mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Meeko x TranquilMarch 31, 2024 07:51 PM

Tranquil Hostility

Neutral

Give Award
This is a private role-play between myself and Meeko. If you are not one of the two listed above, please do not post, but feel free to read along. Thank you!
Meeko x TranquilMarch 31, 2024 08:56 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Matteo Louis Antonio

“Matt”

Male / 17 / Gay

Appearance:

Matt is quite charming, with just above shoulder length curls of dark brown hair and golden brown highlights that glow in the sun, and honey-brown eyes with speckles of chocolate brown. Freckles danced all over his face, two of which being more prominent beauty marks, one just under his left eye and the other just a bit above his lip on his right lip. His eyebrows are quite bold, but always well-maintained. He also keeps his facial hair to a minimum, never letting himself grow a full-on beard or mustache. Matt’s lips are full and a light pink colour. He stands about 6’0 tall and his build is lean, but more on the muscular side, with more prominent biceps and pecs, and a full-on 6-pack, you wouldn't expect it.

He is super into fashion, and his wardrobe varies. Matt usually wears basic t-shirts and baggy jeans, though he also likes jorts, basketball shorts, and sweats. He likes zipup hoodies more than regular hoodies, but he does wear both a lot. Matteo also wears tank tops/wifebeaters a lot, especially when it's hot out. He doesn't like jewelry as much, but he wears just a necklace that his mother got him, it's a small chain with a small white flower pendant.

Personality:

Matteo is very much an ambivert, he's usually quiet around people he doesn't know but is more loud and outgoing around people he is comfortable with. Matt struggles with his emotions, mainly when expressing them. If his emotions get to be too much, it often results in him shutting down or being cold but he doesn't like to do either. Matt often tries to work things out and be cooperative, but his ability to express his emotions.

Matt struggles with anxiety, making him pick at his fingers or play with objects around him.

Matteo is respectful and responsible, he grew up being taught that way, though he rebels sometimes. He is quite confident, with a good fashion sense. He stands straight and tall when he walks. If he even struggled with self-image, nobody would know. Matt puts himself out there, even if he may be shy when people come up and talk to him.

Qualities

Good Qualities

Passionate

Respectful

Confident

Bad Qualities

Jealous

Indecisive

Impulsive

Likes and Dislikes

Fashion

Art

Nature

Photography

Sunlight/natural light

Dislikes:

Drinking/Smoking

Parties

Big crowds

Public speaking

Dogs

Edited at March 31, 2024 10:40 PM by Meeko
Meeko x TranquilMarch 31, 2024 09:59 PM

Tranquil Hostility

Neutral

Give Award

Ezra Grey Justine
Male/18/Gay
-Appearance-
Ezra is a little cutie, standing about 5'9" with a slender yet lean body. He has a somewhat prominent Adam's Apple as well as visible muscle in his arms from working with large pottery pieces. He has fair skin with freckles that are speckled mainly over his nose and shoulders. His hair is a shade of dirty blonde with lighter pops of blonde through out it. Ezra keeps his hair short on the sides with the top longer which always seems to have a cute messiness to it. He has delicate, almost feminine eyebrows as well as long, dark lashes surrounding light green eyes. His rosy lips aren't necessarily full, but they aren't thin either. He keeps his face clean shaven, making his strong jaw line ever prominent.

Ezra isn't exactly the most fashionable of beings, keeping his way of dress down to a simpler level. His wardrobe most consists of jeans or joggers with plain colored t-shirts and a variety of flannels. As far as shoes go, he's a huge converse and vans fan. As far as jewelry goes, he wears a dainty silver chain. He has multiple holes pierced in both his ears as well.

-Personality-
Ezra is rather shy, as well as a big introvert. He often appears unfriendly, but it's actually quite the opposite. All he needs is for someone to strike up a conversation and he'll begin to warm up to you. He never truly gets loud, but he's not afraid to open up to those he trusts. His emotions do scare him, but it hurts him more to bottle them up than to face the fear of rejection.

Ezra is a bit of a hothead, as he struggles with his temper. He gets it honest, however, as he didn't exactly grow up in the best of households.

Ezra is extremely caring and undyingly loyal towards his loved ones. He'd never dare to break your trust unless he doesn't realize what he's doing. Over all, he just tries to mind his own business and stay out of the way of others.

-Qualities-
Good:
Loyal
Caring
Protective
Bad
Possessive
Tempermental
Stubborn

-Likes and Dislikes-
Art
Nature
Nighttime
Thunderstorms
Dislikes:
Spiders
Being alone
Being the center of attention
Too much noise
Parties

Edited at April 1, 2024 05:31 PM by Tranquil Hostility
Meeko x TranquilApril 1, 2024 06:40 PM

Tranquil Hostility

Neutral

Give Award
Plot Overview
~

Two seniors embark on a trip to an art exposition where they find themselves sharing a room. It could go bad, it could go great, or they could find themselves falling helplessly in love with one another...
This is kiiiinda a work in progress:)
Meeko x TranquilMay 24, 2024 12:30 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
whoops

Edited at May 24, 2024 12:31 AM by Meeko

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us