where you can stable your horse." She answered before returning back to work serving elsewhere. He sipped thoughtfully on his drink. How else could he approach this? He wasn't convinced that there was not a gifted healer around here.

Red Moon x -Invisible-June 12, 2024 12:23 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alirya had been settled in the dark woody tavern for an hour or so. The woman was perched at her own table which was against the wall. It was not near the center of the room where the main light source was hanging. A large iron chandelier with small wax candles hung from the center of the eating space of the tavern, casting a warm glow of light across the room. If someone was not within the near radius of the chandelier, they were cast in shadows. However, smaller candles were placed on tables and fastened to the walls, trying to add some light in the room.

Aliyra's table was within shadow. Only a dim light shone over her table, casting her face in darkness. Her ocean blue eyes were focused on nothing in particular, as she seemed to be glancing across the room occasionally. A silver ring sat on her finger which was currently being used to play and twirl a lock of her fiery soft hair.

Her slightly crooked wooden table had an empty plate on it from her dinner, which was some kind of mild-tasting steak and potato dish. A half drank cup of beer sat beside the finished plate. It was not a good drink, but she had paid for it and decided to try and finish it before she left for her room that night.

When a tall man with a solid build entered the tavern, her ocean eyes flickered to follow him as he approached the counter, probably to order something to eat and drink. Aliyra didn't know him, but it wasn't much of a surprise. She didn't know a lot of people. This random town was just a stop along her journey. But sometimes, she would recognize a few people who were regulars at taverns like these. However, she had been scanning faces all night and had not seen a single familiar face.

Her eyes surveyed the man once more as he seemed to do more than just order a drink and food. Was he conversing with the servant girl? She was too far to hear their conversation, but she didn't strain to hear it. It wasn't important enough for her to try and eavesdrop. Alirya was merely curious.

A shout caught her attention immediately. She spun her head to look behind her, spying a table of three men who were currently playing some game of cards. A pile of coin were in the middle of the table. They must have been gambling. The woman arched a brow as she continued to watch, hearing them begininng to argue.

"You cheater!"

"I did no such thing. Sorry your luck has run out. But it is time to pay up."

"I will not hand over my coin to sneaky bastards like you. You better leave before I show you what else I do to bastards." The man stood up from his chair which make an unpleasant screech against the floor.

The other man also stood up, squaring himself up and putting his fists up, as if ready for a fight. "Oh yeah? Well I have wanted to punch that grin off your face all night. And now I got the perfect opportunity." He leered, already making a swinging punch at the other man.

The tavern was getting riled up. People were either moving out of the way or just as engaged as Aliyra had become. She was still at a safe enough distance from which she could watch from. More shouts were coming from the bystanders, either telling them to knock it off or trying to rile up the men even more. Before anyone could get a handle on the situation, the tavern had become a scene for a brawl. The two main men were going at it, swinging punches left and right. Their companions or friends were trying to either separate the two or help their friend out by swinging their own punches themselves. People all over were erupting into madness.

Red Moon x -Invisible-June 14, 2024 10:42 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

Everet tried the food and found it reasonably flavorful, but lacking some of the substance he was accustomed to living in the monarch's castle. He enjoyed the warmth soothing his throat and the flavor. It certainly was not good enough to distract him from keeping his attention on his surroundings. His eyes darted around the room searching for anything unusual.

At a table nearby, all the tables were relatively close to each other, he heard voices beginning to raise as a scuffle started to brew. One of the gamblers accused one of their fellow players of cheating. Of course the accused overreacted and acted offended. There was a loud exchange of insults, and he wondered if he was out of the way enough to not get caught in the crossfire. He winced at the unpleasant screech of the chair against the floor. They were getting up. The tavern was sure to get to see some action.

He started searching for a path through the brawl to the exit. He tried to inhale the rest of his food not wanting to waste the money he spent on it. He took one last swig before he started to edge towards the exit. He was still chewing food as he started to head for the exit. He had a feeling that his "friends" at the castle would be surprised at his lack of manners. "Excuse me sirs," he had to dodge a man who was shoved backwards. "Do you really have to take the whole dining room," he muttered underneath his breath.

He needed to check on his horses and his belongings. He would have to make sure they had a comfortable place to sleep for the night before he could bed down for the night. Maybe, he wouldn't stay in the tavern. He would sleep better somewhere that wasn't quite so...explosive.

A swing from the side took him suddenly to the temple and he collapsed on the ground.

