Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Dark pack
12:48:55 
how do I get there health up?
 Amygdala
12:43:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Do you have a lot of paperwork to do
 MLadySkylar
12:41:59 P'Sky
I have no energy for paperwork at work today
 Amygdala
12:41:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eve
No problem
 Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 22, 2021 02:25 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Conrad // Male // None // Packless (Thisam) // Mentions: Keena, Neziton, Deyanira (ind)

Con realized a moment after moving around the wolf that the wolf had, in fact, not noticed him at all. He seemed a bit loopy, and lost in his own world, totally unaware of Con. Conrad wasn’t sure whether to leave the wolf alone, hoping he wouldn’t run across their camp, or to reveal himself and lead the wolf alone. If they got into an altercation, Con couldn’t be sure it would go well. Con was quiet, weighing his options and watching the wolf talking to . . . himself? Yes, he seemed to be talking to himself. Well, Con had never been alone for as long as this wolf probably had, and truth be told, he probably would have started talking to himself too. Who else was there to talk to? Con was thinking hard when he felt something brushing up against him. He whipped around and started to snarl, but realized it was just Keena and relaxed immediately. “He’s a bit too close to camp, don’t you think?” he said, tilting his head to get a good look at the wolf. He looked rather similar to Con, really. He had the same porcupine-looking fur, the same chocolate brown fur, the same dark face. He would have blended in with his surroundings rather easily if he hadn’t been muttering to himself. Con sniffed the air. He didn’t smell like a pack wolf. And he didn’t look aggressive, either, but Con knew better than to assume anything like that. Every wolf was capable of killing - a wolf who wasn’t would quickly be swallowed up by the wilderness.

Con still remembered the rules of his old pack, and the harshness of dragging lone and packless wolves in so that their Head could have the honor of delivering the fatal blow. These wolves still made his fur bristle, as though he were still obligated to wrestle them down and drag them back to camp. It was almost too easy with lone wolves, who had nobody who cared about them and no other wolves to back them up. Con was grateful to at least still have Keena and Deyanira, even if they were hardly a real pack. Rules, positions, traditions, all of that was gone once they had been banished, and that was what made a pack . . . well, a pack. “I’m going to lead him away,” said Con. He hated the idea of another wolf being so close to their dens. It made his skin prickle with anxiety, and he didn’t like to think what would happen if this wolf did happen to have some connection with the packs. His old pack had sometimes sent wolves out to pretend to be lone wolves, drawing in the other loners and then hauling them to camp. Con wasn’t willing to risk something like that happening to him and the other two. The only way to tell how aggressive this wolf was was to provide some live bait. Con didn’t bother doing anything silly like telling Keena to stay safe and far away from the action. She would do whatever it was she wanted. Con had no authority in their tiny pack.

Con looked at Keena again, wondering vaguely if Deyanira wasn’t going to show up in the middle of this whole mess, and then moved around until he was far enough away from her for her not to be spotted. If she wanted to, she could easily help him by circling around and confusing the wolf when they tried to go after Conrad, or else secure a hiding place and nab Con when the wolf tried to chase him down. Conrad made a loud rustling sound, making absolutely sure that the other wolf had spotted his amber eyes peeking out at him. The wolf was in the meadow, but the trees started to thicken near the foothills of the mountains, where Con was now. He was more adept at running in the mountains, and hopefully this wolf wouldn’t be as practised. Once he was sure the wolf had seen him, Conrad moved back a little bit, trying to lure the wolf after him, in the opposite direction of their densite. He flattened his ears and widened his eyes, looking ever so slightly frightened - no need to go all-out panic just yet. He had to make the wolf think he was just a bit nervous, but not going to bolt just yet.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 22, 2021 03:07 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Neziton ∴ Male ∴ Mentions:Conrad, Keena, Deyanira ∴ Whereabouts: Meadow∴ Outsider
…………………

Where is the power button when you need one?

