Wolf Play : A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)
Chatbox
 Insomnia
02:28:10 Skye
Now if only I could get Berserkers to tell me their explore secrets 😏
 Continental Wolves
02:27:40 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Skye
Random as heck but im jealous of that betta in the top photo in your bio :0
 Moonflower87
02:27:12 
Enigma

No. I tried earlier, but you were busy going off about Explore, so yeah.
 Enigma
02:26:18 
@Moonflower
Are you another account under Hyrule? I can't remember if we've chatted before ^^'
 Insomnia
02:26:03 Skye
Enigma
I just bought one wolf for 20 apples I don't even wanna think about how much it costed me to build my whole team when I had one. Getting serious about explore is no joke lol. Now of course I can breed my own explore wolves but getting to this point was expeeensive.

I know I CAN but I can't. Gotta kill everything
 Moonflower87
02:25:09 
Enigma

Did you see my new boy yet?
 Continental Wolves
02:24:51 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ky
Tempting offer ... kidneys are always in high demand
 Enigma
02:24:21 
@Skye
Do you want to know how much it cost me to raise my explore pack from dead scratch? 20k. Regular players just don't have that type of money lying around. Also fun fact, you can skip elephants because they are prey and not predator
 kycantina
02:23:17 ky
G'night chat, sleep tight, don't let the over-zealous explorers bite, and if anyone finds a good forest 5 alternative please PM me and I'll sell you a kidney lol
 Insomnia
02:22:37 Skye
Exploring is very profitable no doubt, buuut it does require quite a bit of an upfront investment
 Insomnia
02:20:58 Skye
Hey more power to them though, even when I had a full team of HW DH wolves I'd still eyeball the "reset level" button when I got a group of elephants lol
 kycantina
02:19:23 ky
Enigma,
lol I'm going to be thinking about the sweaty gamer grind every time I'm fighting sunbears now
 Insomnia
02:18:49 Skye
I used to go through a couple thousand moves a day and get a wolf to DG in less than 24 hours now I get through half a level and go "Okay I'm bored and also have shit to do"
 Moonflower87
02:18:30 
Enigma

How are you doing?
 Enigma
02:18:03 
Hello Moonflower!

@Skye
Bro what dogs we are all robotic crayfish with one massive arm from clicking and have unblinking eyes and store our poop in the same region as our brain xD
 Moonflower87
02:16:33 
Enigma!
 Insomnia
02:16:28 Skye
Enigma
Oh I used to grind it, just not nearly enough to keep up with the big dogs :,)
 Enigma
02:15:52 
@Skye
Good. Keep it that way. Explore is a sweaty gamer grind, and if you do become one please don't let it get to your head like we saw today
 kycantina
02:14:57 ky
Skye,
and also like, I was second on the leaderboard for exploring last week from just doing like 800-1200 moves a day, there's no need to get fancy with it unless it sparks joy
 Enigma
02:14:28 
@Eno
Yeah ;_; it's brutal. A solemn day for explorers everywhere

@Insomnia
Oh really how so? Most of the players I've talked to use the same methods

@ky
oh my god I burst into laughter

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -2
Margay : +5
Mojave Green Rattler : +4
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Light Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2 

A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 1, 2022 10:55 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

- Yasari -

She carries around an Axe everywhere she goes; she has anger issues; she doesn't exactly look for fights but she is not afraid to start them and doesn't like to back down either; She loves gold; Scars are from fighting and past trauma; She doesn't mind the heat and normally takes lava baths, she will melt if water touches her.
-----------------------------------

- Extra information -

Height: 6'8" ft (203 cm)
Species: Hybrid of unknown Origins
Job: Reaper (soul collector)

Edited at November 2, 2022 04:55 PM by Frostyhills24
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 1, 2022 11:01 PM

Pallented

Neutral

Give Award
https://wolfplaygame.com/blog.php?id=290542
all information of my oc here

(sorrel)

Edited at November 1, 2022 11:03 PM by Pallented
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 1, 2022 11:22 PM

