Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 09:39 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot

There used to many packs in the surrounding areas - however only the strong survive. Smaller packs are destroyed - medium ones, conqured. It was a scramble to live - no, survive and no one wanted to lose. You either killed or got killed . It was nothing but pure bloodshed and only two packs came out as victors : The Barbaric Okami and Starry Bane Packs.

Both packs tolerated each other - and had an unspoken agreement to leave each other alone. They each went about their day, until one day something terrible happened. Two wolves from the Okami Pack went missing - the both of them being high ranked, and so naturally their leader ordered a search party for them. They soon found their grim answer - both heads of the wolves were found near their Shrine a couple days later, and then the scattered remains of the bodies found throughout the territory. Oh, to say the leader of the Barbaic Okami wolves was angry was an understatement - she demanded a meeting to obtain answers, but none were found.

Now the two packs live in a tense situation, and it seems the Starry Bane Pack are quite foolish - since the Okami Leader decided to pick a fight (rightfully so) , the Starry Bane Leader decided they wanted war with them. The message about this War hasn't been mentioned yet, but it's coming and the Starry Bane Leader is just collecting her time and resources before she strikes. But what they don't know is the Leader of the Okami Wolves has already been prepared - she's just waiting to see who'll make the first move.

It's a matter of who's side you're on and if you get caught in the crosshairs, what will you do?
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 09:40 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
Eve's rules obviously apply
1. No OP characters. No godmoding. No Gary, Mary, Sue's and inbetween
2. No OOC drama, RP drama is welcome
3. Don't be that guy - always disobeying a higher rank is fun, but doing it too much is annoying
4. Be creative with your characters. I don't want to see no generic apperances, give variety. And as much as I love tragic backstories, not every single character needs a sob story.
5. Put, something about dragons in other
6. You may play the mother of your own character or sibling/family member of your own character. No romance between your own charactes. No insta-romances, but pre-established relationships are welcomed. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hide it.
7. This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I am expecting at least 300+ words per post, and proper grammar and etc. You all know the drill.
8. Please be active. Don't join just to leave :D
9. This is a realistic role play. Only MxF couples allowed
11. 4 character limit
12. Have fun :D
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 09:41 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Barbaric Okami Pack
Ranks Explained
The Overlady
This female has absolute control over the Pack. She leads with an iron-paw and one would be insane not to fear her. Your life is at her mercy - she choses who is fit for her her pack and who is unfit. She starts and finishes Wars along with punishing insubordinate members. Those who test her authority are publicly put on display for their ignorance - she is the leader, her power is undisputed.
The Second Charge
The Enforcer of the Overlady's Commands and words. They are only second to the Overlady herself. This is a position highly coveted, and my does it have perks. This wolf is dominate over every wolf below them - they have complete authority to punish others as they see fit. Their is no such thing as a too cruel punishment - unless, the Overlady decides against it and recommends another punishment. They also handle the training of pups with a few wolves they select as helpers. Never disrespect this wolf as their is a reason they were put in place.
The Third Charge
The Third most important wolf within the pack. This wolf executes the commands of those above them, and issues orders to those below them. This is the wolf who you find if you want to gain acceptance into the Pack or want to be promoted. The Third Charge handles all affairs in this manner - they assess the wolves montly and report to the higher ups the results, and then are issued orders as to your fate. They also are the ones who lead the parties to find wolves beyond their borders to the Overlady for assessment into her Pack whether they like it or not.
The Omnicrons
These are the are the War Generals, they are the ones who lead battles and report the results of the Battle. They hold no power - except over the Combatants, but they are to be treated with respect. To offend one of them or kill one of them is a crime that bears a heavy price. They are also skilled in the art of warfare and must be incredibly intelligent to have this ranks. It is not one easily earned or replaced, so respect these wolves or face their claws.
The High Watchers
The Sentinels of the Pack. They keep watch of the territory, and defend it with their lives. These four wolves are trained and paired from birth for this position, and much secrecy is held about the position. All that is known that these wolves are the definition of stoic and brave, and they are honored among the pack for their hard work. To disrespect one of these wolves will have the whole of the pack at your throats - and the Sentinal themselves punishing you if they so desire. Never distract one of these wolves from their job unless you want to die - they have duty to kill any wolf who distracts them, purposefully. If a Sentinal fails their job and someone dies, then they and their family are all Dishonored and the Sentinal is throne into the Pit while the family is Banished.
