Mercenary

Banished dragon rider sounds cool!
 Mercenary
12:31:05 
So now do I write my deity of war orrrr a banished dragon rider e.O
 Windcrest
12:29:44 Wind, Lavender
Salem

That's great to hear! Oh yeah that's totally fine - have fun on that!
Also voted ^^
 Salem
12:28:31 
Wind
I don't mind ^^

But i do have to leave chat because I got some writing to do :3

Small poll though:
-WP Click-
 Windcrest
12:27:21 Wind, Lavender
Salem

Ohh I see lol - I hate linked notifications too they're annoying and I feel you on alarm sounds *^* I usually try to log onto WP every day so if you don't mind I guess I could just send a PM over :)
 Salem
12:24:45 
Wind
I mean.. I got two notifications on my phone as well as my computer since they're linked like that for some reason. My phone has the most annoying alarm sound too :')
I'd be happy to take reminders from ya if you're up for it lol
 Mercenary
12:24:13 
-WP Click-

Thoughts on this dude? I'm super excited to see him in action
 Windcrest
12:23:38 Wind, Lavender
Crow

I agree - don't let intrusive thoughts take over.
 Windcrest
12:22:34 Wind, Lavender
Salem

Noo what T_T I can remind you if all else fails haha
 Meliora Wolves
12:21:21 crow (he/they/zae)
cloudz
pitch black room, comfy blanket, and then close my eyes and think of something comforting. might take a little bit but it usually works for me
 Ámor
12:18:11 Cloudz, Pumpkin
Does anyone know how to fall asleep when youre internally panicking?
 Continental Wolves
12:17:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
🫠
 Salem
12:16:42 
I can't use reminders on my phone, it doesn't have that feature lol
I took it off for being annoying xD
 Windcrest
12:15:55 Wind, Lavender
Salem

I vaguely remembered that reminders existed and you're right, it is monthly sadly :') Perhaps you could use your phone instead lol
 Salem
12:11:31 
Damn- It's monthly not daily, never mind
 Salem
12:10:41 
Wild
True
I think we can set reminders for every day, so I'll be doing that too lol
 Windcrest
12:07:01 Wind, Lavender
Salem

Well, I suppose we just passed midnight in GT, so now's your chance. XD
 Mercenary
12:06:27 
/Finally/ got my elven royalty boyo done c:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +1
Ermine : -2
Green Python : -3
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2 

Bloodbound | RP ThreadMay 13, 2024 09:57 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Hello and Welcome!
Please do not post if you aren't part of this RP. If you hear barking.. run
I expect regular posts and the rules to be followed.
Bloodbound | RP ThreadMay 13, 2024 09:58 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
1. You're expected to follow Eve's already made rules. You can find them here if you haven't read them yet. ▹ Click Me!
2. Don't be petty when your character sheet is declined, we have standards here and you didn't meet them. A mod will be called to deal with you if you don't cut it out quickly.
3. Reservations will last 24 hours. I will allow extensions depending on what's needed, time varies. PM me for extensions.
4. I do not mark roles as full in brackets if there is only a reservation, when the character sheet is completed that's when it'll be marked as full. Pay attention to this, as I do not want people trying to claim a role when a reservation is clearly there.
5. I expect 400+ for word count when we begin posting in the RP Thread. Character sheets don't count towards this word count set. I'm expecting literate roleplayers, this means more than a paragraph and a good understanding of English. I don't care if you use fancy words or not, it can be lazy writing. You can even dip down to 300 words, you just need to give people something to work with. I can explain more in PMs, this is too long already ^^"
6. LGBTQ+ is welcome here. I will throw hands with anyone who doesn't like this ♥︎
7. I expect active players. At least three posts a week, hopefully more. I'm find with small breaks or needing to slow down on posts for personal reasons, don't worry about it. We can work it out
8. These rules can be added to, subtracted or edited at any time. Pay attention to the rules, always.
9. Include the word 'Crown' or 'Outcast' in the Other section of your sign ups so that I know you read the rules.
Bloodbound | RP ThreadMay 13, 2024 09:59 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
In a world where the line between human and monster has blurred, the rise of the 'Marked' has ignited a tense struggle for survival and supremacy. For a decade, these anomalies, once ordinary humans, have transformed into creatures of the night—vampires, werewolves, and other chilling entities that revel in chaos and bloodshed.