Pallented

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrels eyes glittered coldly as she stretched her long limbs across the river-beds dew-dusted grassland, her shoulders tensing as she yawned, sharp teeth jutting out of her jaw, eyes narrowed into glittering green slits as she settled herself more comfortably

She could smell the sorrow in the air, like a wolf tracking its prey, nothing had happened yet but she knew something would happen quite soon, it was jsut a heavy feeling she had, so heavy that she could practically feel it weight down her long fur

"death" she thought silently, her own voice ringing heavily in her ears as she let her thoughts drift yet again, she sat down, her dismembered tail curling gracefully on her paws, braclets glittering and glammering noisly against the small bone parts jutting out of the exposed flesh

"It doesn't hurt, it never does" she yet again pondered, unsure how her tail remained healthy despite the flesh and bones being exposed "then again, How am I even alive?" yet again her thoughs wondered to how her existence was even posible

she shook off the feelin of confusion and longing and stared out to the lazy riverbed next to her, watching the water move silent as a snake on grass.
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 1, 2022 11:36 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yasari's Pov - 1st Person
----------------------------------------------------------------
I flew over the barren landscape with my axe strapped to my belt. With the small jars in my satchel filled with souls, I headed for the river of souls. I would dump the jars there and get fresh ones to collect more. That's what my job is, I collect lost souls but most know me as a Reaper. Most unknown hybrid species, like myself, are turned into reapers because hell can't figure out where to put us.
A few of the species that are in my are obvious, my wing shape is from the succubus, and my abnormal height is from Lucifer's demons. Lucifer's Demons are the tall demons that guard the entrance to hell and can be found wherever Lucifer is.
I landed on the river's edge and started to throw the jars in. Listening to the souls scream as I tossed them always made me pin my ears back. It was rare to not find a screamer, the only ones that didn't scream were the ones not afraid of death and the afterlife.
I threw the last jar in and instead of flying away, I sat down. staring watching the souls go by, occasionally watching another reaper drop off their souls.
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 1, 2022 11:42 PM

Pallented

Neutral

Give Award
She narrowed her eyes yet again as she settled down to curl up, her eyes staring into nothingness, she heard odd sounds just a few ways upwards, unbothered she shook her tail and let out a wierd clashing sound, as if somone had thrown a pile of bones into the river. She figured it was just another creature or human.

She gave a snort rememebring the last human who had mistaken her for a hosue-pet, only to scream in horror when they saw the slices of her tail missing and her abnormal horns, she couldnt help but give a small melodic mewl of amusment as she remembered how she watched the human freeze in place and start shaking in fear in and confusion "WHAT IS THAT?!" it had screeched, Sorrel hated human's voices, it always was such a ugly sound.

But it's words had her thinking "what am I?" she shook off the though, feeling a chill through her body as she felt more sorrow cloud around her like a snake curling around a mice to hug it tight before devouring it, she welcomed the feeling of fear, hatred, anger, any emotion that drove people into madness turned her into something others couldn't understand. She relished the feeling of emotion flow through her long, velvet soft fur

she shook herself, her braclets clanking loudly "just a warning, if any human is around they'll probably come running, thinking im some poor farm-kit" she snorted
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 1, 2022 11:49 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
I stared into the river water, not daring to get any closer, and let It touch me. The water was relaxing to watch, but I would never touch it. It would be a fatal blow to whatever part of my body got wet. I rearranged myself to lay on my stomach so I wouldn't hurt my wings. I closed my eyes to rest, unlike most beings I can't sleep. Instead what I do is go into a sleep-like state for a few hours. I am still very aware of my surroundings, I'm just giving my body a moment to go limp and rest.
I heard clanking and turned my head to find a hell cat, "Hello," I greeted the other being. I wondered what a hell cat was doing at the river of souls, probably lost would be my first guess.
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 1, 2022 11:53 PM

Pallented

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel narrowed her eyes suspicously, laying her soft tail against the rocks scattered around her, she sat, staring curiously at the being before her, she had never see anything like it, It had an almsot human appearence, but apart from the wings and the obvious *non-human* thigns about the creature, she could also feel the prescence of death and sorrow clinging to it like a lost child

she tilted her head gently, curious but also wary, she blinked slowly, allowing herself to relax somewhat hoping that this creature wouldn't notice the fur on her back raising slightly in alarm and wariness, or the way her eyes continued to dart around to ensure nothing could sneak up on her

