mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Acerbus x The Tea Drinkers | 1x1May 19, 2024 04:16 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

A nice slice of life / relationshippy Angel x Human RP between The Tea Drinkers and myself. Honorary do not post if you aren't one of us.

Acerbus x The Tea Drinkers | 1x1May 19, 2024 04:18 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Astra Nova Oritur
Name Meaning:
"A new star is rising" in Latin
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Nicknames:
Nova
MBTI:
IFTJ
Eye Color:
Deep blue; noticeably blue in color, but darker than most.
Hair color + texture:
Blonde, wavy hair; relatively fine, but hold volume well
Height:
5'6
Weight:
150 lbs
Build:
Athletic, slight curve to the hips but not overdone.
Appearance:

Astra Nova often garners attention regarding both her name and her appearance. Standing at an average height, with a build that appears normal under the loose shirts she often chooses to wear, her immediate defining feature is her blond hair, falling to midwaist in smooth waves. Golden skin accentuates deep blue eyes, so dark they appear black from a distance. Her soft, round face seems to draw others to her, and many times she has been referred to as "angelic" in nature. Her skin is always radiant, seeming to absorb the sunlight and turn her to one of its rays.

Under her baggy clothes, a slight build features a faint hourglass and a plethora of tattoos. Among these, the largest [and most intricate] is a dragon appearing to scale her back, wings often peaking out above the collar of her shirts. Not one to showcase her personal art, though, Astra is often found in a baggy crewneck, leggings, and a pair of running shoes.

She can often be seen with brows furrowed and hands wringing together as she sits in thought. Her face is dotted with freckles, which hide the worry lines that have begun to appear. Unable to be covered, though, are smile lines, still faintly set in her face, but noticeable. When she isn't stuck in her mind, Astra loves to laugh, especially with those who have stuck around in her life. Her smile is big, often crinkling her nose and closing her eyes due to its strength. Full, pink lips enhance the brightness of her smile, and the apples of her cheeks often turn rosy when she laughs for a while, giving her an innocent, lovely glow.

Personality:
Astra is bold, to put it lightly. Her brazen actions and callous words have burned quite a few bridges, but in her opinion, if they left, they didn't deserve to stay anyways. Her form of humor often consists of snide remarks and quips, and she's beyond overjoyed when the sentiment is returned.

Although bold, Astra tends to avoid crowds - people make her anxious. She's able to communicate effectively, but often becomes easily overwhelmed in settings that are out of her control, and will begin to devolve, resorting to anger to mask her fear. This can often end with fights, where Astra will try to win and often come up with an excuse to throw the fight if she feels she is losing. This may manifest in manipulation or gaslighting, or throwing hurtful words at the other in an attempt to force them to leave.

When in public, Astra will be observing those around her. She never learned to mask her facial expressions, and will accidentally make faces at others without realizing she has done it. Though this sometimes leads to confrontation, she's never learned to control her face. This is true for any emtion, with any person. Every feeling, no matter how fleeting, will cross her face, and it can be offputting to see how rapidly she goes through emotions - always one to try and compatmentalize, Astra feels rapidly and settles on one emotion.

Astra has always loved animals - no matter what shape, size, or species, she'll find them devastatingly adorable. Her favorite place is the ocean, because she's been fascinated by marine life since she was a child. She has no inhibitions when she is at the beach, feeling like herself on the few occassions she manages to escape life and take a break.

Her biggest fear is the dark; she must have a light on when she sleeps, or else nightmares begin to creep in. After this, she is afraid of dying, of not knowing what lies beyond. The two often go hand in hand, as her nightmares consist of death, fear, and darkness morphed into some ungodly design.

Astra is intelligent, and enjoys reading complex books to provide mentail stimulation. She can be messy, often forgetting where she's put things and tearing a room apart in search of something that's always right in front of her in the end.

- Tea

- Books

- Animals

- The ocean

- Art - she's not very good at it, though

Dislikes:

- The dark

- Large crowds

- Thunder

- Heights

- Wasps

Edited at May 19, 2024 08:01 PM by Acerbus.
Acerbus x The Tea Drinkers | 1x1May 19, 2024 04:21 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Bodhi Kazan Ariti

𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝐵𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

(very ironic, I know)

Male

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality*:

Bisexual; with a slight preference for males

Appearance:

https://toyhou.se/26634781.bodhi

Despite his human nature, Bodhi walks with an aura of a demon, or some other dark and unsettling form. When walking the streets, he is often avoided by young ones, and even some of the older children hang back at his seemingly ghastly presence. His skin is pale, almost deathly so, and despite nearly every moment of the day he walks the streets, but the sun seems to barely touch his ghostly flesh. His porcelain skin is something he prizes, obsesses over, even. He takes great care to keep his hands unmarred as possible. His back is nearly covered in scars, but he never speaks of where he gained these. He seems to thrive in the moonlight, when he stalks the streets, seeming even more devilish than he does in the sun.

