mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Nirvana_Sky x MoonshadowMay 19, 2024 04:43 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Only post if you are me or Vana! Feel free to follow along!
Nirvana_Sky x MoonshadowMay 19, 2024 07:17 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Aesira
'Fighter'
Nickname:
Sira
Role:
academy student
Apperance:
Aesira stands at 5'5 feet tall, with pale skin that is slightly tanned. Her misty gray eyes are cold and distant, scaring off anyone who tries to approach her. She has long eyelashes that curl elegantly, and haigh cheekbones. Aesira has a rounder face, but it isn't babyish. Her long white hair frames her face in curtains, falling down to her waist. She often deems it a nusiance but refuses to cut it, ultimatley putting it in a long braid.
She may be on the shorter side, but Aesira does pack some muscle. Her has strong arms and even stronger legs, which she will always use to her advantage. She doesn't smile much, as she hardly has any reason to anymore, but when she does it lights up the room. Her dimples also appear when she smiles, something she both likes about herself but is also slightly insecure of.
She normally dresses in stretchy but secure clothing, or any clothing suitable for sparring and training. She hates restricting clothes and avoids them at all costs.
Personality:
Aesira likes to keep her emotions and her thoughts to herself and pretty much avoids conversing with people as much as she can. She isn't shy by any means, she is actually the opposite, and when she does talk she is very oppinonated. She knows that this academy is a eat or be-eaten sort of place, so she opts to keep her mouth shut and be ignored. She is one of the few female students at the academy, and is often picked on and teased. She tries to not let it bother her and focus on doing good, but sometimes it gets to her. She doesn't have many friends in the academy, and is often found by herself, but she doesn't mind most of the time. She is often found with her nose in a book between classes. As much as she doesn't show it, Aesira is a very caring person and gets attached to people very easily. She tries to avoid close relationships for this reason and fears of getting to close to someone.
Hobbies:
Sword fighting
Reading
Strengths:
Speed
Swiftness
Quick thinking
Weaknesses:
Size
Hard to get close to
Mindset
Talents:
Sword fighting
Strategic
Warm days
Being comfortable
Dislikes:
being interrupted
Not being included
Being teased
Getting spoken down to
Pity
Kin:
N/A
Other:

Edited at May 21, 2024 05:46 PM by _Moonshadow_
Nirvana_Sky x MoonshadowMay 20, 2024 11:23 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Bellamy

Nickname:

Bell

Male

Role:

Academy Student

Appearance:

Bellamy is tall and muscular with 6'3 in height. A lean and skinny man that has well built frame that is muscle-toned from years of building the right muscle and working out to maintain his appearance. His hair is sandy blonde that curls at the ends. That is messy and wild looking. His eyes are honey caramel coloring that looks better in the light than the dark. He has a major scar on his right corner of his lip.

Personality:

Short temper / Political / Diplomat / Reckless / Fearless / Party- animal / Gets in fights / ruthless / charismatic / ANti-hero personality.

ENTJ- personality type

Strengths:

Hand-to-hand combat

Swords

Getting people to follow him

Weaknesses:

Speed

Dogs

Archery

Fire

The heat

Rough-housing

Having fun

Fights

Dislikes:

Dogs

Fire

Judgy people

Helmets

Kin:

Unknown

Other:

My worst character form in my history, but basics in order. I will be adding more..

Edited at May 20, 2024 12:00 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Nirvana_Sky x MoonshadowMay 20, 2024 04:05 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aesira got up from her seat in the dining hall, chucking her apple core into the garbage can on the far wall. The room still buzzed with active conversation, a few loud laughs sounding every now and then.
She made her way into the hallway, dodging chairs and bodies. She managed to make it out without getting run over, which almost never happened. Most of the students in the academy were boys and men. It really showed how aloof they were sometimes. She got ran into and shoved and stepped on at least ten times a day.
Aesira walked quietly down the hall, her sword a solid weight at her side. She liked to get to the training room before the others so she had the first pick of anything and everything she needed. Plus she needed the extra practice. If she wanted to best all of the men here, she had to work twice as hard.
She opened the door to the roomy area, pulling her unbound white hair over her shoulder, braiding it quickly. She promptly started stretching, and when she finished she unsheathed her sword, walking over to the wall of wooden practice dummies.
With a deep breath, Aesira swung her sword at the dummy, embedding the blade deep into the wood. She braced her foot on the dummy and yanked. Aesira grunted as the sword came free, taking a small chunk of wood with it. She continued to practice, only stopping when her body demanded her too.
Nirvana_Sky x MoonshadowMay 20, 2024 05:23 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bellamy