Enter the Stalkers, a formidable band of hunters who have taken it upon themselves to rid society of the Marked scourge. Acting as modern-day bounty hunters, they track and eliminate these monstrous beings, earning their livelihood from government bounties and private contracts. But as the years have passed, the Marked have grown in power and influence, securing legal recognition and citizenship despite their terrifying nature. Now, the once-legal hunts have become forbidden, leaving the Stalkers seething with anger and resentment.

Amidst this volatile landscape, a chance encounter between a group of Marked and the Stalkers sets the stage for a gripping tale of survival, morality, and betrayal. Will these unlikely adversaries find common ground, or will their clash only deepen the rift between them?

One Marked individual possesses a rare and dangerous ability—the power to 'turn' ordinary humans into Marked themselves. As this talent threatens to upend the fragile balance of power, a transformed human emerges as an unexpected mediator—a peacekeeper caught between loyalty to their newfound kin and a desire to preserve their humanity. But with tensions escalating and alliances shifting, the path to peace may prove more treacherous than anyone could have imagined.

Bloodbound | RP ThreadMay 13, 2024 10:00 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
The Stalkers
Nakai Mersey | M | Played by Eternity
Jonah Keys | M | Played by Wilverbeast
Aeliana Rosalind | F | Played by Salem
Bodhi Kazan Ariti | M | Played by The Tea Drinkers
-
Camilla Parker | F | Played by The Tea Drinkers
Eloise Verity Mortcombe | F | Played by Cereal
The Peacekeeper
Alba Amaranthus | M | Played by Salem
The Marked
-
Cecilia Desrosiers | F | Played by Cereal
-
-
-

Edited at June 14, 2024 05:45 PM by Salem
Bloodbound | RP ThreadMay 13, 2024 10:22 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Starting Setting
In the heart of the bustling city, Alba, the key orchestrator of a crucial meeting among the Stalkers, has vanished without a trace. As the first day unfolds, tension mounts among the group, who were supposed to convene to discuss the pressing issue of the new Marked Citizenship. Meanwhile, the Marked, oblivious to the unfolding drama, go about their day, enjoying the fleeting moments of freedom before the inevitable clash between the two factions on the horizon. What secrets will tomorrow unveil?
Weather
The morning unveils a refreshing coolness, adorned with wisps of clouds dancing gently across the sky, accompanied by subtle breezes. However, as the day progresses, the sun's relentless intensity begins to assert itself, transforming the atmosphere into a scorching furnace by noon, with nary a cloud in sight but strong gusts of wind offering little reprieve.
As evening descends, the oppressive heat stubbornly clings to the night, rendering it uncomfortably warm despite the presence of scattered clouds. Yet, amidst this discomfort, relief seems distant, with tomorrow heralding another sweltering day. Although a brief respite beckons around 8 pm, with temperatures easing to a more bearable 23⁰C, the relentless heat of the day looms ominously on the horizon.
Bloodbound | RP ThreadMay 13, 2024 12:33 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Aeliana | F | Stalker | Mentions; JB (dir), Alba (ind)
Aeliana was running from what seemed to be a demon of greed. She had picked a fight with it, being a Stalker and all but hadn't known exactly how powerful this one was. Usually she was smart enough to not get into so much trouble right away and always did she have at least her bow and arrows with her for the hunt but seemingly they've vanished. Just as the giant monster was getting it's grubby little paws on her, there was a loud crash and everything went black.

Aeliana woke up from her nightmare and threw the covers off of her body. Her breathing was sped up in fear and showed no signs of slowing down as she rushed down the hallway and almost tripped down the stairs trying to see if anyone had broken in. Nothing seemed to be wrong, not even a pillow out of place as she ran around the house and checked every little possible security breach in her own home.

"I guess nothing's wrong here.." Aeliana sighed. Bad dreams really do a number on your sanity and she felt a little embarrassed for rushing around like a moron before fully waking up but oh well. What had happened was already done and everything was fine thankfully.

She headed back upstairs, this time not tripping over anything or nearly tripping over anything. As soon as she got to the end of her bed, Aeliana fixed it all up. She pulled the covers neatly back up to her pillows and when she was done with that she rearranged the pillows back into perfect, neat placement. Next she went to her dresser and pulled out a nice set of clothes.