He felt the world spinning and looked up groggily. What had hit him? He noticed a tangle of legs trampling around but didn't have the will to move out of the way. It apparently wasn't the smartest decision to try to exit the tavern. He tried to open his mouth and ask for help but he didn't know anyone. If they couldn't figure out that he needed help from him laying on the ground, he doubted anyone would help him anyway. He summoned the energy to move his hand out of the way of a foot, and he had to roll a bit to avoid another one. He felt a wave of nausea and he tucked his arms underneath his torso and laid his head on the ground giving up. He felt someone step on him and he hoped it would be over soon.

Red Moon x -Invisible-June 18, 2024 12:15 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alirya was still at a safe enough distance from the rowdy crowd, but the chaos seemed to be spreading quickly in the dim tavern. The sounds of tables and chairs screeching against the rickety floor were erupting around the mage. Screams and shouts came from all directions, paired with the sound of bodies colliding into walls, tables, and the floor with soft thuds.

Her stormy blue eyes cast behind her again, now beginning to grow more cautious every moment. Her instincts were telling her she needed to leave. The tavern was not particularly calm nor safe anymore. And while she was able to deftly dodge and avoid a fight, she would not be so lucky if she were to become tangled into it. It was best to probably make her exit now. Though, her room was in the building, where her bed was waiting for her. However, something told her she wouldn't be getting any sleep soon if she remained here. It would probably take a moment to cool down.

Alirya rose from the table she was sitting at, carefully glancing around to make sure she was not in anyone's way. She quickly scoped out a path to the exit, which required her to do some nimble weaving, but she would have to try. The woman began to make her way through the jostling people. She swerved around a pair who were currently at each other's throats. Deftly, she ducked a swing of someone's arm, hurrying underneath the blow and past the fight. However, she hadn't looked where she was stepping, instead, she had cast a look behind her to make sure the person was still occupied on their foe.

She stepped on a large pitcher, rolling her ankle on it. The slippery floor did nothing to help as she tried to catch herself. Her arms reached for the floor beneath her, an instinct to soften the blow of the floor against her chest. A twinge of pain ran up from her ankle from the awkward step. But instead of finding the floor beneath her, she had fallen on something else. Someone.

"Oof."

She landed stomach first on the man's backside. Her hands rested on his back, her eyes falling to the back of his head where a mass of curly brown hair sat.

Alirya hoped he didn't react by throwing her off of him or spining around to pin down and attack her. She had made an honest mistake. But from what she quickly collected from the situation and his posture was that he too was trying to escape the chaos and fighting. In fact, it looked like he was cowering down a bit, perhaps to protect himself or as a result of an injury. The woman quickly said "I'm sorry. I didn't see you..." She hoped he didn't react with hostility as she carefully picked herself off of him, ignoring the twinge in her ankle which she rolled in her fall.

Red Moon x -Invisible-June 18, 2024 10:32 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Oof."

He felt a body land on his back! He gave a little grunt feeling another wave of nausea stirred up due to someone's fall onto him. Should he fight through his nausea and turn and look at who it was? He waited a moment listening hard. He was also wondering if the person would have the decency to get off of him, but then again, he could hear the scuffle overhead and figured maybe she had hunkered down to avoid any further interference. His forehead was touching the floor, so he knew he wouldn't see anything helpful.

"Oh," he responded politely surprised to hear a woman's voice apologizing, "No worries. I normally don't lay on the floor in a tavern. I'm sure I'm quite in the way." He thought he generously took the blame. He also doubted that it was easy to miss him, but figured it was the reflexive thing to say. "What made you end up on the ground? Did you get punched by one of those...gentlemen?" he emphasized with thick sarcasm. He tensed at the thought. Surely, they wouldn't have been quite so careless. Then again, he'd been stepped on three times by now.

His stomach was starting to calm, making him think maybe he should start planning his escape root again. He lifted his head off the ground and felt his neck strain to keep it there. He craned to look behind him to see what she looked like. "I wonder if we'd have been safer if we remained at the tables," he speculated. "Excuse me. I think I shall begin crawling toward the door. Hopefully, they won't be able to land another blow. Maybe they'll trip on me instead of step on me and then the fight will be over," his voice brightened with false hope as he started to squirm his way toward the door hoping she had the sense to move.