The chaos of food flying in the hall with guys laughing and girls gossiping. The men are trying to impress the few women in the Academy. Bellamy was sitting in a chair leaning back with a grim look on his face. The chaotic teens were entertaining him as they were shoving each other and getting in arguments over idiotic things. The heat of the room with men shirtless, including himself as he started it. The audience of the two men started to get larger that Bellamy ignored with huff in annoyance. Then a tap on his shoulder a brunette girl was looking down at him. He gruffed “Lillian, what do I owe the pleasure?” He eyed her with his caramel gaze crossing his arms in the process. He cocked his head with a questioning gaze on his face raising a brow at the female.

Lillian replied “Oh nothing, Bell.. I just want to see if you would like to be a sparring partner today? And you left me by myself in the stable after our fun night…”

Bellamy rolled his eyes and grumbled “ I’m not doing anything with you.. And last night won’t happen again. Get it in that thick skull in yours. Sure are pretty, but definitely stupid..”

Bellamy watches the girl scoff and scurry away to another group of guys to pester them with her free doings. He closes his eyes in an attempt to get rid of the building headache. He pressed the back of his head on the wall to steady his balance. It only felt like 5 minutes of peace other than the noise of badgering of the men. Then he felt the full force of someone clashing on to him that made him fall to his bottom that the wooden chair broke under him. Bellamy’s eyes flash open and his fist grabs the guy on top of him. He flung the male off him like a ragdoll. Bellamy jumped to his feet, his eyes glaring at the males still fighting. He yelled “HEY!” And the audience of people including the people that were fighting to stop throwing lousy cheapshots. Bellamy raised his voice loud and clear “What are we fighting about? Actually I don't care why. Why are you fighting like children and not like knights?” The crowd had murmurs with agreement and neutral remarks. The two young men stood embarrassed gawking at Bellamy, their expression turned to anger.

Enzo and Vincent.. He thought to himself.

Enzo yelled “Oh yea, Bellamy. What makes you think you could stop it?

Vincent yelled “How about you charm the females because your number 1 spot is going to be taken by me!”

Bellamy smiles with a mischievous look on his face. He announces “How about you two versus me with swords.. Give the people what they want.. A real show.. Not fatal wounds. First one to hit the floor or give up. But I have to make you two hit the ground.. Come on.. Also, no armor..” The people around them cheered for Bellamy as they looked at each other with fear and anxiety. They nodded, probably thinking they had the advantage. The crowd roars with anticipation for the battle to begin as Bellamy makes way to the training ground with the crowd of people on his tail. He entered the grounds as people circled around for the three to commence their battle. He grabbed two swords with ease. He flipped his wild sandy locks out of his face hearing the whistles of the males and females. He gave a cocky smirk to the females and he locked eyes at his challengers as they chose their swords.

“Begin!” He shouted as the crowd became quiet.

Vincent came hurling at him quickly as Bellamy clashed swords with him. He shoved him off and slashing his upper arm. A little cut to the arm would stun him, but not completely hurt him. He turned attention to Enzo who gave him a slice of his lower wrist. Bellamy battled with him and tripped him with a sword causing him to fall to the ground. The sweat dripped off his face and he quickly swiped his hair away from his face. He turned his attention to Vincent barreling towards him and he clotheslined watching him fall underneath him. He pointed the tip of his sword at Vincent’s neck. He whispered for him to hear “You still are number two.. Stay in your lane..”

Bellamy faced the crowd with the swords in his hands raising them and shouted “Anyone else? Or shall we actually train?” The people around him clapped and cheered at him. He dropped a sword and threw it in the middle of the crowd. He wiped a stray hair out of his vision and chuckled, “That’s what I thought.”