She got ready in her usual black and pink colour combination. She pulled a dark pink sleeveless shirt over her head and paired this with some slightly baggy black sweatpants for comfort. Normally she would also add black arm warmers and spiked bracelets on each arm but the weather was going to be much too scorching today for anything more and the bracelets weren't necessary even if they were a pretty fun flair to add.

Next, she went back down to the kitchen with a plan to cook herself breakfast and a little extra for JB who would inevitably be lured out of his dimly lit living space down in the basement. She took the frying pan and placed it on the stove. Aeliana took the bacon out of the fridge and placed four slices carefully down on the frying pan, waiting for it to cook.

Aeliana leaned back against the floating island right behind her. Her phone case was pure, deep black with tiny little pink and white hearts sprinkled over it like balloons. The first thing she did was check the news, a habit picked up from when she hunted and had to keep up with where the dangers were.. but alas, that's now illegal for her to do.

"Mm.." Aeliana murmured in a mix of disappointment and concern. "Seems like Alba still hasn't replied. Maybe the other guys know what he's up to."

She was brought back to reality when the bacon got mad at her for not paying attention and tossed a bit of liquid at her arm.

Bloodbound | RP ThreadMay 13, 2024 12:49 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
🞜 Ba'al | M | Marked | Location: Public park | Mentions: None, open

Of all the days to finally drag himself out of the house, one as miserable as this was a bit of a questionable choice on Ba'al's part. If he were not as much of a furnace as the sun itself, that is.

While all of the noisy public herded themselves inside, seeking solace from this harsh, unwieldy weather, the young dragon lay sprawled out along a park bench with a book in one hand and the end of an inky braid in the other. One leg was stretched out across the walkway, the other draped across the back of the bench, and with his own back rested against one of the arm rests, it seemed as though he intended to take up as much room as possible. It was rare that he was ever able to find any kind of peace around these parts, and he was all too eager to take advantage of the heat while he still could.

The novel was nothing he hadn't read before. Some old Nordic tale, an all-time favorite in his personal library - you'd think he'd have gotten tired of it by now, but he did not want to risk bringing out something new to get immersed in while he was underneath the sweltering scrutiny of the public eye. Glamour was a fickle spell, and one that did not suit a more distractable mind - wouldn't want to risk someone unworthy seeing those pretty horns, would you?
Bloodbound | RP ThreadMay 13, 2024 02:41 PM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

JB | M |Stalker
Mentions: Aeliana (dir)

There was an awful lot of frantic thumping coming from upstairs. Probably just Darla or some damn varmint she let in. He'd have to deal with that later, whatever it is. If he didn't know better he'd swear that girl was born in a barn with how she acts sometimes.

He yawned, stretching out across his nest of a bed still half asleep until he got a hold of his surroundings groggily. It took him a minute to remember this ain't his lil cabin in virginia- far from it. He huffed slightly, growling as he flopped back into the pile of pillows thrown about. Well at least he knows Aeliana is alive and well. Although he wasn't sure how 'well' that was considering all the ruckus.

He paused as the noises upstairs stopped, tilting his head. Well there you have it, everything must've been fine and dandy. Or maybe somebody- or something- got in the house and dragged his roomate of to hells knows where. He really doubted that though, Aeliana probably just went upstairs. Upstairs upstairs. Upstairs times two? She probably went back to her room to get ready for the day. He'd gotten pretty good at recognising the routine, granted being able to mostly hear where people are around the place made it a piece of cake.

He sat up, figuring he might as well wake up too since his sleep was interupted anyway. He got dressed, mostly dressed. He'd just worry about fumbling to button up his shirt once got something to eat. Hell, according to the weather it was gonna get hot out anyway and he'd probably end up ending it regardless. Like clockwork he heard footsteps again but they were at a much more reasonable face. None o' that jumping around like a rabid animal. And footsteps in the morning meant breakfast was quick to follow.

He started up the stairs, checking his phone to see if he got any messages from back home. His friend had insisted on him getting one "In case of emergencies" and "Because walkie talkies and radio ain't gonna work across states, dumbass". And now it was used for checking for any type of work he may be able to do since the whole marked citizenship deal made his skillset virtually useless. Oh- and the Stalkers had a poorly organised groupchat. He forgot about that. Seemed untouched since Alba's "important meeting" message.