She sat, just staring, curious about what could and would happen, she shifted herself slightly and crouched in a position that she had learned humans called "loaf-mode"

she winced slightly as her braclets clanked loudly against her fur

Edited at November 1, 2022 11:54 PM by Pallented
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 2, 2022 11:10 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I don't blame you for keeping your distance, I probably have some stronger souls that you can sense but I can't clinging to me," I said with a sigh. There was one I could sense, but I just never bothered to collect the soul because it was peaceful and never got in the way. A large splash came from the water and someone had jumped in, I screeched and jumped back clinging to my skin that got splashed. I frantically tried to get the water off and prevent it from burning.
"What was that for!? I said pissed, removing my axe from my belt. Next thing I know rowdy teenage Reapers surfaced from the water.
"What got a problem...?" one of them said turning around and then their jaw dropped as their voice faded a bit. the smart ones backed away closer to the center. This one decided to go to the edge, and climbed out having nothing but shorts on. His cockiness went away when I towered over him, he was only around 5'8". I let out a low growl that Lucifer demons do when they are telling someone to run off and go away.
"I suggest you and your friends better get out of here before I summon some hellhounds and chase you out myself!" I said still growling and putting my axe up to his neck, my face inches from him. I have enough demon blood in me I can summon hell hounds, but only ones that trust me will listen.

Edited at November 2, 2022 09:55 PM by Frostyhills24
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 2, 2022 01:01 PM

Pallented

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel like the strange beings voice, it was diffrent from the screeching of humans, It might not have been the most beautiful thing in the world however the way it talked made her feel like everything was all okay, she tilted her head slightly, her hackles loosening as she strethced her shoulders ever-so-slightly, and her wary demeanor slowly dissapating, she had to admite the creature seemed to not care for anything hostile, she narrowed her eyes and something caught the corner of her eye, she was about to turn her head when-

*splash*

She leaped back gracefully, Noise-lessly settling down on a slightly elvated rock to keep herself from getting soaked, she cleaned despratley at the braclets when a small speck of mud go on one of the shiny gold rings on her delicate paws. she flicked her tail with disdain, her eyes giving away nothing as they studied the scene be-falling her

While Sorrel didn't care much for human or human-like talk, she could understand it, she rarley communicated with humans though since they often got overly freaked out when she was able to communicate her desires via..now what was the word the humans said-? "doesn't matter" the faint eho of her own voice pounced carelessly around her head as she watched the reapers reaction

just from the way their eyes darted to eachother with nervousness she knew that whoever this person was, was either somone she should befriend or be wary of, "lets see shall we?" she purred slightly, stretching her long limbs out and padding off the dew-misted rock, carefully avoiding drenching her tail as it glided behind her, she stood near the legs of the creature and looked up at the teenagers, her eyes narrowing slightly as if judging them for their sins and past crimes, it as a trick she had learned when she had been mistaken as a farm-cat, stare at them untill they think their whole life is in your paws to be judged and prodded at.

she sat down, her fur brushing lightly against the tall creature "I like how tall they are" she noted, lapping disdaindly at her paw as if she wasn't purposly trying to gain the other parties attention, simply out of curiosity, it was strange, as soon as these other reapers had come here the sorrow and grief that had clouded the river-bank seemed to slowly seep away, as if chased off by the prescence of the otherw-roldly creatures

Edited at November 2, 2022 01:05 PM by Pallented
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 2, 2022 09:54 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

The boy turned tail and jumped into the river him and his friends quickly crossed it and got out of the situation. “I hate teenage reapers,” I said looking down at the hell cat and I paused for a moment “Can I pick you up?” I asked politely, bending down on one knee and reaching my hand out. I wouldn’t be surprised if the cat walked away, I wouldn’t follow it. Most can’t speak but they can still understand us and process things as we do.

~~~

sorry if it's short I'm getting tired

Edited at November 2, 2022 09:55 PM by Frostyhills24

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us