Nirvana_Sky x MoonshadowMay 20, 2024 06:29 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aesira stopped herself when the doors opened and a huge crowd of people walked through the doors. It was still to early for training to start. Aesira sheathed her sword and looked over at the crowd, only to find them making a circle around the three most annoying boys in the whole academy. Enzo, Vincent and Bellamy.
From the looks of it, it was Bellamy against both Enzo and Vincent. The odds weren't in Bellamy's favor whatsoever, as Enzo and Vincent were both pretty decent fighters.
Aesira watched from afar as Bellamy promptly kicked the two boy's asses, grimacing as the crowd roared. She barely heard Bellamy's muffled words of victory before she rolled her eyes and went back to sparring.
Before long the room was full of future knights sparring and tackling each other. Most of the girls were clustered in a corner, pretending that they were working while whispering gossip in each other's ears. That's all the girls around here really did, gossip, flirt, repeat. Aesira always tried her best to not be like them in any way shape or form. Unlike most of them, she was here because she wanted to be a knight, not because the guys were hot.
Aesira dropped her sword in surprised when someone pushed her. She bent over to pick it up and sighed when one of the boys had taken her place with the dummy.
Aesira shouldered away the boy, raising her sword again. She winced when a hand grabbed her braid, jerking her backwards. She stumbled over her feet and nearly fell. The boy still had a hold of her hair as he said "Go find somewhere else to practice. Or, I have a better idea, run on home and be a good housewife." The boys face was plastered with a smirk.
Aesira tipped her head back to keep her eyes from watering, as the boy still had a death grip on her hair. Aesira looked around wildly, trying to find a way out of this, her eyes starting to fill with panic against her will.

Edited at May 20, 2024 06:55 PM by _Moonshadow_
Nirvana_Sky x MoonshadowMay 21, 2024 12:09 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bellamy

The blood trickled down his wrist from the fight and he winced in the sting. Someone threw a shirt in his direction to aid him in his injuries. Bellamy ripped the shirt down the middle to give him a better mobility and accessibility to cover his wound. Vincent was covering his nose from the battle with it being broken. Enzo was knocked out from Bellamy’s blow. His golden curls was sweaty and bloodied from his and the other’s blood. He watched the girls gossip and heard excited whispers that gave him a chuckle. Bellamy looked around people sparing and practicing moves on a dummy. He grimaced from others' lack of training and mobility.

He saw a boy giving some girl a hard time. He watched while his eyes narrowed to see what would happen. He slowly stalked over to them and watching the boy had his hand tightly secured around the girl’s hair. He drew in a breath waiting for the girl to possibly retaliate from the man’s antics. Bellamy shook his head as he noticed the girl looking around for some ulterior motive with desperate desire to get away. He murmured “Damn it..”

He walked to the boy and said “Hey Jace! Question for you, pal” The boy turned around letting go of the girl’s hair. Bellamy clocked him in the jaw and watched him crumble to the ground like a pile of jaws. He murmurs “Like getting sucker punched like the coward you are?” He glances at the girl and sucked on his teeth making a slight noise. Bellamy whispers lowly for only her to hear “If you can’t hold your own, then you're as good as dead…” He picked up her dropped sword from the hilt and handed it to her. Bellamy spoke again “You look around like a little princess for help.. You’re in this academy practicing on a dummy and can’t even retaliate when some boy touches you.. Get a real sparring partner, princess. Because your defense is gonna get you killed..”

He shook his head in disbelief while pinching the bridge of his nose. He looked up at the girls around him, seeing their jealous expressions on their faces. Bellamy groaned inwardly because he and her will have to hear and deal with angry females for days. Bellamy rolled his eyes and he grabbed Aesira’s shoulder and spun her around. He put her in a headlock, a tight, but comfortable headlock. He whispered harshly “Show them or me that you are stronger than you look, princess. Get out of my headlock and show all these girls that you are stronger than them. That you fight with the big boys and are meant to be a knight.”

He added “Practicing on a fake mannequin stunts your growth.. Fight me for the rest of the year. You will show everyone here that you are meant to be here. Because I see the way you train and dedication. Just no one is helping build the fire in you, princess.”