The Combatants
Just as it sounds. These wolves are basically the fighters within the pack, they have worked long and hard to earn such a rank, and must be good at it. They are under the charge of the Omnicrons and are led out into Raids or Battles. They must be willing to die and be expendable - if a wolf is found Deserting then they'll be put into the Pit to show just how expendable they are. They have no authority over others and don't have to be respected, unless they have a grand achievement.
Subordinates
These are the bulk and heart of the pack. They are the normal memebrs who must obey their superiors. They go on hunts, patrols, and anything else required of them to do. They also may be involved in Wars when needed. Any wolf above the age of one is here.
The Mére's
These females are wolves who are pregnant or nursing young. To even have this, one must obtain permission. This is a temporary role as whenever they are done nursing they return to their previous role.
The Tinyfangs (Pups)
Self explanatory. They youth and life of the pack. These are wolves younger than one. The parents of these wolves are expected to teach them manners and how to behave otherwise they shall offend others. They are taught by the Second Charge in the ways of they pack and what ranks they can train/work for.
Omega
The lowest of the low. No one is to treat these wolves with kindness - they have done something to obtain this rank - whether it be offend a higher up or be a traitor. They are examples and warning for the Pack - this is what happens when you're not Loyal. They may not speak unless spoken to - and they must advert eye contant when they speak to you. They are to sleep outside and not within the Densite. NO one is to show them kindness or mercy - they may not asssociate with any other wolf - other than the fellow Omegas. These wolves are the ones who watch the pups whenever the Second Charge or parents cannot, and they clean the dens and the Pits. The only desired position for an Omega is to be the Overlady's Pet.
- One must bow at the sight of the Overlady. Never approach her so casually, when she desires to speak to you - then , may you even think of speaking to her. You must never look her in her eyes, only when she has graced you to lift yourself up from the bow may you look upon her visage. You have to request a Meeting through the Second Charge to gain an auidence with her , unless your matter is of upmost importance. Only the higher-ups may, oh so casually approach her. Also never speak her personal name, only her title. Refer to her as "Your Grace, Her Royal Ladyship, The Grand Lady, or My Grand Mistress."
- In the presense of the Second and Third Charge you must do a half-bow. Similar rules apply, you may not approach them so casually. And agan you must advert your gaze, however you may speak to them as you please but of course in a manner of respect. They are to be referred as, " Your Lordship or Ladyship." Never speak their name casually unless you are family.
- The Omnicrons are to be respected and referred to as, " Madam or Minor Lord."
- Omegas are to eat last. They are to be seen - but never heard. They keep their head down, and eyes down in the presense of others, only speak when spoken to, and can never refuse Orders. They may not fight back whenever they're being punished by someone. The Overlady's Pet is the only Omega that remotely that may be treated with respect, and is above other Omegas.
2 : Respect your higher-ups or face punishment
3 : All are to provide for the pack
4 : No one may leave camp without permission or after sundown - only Higher Ups + Sentinals have the luxury of doing such a thing.
5 : Any suspicous behavior is to be reported directly to the Overlady, herself.
6 : Any Outsiders or Packless Wolves found must be brought straight to the Overlady herself.
7 : If you see any Starry Bane Wolves, you must take them prisoner, and if you fail to do so it will result in a harsh punishment.
Pack Rituals
1: The Pit - They opt to maul their victims to the point where they are incapable of movement but still very much alive. Then, Okami takes them to the pit. The Pit is an area near The Diety's shrine, a hole in ground filled with starving coyotes Oasis herded in. They usually drag their paralyzed victim here and drop them in. You can imagine what becomes of one when dropped in the Pit.
Pack Beliefs

This pack isn't very strong in their religious beliefs, though they are very much there. They believe in a diety who's name has long been forgotten, so they merely call her "The Diety." She is depicted as a slender white she-wolf with pupil-less blue eyes.

These wolves have claimed one shrine for The Diety, being the closest one they could find that looked like her. It is a large dull gray rock, with hints of blue where the eyes should be. It stands alone in the middle of the Pack's densite. Wolves leave roses at her feet whenever they think of it to mooch off her mercy and get them a place in the afterlife. Okami believes that not everyone is granted an afterlife, and that you must have either earned the Dieties' mercy or you fought hard and intelligently, gaining her attention.

