06:37:19 katy | beetle
bear,
maybe cupid or erasmus?
 Bears den
06:36:37 Bear
I need name suggestions! -WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:36:31 katy | beetle
but the full bloodline of divine health is making me consider using him as a stud
 distant-lands
06:36:02 katy | beetle
it's so inbred :') i accidentally bred my gal to her brother
 Skibidi toilet
06:35:31 
distant-lands

Oooh I like the pup
 starmutt
06:34:52 marsh | they/it
bro forum coding is so scuffed lately
anytime the lower left says 'span' twice when you submit the post, it just unformats the entire line

i'm fighting for my life :skull:
 distant-lands
06:34:43 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

why did she have to give me a pretty one..
 Skibidi toilet
06:34:15 
I'm going to retire her pups once they are born -WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:28:31 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

oh lord.. i kind of hope she has duds so i can retire these sin pups without hesitation e.e
 Rogue Wildfires
06:27:05 Mac and Cheese
Sharp Moon eats food and gets full.

Mood: Content

Boring -_-
 distant-lands
06:26:45 katy | beetle
damn.. duds
 Enigma
06:26:42 
@Skibidi
If you just want a high rarity wolf, I am having a bunch boarded I was intending on giving away for free. Go to the pack by the name Turnip, and you're free to select any wolf from there ^^
 Skibidi toilet
06:25:19 
Ok
 Enigma
06:24:35 
@Skibidi
First off, love the pack name. I would attempt to negotiate with the owner, 500 is a hopeful price and I think that player is old enough to know that 100 mush is closer to a fair price
 Sharp Fang
06:22:33 UcanCallmeFang
Suit yourself. I'd name him custard or something.
 Skibidi toilet
06:21:57 
Sharp Fang

I want to buy him and name him titan clockman
 Sharp Fang
06:21:03 UcanCallmeFang
To be fair, sorry, but I wouldn't buy him for that much.
 Skibidi toilet
06:11:15 
I'm going to try and get 500mush for this guy -WP Click-
 Nikwasi
06:09:07 Mac
Hyrule
There normally aren't any :)
You'll have to save up to buy a dye
 Mistress Nyx
05:59:06 
Name suggestions?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Leopard : -3
Margay : +4
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

BlackClaws x Northwest Wind PackMay 28, 2024 05:54 AM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Royal x Guard
BlackClaws x Northwest Wind PackMay 28, 2024 12:51 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
Starting!)
Alexander yawned as he brushed the stray curls away from his face. While he loved afternoons and evenings as a guard, he couldn't stand the early morning. He shook his head once again to keep sleep away. Just until the princess awoke.
BlackClaws x Northwest Wind PackMay 28, 2024 07:04 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
The sound of soft knocks on wood wakes Genesis from her sleep. It's Bianca, her maid, knocking on the door of her room. "I bring you breakfast, Your Highness," she says to her from the other side of the door. "Come in," Genesis says, still from her bed. Despite how early it is, she doesn't seem bothered. Today is a special day for her, she will take a tour of the kingdom with her father, the King, in one of the royal carriages. Yesterday was her twentieth birthday, and she was known by the nobles and rulers of other kingdoms, today she will be known by the people she will rule once she marries. The maid comes in with breakfast on a luxurious golden tray and carefully places it on her lap. After having breakfast, Princess Genesis will have to prepare for the tour.

Edited at May 28, 2024 07:09 PM by Northwest Wind Pack
BlackClaws x Northwest Wind PackMay 28, 2024 08:50 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
He was interrupted by one of his close friends, who had brought him a cup of their Normal cheap coffee.
"No milk this time around?" He chuckled.
"The guys used up any that got down to us. Trust me, I tried to save you some, but the way this stuff is bitter?"
"It is what it is." He said with a roll of his eyes. He politely bowed his head as he saw the maids pass by. It was one of those days that made him nervous.
BlackClaws x Northwest Wind PackMay 29, 2024 03:10 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
1 hour and a half later:
The princess is ready for the tour. She wears a long green and white dress, with satin ruffles. Servants and guards bow while the princess leaves the castle and descends the stairs, with poise and elegance, along with her father, heading to the carriage that was waiting for them at the end of the stairs, which was surrounded by guards. Some of them would accompany them on horseback. A guard helps her into the luxurious vehicle, she smiles at him in gratitude. Once inside, the King looks out. He and his daughter are not that close, in fact they barely saw each other during the days because of how busy he was always, but today would be different. Today he plans to spend the whole day with her, showing her the kingdom.The King gives the order for the carriage to advance, being followed by the guards on horseback. Genesis remains calm on the outside, but on the inside she feels like her heart wants to burst out of her chest. She was excited about the tour, but something in her mind didn't let her feel completely good. She didn't know what it was. A bad feeling, perhaps? No. She must trust that everything will be fine.

