Moonnightshade
08:55:51 
Anyone wanna join my rp? -WP Click-
 Mistress Nyx
08:53:53 
I just spent 3 minutes trying to figure out which design i had already used 💀
 Aestralis
08:52:58 They/Them Aestra ;P
I ate shit on my skateboard like a week ago and my knee still hurts... I'm starting to worry. :P
 distant-lands
08:52:30 katy | beetle
5 more*
 distant-lands
08:52:15 katy | beetle
ET,
true true, it's only 5 apples as well. i just don't want to dip into the savings lol
 Eternity
08:51:34 ET
distant
Sounds like a good reason to save for premium then 👁️
I can't live without my palette.
 Celestial Saga
08:51:22 Queen / Jo
WhatÂ’s better healing talisman or blue jay feather
 Eternity
08:51:10 ET
Moonnightshade
The UK's? I mean, I live here, so yes!

Howlster
80-96 hours of pregnancy and then 2-5 hours of labor on top of that. So anywhere from 82-101 hours :]
 distant-lands
08:50:32 katy | beetle
ET,
i already have one :') i miss it so much
 Eternity
08:50:03 ET
distant
I mean... With premium you could make a cool palette that matches your mascot OC *^*
 Moonnightshade
08:49:44 
Et
Yeah me too. Have you adjusted to the sleep schedule?
 Amygdala
08:49:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Sure XD
Show me what you come up with
 Eternity
08:48:58 ET
Moonnightshade
In London specifically? No, but there's a lot in my area ahah, so I've also had a lot of fish and chips. Can be pretty hit or miss depending on where you go!
 starmutt
08:48:46 marsh | they/it
@amy
might work! i'll grab her and test something lol
 TKO
08:48:32 
Howlster

about 4 days :0
 TKO
08:48:19 
Star

I KNOW
takes me out so hard 😭
 Howlster
08:48:14 
How long does it take before a female wolf gives birth on here?
 starmutt
08:47:54 marsh | they/it
@TKO
the nose </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +1
Spotted Hyena : +5
Copperhead : +4
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Growl

Advice please?June 26, 2023 04:42 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award

It would be really cool if lgbtq+ people could help with this slight problem for me. Sorry straight people. I don't have anything against you all but unless you've helped someone with this I don't think you can be much help.
1) how do you tell you mom your genderfluid and pan on top of being ace. How some might think "ok it's just there mom. How hard can it be to tell them this?" Or " oooo. This might be hard if there mom is homophobic and doesn't support. " but it's quite different. My mom is supportive but I find her extremely intimidating that when it comes to stuff like this I find it hard to tell her without chickening out. Also the last I told her I was ace she said that I'm probably doing this to get attention and it would be wiser to determine this stuff out when I'm older and all that stuff while also being supportive.
2) how do I tell my grandparents that I'm genderfluid, pan, and add and then explain what it all means. My grandparents are also good Christians to with my grandma being significantly less intimidating then my mom and my grandpa being significantly more intimidating then my mom (probably doesn't help that he was also in the navy either)
How my aunt's and uncle I don't have to worry about because my mom and aunt tell each other everything so my mom would tell my aunt this and then my other aunt and my uncle I don't see to often do I don't see it as important to tell them.
The main thing I need advice on is how to tell my mom and grandparents without getting nervous and chickening out.
Advice please?July 9, 2023 12:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
First of all, you don't NEED to tell them. It isn't a requirement. Only tell your family if you WANT to. But I think the best way to do it would be in not a really serious situation. Don't overdo it. Make sure that you're relaxed. Then just tell them. I can't really tell you how they'll react, but the worst case scenerio is that they don't accept you. And if they don't, you have a whole community who does. If they do accept it, just make sure to do your research. Be prepared for whatever questions they ask. If they have a lot of information on what's going on, then they might be more inclined to try and help. However, if all else fails, just don't mention it to them again. You should be able to be yourself without worrying about what your family thinks

Forums > Socialize > Growl

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us