This pack buries only a few wolves in their pack, and those are the wolves with the Overlady's Vanguard . These wolves are assassins, and Oasis believes they always get entry into the afterlife. They are buried in a maple forest not far from territory, and roses are always planted on their graves. Other wolves are dragged outside territory boundries and left to rot.
These are three elite wolves chosen by the Overlady herself. They are her assassains, scouts , spies and personal errand runnders. They also protect her and are fiercely loyal to her. No one knows of this Guard but the Overlady and the wolves themselves.
The Overlady's Pet
The singular Omega that has the honor of grovelling at the side of the Overlady . They wear something to let others know they belong to the Overlady. Only she may punish them.
Amorato
The favored male of the Overlady. He is hers, and any female found flirting with him will face her fury.
Agent of Espionage
These wolves are the Overlady's Personal Spies. They watch the pack and report to her their doings, and also perform small missions for her. No one but her knows who these wolves are as there are only 2. One is already within the Starry Bane Pack and reports back nightly.
Mister/Mistress
The favored wolf or mate of the Second and Third Charge
Commander
The strongest wolf within the Combatant Squad, and is the one who makes the shots whenever their Omicron is not avaliable for a mission.
Witch Doctor
Self explanatory - pack doctor
Prisoner
Those stolen from Raids or Outsider/Packless Wolves

Edited at October 20, 2021 09:58 AM by Spellbound
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 09:45 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Starry Bane Pack
We are beautiful, we are warriors, and we are pride.
The eastern pack of Ern Lake, Starry Bane is the biggest pack in all the North. They care for their reputation more than anything - this means they go to extreme measures to cover up... accidents, and police how everyone looks and thinks and deals with petty arguments. The wolves here are large and fluffy, usually with their fur brushed to refinement by their fellows, and come in shades of brown, red, and black. Being a huge wolf in Starry Bane does not make you an exception. They're all somewhat huge.
Ranks
The Head Lady
Leader of the pack. Commands everyone, and assigns ranks to those who are newcomers. This female is the all-mighty. The undefeated - her rule is forever, and her word is law.
The Beta
The Enforcer of the Lady's rules and regulations. The most trusted wolf of the Head Lady. This wolfs deals out punishments, settles domestic affairs, and also does the unknown dirty work of the Head Lady.
The Gamma
This wolf executes the commands of those above them, and issues orders to those below them. This is the wolf who you find if you want to gain acceptance into the Pack or want to be promoted. The Delta handles all affairs in this manner - they assess the wolves montly and report to the higher ups the results, and then are issued orders as to your fate. They also are the ones who lead the parties to find wolves beyond their borders to the Head lady for assessment into her Pack whether they like it or not.
Subordinates
These are the bulk and heart of the pack. They are the normal memebrs who must obey their superiors. They go on hunts, patrols, and anything else required of them to do. They also may be involved in Wars when needed. Any wolf above the age of one is here.
The Mére's
These females are wolves who are pregnant or nursing young. To even have this, one must obtain permission. This is a temporary role as whenever they are done nursing they return to their previous role.
The Tinyfangs (Pups)
Self explanatory. They youth and life of the pack. These are wolves younger than one. The parents of these wolves are expected to teach them manners and how to behave otherwise they shall offend others. They are taught by the Beta in the ways of they pack and what ranks they can train/work for.
3 : No being out after dark - without permission
4 : Any wolf from the Okami Pack seen - must be killed. Do not get caught or else you will be killed whenever we get you back from the other pack after extracting information
5: Any Packless Wolf/Outsider must be brought to the Head Lady , we need them for muscle
6: Do not defile the Shrines
7: Obey these simple rules
Pack Rituals
Unknown
Pack Beliefs
Starry Bane has a firm belief that every star is a soul - not in the way you're thinking, mind you. Rather than every star counting as one who has died, every star counts as one who is alive or has yet to live. When one dies, a star goes black.