Just pulling your leg, Neziton wasn't much of a fighter, or talker, or...anything that involved something with physical contact or vocal cords. He was just there. Breathing. Like that song " sweet dreams", a melody you could sleep to, but can't because the feeling of missing the best parts usually keeps you from closing your eyes. Anyways, the point of it is that Neziton was interesting enough to keep yourself busy, some canines would beg to differ, but others would claim he was by far the weirdest canine they have ever seen; just like how his story is being told from his point of view. Weird. As he shoveled his fronts against the ground in search of some sort of scent, he noticed some eyes peering at him from the corner of his eye.

" Don't make eye contact"

" Don't make eye contact"

Dammit! Too late as Neztion slowly turned his head and watched the figure, should he speak first? Should he wag his tail in a greeting or invite him to smell some grass, maybe dine on some bugs passing his paws. Though that would be sharing and Neziton didn't know this figure, he'll steal his bugs and take his grass and Neziton couldn't have that. He found them first and would be damned if they would steal from him. He wondered if he was friendly enough, though being able to tell who was friendly and who was not; wasn't some sort of power Neziton had. He thought everyone had a second goal, something to hide from him.

He slowly took a step forward, hoping he couldn't possibly be scary. How does one appear friendly, without the proper answer to that question; Neziton decided to just approach the canine instead of detailing every little thing as though it was some big war or plot happening," Seem friendly, wagtail, pin ears, and bark", Sounds like he wants to play fetch instead of being friends. So with that, Neztion wagged his tail and trotted toward the canine with pinned ears and offbeat barks.

Edited at October 22, 2021 03:07 PM by Nez.ity
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 22, 2021 06:51 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Fenrir // Male // Subordinate (Apothecary) // Starry Bane // Mentions: Indeevar, Rune, Hoarfrost (ind)

“Why are you out here?” Fenrir thought it was a pretty simple question, and most wolves would have answered pretty easily with something like “oh, just hunting” or “I’m planning a mutiny” or “hehehe, nothing, why do you ask?” Rune, of course, stumbled over the words, but Fenrir wasn’t anything if he wasn’t patient, and he nodded along as she tried to figure out what it was she was doing. “I suppose I came out here to . . . em, smell the trees?” she tried, but she quickly rectified this statement to looking at the trees. “Mmm,” said Fenrir. And then he added calmly, “Do you know which trees smell the best, Rune? Ponderosa pines. They bark’s good for wounds and kidney problems, and sometimes I get a little extra so my den smells nice.” It was then that Fenrir had spotted Indeevar, and he continued the conversation, going on about stars and such fascinating things. Fenrir was looking at Indeevar when Rune had her little scare, and though he wasn’t quick enough to catch her jumping a foot in the air, he did see her swooning like she’d just survived a chance encounter with a very angry bear. “Oh, Indeevar’s with me,” he said as though he’d just remembered, though of course nobody was falling for that. He looked at Indeevar, who was doubled over and wheezing with laughter, and found that he couldn’ stop himself from laughing too. If Indee’s ridiculous faces and Rune’s reaction hadn’t been enough, seeing the chubby little pup faceplant into the dirt while laughing his ass off certainly did it for Fenrir. He got that wheezy sort of laugh that was so hard to get rid of, and he would have flopped down on his side if he hadn’t been too busy watching Indeevar.

“Was he going to scare me?” Rune asked, looking frightened at the very thought. Fenrir was too busy laughing at Indeevar to answer, but fortunately the pup answered it himself. Fenrir was almost glad he had given Indee away, because, yes, two scares in a row might send Rune right over the edge. A little at a time, Fenrir told himself. And maybe one day I can walk up next to her without her fur flying out in a panic. “Well, youngfangs will be youngfangs,” said Fenrir in a sage voice, though in truth he had never found too much sense in this phrase. It was like saying “chipmunks will be chipmunks” or “rocks will be rocks.” It was an obscure comment that derailed the conversation. “If you’re just smelling the trees, Rune, do you want to tag along and see Indeevar take down the rabbit colony? It’s going to be an impressive sight. And you can smell the trees from anywhere in the forest. I’ll find a ponderosa for you.” Fenrir generally didn’t take Indeevar too far away from camp, in case someone realized he was missing and started freaking out. Although Indee didn’t have any parents - not in the pack, anyway - that was all the more reason for everyone to worry about him. He had no family: no parents, no siblings, not even grandparents, uncles, or aunts to look after him. Fenrir had always thought it was a shame that Indeevar’s parents had been forced to leave, but there were certain rules that simply weren’t to be broken. They had seemed nice enough to Fenrir, though he hadn’t been particularly close with either of them. He definitely thought they were more of the quiet, law-abiding types, though. Even he never went far enough to make Hoarfrost consider banishing him. He may not have been as dedicated to the pack as other wolves were, but he loved his pack all the same. Maybe he just showed it a little differently.