He didn't look up until he walked straight into the door, a stream of cussing coming from him until he swung it open. Thankfully for the door all thoughts of potentially punching it or wrecking the hinges fled as soon as he smelt the bacon. He slid over, unceremoniously reaching his hand straight into the pan to snag a piece only to get met with hot grease.

"Oh Mother f-" He hissed as he recoiled in surpise...before going right back in. Not the first time it had happened, and absolutely not the last. He grabbed a piece, playing hot potato between his hands for a minute before tossing it in his mouth with a crunch. It was then he realised he hadn't even acknowledged Aeliana.

"G'mornin'" He said gruffly, already eyeing the pan again. He finally managed to turn his attention towards her properly, leaning back with her to look over her shoulder.

Edited at May 15, 2024 02:39 PM by Wilverbeast
Bloodbound | RP ThreadMay 13, 2024 03:10 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cecilia Desrosiers | F | Marked | Her Estate | Mentions: NPCs (dir.) and open

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Cecilia leaned back into the leather seat of her office chair, aimlessly twirling a strand of her locks with her index and thumb. The clock ticking, the clamoring voices of others deafening. She lets out an exasperated sigh, shutting her eyes and dropping her shoulders. She waited patiently for this cursed meeting to end, eager to continue binge-reading her favorite book. Cecilia's lip twitched upon feeling someone clear their throat, trying to get her attention. Her eyelids fluttered open, turning her entire head to face that person who dared interrupt her moment of peace.

"Yes?" A touch of coldness in her tone. "If you're asking for an investment, I must decline humbly." She didn't even wait for the man to speak, as if already knowing what he was about to ask for.

The man was puzzled before he cleared his throat to rid his shock. He cordially spoke to her to appease the agitated woman, "My Lady. I know you had bad experiences with those you invested in, but I assure you, this project will be successful. Better than that last." He leaned forward in his seat, silently demanding her attention. "I must ask of you to at least consider it."

Cecilia senses desperation just from his gaze alone despite such a confident tone he presented. The corner of her lips curled in a small smile, a soft chuckle leaning her as she slanted in her seat. "Бег." That was all she said in response to his question. "Pardon?" He inquired, tilting his head as a scowl formed on his aging face. "Бег." She repeated, her lips coiling into a sly smile, exposing her pearly whites more. The others went quiet, their anxious gazes shifting between Cecilia and the man. "I want you to beg for my help. I want to see how daring you'll be to gain both my favor and wealth."

The man's scowl deepened, and she could see his jaw clench. "You want me, Lord Kingston, to beg like some commoner?" Slowly, he rose from his seat, his hands slammed down on the table with a loud thud. "How dare you think I would stoop so low to plead in such a way?!" His voice shattered, his words messily jumbled as he allowed his anger to speak for him. Cecilia crossed her legs together, unconcerned about the building danger in his trembling voice. She hummed while tugging at her hair that she'd been fiddling with since the meeting started. "Yes," She teased and smiled joyously as her silver eyes gradually filled with colors.

"Show me how badly you want my help. Prove to me that you deserve my investments...and me." Her eyelids narrowed, the shine in her eyes dying bit by bit the longer she looked at him. "If you're unworthy," Her words dripped with malice, "then I have no use to you, dog. Why would I, Lady Desrosiers," She mocked, bringing up her surname just like he did prior, "waste my time with someone so insignificant like you, Lord Kingston? A tiny pebble," Cecilia rises as she looks down at the same table, staring at herself in the reflection, then chuckles, "a mere stray begging for scraps."

She could hear his heart beating at an unsteady pace, his trembling body getting harder for him to control. Lord Kingston's nails dug into her table, and as he drew his fingers to clench his fists. Cecilia noticed the damage done to the furniture, her smile dropping instantly. The others in the room shifted in their seats or cast their gazes elsewhere. "You know," Her fingers traced the faint scratches, which weren't too noticeable unless you look at it from a different angle, "you're going to have to pay for that. This table costs more than half of you in this room."

After dealing with more heated debates, promises, and awkward tension for a couple more minutes, the meeting was finally over. A relieved sigh leaving her, with Cecilia rubbing her face to soothe herself. "Idiots," She murmured out of her breath, leaving the meeting room to carry on her day.