They have claimed many shrines throughout their territory to the Gods Mir, Keer, and Tyran. Mir is the god of war and disease - he is sick, and ancient scars litter his body. Old shrines where moss has taken over or claw marks streak across the stone are considered to be Mir. Keer is the god of healing and family. He is strong and wise, and his shrines are usually the brighter, shinier ones. Tyran is the goddess of life. She is a gray wolf with fungus and skeletal remains decorating her form, and her shrines are ones who are decorated the same as her. All of these Gods made the greatest sacrifice at the beginning of Time, giving up their mortal forms and ascending to create Light so that their world could be taken over by those who needed vision. Their souls created the Sun. It is believed that, one day, three wolves will be born represtenting each god. That is when Starry Bane will shudder and stumble, and the Sun shall go black.

Starry Bane buries most of their wolves besides ones who disrespected or disobeyed, or worse, tarnished their reputation. These wolves get dragged out in the dead of night and dropped into a ravine outside the territory. Pups are dropped in Ern Lake, as the stars reflect off of the water. They believe that pups have not had time to find their way to the stars easier, and if they do get buried they might be lost in the dirt forever. If they are placed in Ern lake they can see the stars far easier and find their way better.
Head Warden
Executioner of Deserters and those returned after being captured, also watched those capture wolves from the Otside/Packless Wolves
Thrall
Basically Omegas, each of the higher ups has one. Similar rules like the Okami Pack, but not as harsh.
Apothecary
Pack Healer
Jester
The wolf to make the Head Lady laugh
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 09:48 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Character Master List
The Barbaric Okami Pack
The Overlady
Martuska - F - Spellbound
The Second Charge
Zethus - M - queen
The Third Charge
- Deceased ; One will be appointed
The Omnicrons
Eagla - M - Cereal
-Deceased ; One will be appointed
The High Watchers
Pair #1
1. Svala - F - Spellbound
2. Ash - F - Valinyx
Pair #2
1. Enzo - M - Red Moon
2. Cascade - F - Covidic Coffee
The Combatants
1.Vivalda - F - The Witchborn
2. Delta- F - The Wayne Pack
3. Hodeskalle - F - Spooky Rafiki
4. Reserved - M - Spoopy Wolf
Subordinates
Chinook - M - Rising Shadow
Seiko - M - TKO
Bláth - M - Cereal
Reserved - M - The Wayne Pack
Fury - F - Covidic Coffee
Aesira - F - queen
Nevermore - M -
The Mére's
The Tinyfangs (Pups)
Omegas
Azure - M - Valinyx
Clover - F- Interstellar Ivyleaf
Hezekiah - M - Shadow Heart

Gender Ratio
M:F
8:5
The Beta
Khepri - F - Spellbound
The Gamma
Reserved for Valinyx
Subordinates
Rune - F - Covidic Coffee
Fenrir - M - Freedom
Reserved - F - The Wayne Pack
Artemis - F - Covidic Coffee
Larkspur - F - Rising Shadows
The Mére's
The Tinyfangs (Pups)
Ivandeer - M - The Witchborn
Max of 1 - CLOSED
- Nomads : Territorial wolves who transfer from place to place and have small territories.
- Bracket - M - The High Hills Pack
-
Max of 2
- Rogues : Aggressive and violent wolves who do whatever they please and are ideal for the current War.
-
- Azrael - M - Imperial Sands
- Sylphrena - F - Rising Shadow
- Hermes - M - vimpri
Max of 4

THE OUTSIDERS

Groups of surviving wolves from the fallen packs due to the War, and tgey have banded together to form these specific groups, with each known group having a name and rumors swirling about them, and to the main Packs they are all are simply called The Outsiders . They are dodgy, elusive, and secretive, and so they are able to evade the wrath of the Warring Packs. These wolves are on the run from their homes for various reasons and must avoid the wicked canids of The Barbaric Okami Pack, and all their resources are dedicated to getting out of the gigantic territory. These wolves are sought after to have them as assets for the War.
Survivors : These wolves are survivors of the Fallen Packs--Pack of Mountain Winds, Black Waters Pack, Summer Grooves Pack, Pack of Shadow's Umbrage, Pack of the Bison Peak Cutoff, and the Pack of the Upland Meadows
Banished Wolves : Wolves banned from their packs for reasons.
The Thoaid : Consisted of a maximum of seven members, these wolves are bolder than the other two groups. This is a group of medium to large wolves displaced from their pack.
Neziton - Nez.ity
-
-
-
-
-
-
The Khangthisong : Five wolves being their maximum size, these wolves are much more wary than The Thoaid. A band of wolves rumored to be traitors and healers.
- Dove - F -
-
-
-
-
The Thisam : Consisted of merely three members, these wolves are very wary and elusive it is nearly impossible to find them. The rumour is they three wolves have been banished or fled from their pack due to assassinating the unjust Deacon who rules.
- Deyanira - F - Spellbound
- Keena - F - Red Moon
- Conrad - M - Freedom
CLOSED