Fenrir had settled down from his laughter, and placed his large paw on Indee’s head, pushing gently as he pretended to squash Indeevar into the ground. “How about it, tyke? We’ll go gather herbs and smell trees and catch some rabbits. Maybe we’ll catch a lone wolf and bring him back for indoctrination. We could spot a bear - it’s still season for them, they’ll be hoarding food. I heard their favorite food is little pups.” Fenrir’s own mother had told him that when he was young. She had been trying to get him to stay close to camp, but unfortunately, it had caused him immense excitement instead. He had been a high-energy and wild pup, a lot like Indeevar was now. He liked to think he had calmed down over the years, and his mother, black in the sky, wouldn’t have been quite as vexed trying to look after him. No matter what the other wolves thought of him, they had to acknowledge that he was an efficient and knowledgeable apothecary, and he never ignored his duties where sick and injured wolves were involved. One howl and he’d be back, which was one of the reasons he hadn’t earned Hoarfrost’s full wrath. He didn’t have any real power in the pack, not more than any other subordinate, but he had the power of being the only wolf who had a full knowledge of herbs and remedies and how to apply them. If the litters hadn’t been pitifully small this year, he might have started training another apothecary already. He had played around with the idea of training Indee several times, and although Indeevar wasn’t set to be an apothecary, he still knew more about herbs than any pup who wasn’t being trained as apothecary ever had. Sometimes just watching did the trick of teaching, but Fenrir liked to mention what he was using and why so that Indeevar could soak it all in.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 22, 2021 10:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Jehoiakim: Loner. Mentions: Azrael (ind.)

After ripping off one last piece, J returned to his den, satisfied with what he carried back. After burying the last piece, he lied down at his den and looked out, satisfied with his current situation. But, as the winds began to blow, it carried with it yet another scent of a wolf, followed up by the unmistakable smell of blood. At first, J was going to ignore it and leave the wolf alone, but, the smell was strong, meaning it was nearby, and J began wondering just who was there. If it was just another loner, then great. If it was someone from a pack, then that would be a problem for him. Getting up, J followed the scent all the way to Azrael, who was still going to town on the doe, with his fur coat covered in blood. Instead of outright asking him if he was part of a pack, J hid behind some bushes downwind of him so he wouldn't be able to smell him. Probably wouldn't matter since he was covered in the doe's blood but he needed to be safe than sorry. J watched him patiently, waiting to see if anyone else showed up by his side. If they did, then it would tell J that he was part of a pack, but if not, then he was another loner and J didn't have much to worry about.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 23, 2021 06:45 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Keena | Thisam | Mentions: Neziton, Conrad, Deyanira(indirect)

The female offered a quiet chuckle under her breath when her presence had caused Conrad to whip around almost aggressively. She hadn't meant to actually scare him, but she'd be lying if she claimed that she found a little amusement in startling the wolf. If there wasn't a nearby threat, the thisam wolf may have even joked with him further about it, but right now wasn't the time for it. And Keena knew that, she wasn't stupid. Keena had only survived because of her wit and her sheer determination to stay alive, especially now, due to recent events. After surviving and running for so long, she would be foolish to rest now.

Her amused expression settled into a look of seriousness as she now looked at the wolf in question. "He's definitely too close for comfort..." She agreed quietly. But the wolf who the pair was watching didn't seem... normal. The wolf was mumbling and talking to himself, it seemed. She also noticed he had the strangest looking ears. But that was unimportant. They had to deal with this stranger quickly. Where was Deyanira at?

