Wolf Play : Sacred | Thread
Chatbox
 Silent Lucidity
03:01:16 Silent, Lucid
My cousin said she could t hear the tv. I told her to go to Walmart and get better ears then
 Wilverbeast
03:00:56 Will
However the breeder I liked has litters so I'm just
Blissfully watching their puppy stuff :')
 Inferno Abyss
03:00:47 Raven, Flame
Red
Lol, sounds like me. I've been using the same team this whole time even though I have another team of maxed wolves for the event x.x
 Celestial Saga
03:00:33 Queen / Jo
Redd Your doing well with 1 team lol
 Nikwasi
03:00:23 Mac
:0
I just got my first customer for my adopt shop :`)
 Wilverbeast
03:00:18 Will
@Eci

😭
Unfortunately on hold

My main job just kind of screwed everyone over and said "Hey we're gonna close, will let you know when we reopen!" So 💀
And school starts up in a month

Poodle dreams are on standby for now 😞
 Celestial Saga
02:59:57 Queen / Jo
I wanted children but after the 2 years IÂ’ve had emotionally I donÂ’t know if I want to anymore
 The Night Walker
02:59:37 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat
My friend is gonna have their first avatar on wp ^^
 Red River Wolves
02:59:18 Redd
I feel like a rookie for using one main teams even though I have 12 other DG wolves and more on the way
 Nikwasi
02:59:13 Mac
Will
You better give him that edamame
 SolarisGalaxies
02:58:20 Nova/Solaris
33R 14T sneezes a bee out of their nose.

Mood: Goofy

i'm- what
 TheFlyingKitten
02:58:14 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Your Wolves Played: Effervescence sneaks up on Stupid Heckin' Ugly ass and scares them. Stupid Heckin' Ugly Ass then chases Effervescence for scaring them.

Lone wolves are siblings confirmed? O-O
 Ecifircas
02:58:09 
Wilverbeast, speaking of dogs, how's your quest for a poodle?
 Ecifircas
02:57:53 
I think that's a good mentality to have. A lot of people feel like they have to validate their existence by carrying on their lineage but it's nice that nowadays it's something you can do if you want and less of an expectation.

I'm too fixated on dogs to want to spare that kind of cash for a child, lol.
 Wilverbeast
02:57:17 Will
My dog wants my edamame ;;
 Celestial Saga
02:57:12 Queen / Jo
I have 6 teams of explorers wolves lol 7 on the way lol
 MLadySkylar
02:56:40 P'Sky
Ecifircas
Not everyone needs to be parent.
You can no longer be selfish.
My younger sisters are quite content with having a dog
 Boo
02:56:13 Chrissy
i have like 36 battle wolves. bring me the continuous 6 enemy tiles.
 Transcendence
02:54:48 free palestine
RIP the first rp thread I joined in ages almost leveryone went AWOL
 Ecifircas
02:54:15 
MLadySkylar, fair enough. You seem like a good fit for the job. A happy employee is a good one. I just think I'm not quite patient enough to be a parent at allll.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +2
Death Adder : +5
Bobcat : -4
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate

Sacred | ThreadFebruary 6, 2022 10:45 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post here unless you have been accepted into the RP with at least one character.

Sign-ups: TBA
Discussion: TBA

To Start
The group will just be starting off a normal day until the leader of the settlement announces that they will be heading out later that day.

Weather
Partly cloudy, chance of rain. Roughly 60 degrees Fahrenheit.

Time of Day
Some time around 8 am. The group will leave later in the afternoon.

Header
Name | Age | Gender | Rank | Mentions:
Sacred | ThreadFebruary 10, 2022 01:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Agro Ariel | 35 | male | second in-command

Mentions: (none, just trying to takeoff)

So the new day started… the day that was supposed to be an ordinary routine for many, during which they had to survive at least to the evening. Both the somehow nice weather and the schedule of duties, encouraged people to try to get up and without whining to do what they were supposed to do.

Ariel Agro, better known as Mr. Agro, was well aware of this and has been trying to truly wake up to do something from about 5 am. He managed it around 8. Most of the time, he stared up without much sense, telling himself that;s now it's time to pull himself together and start the day. The gray reality was what it was, and there was hardly any room for the so-called "five more minutes" of sleeping for 3 hours, which obviously wasn’t good news for him and his self-discipline.

Today the second-in-command definitely wasn’t very excited. First, because he still felt sleepy, and second, because he had a rather long, busy day ahead of him. With a slight irritation and clear reluctance, he started with the basics; refreshed himself, tried to grasp the plaited black fluff on his head (again without any satisfactory results), and dressed appropriately to be able to go out to people, in the same green camouflage coverall as usual.

After lacing up the black off-road shoes, as always, he went outside in the grinding, watching what was happening around him. Aside from the moving clouds in the sky, from which may would rain today, nothing special was going on. It seemed that he was the first to get up after all.

Even so, the in-command chose not to waste any time. And for a good start mr. Agro decided to liven up with a little warm-up in place. These were simple but intense exercises, mainly focused on moving arms, shoulder blades, neck and generally the whole torso. He bent to the ground, waved his arms back, tried to turn his body backwards as much as possible without taking off the ground. As for the legs, he only jogged in place for a while.

Edited at February 10, 2022 02:11 AM by Polarias

Forums > Roleplay > Literate

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us