Edited at October 20, 2021 03:34 PM by Spellbound
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 09:53 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Territory
Will Edit this more in detail Later
Credits to Me
-------

Mountains , Meadow , & Desert will be open for the the Packless Wolves and Outsiders to roam.
Pack Terrtitory includes the Rumbar Forest, Oasis and the Salt Flats for the Omani Wolves.

The Jambarah Forest and Milik Stream and White Rapids belong to the Starty Bane wolves along with part of the Ern Lake.

More Lore/Ideas
Barbaric Okami Pack
1 : Never walk directly in front of the Overlady. Only the Second In Charge has the privilege of walking directly besides her. The Third Charge may walk beside her but a little ways back out of respect.
2 : Omegas may not have mates nor pups. They are the weakest link, and some are traitors or untrustworthy so we don't need more of these wolves sullying the pack.
- Omegas have a Combatant designated to watch over them to make sure they aren't breaking rules
- Omegas have a curfew , they also may never leave camp unless they have been ordered to. And even then they must be back before the curfew.
- Depending on the offense of the Omega, they may have to change their name as to not disgrace their Ancestors or the Diety.
- They must pray daily for forgiveness for being sinful. This is the only designated time they may talk freely without being punished.
3 : Make sure to pray to the Diety daily and leave a rose at her shrine.
4 : NEVER defile the Shrine
1 : Nameless Wolves are to be treated with little honor or respect, they are merely sacrifices to our Gods. Twice a Month, these wolves shall be sacrificed at the Shrine of a God and then cast into the Ern Lake
2 : Shrines must be in immaculate condition and everyone must bring an offering weekly.
3 : Do not pray to forigen Gods. Our Gods are the most powerful. Anyone caught doing this must be executed.
Middle Sun = Afternoon
Fading Sun = Evening
Sundown/Sunlow = Right before Nightfall
Half-Light = The Twilight Hours
Nightfall = Nighttime
Moonhigh = About Midnight
Lowlight = Early Morning
Time of Colored Leaves = Fall
Time of No Leaves = Winter
Time of New Life = Spring
Time of Heat = Summer
General Vocabulary
Ravenous Beasts = Okami Pack, used to refer to the Coyotes within the Pit
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 09:54 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
So First Post:
Within the Starry Bane Pack
- The Starry Bane wolves are perfoming a ritualistic event to their God, Mir. They have taken a Nameless wolf and sacrificed him near the Shrine of Mir, and then they have made their way to Ern Lake to cast his body off so he may reach the "stars"
- The Spy within the Pack has taken this time to sneak off, and meet with a member of the Vanguard to give them a status update on what's going on. A lot has happened within the month they've not reported.
- The Head Lady is also going to be furious and bitching about finding our her two informants were caught and slaughtered.
Within the Okami Pack
- The Overlady has made a display of power by throwing two traitorous wolves into the Pit after the pack mauled them for their disloyal behavior. She has ordered an Omega to clean up the remains. And now she's in a irritable mood, and she finds one of her Vanguard members and orders him to go meet the Spy
- One Pair of High Watchers are on patrol when they find a lifeless body of a Starry Bane wolf on the territory and are apalled by their dark and disgraceful ritual. So one is sent back to report to an irritated Overlady
Time of Day:
It is between Moonhigh and Lowlight [ Midnight- Early morning - Refer to vocabulary ]
The weather is chilly all the way around.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 10:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jehoiakim: Loner. Mentions: Open

As the sun began to creep over the horizon, J slowly awoke, streching his legs to shake away the tiredness that was onset by his sleep. After a good yawn, Jehoiakim walked out of his den by the mountains and looked around, wondering where he should go. In a minute's time, J decided that he should head into the Jambarah Forest to hunt. He knew that the forest was owned by the Okami pack, but he needed to eat, and he knew that the forest held not only more prey, but also bigger prey as well, so he began walking his way there, hoping that he didn't find any of the wolves there as he hunted. He began walking around, sniffing the air for any scents of prey animals. J would be fine with a rabbit or a sqirrel, but he needed something big so he could take some food back to his den to bury it for later. After a few minutes of sniffing the air, he caught the scent of a deer. It was audacious for one wolf to try to take down a deer by himself, but he was willing just to check to see if the deer was injured or weak in anyway.

