Zeraphia
08:13:43 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Ahh. That would be why XD

What's he like?
 Nevermore.
08:13:41 Never/Nev
Vah

See, I have never once been sunburned in my life and the heat had absolutely no effect on me :") I wanted to do it before it got cold and my fingers got stiff, but I simply have not had the time
 Destinations End
08:13:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Tech
08:13:05 
Zera
I made him this summer xD
 Zeraphia
08:12:46 Vah stalks forums
Welcome back Nux!
 Zeraphia
08:12:37 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Oh i don't think I know Micheal.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:12:16 Chat's snack
I live.
 Tech
08:12:03 
Zera
I'm trying out hats on my new character Micheal
 Zeraphia
08:11:38 Vah stalks forums
Tech

That's not too bad. Any new characters?
 Zeraphia
08:11:24 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man. Maybe but I don't want to get burned or anything.

It's slowly cooling down here. So I might have time.
 Tech
08:11:04 
Zera
Not really I cleaned a lot but nothing much
 Zeraphia
08:10:28 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Good to hear. Anything fun happen over the summer?
 Nevermore.
08:10:11 Never/Nev
Vah

But the water would have been cool if you'd done it while it was warm :")

I complain about the shit brown wall colors daily and every time I say that I claim that I'll paint on the weekends... Clearly I am still complaining about it
 Tech
08:10:09 
Zera

Pretty good
 Zeraphia
08:09:21 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Not bad. How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 10, 2024 01:52 PM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
(Ooh I like the backstory reveal. Could they meet soon?)
Shadow woke up with a start. 'Oh no, it's too late!' He rushed out to fnd everyone eating. When he went to get a piece of prey, the leader blocked him.
"No. You go catch your own food today." I walked to the entrance, subdued and angry. If his sister were late, she wouldn't have to catch her own food! Shadow started to hunt. When he smelled a rabbit, he started to stalk it. As a kit he never got to practice these things with others, but he was doing pretty well so far in hunting. As a kit he only got to learn with River. He pounced on the rabbit, k1lled it, sat down, and started eating. It was always weird. He finished the rabbit and decided to hunt something bigger to bring back to the skulk. He smelled badger. No, too small. He smelled deer. No, he would need another fox to successfully hunt that. Maybe later. Then Shadow smelled Boar. Perfect. He snuck up on the boar, making sure to be silent and blend in with the shadows of the forest. Close... Closer... Now! He pounced, making sure to jump high and land on the boar's back. It flailed around for a bit, then Shadow quickly finished it off. He set the boar down in some bushes then smelled deer. Now was a good time to try hunting it. He crouched and stalked it. He accidentally stepped on a twig and quickly stepped back. The deer looked his way, but then went back to eating. Shadow crept closer. As he was about to pounce, he saw a fawn. The deer was obvoiusly its mother. Shadow stopped then silently crept back to the boar. He wouldn't be the reason a family was broken. He grabbed the boar, hefted it on his back, and headed home, to make sure the rest of the skulk had food to eat.
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 16, 2024 09:30 AM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
(Sure)
quickly looked away, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She felt a mixture of admiration and wariness for the cunning creature that had just entered her territory.
After a moment of hesitation, Rose decided to rise from her cozy spot. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her that she had not eaten for a while. She padded over to her stash of food, where she had saved a piece of deer meat from her last hunt. The rich scent wafted up to her as she picked it up, and her mouth watered in anticipation. Moving gracefully under a nearby tree, she settled down in a shaded nook, where she felt safe from prying eyes. Her tail curled protectively over her hind paws as she dug into her meal, savoring each bite of the tender meat. The quiet of the forest surrounded her, and for a moment, she lost herself in the simple pleasure of eating, thankful for the peace it brought her amidst the uncertainties of the day.

Edited at August 16, 2024 09:31 AM by Peace keepers
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 17, 2024 07:55 AM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry for not responding sooner)
Shadow quickly put the boar down when he got to the pack and ran out to try and hunt again. He made up his mind, he would be going to the other skulk's territorry. Out of all the places to go, he had for some reason felt safer one time when he went to a certain area of the other territory. Shadow couldn't explain it, but he just felt like he needed to go. Remembering the glory of the kill he decided to hunt on the way. He started toward the other's territory, sniffing for prey. He smelled a squirrel, quickly hunted it and killed it, buried it, and kept walking. He didn't know why, but he was drawn to that little clearing in the other forest. It was just... calming. Soon he approached it. He smelled a deer, quickly hunted it and k1lled it, and ate a peice of it's flesh before going in. When he got in he smelled another fox, but it wasn't very recent. He spied a sunny rock and went over to it. He lied down, warming his back. It felt much better here, and he bet that this skulk didn't have a prejustice against black pelted foxes. He relaxed and fell asleep, finally calm.
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 26, 2024 08:33 AM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
day. As she moved gracefully through the underbrush, she suddenly spotted a figure nestled among the rocks ahead. It was him, the intruder she had heard whispers about, fast asleep and seemingly unaware of the danger surrounding him.
Her tail flicked with irritation, and a low growl rumbled in her throat, breaking the stillness of the morning. "What are you doing here?" she demanded, her voice firm and unwavering. Rose stood tall and proud, her muscles tense as she prepared to defend her territory. She felt the weight of her responsibilities pressing down on her, knowing she must protect her home from any threats, no matter how daunting they seemed.
The sun glinted off her fur, accentuating her fierce demeanor, and she locked her gaze on the intruder. He stirred slightly, but still did not awaken. Rose took a deep breath, feeling the strength of her ancestors flowing through her, reminding her of her duty to stand her ground. With every passing moment, she contemplated her next move, knowing the importance of asserting her authority and ensuring that her territory remained safe from any who dared to encroach upon it

Edited at August 26, 2024 08:36 AM by Peace keepers
Full Moons Fire X Peace keepers| 1x1 fox rpAugust 26, 2024 08:21 PM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry for the late reply))
Suddenly Shadow awoke, feeling eyes on him. She got up, got off of the rock, and bowed to the she-wolf, showing that he wasn't trying to be a threat.
"I didn't mean to bother you, I'll leave now if you wish," He said, feeling a sense of shame wash through him. What was he thinking, wandering through another skulk's territory! They probably had the same prejustices against black pelted foxes too!
"If you need to I can do anything for your skulk right now to make up for my wrongs," He said, still bowing. His voice was low right now, and it still felt wierd for him. His pelt became warm. Still feeling her stare at him, he quickly started to back away. She probably wouldn't speak to him at all! Of course, it wasn't like that was a bad thing. No speaking beats making fun of by a lot.
"Do I need to leave? If so I can do it right now...'' He says again. He didn't know how to react to this dominant, unspeaking female fox. Especially since she was a female. He definatly didn't know how to respond to a female from another pack. He bowed down again.
"Sorry to bother you."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us