Nirvana_Sky x MoonshadowMay 21, 2024 03:47 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aesira tried to center herself, to find a way out of this. It was quite simply actually, but the boy had caught her off guard and her mind was clouded with panic.
She didn't pay much attention when someone appeared behind the boy, calling out to him. Next thing she knew the weight was gone from her hair as the boy, Jace turned around. Aesira turned around quickly, taking a few steps back from Jace, only to see Bellamy punch him in the jaw. Jace went falling to the floor like a bag of bones.
She was about to utter a quiet thanks to Bellamy when he whispered to her. She opened her mouth to argue, but he pushed her sword in her hands and continued talking.
She was once again about to speak when he looked over his shoulder toward the group of girls. A few snickered in her direction. She couldn't stop the flush that rose on her neck and ears.
Aesira was once again caught off guard as Bellamy spun her around and put her in a headlock. It wasn't tight enough to strangle her, but enough to be quite uncomfortable. Her anger surged at his words, talking down on her as if she was a child. She didn't need to spar with him. His last few words went in one ear and out the other, except for princess. If he called her that one more time she wasn't confident that she wouldn't saw off her own ears.
Only when Bellamy didn't drop the headlock did she finally realize he wasn't kidding about what he had said. Aesira didn't give herself time to over-think what she was doing. She elbowed Bellamy hard in the gut with her left arm, hoping he doubled over since she wasn't tall enough for her head to reach his. She threw her head back, hoping she him somewhere it would hurt. At the same time she took her right arm and pried his arm from around her neck.
Nirvana_Sky x MoonshadowMay 22, 2024 01:38 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bellamy

The blow to his stomach made him gasp out of breath. He bellowed over in pain and grunted. He grumbles “Princess has some fire after all.” He felt her head throw back into his chest and it was clear from there. The girls were looking stunned at the female and him as a female never really has laid a blow on her. He had an idea and Aesira wouldn’t like it. Her fingers were praying around his arms to get out of his grasp. He grabbed her hand and twisted it away from his hand. He grabbed her hand forcing her body back towards him.

He whispered in her ear “All the girls are staring even the boys.. You got an audience… Show them, Aesira.. You know what they think about you.. This is proving to them, you are better than them..”

He pushed her off him and glaring at the crowd. He yells “If anyone else fucks with Aesira while she trains. You will pay with your blood by her or me..”

Bellamy cast a look at Aesira and whispers for her to hear “You’re welcome, princess..”

(Ugly short)

Nirvana_Sky x MoonshadowMay 22, 2024 02:53 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aesira grunted when Bellamy grabbed her hand, making it impossible for her to escape his grasp. She heard the word 'princess' again, which only fueled her anger. She tried to ignore the feeling of countless pairs of eyes watching her as Bellamy whispered to her again. She prepared herself to strike again when he pushed her off of him. She managed to keep her balance this time.
Some of her hair at fallen out of her braid and hung loose around her forehead. She angrily brushed it away as Bellamy shouted at all of the students. Her face grew red as all of the students looked at her again. Most looked at her with enough disgust to made her want to puke, others simply rolled their eyes and went back to their training.
It took a lot of self-restraint to keep herself from bashing Bellamy's face in in that moment.
"Don't fucking call me that." She hissed. The first words she had spoke all morning. "I don't need your help." She didn't give anyone time to pay more attention to her as she picked her sword up off the ground and stormed out.
The cool air in the hallway felt wonderful on her heated face. Unfortunately, it did nothing to cool her temper. She didn't know exactly where she was going, as long as nobody followed her.
Aesira found a bench along one wall and sat down, her head dropping into her hands. She sat like that for a few minutes, her mind seeming to go silent. There were no thoughts running through her head like usual. She didn't like it.
After a few minutes of sulking she lifted her head. She only gave everyone more reasons to make fun of her by storming out. She quickly took her hair out, running her fingers over her sore scalp before pulling it back up and standing.
Aesira made herself walk back into the room with the other students. She tried to ignore the stares. She didn't feel like sparring anymore, so she walked over to the abandoned bows and quivers and grabbed one of each.
Along one wall there was a line of targets, the first one being only about ten feet away, the rest farther away as you went down the line. Aesira went to the third one, about twenty feet away. She wasn't the greatest at archery, but she didn't mind practicing to sharpen the skill. Her anger from earlier had almost completely subsided, and she found herself thinking about Bellamy's words.
“Practicing on a fake mannequin stunts your growth..."
Maybe she should actually try and make some friends, or at least find a sparring partner. She sure as hell didn't want to spar with Bellamy. Despite herself, she knew he would kick her ass.

Edited at May 24, 2024 12:32 PM by _Moonshadow_

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us