When Conrad mentioned he was planning on leading the wolf away, Keena nodded, still crouching behind their cover as she examined the stranger. The female watched Conrad depart and find a new position from which he would probably gain the stranger's attention from. Keena's mind was whirring, those little gears in her mind were rolling as she thought up a plan. From what it seemed like, the wolf was not a threat. But a little back up never killed anyone. Thus, she slunk around, now hiding behind a new form of cover that was several paces away from Conrad.

As the male made noise and feigned a nervous look, she watched with anticipation as she tried to read their new visitor. She flicked her ears as she heard the wolf murmur to himself to not make eye contact. This wolf is insane. And insane wolves were not safe. Keena kept her cover as the unknown wolf seemed to hesitate before taking a couple steps closer to Conrad, seeming to murmur more things to himself before wagging his tail and barking. Keena felt her fur rise and prickle. Usually wolves were predictable to some degree. Either friend or foe. But this one was a wild card.

Feeling anxious, she took a couple paces closer to where Conrad had began leading him, making sure she was trailing at a distance that let her remain undetected.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 23, 2021 07:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Azrael
Packless | Rogue | Male | Mentions: Jehoiakim

Little concern flickered through the scarred wolf's mind as he crunched loudly upon the kill he had found. The ivory male was capable of hunting on his own, he had been doing it for most of his life, but scavenging was always easier. It required less energy, and typically just the confidence and bravado needed if there was anyone on the kill. He also had no qualms with fighting for a kill either, that always left the opportunity for him to have two kills.

The male's ears flicked as a nagging sensation settled over him, that feeling of being watched without knowing from where. At first, the male thought little of it, figuring it was some small prey that was watching him to see if he was a threat.

Blood spurted from his jaws as he ripped into the remains of the doe, warm liquid rolling down his neck and dripping onto his paws. As he chewed he lifted his head and looked around, near red eyes scanning the surrounding area slowly, taking in little details here and there. Nothing stood out to the male, but he knew better than to believe that it meant there was nothing around.

Growling lowly as the feeling of being watching continued to persist, Azrael stood shaking out his coat. The metallic tasting liquid he was covered in splattered the ground around him. His fur began to stand up as his muzzle contorted into a snarl, teeth baring angrily in agitation. Deciding to further investigate, Azrael lifted his muzzle into the air and inhaled deeply, scenting the air around him.

At first, he smelled little besides the smell of the deer's blood. However, upon further inspection, there was something else. It was the blood of another doe, but this one was different, almost fresher, and not coming from where he stood. This told him a one of two things. Either there was another kill near by that something had brought over, or someone who had fed recently was near by. Whichever it was, it displeased Azrael greatly.

Taking a step over his kill, muscles rippling beneath his coat, the male growled lowly, the sound rising in volume for a moment before cutting off with a snap of his jaws. His eyes narrowed a degree and he slowly lifted his tail, dominance coming through with ease.

"Who's there?" He called out, baritone vocals low, but carried on the air he knew they would be easily heard if someone was around.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 23, 2021 08:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jehoiakim: Loner. Mentions: Azrael

"Who's there?" The lone male called out, and at this point J was satisfied with how long he was by himself, as it wouldn't make sense for him to eat so much of the carcass and not have at least one other pack mate to come over and eat as well. J revealed himself from his hiding spot and slwoly walked over to him, stopping a respectable distance away from the loner to make sure that he meant no harm, not raising his fur or showing any aggression. "Apologies, but I smelled blood nearby and I couldn't help but think that one of the packs had hunted close to me, so I just needed to make sure that you weren't a part of either pack... you're not part of a pack, are you?" J asked him, his tone slightly airy but also curious about this one. "It's not every day I run into two loners on the same day, so if I spooked you, I apologize."

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 23, 2021 08:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Azrael
Packless | Rogue | Male | Mentions: Jehoiakim

Vermillion eyes locked on the darker wolf as it stepped forth and into his field of sight. Lip curling to show his displeasure, another growl rumbled deep in the male's chest, though his fur fell a bit, not feeling threatened, in the slightest, by the smaller male.

"A pack wolf?" Azrael sneered at the idea and turned back to his kill, circling it before standing again, his muscles relaxed as he studied the other. "I would drop dead before joining those tenderfooted mutts," he snorted, mildly insulted that anyone could think he, Azrael, would be apart of a pack. Wolves in packs were weak and soft, relying on others to fight their battles rather than fight them themselves. It was a disgrace to Azrael to even be thought of as a potential pack wolf.