His eyes are the colour of bitter coffee, dark, and unyielding, framed by strangely feminine eyelashes. He has high cheekbones, and a jawline sharp enough to cut diamonds. His dark hair is cut raggedly, longer on the top, and cut close around his skull on the sides. He has a lean, muscular build, and stands around 6'1. His taller stature leaves people uneasy, wondering if his height is going to leave him at a disadvantage to them, or whether he will use it against them. He often speaks in a low, raspy voice, which doesn't quite seem to match his face, nor his age. His lips are round and full, a dusky rose colour. Despite the fact that they are often turned down in a frown, when he does smile, it lights up his whole face, causing one small dimple in his left cheek to appear. He is rather self-conscious of this feature, and this is a tiny part of the reason he normally chooses to keep his emotions hidden.

Bodhi dresses quite classily, in dark fabrics, often accentuated with gold or silver designs stitched in, such as paisleys (his personal favorite), roses, and feathers. These threads are usually hidden amongst the dark ones, causing the light to seemingly sparkle off the black and dark grey threads, which adds an air of mystery that he likes quite a bit. He has a tattoo on the back of his neck, a crow in flight, and a tiny sun on his right thumb. He has no piercings or any other man made marks upon his body, besides his scars. He normally stays as covered up as he can, in suits to rival Armani. Bodhi is rather broody, and often his face shows no emotion, besides a bit of a frown.

He walks with a slight limp, due to a childhood injury, and is highly irritated at this. He tries to act as though it doesn’t pain him at all, but once one knows him well, it is easy to catch the slight grimaces, and flashes of pain in his eyes.

Personality:

Bodhi isn't really that well known by anyone. He's mostly closed off, and those who don't know him well are eager to spread rumors.

Often described as cold and ruthless, Bodhi is willing to do almost any job for the right amount of money. He is rather manipulative and conniving, and is keen to let others know that he is in control of any situation. He is quick witted, and always has a trick up his sleeve, unless he's with someone he trusts with his life. He isn't a huge fan of trust, and will exploit almost anyone for his gain. Despite this, he is fiercely loyal to those he does love and trust, and once his trust is gained, it is not easily broken.

Bodhi is normally aloof and indifferent, hiding his true emotions behind a cool façade. However, he holds grudges close to his heart, and vengeance is practically his hobby. There isn't much you can do to rattle him, besides strong emotions. If someone is crying, or honestly feeling anything too strongly in front of him, he gets skittish and unwieldy. This stems mostly from his traumatic childhood, and he struggles with the fact that he doesn't really feel anymore.

One of Bodhi's biggest fears is mirrors. As a child, he learned to dislike his own appearance, and although he takes great pride in it now, he prefers to do as much of it as possible. This fears also comes from his uneasiness with how mirrors distort images, making him on edge with how appearances are not always what they seem.

Bodhi sometimes comes off as paranoid and lost in his own mind, he is good at riddles, problem solving, and is quite the perfectionist. When he finds his crowd, he is slightly more easy going, but for the most part, he prefers to be left with those select few, rather than in a group setting.

Backstory*: WIP

-dark clothes

-money-

-riddles-

-sleight of hand-

-knives-

-poisons-

-foxglove-

Dislikes:

-mirrors-

-emotions-

-bright light-

-overly cheerful people-

-deep water-

Theme Song or Quote*:

Some Nights by fun.

Edited at May 19, 2024 08:09 PM by The Tea Drinkers
Acerbus x The Tea Drinkers | 1x1May 19, 2024 06:48 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Astra loved the zoo.

She wasn't always a fan of the enclosures, sure. Sometimes she thought the animals needed more space, no matter how crippled they were. But what did she know? She was just a frequent flier, not an animal expert.

Today, she had taken a day off work to come and see everybody. As she meandered along the paths, various employees stopped to wave at her. Beaming, she enthusiastically waved back. Maybe it was a bit embarrassing that most of the employees knew her by name, but this was her happy place close to home.

