Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate

The Endgame || RP ThreadDecember 11, 2021 09:23 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

----------------------------------------------

PLOT

Two packs have had an uneasy coexistence in the foothill forests they both call home. Neither trusts the other, but they are, in a sense, sister packs. The Uldre wolves and the Svelt members meet once every four full moons to discuss how the peace will be kept.

At their last meeting, however, the beta of the Uldre Pack was found strangled. With so many scents in the area, it was impossible to tell who had murdered him, and the already tense peace between the packs was broken. They have begun passive aggressive tactics to try and blame each other for the death, and their packs are coming closer and closer to all-out war.

Unbeknownst to them, however, the true murderers are dwelling on the edge of their territories. A group of rogues are staging a total takeover, and the disharmony within the packs is bringing them ever closer to their endgame.

RP RULES

1. All WP rules apply. This is PG 13.

2. Five character limit for now. Make sure you are able to maintain posts for all of your characters. If you can't, kill one or two off.

3. This is a relatively realistic RP; no OP characters or unrealistic colors or measurements.

4. This is a semi-lit to literate RP. I expect 180+ words per response and this should be expressed in your forms.

5. Personalities and appearances must be at least one paragraph of full sentences. Measurements may be included in appearances.

6. All pictures used must be properly credited, uploaded to an approved image hosting site, and must be able to be used in the first place. Forms that do not follow this will be rejected.

7. No OOC drama. If you have an issue with someone, PM me or them and talk it out like the young adults we are.

8. Only one high rank per person.

9. In the "Other" section of your form, suggest an additional rule/tradition for one of the packs or the band.

10. Have fun!

Uldre Pack Rules and Traditions

- Alpha's word is law.

- In order to make a challenge to the Alpha, you must be at least 3 years of age.

- The eating order is as follows: Mothers and Pups, Elders, Alpha, Beta, Deltas, Omega.

- Do not travel the woods alone after dark.

- Mating with a lone wolf or a Svelt wolf is forbidden and punishable by death, exile, or demotion.

-

Svelt Pack Rules and Traditions

- Alpha's word is law.

- In order to make a challenge to the Alpha, you must be at least 4 years of age.

- The eating order is as follows: Mothers and Pups, Elders, Alpha, Beta, Deltas, Omega.

- Do not travel the woods alone after dark.

- Mating with a lone wolf or an Uldre wolf is forbidden and punishable by death, exile, or demotion.

- Every full moon, the pack will gather to howl to the ancestors and ask for their blessing upon the next month's hunts and battles.

- During times of peace, a song of respect is presented to their sister pack.

Band Rules and Traditions

- The lead wolf's word is law and cannot be questioned.

- Any wolf over the age of 3 may challenge for the lead position. If they lose, they will be punished.

-

Pack Ranks Explained

Alpha

There is only one alpha. He or she is the most dominant wolf in the group and usually one of the older canines. Their word is law, and it is dangerous to go against them. They can be mates with any ranked wolf. If an alpha lives to the age of 15, then they usually retire and let a younger wolf take up the mantle. They are known as Alpha and are rarely referred to by their given name.

If an alpha is challenged and they lose, they are demoted back to delta or, in some cases, Omega.

Beta

The beta can be either male or female, and there is only one. He or she is one of the strongest and wisest wolves of the pack, and they are in charge of enforcing the Alpha's rules and helping wherever the Alpha desires. If the current Alpha loses their position, the Beta is also demoted to a delta and a new Beta is appointed.

Delta

Deltas are the regular members of the pack that are at least a year old. A pup is considered a Delta once they pass their hunting test and receive their given name. Deltas are the hunters and warriors, the pup sitters and the mothers. They remain deltas until they either reach 13 years of age or are promoted or demoted.

Omega

This wolf was, for whatever reason, demoted. Whether it was for deceit, a defect, an injury, or tyranny, they are the lowest member of the pack. There does not need to be an omega. Occasionally, the omega may regain their delta status through acts of valor or bravery.

Omegas are not known by their given names. To the pack, they are Omega.

Elder

Elders are any wolves over 13 years of age. They are highly respected and are the primary caretakers and tutors of young pups.

Pup

These are the young of the pack. They stay in the camp for the first four or five months of life and then are allowed to watch hunts and practice battling with the deltas.

Band Ranks Explained

Lead

This wolf has total control over all those below them. They are akin to an alpha, but are much more ruthless and gained their position by killing the previous Lead.

Second

This is usually the mate of, or next of kin to, the lead. They have less power than the lead, but they are still to be feared. If the lead is killed or leaves, the second usually leaves the band.

These are the regular wolves in the band. They are all vicious creatures that were raised in brutal conditions; only the strongest survived past puphood. This rank consists of all ages. Any member over the age of 3 may challenge the lead.

The Endgame || RP ThreadDecember 11, 2021 09:23 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Uldre Pack Wolves

Alpha: Artemis -- Kwerky Kazoo -- Pg 2

Beta: Deceased

Deltas

Delaney -- Isa's Pack -- Pg 2
Storm -- Isa's Pack -- WIP Pg 2

-

Elders

-

Pups

-

Omega:

Svelt Pack Wolves

Alpha:

Beta: Sierra -- Isa's Pack -- Pg 1

Deltas

Chinook -- Rising Shadows -- Pg 1
Esmra -- Misery -- Pg 1
Galina -- Nirvana_Sky -- Pg 2
Reserved -- Lunar eyes

Elders

-

Pups

-

Omega:

Band Wolves

Lead: Sylphrena -- Rising Shadows -- Pg 1

Second: Reserved

Members

Malakai -- Nirvana_Sky -- Pg 2

Loners

Maximum of 5

Notes

The Uldre beta is dead, but here is a little character sheet so that you can refer to him in your posts. He may be replaced through the course of the RP.

Name: Archer

Appearance: He was a black wolf with white switches along his chest, throat, and belly. His eyes were an unusual green. Archer was a tall wolf, standing at 34 inches and weighing in on the brawny side of the scale.

Personality: He was thoughtful, loyal, and devious. He always put his pack first and was one of the louder advocates for peace between the packs. He was smart and a good fighter, leading to many wondering who could have brought him down in either pack.

Other: He is survived by his mate, unborn pups, and an older brother.

The Endgame || RP ThreadDecember 12, 2021 09:05 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Territory and Starting Posts

Both packs live in an extensive forest. There are few sheer slopes throughout; rather than a mountainous region, they live in a flatter, hillier area. Each pack has several meadow patches throughout their territories; these are utilized as battling and training grounds. Their meeting place is a cratered rock that appears very out of place; it juts out of the otherwise green landscape and provides a mini mountain within the dip in the earth. The river divides the territories through the middle. The band lurks to the north.

Uldre holds the most prey-rich fields, while Svelt has more caves, hollowed trees, and other hiding places. Svelt preys more on small creatures, as most of the deer live within the Uldre territory.

-

It's mid-morning. Wolves are awake and a hunt is about to be planned for the Svelt pack. The Uldre wolves are more focused on patrolling, as their hunters have already returned. The band will be observing from afar and watching for weak points in both territories while staying back.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us