Wolf Play : A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)
Chatbox
 distant-lands
12:30:19 katy | beetle
Emmet,
an extra challenge for sure, lol! i'm sure you'll get a good amount of high rarity boosts/defects as well ^^
 Continental Wolves
12:29:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
G4 or less*
 Continental Wolves
12:29:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
An additional goal is that all of the pups will be G4 and MW-HW
 Anatolian Shepherd
12:26:19 Zombified Breyer
@Mac
I have already spent 21 apples popping and buying red ferns xD what's 2 more apples.
 distant-lands
12:25:29 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

paws? :D
 Nikwasi
12:24:54 Mac
Anatolian
Ooh do it
It's only a couple apples
 Anatolian Shepherd
12:24:18 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I'm tempted to spend the apples to make him female.
 Arachne
12:23:04 Ara/Kat
Katy
thank you!! :D
 Warriors of Hyrule
12:23:00 
Wish I had gear for my mela wolf
 distant-lands
12:22:08 katy | beetle
Kat,
ooo she's gorgeous! love the gear
 Nikwasi
12:22:01 Mac
I'm excited to see this gal's pups
 Enigma
12:21:51 
fuq i forgot to sell my relics before rollover
 Arachne
12:21:47 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Warriors of Hyrule
12:21:23 
Hope I get pretty puppies from her -WP Click-
 distant-lands
12:20:36 katy | beetle
Emmet,
honestly it does sound pretty fun! right now all i focus on is rarity, weight and vitals
 Continental Wolves
12:20:00 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
I'm full on prepared to go at this for months just so I have something to look forward to when breeding my wolves
 Arachne
12:20:00 Ara/Kat
why does it feel like itÂ’s october
 Nikwasi
12:19:32 Mac
Hyrule
About 4 days
 Warriors of Hyrule
12:19:04 
How long are wolves pregnant for again in this game
 distant-lands
12:18:26 katy | beetle
Emmet,
oh dear, hopefully it pays off :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +2
Jaguar : +4
Black Panther : +5
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2 

A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 2, 2022 10:01 PM

Pallented

Neutral

Give Award
(no worries ^^ i get it)

The hell-cat registered the words of the creature with narrowed eyes, she tilted her head up and stood up, running her small lithe body along the palt of the creature as it too say "Yes, you may" She was curious how they would react, most humans though her fur was the softest thing they had touched, some mean humans even said they wanted to mak a blanket out of her, althoug she quickley quieted them when she bared her sharp fangs and bit them

She had to admit she never really cared for getting stroked by the humans, however she liked the feeling of this creatures hand resting on her fur and gave a small melodic mewl while staring deep into their eyes
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 2, 2022 10:07 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yasari's Pov - 1st Person
----------------------------------------------------------------
I was surprised when the cat agreed and gently picked them up despite having calloused hands. I held the cat so its front paws were on my shoulder and I was supporting its back paws on my chest with one hand, and the other on its back.
Surprisingly the cat was soft, most of the hair from hellcats I've been able to pet has been spiked and not well groomed. This one took great care of its fur, I admired how well-kept it was. Compared to me, the hell cat looked like the one who was better off. I didn't really have time for hygiene other than the occasional lava bath.
A roleplay in Hell (Private currently)November 2, 2022 10:12 PM

Pallented

Neutral

Give Award
She gave a small purr, her eyes blinking slowly in approval, she flicked her ears behind her, her earing clanking together, her bright greens eyes suddenly darted to the forest nearby, something was slightering over there

"There we go" she thought, she wriggled slightly and dropped gracefully on the ground, she didnt walk away, she sat by the persons leg, and let her tail drape over their leg, but her eyes watched the other creature slowly

"You brought the sorrow didn't you?" the realization suddenly hit her as she looked up back at the creature, she tilted her head as if to ask the question, she was hesitant on using her voice since it was hard to communicate with non-aniaml creatures, and she wasn't sure how they would react, her ears suddenly went up in excitedment and her eyes widened, she stood up and slowly trotted a few steps

she looked back as if beckonoing the creature, she wanted to stay with them but she also sensed that somone had made an offering too her, she was torn and kept looking back and forth

Edited at November 2, 2022 10:13 PM by Pallented

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us