She had just finished the "Africa" section, and was still reeling over the newest lion cub that was just over a month old when she spotted a child looking longingly at the balloon animals next to the reptile house. Grinning, she walked past the child, winking at him as she stepped up to the vendor. She handed him a $10 bill, waved him off when he offered her the change, and turned back to the child with a balloon dog in hand. She looked to his mom, who gave her a smile and nod, before dropping into a squat next to the boy.

"I saw you looking at him - don't worry, I got him extra special just for you! I think we should name him Scruffy. What do you think?"

The boy took the balloon animal, nodding his agreement excitedly, before turning to show his mom. She nodded along with his ramblings, and gave Astra a quick "thank you" before she was chasing the boy to another exhibit.

A faint blush crept up her neck as she turned to the reptile house. Sure, she loved children, but she rarely ever had the nerve to approach strangers in public, and was a bit flustered by the whole situation. She couldn't have let the child go without his dog, though!

Inside the reptile house, the warm air enveloped her, a stark relief from the chilly spring air. Astra had always been fascinated by reptiles, and though she knew these exhibits by heart, she still took her time gaping at the assortment of lizards, snakes, and frogs. Eventually, she reached her favorite snake - Leo, the albino King cobra. Once there was a gap by his tank, she rushed to squeeze into it, eyes locking on the white snake. She smiled, pressing her hand to the glass as she watched his curious behavior.

For a few minutes, she sat staring at the snake, before she realized she should probably allow the other visitors to see him. Waving goodbye to the cobra, she took a step back - only to run into a solid figure behind her. Whirling around, she held her hands up and began to apologize to the stranger.

"I'm so, so sorry! I wasn't paying attention and..." Astra's voice trailed off as she took the stranger in. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as her eyes widened and her lips parted. Standing in front of her was the most beautiful person she had ever seen.

Tall enough that she had to crane her neck to meet his eyes, the stranger had winter pale skin that was nearly ghastly in comparison to his dark hair and eyes, both looking black in the dim lighting. His jaw was sharp and defined, and Astra couldn't help but let her gaze hover on his lips for a moment too long before she regained her bearings and snapped her eyes back to his. "...and I am so sorry. Here, this is Leo. He's my favorite snake."

With that, she turned and nearly sprinted to the opposite side of the reptile house, face flaming as she mentally cursed her lack of composure.

