Wolf Play : need some art advice (digital artists please check this!)
Chatbox
 starmutt
07:34:52 marsh | they/it
well breeding to a custom wolf will use the new markings and rarity in breeding calculations so
 Moonlit Lake
07:32:02 Sandy
If you customize your wolf, does it affect breeding at all?
 starmutt
07:31:06 marsh | they/it
i would love to custom my g2 fallow but i have not the funds so i just turned her into a dog lol
 distant-lands
07:29:50 katy | beetle
Nyx,
he looks great!
 Mistress Nyx
07:29:40 
Im making another custom next week :')
 Moonlit Lake
07:29:20 Sandy
-WP Click- Hero pup.
 Mistress Nyx
07:29:09 
All prettied up
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
07:28:59 katy | beetle
Nyx,
no probably not :p i need to figure out a way to do commissions again before i can get the apples for that
 Mistress Nyx
07:26:18 
Distant:
No chance of customizing him anytime soon?
 Valkyriee
07:22:21 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
My beautiful boy 🤍
 distant-lands
07:13:04 katy | beetle
Nyx,
i wish i could customize him right now ^^' might end up not keeping him
 Mistress Nyx
07:11:57 
Distant:
Jealous
 Mistress Nyx
07:11:46 
Also, general chat warning, do not link a wolf and then talk about how much you want to sell them for or post them for sale. Do not advertise in main chat.
 distant-lands
07:08:51 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

oo, a random chim :D
 The Valley Entity
07:07:45 Fox, Flame, Fire
Hi Pisces
 Rogue Wildfires
07:05:43 Mac and Cheese
Crystal,
tired from riding dirtbikes all week
 Bobcat
07:04:18 (She) Cat {no bob}
Arrow
Zoning out. How are you?
 Rogue Wildfires
06:58:15 Mac and Cheese
Crystal,
How are you?
 Pisces Prince
06:57:58 Ry, Pisces, Prince
hey fox
 The Valley Entity
06:57:31 Fox, Flame, Fire
Hey chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : +2
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Growl

need some art advice (digital artists please check this!)July 25, 2023 03:27 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Hello all! I recently lost access to my iPad, which is how I've always done digital art. I have access to a pc, and need a program to temporarily replace my drawing app. I currently use Procreate, and would like a program similar where you can do layers and download brushes. Give me some app ideas in the comments below!

Edited at July 25, 2023 03:29 PM by Shenzu
need some art advice (digital artists please check this!)July 28, 2023 10:55 AM

Wildthorn

Neutral

Give Award
Ibis paint sounds like a good choice! I've heard that MediBang Paint and PaintTool SAI are some pretty nice choices

Shenzu said:
Hello all! I recently lost access to my iPad, which is how I've always done digital art. I have access to a pc, and need a program to temporarily replace my drawing app. I currently use Procreate, and would like a program similar where you can do layers and download brushes. Give me some app ideas in the comments below!

need some art advice (digital artists please check this!)July 28, 2023 11:13 AM

Devils Heart

Neutral

Give Award
Photoshop cs2 is a good program, but I'm unsure if you can download brushes. Krita and medibang are also really good ones too :)

Shenzu said:

need some art advice (digital artists please check this!)July 28, 2023 11:17 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I use clip studio but honestly, I think I'm going to switch soon. Don't get me wrong, clip studio is amazing and limitless! It's one of my favorite programs of all time! You can easily download brushes for free, and all sorts of resources are avaible... well... until you have to pay 75 bucks each year lol. They lowered it to 50 bucks this year surprisingly, and in my personal opinion, it's worth the money, but I do think clip studio is geared towards people who make money off of the art. I have a job so I use my own money (about the only thing i spend my money on lol) but as I get closer to college where I won't be working as much, then I'll probably switch. But if you are interested in Clip Studio and you're comfortable paying that, I 1000/10 reccomend it!
need some art advice (digital artists please check this!)August 2, 2023 02:51 AM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
FireAlpaca is free and simple. It has layers and clipping, folders too in order to keep it more organized. But I think you can only download brushes they made avalable on their official page and that you cannot create custom ones.
It also has something known as stabilizator which can be useful to make your lines less choppy when drawing with a mouse :'3

Edited at August 2, 2023 02:52 AM by Written The Wolf

Forums > Socialize > Growl

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us