Wolf Play : A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)
Chatbox
 Apothecary
08:52:43 Medicinally Autistic
Its not hard when you explore a lot ^-^ I have a lot of guides and stuff on my profile page if you need them!
 Continental Wolves
08:52:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bleh I still haven't bred my chim customs e,e
 ZEFHYR
08:52:02 
congrats!
 ZEFHYR
08:51:23 
[email protected] long did it take? Id be lucky to just get 81 total
 Apothecary
08:50:05 Medicinally Autistic
Just hit 81k mushrooms ^-^
 Insane Sanity
08:49:09 Insane | Sanity
PvP anyone? I can do 2 boosts or 4 non boosts. And I'm always up for a wager if you're game ^^
 Salem
08:40:57 Rumi
Fallen gods rp
-WP Click-
 Existence
08:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, it's the worst thing to have happen
 Zeraphia
08:37:53 Vah stalks forums
Exist

Right??
 Existence
08:36:56 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, worst time to be an artist honestly xD
 Tech
08:36:52 
Sure
 Ámor
08:36:26 On haitus
can I vent to someone please?
 Zeraphia
08:35:52 Vah stalks forums
Nooo. I had a pencil do that to my iPad screen protector too
 Existence
08:35:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, Yeah it particular sucked when it ruined my screen protector xD
 Zeraphia
08:34:07 Vah stalks forums
Exist

Oh my goodness that sounds absolutely awful
 Existence
08:33:50 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, Ahh yeah xD I had a broke artist phase was was working with a broken stylus that half the time didn't line properly xD
 Zeraphia
08:30:40 Vah stalks forums
Exist

You've worked with worse??
 Existence
08:30:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, it's not too bad, I've worked with worse honestly xD
 Bobcat
08:30:04 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
08:29:30 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Yes

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2 

A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 2, 2022 10:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(no worries ^^ i get it)

The hell-cat registered the words of the creature with narrowed eyes, she tilted her head up and stood up, running her small lithe body along the palt of the creature as it too say "Yes, you may" She was curious how they would react, most humans though her fur was the softest thing they had touched, some mean humans even said they wanted to mak a blanket out of her, althoug she quickley quieted them when she bared her sharp fangs and bit them

She had to admit she never really cared for getting stroked by the humans, however she liked the feeling of this creatures hand resting on her fur and gave a small melodic mewl while staring deep into their eyes
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 2, 2022 10:07 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yasari's Pov - 1st Person
----------------------------------------------------------------
I was surprised when the cat agreed and gently picked them up despite having calloused hands. I held the cat so its front paws were on my shoulder and I was supporting its back paws on my chest with one hand, and the other on its back.
Surprisingly the cat was soft, most of the hair from hellcats I've been able to pet has been spiked and not well groomed. This one took great care of its fur, I admired how well-kept it was. Compared to me, the hell cat looked like the one who was better off. I didn't really have time for hygiene other than the occasional lava bath.
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 2, 2022 10:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She gave a small purr, her eyes blinking slowly in approval, she flicked her ears behind her, her earing clanking together, her bright greens eyes suddenly darted to the forest nearby, something was slightering over there

"There we go" she thought, she wriggled slightly and dropped gracefully on the ground, she didnt walk away, she sat by the persons leg, and let her tail drape over their leg, but her eyes watched the other creature slowly

"You brought the sorrow didn't you?" the realization suddenly hit her as she looked up back at the creature, she tilted her head as if to ask the question, she was hesitant on using her voice since it was hard to communicate with non-aniaml creatures, and she wasn't sure how they would react, her ears suddenly went up in excitedment and her eyes widened, she stood up and slowly trotted a few steps

she looked back as if beckonoing the creature, she wanted to stay with them but she also sensed that somone had made an offering too her, she was torn and kept looking back and forth

Edited at November 2, 2022 10:13 PM by Pallented

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us