Acerbus x The Tea Drinkers | 1x1May 19, 2024 08:16 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bodhi frowned as he wandered through the zoo. He honestly didn't see the appeal of going to walk around in the hot sun while looking at animals who were clearly unhappy in their little enclosures. His dark eyes surveyed the scene around him, his lip curling as a little child cried as its mother dragged it along. For the most part, he tolerated the little ones of any species, especially the human race. It showed a different part of him every time he was able to hold an infant, really brining out an ethereal glow to his nearly humanoid persona. Not only did he not enjoy the heat, the stifling feeling of needing to hide his wings was making him even more upset. As he was adjusting his heavy leather jacket, a little girl, probably only four, walked up towards him, clearly distressed. He could already tell she was lost, and searching for her mother, and his scowl darkened. Why weren't parents paying closer attention to their offspring. To his further dismay, she started tugging on his sleeve.
"My mummy is missing," she said, close to tears.
He chewed on his lip, trying to make a split second decision. Perhaps he could just...leave her? He immediately felt the tell tale tug in his chest, the innate desire to do good, and he swore softly, then widened his eyes at the child, and took her hand.
"Your mum is missing? Where did you see her last?"
She struggled for a few minutes to remember, and he waited patiently, crouching beside her, and pulling her out of the way of passing families and couples. She finally mentioned something about her brother wanting to see the snakes, so he took her hand firmly in his, and they set off through the sea of people. It crossed his mind that it seemed strangely busy that day, perhaps that was leading to the overwhelming amount of dark feelings. Everyone was rushing around, trying to see everything and nobody was actually having a good time. He pushed the pessimistic thought away, and paused beside the reptile building. Thankfully, it was easy to find the little girl's mother, thanks to their similar flaming red hair. He shook his head as he passed her on to the tearful mother, and patted her shoulder, trying to console both child and parent.
As he halfheartedly accepted the father's gruff thanks, his attention was caught by a little boy, staring hopefully up at the balloon counter. His mother seemed preoccupied with something, and he frowned as he caught her eye as she dug through a change purse, clearly trying to see if she could afford this special thing for her son. Bodhi swallowed hard, feeling like throwing up. Tickets to the zoo weren't cheap, and the young mother was clearly trying to make the day interesting for her small son. To his surprise, a young lady seemed to swoop out of nowhere, happily paying for the toy and passing it to the child, barely seeming to notice the mother in general. The random and quiet act of kindness had caught his attention, and he cocked his head, studying her retreating figure.
She had that beauty that is absolutely arresting, like a sunset, a falling star, a summer's day. Her blonde hair swished as she walked away, clearly embarrassed that her sweet actions hadn't gone unnoticed. He started walking after her, half-confused. He honestly had no idea why he was following her, besides the fact that he was interested to see what she would do after. She had a near child-like innocence that seemed so out of place in the ever-so broken world. Bodhi wandered into the reptile house, and for a moment, lost sight of her. She had slipped so far into the midst of the crowd so that she could reach an enclosure, and thanks to his tallness, he could see into it from the doorway. Snakes, he thought, wrinkling his nose. He personally wasn't a fan, but who was he to judge?
As he stepped up behind her, his gaze flitted to the reptile, and he shuddered slightly, but in truth, he was mesmerized. The snake moved slowly and surely, each movement clear and calculated. His eyes were firmly on the snake's beady black ones when the girl spun around abruptly, and slammed into his chest. His coffee-coloured gaze slid to hers, and he cocked his head like a lost puppy. Her eyes were such a deep blue, it was like being thrown into the ocean, and while drowning, you realised just how beautiful your surroundings were. She scampered away before he could respond to her hurried apology, and he watched her go for the second time that day.
Bodhi blew out a slow breath. He wanted to talk to her, he really did. But...the thought of keeping his wings crammed against his back was driving him up the wall, and the reptile house had dim lighting. He stepped to the side, out of the way of the people into a corner near a small, brown snake. He had no idea what it was, and honestly didn't care. In the darkness, he shifted his jacket slightly, and shivered as tense muscles stretched. Suddenly, something tapped his leg. It was the little girl from earlier, and her eyes were wide. He grinned, and put a finger to his lips.
"Shh. Our little secret," he said softly, and gently pushed her back towards her mother.
Acerbus x The Tea Drinkers | 1x1May 19, 2024 08:50 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Safely across the room, Astra puffed out a tense breath, rubbing her face in an attempt to cool the heat on her cheeks. A deep sensation in her chest urged her to turn around, and she watched as the beautiful stranger put his finger to his lips, a coy smile gracing his features. She could barely make out the firey hair of a little girl - so similar to the boy she had met earlier - as well as a faint shimmer in the air...

No. She rubbed her eyes and the notion disappeared - why would the air be shimmering? The heat must be getting to her, too much of a difference to the outdoor weather.

Shaking her head, Astra made her way back out the door. The reptile house had been her final stop for the day, and not a moment too soon. A group of highschoolers filtered into the house as soon as she left, cramping the already packed space. With a shudder, she let her gaze drift over the growing crowd; spring had come, and with it brought hoards of pushy people.

As she began to wander to the front gates, her mind strayed to the stranger from the reptile house, to the brief interaction that seemed inclined to haunt her. His eyes, nearly abyssal in their depth had tried to draw her in, tried to trap her in their void. When she thought back to the memory, she could almost see a glow around him, encapsulating him in a warmth so at odds with his appearance.

"Damn, I'm down bad."

Laughing to herself, she tried to brush the memory off, chalking her newfound discovery up to an interesting infatuation with the man. He was pretty, after all.

Astra automatically let out a string of apologies to a passerby who she shoulder checked, all thoughts of the stranger replaced with the desire to escape the growing throng of tourists and visitors. The zoo was her happy space until the crowds came.

She waved goodbye to the employees up front as she exited the gate, letting out a breath of relief once she was past the stream of people entering the zoo. Her shoulders slumped, and Astra found herself on a bench, head tilted towards the sky. She allowed her eyes to flutter closed as one of her hands came to rub at her collarbone - a nervous tick she had never shaken. Slowly, her heartrate returned to normal, and she found it was easier to breathe without the screams of children and the constant push-pull of a crowd.

The soothing strokes on her collarbone slowed, and she once again allowed her mind to drift to the strange encounter. This time, though, she groaned as she remembered her flustered apology, the pause in the middle of her sentence that definitely alerted the stranger she was checking him out. It was as if she had no choice in the matter, though, drawn to him like a bee to honey, inexplicably attracted to a person she had never even met.

Maybe she was just lonely.

At least, that's what she told herself as she opened her eyes to gaze at the puffy clouds passing overhead.

