Wolf Play : Motivation
Chatbox
 Celestial Saga
05:39:19 Queen / Jo
Enigma what do you mean
 Enigma
05:31:47 
Heya rag

You've caught me on the tail end of my explore session *^* I think I might just call it quits
 MLadySkylar
05:29:18 P'Sky
And 3 trash boosts out of 4 litters x x
I am going to bed and staying there forget work
 MLadySkylar
05:28:20 P'Sky
This storm x.x
I am begging any higher being I don't lose power
 Night Shade
05:24:21 Graves | Chaos
So pretty

-WP Click-
 Urux
05:21:47 Urox
-WP Click-
Fantasy Heist RP :P
 Celestial Saga
05:17:02 Queen / Jo
Hello enigma
 Enigma
05:10:06 
@Red
Status report?
 distant-lands
04:54:35 katy | beetle
why does this mother bear hate all of my pups e.e she won't let any of them near her cub lol
 Silent Lakes
04:54:12 
It wasn't just me seeing the login move? XD I thought my phone was being weird
 Celestial Saga
04:52:07 Queen / Jo
Morning I fell asleep again lol
 Mistress Nyx
04:50:43 
I like it a lot more in it's new position
 starmutt
04:49:30 marsh | they/it
back to the right side which i appreciate xD most sites' logins seem to be on the left
 Skibidi toilet
04:45:19 
I need a purple sword for him -WP Click- as well as shoulder claws
 Mistress Nyx
04:41:21 
Oh the login moved places again?
 Skibidi toilet
04:29:30 
My wolves are skibidi themed
 distant-lands
04:27:02 katy | beetle
marsh,
looks very nice :)
 starmutt
04:24:46 marsh | they/it
two of them
-Click-
 Skibidi toilet
04:18:57 
Your wolves played: Titan Cameraman spars with Snowy.
 Skibidi toilet
04:17:38 
I need a red scarf for her -WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -4
Jackal : -3
Red Fox : +5
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Growl

MotivationJanuary 17, 2024 06:05 PM

Volks

Darkseeker

Give Award
I just can't stay motivated consistently. Some days I'm just up for doing my homework and I feel really great, other days I slack off for hours dreading something. Sometimes I avoid just one thing, sometimes I'm allergic to homework.

I have a desk I am trying to do my work on to separate myself from laziness associated with my bed where I usually slack off. I leave my big light on in my room because it keeps me from going into relax mode. I force myself to do math and reward myself by going out afterwards, but I can't always get outside. I listen to music a lot.

I can do notes. Just some music and picking out the most important stuff, summarizing. I like that. Never had an issue with Spanish. English is usually ok, especially reading. But math..

I can do it when I have just one section, I can split up the types of problems and get through one part at a time. I really slacked because I got assigned two sections, and the first one had one homework assignment and the second one had two assignments. I just.. couldn't. I guess I got overwhelmed. But then not doing it makes me more stressed out and thinking about it makes me want to do it even less.

And then videos are sometimes worse. I hate them. I can't listen to music or I'll miss the info and I can't multitask. It's ok when it's an art tutorial, but 25 minutes about how this or that impacted society and the historical effect.. I also just hate the video site they're on in general, because the stupid thing forces you to sit through the whole video and do the questions and if you leave without answering a question it brings you to the last one and you can't fast forward.

I don't mind school I just can't consistently do my work. If I could maybe it would be better. I just have no motivation sometimes.

Forums > Socialize > Growl

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us