Edited at May 13, 2024 04:46 PM by Cereal
Bloodbound | RP ThreadMay 13, 2024 06:29 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Nakai Mersey . Male . Stalker . Location: His apartment . Mentioned: Nobody [alll by himseeeelffff]

Sunlight filtered through the haphazardly hung slat blind, strands of light stretching over the top of an equally lopsided figure who was fast asleep. Limbs hanging off the bed like that one pile of laundry that had been shuffled from chair to bed, bed to chair over and over again, Nakai was deeply in the type of slumber one could only obtain after a chaotic night out that resulted in almost getting banned from an already less than savoury establishment. Not even the budding heat of the day was going to interrupt what could only just count as a nap considering the time he'd stumbled back into his flat and headfirst into bed.

What would inevitably startle the stalker awake was the dreaded buzz and following shrill tune of his alarm. With a grunt that was more fitting of some type of denizen of the night, the still-addled and sleep-drunk man swatted his phone off the nearby cupboard with trained accuracy that could only be performed by acute muscle memory. The splintered glass of his phone screen demonstrated the frequency of this exact routine, as did the heavy-duty case that was once again failing to perform the arduous task of keeping Nakai's phone intact.

Unfortunately, his slap failed to stop the device from determinedly ringing, it was almost as if he needed to turn it off with a method other than slapping it, go figure. Resisting the urge to roll over and bury his head beneath a pile of pillows, Nakai shoved himself upright, all attempts to locate the phone squandered by the brightness of the sun filling the room. Face screwed up and head ringing, he simply kicked around with a foot in hopes of managing to secure the device. Bingo. Bending down to pick it up, he squinted at the almost indecipherable screen, finally managing to quiet the alarm with a stroke of luck.

Stumbling his way into the bathroom after being heavily assisted by the wall, he let out a sigh of relief as his eyes finally gained a reprieve from the brightness of his bedroom. He resisted the urge to simply lie down and take yet another nap on the cool tile, grumbling to himself about how much better his head would feel if he were to be horizontal instead of upright.

For a brief moment, the man caught his reflection, and for many, it should have been a point of evaluating his life and uttering some promise to quit his irresponsible decisions, for both his wallet and his health but alas, this was Nakai and Nakai was certainly not 'many'. There he stood, hunched over, bags under his eyes, t-shirt ruffled up in all kinds of odd ways, toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. Staring at his reflection unblinking for a moment too long, memories of just why his alarm was set so early began to crawl back into his brain.

"Mn...Bloody meeting, innit?" he mumbled to himself.

Before he could get any further into his half-hearted attempt to plan how he was going to get there or who he was going to run into, that same tune screeched at him from the previous room. Screw what any marked could throw at him, that *thing* was his biggest enemy, forever ruining his sleep and his feeble attempts to follow some poor excuse of a morning routine.

"Aight, aight you can shut up now," Nakai called back to the inanimate object, as if this was all done out of spite.

The device didn't stop its onslaught on Nakai's eardrums and continued to sing away with its cheerful and undeniably grating morning tune. It only ceased as he finally managed to turn it off instead of swiping the ever-so-irritating 'sleep' button. With another almost sulky grumble, retreated back into the cool of the bathroom, lazily swiping through the stalker's group chat while he was at it. Just what was everyone up to this morning?

-

Wholeheartedly regretting his decision to venture out of his flat, he could already smell the half-melted tarmac that was sure to follow on a day like today. More sun oh-so-rudely blinding him on his way down the stairs out of his apartment building, his coat was slung over one shoulder as it proved too hot to wear. Couldn't go without the tough leather, though. Nakai was never one to venture out undefended, he wasn't all too keen on the idea of becoming a statistic or at the very least getting a cement-scented friction burn when he inevitably found his face greeting concrete.

Heading down flight of stairs after flight of stairs, he lamented to himself, cursed the world and whoever had planned this meeting so early. Conceding to himself that he'd have to give himself a pep talk to even step out into the cruel heat of the day. He'd never been one for summer or warm sunny days; he forever missing the constant grey and looming threat of rain of his home city and country.

With one final internal complaint, he exited the building and out onto the street, planning on at least getting coffee before heading to wherever the meeting was held. At least the sun would dry his freshly showered hair with ease.

[I will undoubtedly never write something this long again]

Edited at May 14, 2024 12:11 AM by Eternity

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us