Edited at May 19, 2024 08:57 PM by Acerbus.
Acerbus x The Tea Drinkers | 1x1May 20, 2024 02:54 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
The little girl seemed unwilling to return to her parents after her escapades, but soon enough he managed to send her off, back towards the family across the small building. Bodhi sighed as he wandered back out into the sun, still dwelling on the events that had just taken place. He paused on a small bridge, staring down into the little stream that ran through the zoo. In his meanderings, he had made it to the far edge of the park, and not many visitors were out that far. A few families passed by, a young man holding the hand of someone who was clearly his lover, but they all passed by hurriedly, trying to see everything before it got too late. He leaned on the railing, feeling the hot sun on his back. It was intriguing to him that the girl was so transparent, so deeply connected to her emotions, that even during a solemn moment of apology, she had still paused to study his features. A soft blush danced across his face as he remembered her eyes dancing over his cool, aloof face, but he only half remembered it. He had been awfully preoccupied with trying not to drown in the deep blue of her eyes.

A few more minutes passed, and he shook his head, straightening up from the rail. It was unreasonable for him to spend so much time dreaming like a child. He really needed to pull himself together. Flicking an invisible speck of dust from his jacket, he shook his head and slipped his hands into his pockets, making his way back through the crowds, heat, and dusty tracks out towards the exit. He'd definitely wasted money on the ticket, they were supposed to last you the whole day. Even so, he couldn't handle standing in the heat any longer, not with having to hide himself even more than usual. The heat was getting to him more than he was willing to admit. His perfectly styled hair was messed up from running his hands through it, and the delicate curls that fell on the back of his neck were half plastered there with sweat. Without the jumper, he would have been more comfortable, but...that wasn't really an option. Bodhi's normally neutral face twisted into a scowl, and he stalked out into the parking lot, searching for his car. There was already a line forming for people coming into the zoo, and he picked up his pace to get away from the ceaseless chatter that seemed to assault his ears. A little further out, closer to the main drive into the zoo, benches lined the sidewalks, some shaded by tall, sloping trees, others out in the full sunlight, but he didn't hesitate, keeping up a steady pace despite his slight limp. He barely glanced at the cutesy picture the sunny benches created, determined to be able to get out of the blazing heat and sun.

He settled into the front seat, falling into his usual routine. He tossed the sweatshirt into the back of the car, into the mess that was the backseat, and turned the AC on high. Thanks to the fact that he had a brand new Range Rover, the cold air blew quickly, and his tense shoulders straightened slightly. He was tired already, after wandering around the sprawling park, and wanted to take the rest of the day as one of rest. The car started smoothly, and he eased it out of the parking lot onto the small road that would take him back out to the freeway. Music poured out of the radio, slightly crackly, and he hesitated, trying to decipher the song, but couldn't, and shut it off, preferring the silence anyways. He was thirsty, and despite the air conditioning, was still much too warm The heat seemed to hang on him like a blanket, and he quickly made his way to the closest place he could think of to get something to drink. It was a neat little coffee place, tucked back on the side of a road, and held a lot of memories for him. This was where he'd first worked, where he'd met his ex-girlfriend, and the mother of his child. He sighed, missing his daughter more than usual. Because of his...condition, and the consistency of his work schedule, he didn't spend as much time with her as he wanted to. She was at nursery right now anyways, he thought, slumping down on the table.
Acerbus x The Tea Drinkers | 1x1May 20, 2024 07:30 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Finally deciding to peel her eyes from the crystalline sky, Astra took a moment to observe the people around her as she allowed her eyes to adjust to the colors once more. An older couple passed by, headed towards the entrance hand in hand. She couldn't help but smile at them as she followed them until they were blocked by other people.

Other person, to be specific.

The stranger from before seemed to stalk past, focused on the parking lot ahead. He didn't even notice Astra as she craned her neck to follow his now retreating form, taking in his scent as the air around her stirred. Her brows flicked up in approval, noting the hints of leather and sandalwood wreathing her mind. Without thinking, she stood to follow him, but stopped midstep as she noted the tense lines of his shoulders.

She tracked him to his car, noting with some satisfaction that it was only a few spots from her own. Blush crept over her face as she wrinkled her nose, unsure if she liked the plan forming in her head. Surely she could just follow him for a bit, see where he went? It was only stalking if she found his house.