Edited at May 29, 2024 03:23 PM by Northwest Wind Pack
BlackClaws x Northwest Wind PackMay 30, 2024 02:00 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
He bit his lip as he knew he would be expected to be some of the guards to join the festivities. He made sure he was out in the traditional armor, leading his band of guards that he trusted and was good friends with. As they went out in the tour, he led his band of guards along the right hand side of the vehicle . He admittedly snuck a curious peek inside, making sure they felt comfortable before swinging his attention to the world around them. He was nervous, as he was one of the few people who were dreading this silly tour. There was so much excitement and uncontrollable elements. Anything and everything could happen. He shook his head, he was trapping himself In his thoughts again.
BlackClaws x Northwest Wind PackJune 2, 2024 05:10 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
During the journey, there is an awkward silence inside the carriage. Genesis keeps her eyes on the window, she has never been talkative, not even with her father, although she notices how he glances towards her from time to time. She looks outside, seeing a large open field and hills around them. She listened to the wheels of the carriage and the footsteps of the horses. "Your Majesty, Your Highness, we are approaching the Silver Hills village" she hears the coachman's voice. She smiles as she sees that a little ahead there are houses and other structures. Then she looks away from the window and because of her nerves she tries to adjust her dress and hair even though it really wasn't necessary. "Do I look good, father?" she asks, worried about making a good impression. "You look perfect," the King tells her, smiling at her. She smiles back a little nervously. The King observes the guards who were next to the carriage. He knows that he and his daughter will be safe under their protection. The carriage is about to cross the entrance to the town and a commotion is already felt. How will the villagers of Silver Hills receive their princess?
BlackClaws x Northwest Wind PackJune 3, 2024 05:11 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
As they arrived, he focused his attention on ordering those in his company. They took different angles, making sure there were multiple ways that they would be able to protect the royals. He stayed close to the royals, looking around and tensing as he noticed some townspeople stopping and observing casually. There were some people gossiping amongst themselves, while others grumbled and ran away.
"Oh boy." He sighed.
BlackClaws x Northwest Wind PackJune 8, 2024 09:36 AM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
The brief stay in the village was going quite well, the princess had not noticed anything strange among the villagers. When the carriage stopped, the villagers began to gather around the vehicle, but the guards kept them at a distance. The King introduced her daughter and gave a brief speech about what her future reign would be like (or perhaps what he expected of her as a future queen). Genesis talked a little with some villagers, even with children, one of them gave her a wooden horse that he had carved. The princess was delighted with the small sculpture, yes, she was used to seeing large realistic statues and beautiful porcelain figures, but this was different, it was the effort of a child who in the future, if he continued to strive, could become the future royal sculptor. She continued talking to her subjects until she saw how one of her guards, still in his position, was telling something to some children and even adults who had gathered around him. She was curious and came over to listen.

Edited at June 8, 2024 09:38 AM by Northwest Wind Pack
BlackClaws x Northwest Wind PackJune 8, 2024 10:22 AM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
He smiled, sitting nearby as he watched her interactions with the children. He was even surprised when he was offered another cup of coffee. He thanked them softly, happy to have something to keep him on his feet. He looked around, drinking quickly before he walked closer to the royals. He cleared his throat, quietly adding the note, "Maybe we can keep going? See other parts of the kingdom? However the princess chooses to continue her journey."

Edited at June 8, 2024 10:23 AM by BlackClaws

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us