"If you manage to get out before me, I would appreciate if you would send a healer this way. I feel that I am going to have quite the headache, and I am not a local. Do you know if there is anyone at all?" He realized that was an even easier way to look for a healer. His plotting was interrupted as he grunted almost cursing outloud when someone stepped on his left hand as it was outstretched as he used it to help drag his body like a worm on the ground. "Excuse me," he aggressively growled as he glared up at the offender. From his more timid demeanor, Everet guessed that he was trying to escape like many other customers. The offender was cowering a bit trying to be small and hard to notice. His eyes widened when he realized that he'd stepped on someone.

Just a little bit farther, Everet could see. He turned to see a beefy man stalk into the room with a big wooden paddle that was probably used to serve bread on. It was probably the owner of the tavern. His booming voice was easily heard in the closed space. "You will behave yourselves at once!" he shouted. "You are chasing out my customers. I won't be able to remain open if you continue doing this. Break it up, or get a head full of this," he waved his weapon menacingly. He batted it at one's bottom who hadn't stopped trying to throw punches to listen to him. The rest of them started to file out.

"I'm sorry sir," the tavern keeper rushed over to help Everet to his feet. "You can stay the night for free or have breakfast for free. I apologize for any damages done to you." Once Everet was seated in a chair, he noticed him go and help the woman who had fallen on him.

Red Moon x -Invisible-July 5, 2024 05:07 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alirya blinked in surprise as the man below her did not react as she was suspecting. Instead of thrashing out from under her or swinging around to glare or even strike her, he merely said “Oh,” in a polite manner. When he began to explain that he did not normally lay on the floor, and that he was the one in the way, the woman was scrambling for words. She did not imagine this scenario playing out like this. With this man acting so coolly about it all. But she was not complaining, this was probably in her best interests.

What made you end up on the ground? Did you get punched by one of those … gentlemen?

His voice was thick with sarcasm, but she couldn’t help but allow a small smile to spread across her lips. He was making light of their situation, which she supposed could be appreciated. Especially more than a strike out of retaliation for her misstep.
She responded, “Luckily, no. I was not punched by these generous and highly distinguished gentlemen. I actually was just clumsy as I tripped in my attempt to escape this madhouse. You?”

A man above her lunged for another man, catching her attention as they seemed to shove at each other above Alirya. She cowered down, pressing herself closer to the man beneath her for a moment. Her face just leering over his shoulder as she growled, “Sorry, there’s a bunch of bozos just fighting above us right now.” Her breath may have been close enough to fan his cheek.

She was able to lift her head a few moments later when the fight above them had shuffled over a few paces. She glanced down at him, hearing him joke about if he gets tripped on then the fight may stop. She furrowed her brows at his humor, wondering how he could joke so lightly in this current situation. Yells were still ringing from around them. Tables thrown or overturned. Punches landed and people grunting and swearing. It was chaos.

Alirya’s attention snapped back to the man below her as he mentioned a healer. He had said it so casually that it didn’t alarm her that he had caught on about her identity. Yet, whenever people mentioned healers, it was sure to get her attention. She was one, after all. And these days, people usually did not like the gifted population too much. Thus, she had kept her gifts a secret for as long as she could remember. She couldn’t trust anyone these days.

The woman kept her gaze calm. Nonchalantly, she answered him, “No, I am not from this area.” She kept her surprise hidden well. It was quite bold of him to be asking strangers for whereabouts of healers. Poking ones nose around for gifted people could go wrong very quickly. He was suspicious to her. Did he truly look for a healer with the intention to be treated? Or did he have nefarious intentions?

Suddenly the man below her got stepped on. Again. His luck must have been pretty bad. Alirya had no time to react, though she did flinch at the contact. But before anything else could escalate, the tavern owner had gotten everyone’s attention and have finally ushered everyone out the door. The tavern was quite yet again.

Alirya could finally hear herself think and she took a few deep breaths. She realized the tavern owner had helped the man up, and had now also extended a hand to help her back to her feet as well. If she was any other normal person, she would have felt a twinge of pain in her twisted ankle from her fall. However, due to her abilities, her body had already healed itself and her ankle felt just fine.

She brushed herself off, facing the tavern owner who gave her a nod before going to tend to other people who may have been injured. Her blue eyes settled on the trampled man, who was still a stranger to her, and she sauntered over. “You said you were looking for a healer? Are you that badly hurt?”. She tried to keep the conversation casual. She did not want to rise any suspicion of her own identity or her own intentions. For now, she was just trying to see if she could get a feel for this man. Anyone trying to find healers, or gifted people at all, was poking around in her own business.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us