She kept a healthy distance from his car, fearful of being spotted, and waited about ten minutes before she followed him into the quaint coffee shop. He sat at a table, head bowed slightly, and she thought she could see a bit of longing in his expression. Deciding it was all or nothing, she quickly walked up to the counter, buying two of the seasonal drink on display, before slowly twisting between tables until she reached his. She set one of the cups in front of him, and gave him a shy wave with her now free hand. "Mind if I sit? You look like you could use some company."

Acerbus x The Tea Drinkers | 1x1May 21, 2024 04:14 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bodhi slowly dragged his melancholy gaze up from the drink she had set in front of him, his sharp stare softening slightly as the stranger from the zoo's shadow crossed the little table in the corner. He laughed bitterly, gesturing to the seat across from him.
"There's not exactly a line for my company," he quipped, his voice tired. "But I do mean it, the chair is all yours. I'm Bodhi."
Bodhi vaguely heard her say her name over the call of a barista, and nodded in acknowledgement. He let his eyes wander over her face, a small furrow between his dark brows. Now that he had a chance to actually look at her without seeming like a creep, or only catching a glimpse here and there, he was appreciative of the softness and quiet moments that the coffee shop offered. Her face wasn't as round as he'd originally thought, but her eyes were still quite arresting, and his lips quirked slightly up, some of the gloom slipping away from the soft curves of his cheeks, and harsh angles of his jaw.
Even more intriguing to him was the small hints of tattoos poking out above the neckline of her shirt, and he raised an eyebrow.
"NIce tats. Have they got any symbolism? Any regrets?" He asked softly, resting his head on his folded arms on the table, listening to her words, then gestured to the little sun on his right thumb, smoothing the pale skin in which the dark ink showed through so well.
"I regret this one. It's for my ex," he muttered. "She was a headcase. A nice one though, and very pretty." He shook his head, his nose wrinkling.
The steam rising off his drink reminded him that if he didn't drink it soon, it would probably be cold and vaguely slimy. He ran his thumb down the side, half listening to the soft instrumentals that played in the background, and the soft lilt of the voice of the girl across from him.
Acerbus x The Tea Drinkers | 1x1May 21, 2024 04:34 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Astra felt her cheeks warm as her lips turned up of their own accord, snorting slightly at his quip. Pulling the chair out, she sat down, taking a moment to observe his face again. Despite her vivid recollection of him in the zoo, he did not appear to have an unnatural glow about him, and she mentally chastised herself for entertaining such a bizarre notion.

She caught the lingering bitterness in his voice as he introduced himself, but was satisfied to note his features softening slightly as his gaze met her own. She found herself pulled into those eyes once again, observing the hints of rich brown enhanced by the light. Against his pale skin, she couldn't help but notice that he appeared very tired, and subconsciously shifted a bit closer to him in comfort. Refusing to break their stare just yet, she ran a hand along her coffee cup as she introduced herself.

As they continued to study each other, she saw the darkness begin to fade from his features, and found herself smiling at him as she took a sip of her drink. She saw his eyes flit to the ink curving over her collar, and blushed slightly as she ran a hand along the skin. "No, no regrets yet. Took a hit to my bank account though - who knew ink was so expensive? I try to only get things that mean something to me, but not necessarily symbolic. Here-" She lifted her sleeve slightly, showing a small tattoo of a book, pages stuck fluttering open with whirls and stars seeming to emerge from the pages. "I got this one because I love to read - nothing special about it, I just like books."

He nodded along to her words, and Astra found herself beaming at him, stuck in a trance until he gestured to his thumb. The tattoo was simple - a sun, slightly faded from time, but she was surprised to see how dark it still was. Either it was recent, or he took very good care of his hands. She nodded along with his explanation, brow furrowing as she hoped he just had immaculate hand care, but doubting it had been long since he got it. Lips tugging into a frown, she wondered what she could get away with saying. Clearly it was an ex girlfriend, and he didn't seem to think too highly of her relationship potential, but if she pressed too hard she would ruin the chance to continue the conversation.

"Well, that's rather unfortunate. At least it's a simple tattoo, and you weren't one of those idiots who got her name inked on you. I've got a cactus on my leg with my college best friend and I's initials, which would be cute if she hadn't stolen my boyfriend from me a year later." Astra laughed at the memory, waving her hand through the air. "She was kind of a bitch anyways, I'd say I dodged a bullet. At least I have a story to tell. What's your story? Why'd she leave?"

Astra took another sip from her drink as he responded, trying to keep the twinge of unceartainty off her face. He had allowed her to sit with him, but the more he spoke about his ex, the more she was unsure if she should intrude.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us