Wolf Play : Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rp
Chatbox
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:18 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 kycantina
07:20:12 ky
Salem, I think Astley is a beautiful option for him :)
 Apothecary
07:20:07 Medicinally Autistic
Wondering if I should profit off of the new boots. I have 700 moonflowers

I could always save my moon flowers too.
 Salem
07:15:42 Rumi
Name ideas? :3
-WP Click-
 Apothecary
07:14:09 Medicinally Autistic
Time to redo my pack page xD
 Hallow's Eve
07:11:08 Hallow, Eve
Man IÂ’m ready for classes to be over
 Vennenum
07:08:55 Venn/Venne
Moonnight - save them?
 Moonnightshade
07:07:58 
I have 3 wolf party tokens but my den is full and I don't have premium or apples :(
 Transcendence
07:03:49 free palestine
Imagine Eve banning all rick roll suspected links for the lols
 Boeing
07:02:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I only clicked it because it wasn't a WP forum link lol
wait. I swear... one day someone's uploading a gif of rickroll onto postimages >.>
 kycantina
07:00:23 ky
Con, one day you're going to need us to actually click the links you send and by then it'll be too late
 Geo
06:59:32 xx
venn
i can only imagine LOL
 Convivial
06:59:27 You've been Conned
Venn
It's an option on phone cameras that zooms out, makes anything up close look really funny so people will take pictures of eachother with 0.5 just for jokes
 Salom_
06:59:25 Sal, Salmon
Convivial
A bit! ItÂ’s silly, I like it
 Salom_
06:59:03 Sal, Salmon
Venn
.5 is a camera zoom setting! You can take funny looking pictures if you zoom out til it says “.5x”
 Vennenum
06:58:16 Venn/Venne
Whats 0.5?
 Vennenum
06:57:54 Venn/Venne
That negative sign needs to be larger.

Lost count how many times we get this question. Lmao
 Convivial
06:57:50 You've been Conned
Chat does this look like it was taken from 0.5
-Click-
 Kháos
06:57:24 Kaos || Khaos
😦 No, you have no space available to bury anything. The option to Bury only appears when you do. The -9 means you are beyond your limit and cannot bury anything until 10 items are unburied/used.
 Geo
06:57:09 xx
OHHHH ok thanks i've been trying to figure that out for the longest time

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4   ..   138 

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 7, 2021 01:31 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is only for me and Werewolf. But please read if you are interested

Edited at September 23, 2021 10:17 AM by LunarOrbitPack
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 7, 2021 02:08 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello.
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 8, 2021 10:50 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Amber Johannson
Type: Human
Personality: Shy, nervous
Family: Nick
Likes: Adventure, romance movies/books, camping, cooking, her brother
Dislikes: being outside in the dark, being alone
powers: none
eyes: green
Hair: Blonde with blue highlights
Name: Nick
Personality: out-going, easy to be around, protective of Amber
Family: Amber
Dislikes: strange people around his sister
Eyes: light blue
Powers: none
Type: human
Hair: Blonde

Edited at September 8, 2021 04:54 PM by LunarOrbitPack
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 8, 2021 11:01 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Abraham Goren

Appereance: Abraham has lightly tan skin with blue green eye mix. He wears jeans and long sleeve shirts with tennis shoes. Abraham can be seen wearing shorts and tank tops. He has short brown hair.

Personality: He is nice but he can be mean towards anyone.

Family: None.

Type: Shifter.

Name: Alexandra Lincoln

Appereance; Alexandra has long black hair with brown eyes. She has tan skin. She wears long sleeve shirts with jeans and tennis shoes.

Personality: She is protective over those she cares about.

Family: None.