Much to his surprise and joy, it was a buck, and by the looks of it, he had just gotten into a rough fight with another buck, as there were marks where the opposing buck's antlers pierced his body, with blood leaking from each one. J watched as the buck walked, and it was clear to him that he was weakened from his wounds, so J took the chance and exploded from his cover, startling the deer so badly that he lost his footing for just a second, and that was all it took for J to capitalize, and soon enough the deer was on the ground, with J eating gleefully. He got his fill of the deer before stepping back and looking at the carcass. He gnawed at the hip of one of the rear legs of the buck before tearing off the leg and taking it back to his den, burying it in his stash. J looked at his pelt and saw all of the blood covering him. J then walked down to Ern lake to wash off the blood from his pelt.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 11:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fury || Female || Subordinate || Okami || Mentions: NPCs, Open

Rather pleased with the previous actions of the Overlady's act with the two traitorous wolves, the young she-wolf yawned, and sat up, curling her tail around her legs, resting her ears back. Her eyes were half-opened, her eyelids struggling to stay open. The night before was quite a ruckus with the traitors and all, so she didn't get the sleep she wanted. Oh well, tonight would have to do.. as long as no one bothered her. It was lowlight, and the wolf was quite tired, but if she and the pack were all awake, there was no doubt she would be getting any sleep tonight. She opened her jaws, a prolonging high-pitched yawn eminated from her lungs, as she finised, she smacked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, creating smacking noise. She licked her lips one final time before lifting up her hind end, opening her eyes entirely, groaning quietly as she did not want to get up.

Glancing around, Fury looked over towards a few of the omegas, chuckling quietly to herself, finding it funny that one of them was bound to clean up the pits mess. Maybe those ravenous beasts would have another late moonhigh snack. She lifted up her chest, stretching her neck, tilting her head towards the sky. She released her front end, and began lifting up her read end, her tail swaying back and forth as she stretched her muscles. After stretching her limbs, she shook her pelt, little hairs floating in the air as she walked away.

Walking beside a duo of omegas, she slowed to stop, looking down at the two napping wolves. Fury scoffed, realizing it was Hateya and Kazusa, and walked a few inches forward, her rear end facing them. Picking up a hindleg slowly, she held it just behind Hateya's head, and kicked. Her paw hit just above Hateya's cheekbone, shoving her head against Kazusa's startling them both awake, and Fury chuckled. "Yow!" Kazusa complained, rubbing their head, grumbling something under their breath. Hateya didn't speak only keeping her head on the ground, lifting a paw, rubbing the side of her head. "If I have to wake up early, so do you," Fury growled, turning around about to walk away when she stopped, and her tail wacked Kazusa in the head, and cackled before walking away.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 12:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hezekiah: Omega of the Okami Pack. Mentions: Open.

Hezekiah woke up with the sun and silently strecthed before looking around at the different members of the Okami pack as morning broke. He quietly moved around, hoping that he wouldn't garner anyone's attention. He was an Omgea, having disobeyed a disastrous and patently stupid order from a former Commander during his time as a combatant, and even though he saved his fellow combatants by foregoing the order, he still disobeyed his higherup, and now he must wear the chains that come with a title as dishonorable as Omega. He once thought his scars were a show of his deeds and a point of pride, however now they were a bitter reminder to him of his past life, and the glory he had that was now stripped of him. He mulled about, eyes on the ground so he would avoid the gaze of the others in the pack, hoping that none of them would take their frustrations out on him, as it has happened before. I'm stuck in this endless hell, all because I clearly knew better than my leader. Hezekiah sighed as he lied down by himself, hearing his stomach grumble, knowing that he hungry yet again. He always ate last, and that meant he barely had any meat left to eat when it was his turn. He rested his head on his paws, looking around and casually watching the different wolves as they walked around and casually talked to each other, a luxury that Hezekiah no longer had. He felt slightly bitter about his situation, but he knew that if he ran, the Okami pack would hunt him down and kill him, so he had no choice but to stay.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us