Wolf Play : Red Moon x -Invisible-
Chatbox
 Vennenum
07:08:55 Venn/Venne
Moonnight - save them?
 Moonnightshade
07:07:58 
I have 3 wolf party tokens but my den is full and I don't have premium or apples :(
 Transcendence
07:03:49 free palestine
Imagine Eve banning all rick roll suspected links for the lols
 Boeing
07:02:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I only clicked it because it wasn't a WP forum link lol
wait. I swear... one day someone's uploading a gif of rickroll onto postimages >.>
 kycantina
07:00:23 ky
Con, one day you're going to need us to actually click the links you send and by then it'll be too late
 Geo
06:59:32 xx
venn
i can only imagine LOL
 Convivial
06:59:27 You've been Conned
Venn
It's an option on phone cameras that zooms out, makes anything up close look really funny so people will take pictures of eachother with 0.5 just for jokes
 Salom_
06:59:25 Sal, Salmon
Convivial
A bit! ItÂ’s silly, I like it
 Salom_
06:59:03 Sal, Salmon
Venn
.5 is a camera zoom setting! You can take funny looking pictures if you zoom out til it says “.5x”
 Vennenum
06:58:16 Venn/Venne
Whats 0.5?
 Vennenum
06:57:54 Venn/Venne
That negative sign needs to be larger.

Lost count how many times we get this question. Lmao
 Convivial
06:57:50 You've been Conned
Chat does this look like it was taken from 0.5
-Click-
 Kháos
06:57:24 Kaos || Khaos
😦 No, you have no space available to bury anything. The option to Bury only appears when you do. The -9 means you are beyond your limit and cannot bury anything until 10 items are unburied/used.
 Geo
06:57:09 xx
OHHHH ok thanks i've been trying to figure that out for the longest time
 kycantina
06:56:23 ky
Geo, yeah that's negative nine lol
 Geo
06:56:17 xx
i tried appraising them to see if that was the issue
 Geo
06:55:33 xx
here sorry for the wait -Click-
 Existence
06:54:37 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
Sweet blep now I want to change my avatar again ;-;
 Tech
06:53:34 
My demon boy
-WP Click-
 Vennenum
06:52:24 Venn/Venne
Geo - is there a negative sign?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Red Moon x -Invisible-July 14, 2024 10:49 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

He smirked to himself as she echoed his sarcastic tone and she exaggerated their titles further. "Very fair," he acknowledged. "I was punched. It did not feel great, but what can you do? If I try to stand up, I'll probably get hit again. If I try to crawl, I get stepped on, so I've decided to hunker down and hope for the best." He stayed still as she pressed closer. What a very odd situation. "Ah. I see. Avoiding the bozos. Very understandable." His tone remained calm as he waited for things to settle.

They exchanged a few more words and he learned that she was not from the area either. He was relieved when finally the tavern owner stepped up and he was finally able to sit upright. He observed the woman who had fallen on him and noted that she seemed perfectly fine. Lucky her. "Yes, a healer or a surgeon or an herbalist would work. Someone who can do something for jellied fingers and head injuries. I don’t need a miracle cure I just want to know I didn’t do permanent damage and I can heal without intervention or go about my business without further harm." Some instinct was telling him to be cautious and he couldn’t pin his feelings on why. The woman was on her guard when he mentioned the word healer, and he didn’t want people getting hostile or drumming up more suspicion and distrust than a bar fight already did.

“I’m a little worried about my head injury. I did get nauseous, but since I seem to be able to move my fingers I’m hoping they are fine. How are you doing? Do you not have any injuries that need medical attention? I was planning on staying here for the night, so I think I shall take up the tavern owner’s offer for a free night.” He wasn’t sure why he said that. Surely, she didn’t care. He looked at her and cocked is head. “You seem to be doing awfully well. If I ever encounter something like this again I’ll be sure to fall on someone else instead of being fallen upon.” He avoided the obvious way to recover was not to get punched in the temple. Maybe he had forgotten.

(I decided to go ahead and post because then you could advise better what I need to add or you can go ahead and post. Sorry it's so short.)