Type: Shiftier.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 8, 2021 11:19 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
The spring wind was howling the morning of the 10th and Nick and his sister Amber were going on a little 1 month camping trip, like every year. But this would be different, at least it would be for Amber.
" Come on Nick! I dont want to miss the fishing down in the river. They say the fish down there are huge and meaty" Amber said packing her camping bag with bug spray, sleeping bag, her phone, the tent and everything else that she wouldneed. He rbrother did the same.
" Ok, sis." Tone it down. I dont want the creatures to know we are gone" Nick chuckled as he tried to scare his sister with the myth of shifters. But the myth was true.
" You dont think there are those out where we are going do you, Nick?" She asked as they headed for the car. They put everything in the trunk and got in and headed to the camp cite, ten miles West. Deep in the woods. Each year was different in camp cites and Nick dicided to try one int he forest. " Oh come on Amber... you think they exist/ No... they dont I'm trying to scare you a little bit" he began as he looked at her " But I will tell you this though.. Im here to protect you" Then he looked away before focusing back on the road.
When they arrived a few hours later, Nick was the first one to get out of the truck. Amber took a few breaths before getting out and shuttign the door before grabbing her bag and followed her brother to the cite.
Nothing like going over old tree trunks to get there. The bugs were killin her . " We better be there soon or I'm heading back to the cottage without you, Nick"
" We are here... finally. Right int he middle of the forest and nothing will distract us" Nick said outting his bag down and reached for the tent bag that Amber had and began to set it up.
" While you do that, bro... I'm going to go check the area out" Amber said walking past him and towards what she heard as a smooth rolling river " At least we have that" She said with a smile.
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 8, 2021 11:37 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham yawned as he was in his shiftier form which was a jaguar. He was a rare shifier since most shifters were either a werewolf or a horse. Abraham was going hunting for food as he was hungry. Alexandra was in her shiftier form which was a bear. She was trying to stay away from humans that were in the forest. Abraham began to run which was common for him as he was normally run to get food. Abraham sighed and look around. He shifted into his human form and whispered "Humans are near." He growled as he began to shift back into his jaguar form to stay hidden from humans. Alexandra began to run to hunt for food. She was calm and relax as she was trying to stay away from other shifters and humans.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 8, 2021 11:49 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Amber walked to the river, still checking things out. She was the one to hunt rare animals like a jaguar. That was her brothers job. But for now she kept things to herself. She loved animals... all kinds. From tiny kittens to huge predators. She would never hurt even a fly.
Then she saw prints. Paw prints " Whats this now?" she said kneeling down and touching the print " Fresh for sure. I have got to check this area out more." But not gonna tell Nick or he will get his bow and arrow out and kill them. She walked on for a while longer when she heard the leaves move behind her. She remembered that when something was behind you, you had to stand still and wait. Never run, if you ran, the animal would kill you. She didnt even turn around to see what made the noise until she felt it was safe to turn around and when she did, she smiled. Will you look at this she thought. She was face to face with the most gorgeous predator she had ever seen. The mighty Jaguar " What are you doing here, big guy? You lost?"
Her voice was gentle and kind. But she didnt move towards the predator. She had to staywhere she was. Just like her parents taught her. " Im not going to hurt you. I promise." She raised her hand to show them that she was not going to hurt them.
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 8, 2021 11:55 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham saw her and went towards her. He bowed at her almost saying hello. Abraham always bowed when he is with a human just in case they do accept him as a friend. He shook his head 'No.' When she ask if he was lost. Abraham lived in the forest but it was lonely and scared as humans were there. He was calm as he sat down in front of her. He was very much not one to hurt humans unless they hurt him first. Abraham was unsure if he should show her that he was a shifter or if he should just stay quiet. Maybe just stay quiet since he hardly knew this human. He did not want anyone else to know that a rare shifter jaguar was in the forest otherwise he would be either hunted or sold. He look at her and waited to see what was going to happen next.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 8, 2021 04:28 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shivers began to form on her arms. He was bowing and shaking his head like he understood what she was saying to him. Im not scared. Even if this does seem a little odd. She reminded herself as she stayed still, eyes on the preditor. She was two feet away from him and was, in a way, mezmerized by him. She knew that she didnt need anything to protect her, even though she was vulnerable. Very vulnerable. But she was going to handle this herself. her brother didn't need to know about this. She was a bif girl and would handle this issue on her own terms. No matter the cost.
" What is it with you as a wild animal? Im a human and from what I recall, you preditors attack humans. But not you. Which seems odd. But it doesnt bother me." She mumbled as she sat on the grounf, still eyes on him " im going to never hurt you, big guy. You can trust me on a promise like that"
She then got a very danherous and very crazy idea ever. She wanted to test her courage and try to touch him. Bad idea, Amber. Very bad idea. What if it kunges and actually attacks? Said one side of her head Go on. It wont hurt you. Can't you tell it isnt attacking you? Go on a few steps and touch it Said the other side.
And she did just that. Coming out of her revery, she heaved a sigh and slowly stepped forward with one hand stretched out, wanting to touch the rare fur. And in seconds, she was face to face with him and her hand on his head. " Why did I think you would be rough to the touch, big guy" She teased as she looked around in case her brother came " I just want to let you know to watch out for my brother Nick. He's dangerous" She spoke softly " He's the one who would hurt you"
The she heard his voice " Damn it" she cursed a she got off the ground. " Hey... I gotta go. I'll see you later. Maybe on the other side of the river." Amber said with a smile. After that, she ran off back to the camp site and let Nick cook the ten fish she caught while at the river.

Edited at September 8, 2021 05:19 PM by LunarOrbitPack
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 8, 2021 05:24 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham listened to her and watch her left. He began to leave and he left behind paw prints. He was hoping that her brother would not follow her as he did not want any trouble. He began to run to go hunting. He was not sure if she would see him again as he would be hunting for food. He was calm as he was past by a bear which was just Alexandra going hunting. Abraham was relax as he was walking though the brushes and trying to be quiet. He did not cause any problems as he did not want anything to worry about. He was unsure if her brother would find him but he was not wanting it to happen as he would have to run. Abraham was unsure of what was going to happen as he caught some fish from part of the river. He went to his cave and he began to eat the fish since he was still in his jaguar form. He began to lay down as he felt tried. Alexandra caught some fish also and she went to her own cave.

Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4   ..   138 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us