The alabaster wolf's ears perked at the other wolf's words, a chuckle, nay, a cackle erupted from his jaws, his nose curled to bare his front teeth. It was partially a laugh of amusement, but also one of absurdity. This mouse thought he had startled him? Amusing.

"Spook me? Hah," the male snorted and clicked his teeth, a smirk spreading across his lips. "You could not spook me, pup. I was displeased of being watched," deep vocal tones rolled from the male with ease, as he turned his attention briefly to his meal, gauging if it was worth it to store the food somewhere for later times. It couldn't hurt to have a snack to return to in the case he struggled for a meal later.

Yes, he nodded inwardly, it would be good to hide it for later. It never hurt to have an extra store of food. Best to be prepared. Especially since greedy pack wolves often made hunting difficult for him. Gluttonous coyotes they were.

Directing his eyes back to the darker male, and swiveled an ear and appraised him silently while standing. "Did you need something, pup?"
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 23, 2021 08:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jehoiakim: Loner. Mentions: Azrael.

Azrael finished talking and J couldn't help but dull his gaze at him. Wow this wolf is just fun... at least he doesn't like the packs just like I do. After biting his lip to hold back a few choice woords, J let out an exahle before talking to Azrael. "Well, it's good that the only wolves around here are loners like myself; the last thing we need is the packs to begin roaming into the mountains and meadow by the lake to begin hunting and trying to take us loners into their ranks to make us fight their stupid battles." He let out a groan of disgust as he paused. "If you do find any of them, send them my regards." He let out a scowl this time, intended for one of the two packs, before looking at Azrael. "You haven't actually run into any of them lately, have you?" He asked, looking at Azrael, casually looking around the area to make sure no one jumps them.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 25, 2021 04:36 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Eagla and Bláth | Males | Okami | Sub/Van. and Omni | Mentions: Each other, open

Eagla's mind was too distracted by the thought of his brother, his very idiotic brother. His eyes dart around camp, deciding on leaving to find his brother and to make sure he wasn't doing anything foolish. Slowly, he starts to rise from his seated posture and takes a single step forward. He stops, spotting a familiar coat of gold entering the camp. Seeing the flowers in Bláth's made a frown appear on Eagla's face, and it grows even harder as Bláth approaches. "Darling, brother! Is, my majesty, here?" Bláth wags his tail, giving a tilt of his head. Eagla snorts, not liking the idea of Bláth approaching the Overlady's den while looking like that. "No, she isn't, and you must address her as Overlady. Not, whatever that title was." Eagla scolded, the frown left his face. Bláth gives him a wolfish grin, "I can tell that you're getting flustered. Look at you," Bláth's eyes gleam with amusement, not caring that he's going to tick Eagla off. Eagla's fur rise, annoyance in his eyes, and his frown returns. He was calm and rather patient, but something about Bláth sets him off. "Don't test my patience, Bláth. Remember your ranking, your status." The tone of the black male's voice gets dangerously low, and the gold-coated male tilts his head.

"I'm not testing anything, brother. I'm here for a talk," his smile grew wide, "you're the one testing mines." A dark gleam in his eyes, his tail wagging behind him. The tension between the two was increasing, and it was starting to become unbearable for both males. Holding each other's gaze for a couple of more seconds before Bláth looks away, amusement in the trickster male's eyes. "I'll stop angering you, dearest brother." Eagla was hiding the shock towards what Bláth said beforehand, giving Bláth a calculating look. Bláth stood up and left, making sure to whack Eagla's face with his tail before he left.

The dark male felt relieved now that Bláth was gone, seeming a lot calmer now he wasn't near his brother. He sighs, shaking his head, and lays down beside the Overlady's den as he patiently waits for her. Meanwhile, Bláth makes his way to the den outside the camp and rubs his face around the den to mark his scent. He steps inside, taking the flowers out of his fur, and puts them in a corner. He lays down, burying his nose into the flowers, "Flowers are more tolerant than wolves. I can't resist the urge to kill someone for long." Trying his best to calm down, his fur riled up.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us