Red Moon x -Invisible-August 7, 2024 02:15 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

When the man clairifed he needed a healer of some sort for his fingers and head, she merely nodded. While she was always having her guard up in such cases that pertained to healers or anything of the magical sort, she was good at remaining pretty nonchalant. Besides, they did just get trampled, maybe he really did need a healer? And if she had known the man for a good while and if they were good friends and had mutual trust between one another, she would have considered healing him herself. However, she barely even knew this man.

Just the thought of reaching out her hand and touching him to test for any injury flickered a feeling within her. Alirya's magic stirred to life, as if it was in a deep slumber. It urged her to use it. To wield it. But when she didn't make any motion toward the man, it simmered beneath her skin. Mad that it was not given the chance to be released. With that anger came other symptoms that could be mistaken for sickness. Alirya felt her stomach churn with a sudden onset of nausea. She calmly reached for a chair or table to discreetly stablize herself when a wave of dizziness washed over her.

The mage set her icy gaze on the man, hearing him ask about her. To a trained eye, maybe it would seem as though she was actually not as well as she was portraying. "No, I think I am fine. A free night here is a hard offer to pass up. You should take it." She agreed with nod of her head as she cast her gaze around the room, trying to distract herself from her spinning mind and upset stomach.

"In fact, I am tired. So I may inquire about a room as well. I think I have had enough excitement for the night and should lay down soon." She tried to pass it off as tiredness. But really, she just needed some time to try and collect herself and get a grip on her restless magic. She held up a motion to the man as a signal to wait before she walked over to the inn keeper and asked if there were any rooms available. He did have a few openings left and after a quick exchange of some coin and a key, she was set.

Alirya returned to the man whom she had been conversing with, showing him her newly acquired key. "Looks like it's my lucky day. Or night, rather. I am quite tired though and feel like retiring to my room." She paused. "Um, it was nice to meet you, even though the circumstances were not ideal. I am Alirya." She did not know what possessed her to introduce herself, but she had with a short smile.

Red Moon x -Invisible-August 15, 2024 10:36 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

He was still having pain from his brawl injuries. The prospect of not having to pay or look for somewhere else to stay was quite tantalizing. It would seem that a lot of customers would not be spending the night after the great debacle, which would explain the offer of a free room. He was certain that he would not get a free breakfast. He was a little surprised the woman didn't just leave. She seemed kinda done with him and the conversation.

He cocked his head curious as she gripped the table. It was very slight, but it was enough for him to wonder if she was clumsy or it was a delay of reaction after falling. She had seemed fine before. He didn't argue as she asserted that she was fine. "It is dark. Most people go to sleep with the sun." Unless they were wealthy and defied the sun's command over their sleep schedule. "I hope you are able to relax and rest after a heightened evening expereince."

He smiled as she decided that the prospect of a place to lay her head was too good to pass up. She had led him to believe that she would be going somewhere else, but now she was staying. Perhaps something was hurting more than she let on and she didn't trust a strange man and didn't want to show weakness. That was logical right? He nodded supportively of her success. "I hope it's not filled with vermin. What do you think this establishment will be like? I guess you can't be too busy as a traveler, particularly if you manage to get a room for free," he sighed. "If they can't keep their inn clean then their barn is going to be so much worse and my horse could get sick." He made a face considering the problems that could cause and the thought of having to walk the rest of the journey. He couldn't go around continuously buying horses that might not be saddle trained.

"Alirya, nice name," he nodded and smiled. "You can call me Rhett." He was trying to blend in and prevent people from connecting himself with Everet Keanan the king's advisor. He didn't want people uncomfortable and suspicious in his prescence. It was another pleasant surprise that she introduced herself. Perhaps she didn't distrust him as much as he thought she did. He was surprised that they were introducing now rather than earlier.

"Well, let's go and find these rooms. They better actually be rooms and not a room where they can pile up all the male and all the female guests in two rooms. What's the worst inn you have stayed at? Think there will be rats or fleas in the room?" He headed to where he had been directed that the rooms where. It took him a moment to unlock the door to his room, and he peeked into the dim room barely lit by the light of the moon. He poked around looking for rodents or other unsavory creatures. It appeared to be used often enough that spiders wouldn't be the worst problem. He'd gotten a spider bite from an inn before. "Hmm, I don't see any mice," he announced to Alirya. You? Well, I don't know if I'll see you tomorrow, but I hope you get plenty of rest. Good night."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us