Chatbox
 Zeraphia
08:04:51 Vah stalks forums
Never

That feels like a mood honestly XD
 Nevermore.
08:04:14 Never/Nev
Vah

No worries lol I am just an issue. I procrastinate on literally everything unless it's my horse :")
 Zeraphia
08:01:25 Vah stalks forums
Never

Agh

I'm not the type of person XD
 The Night Walker
08:01:20 Anemoia/Aedra
Eating a scrumptious loaf of mystery bread right now-
 Salom_
07:57:57 Sal, Salmon
Apothecary
Your new profile is very helpful :)
 Apothecary
07:57:31 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Hehe
 Ámor
07:55:57 On haitus
I walked 9.76 miles yesterday 😭😭
 kycantina
07:55:10 ky
G'night char,see y'all in a post FMC world :)
 Sabbath
07:54:56 Rook
Hi Jinx ^^ How are you?
 Gallifrey Falls
07:54:37 Allons-y / Myth
Is WP always this quite this time of day?
 Nevermore.
07:54:09 Never/Nev
Vah

Please be annoying with me >.> I'm like an old school pony, if you let me slack, I will take full advantage ;~;
 Blood lust tide
07:54:01 BewareWhoYouTrust
Sabbath
Hia
 Apothecary
07:53:31 Medicinally Autistic
Yeah that was my old cat and my old dog.
 Sabbath
07:53:14 Rook
Apothecary
Dang you've had that avi for ages, it'll be weird to see a different one :o But can't wait to see it
 Apothecary
07:52:47 Medicinally Autistic
I made my profile into a helpful guide page with a bunch of links for newer players! Especially since people have been asking alot of questions to me lately
 Apothecary
07:50:50 Medicinally Autistic
Do you guys like my new Den page and Profile page

Soon up and coming I'll have a new profile picture and banner <3
 Zeraphia
07:46:24 Vah stalks forums
Boe

... I feel annoying XD
 Boeing
07:41:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
You aren't lol
Sometimes I honestly forget or I just procrastinate and I need someone to tell me to not
 Arachne
07:41:35 Ara/Kat
paws? :3
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
07:38:21 Vah stalks forums
Yup!

I'm a little distracted with the game that my dad put on.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Growl

Struggles of Moving AwayJune 8, 2021 08:07 AM

Bubbles

Lightbringer

Give Award
In the middle of February I had to move away from my friends n family. Its hard.. really hard. Lots of big changes happend and its all truly sinking in.
As soon as I moved to where i am now my grades dropped. Nothing was funny to me anymore. False laughter and smiles all the time. I had heart aches so bad i had tingles in my fingers. Always thinking about the people i left... Aunts, Uncles, Friends.. my stepdad. Wasnt just me going through big changes, everyone was even my pets.
Bubba is an outside dog now. His howls of loneliness make my heart ache even more. The emptyness in just made my heart sink through the floor. Never wanted this for any of my animals dont think they wanted this either. Lucky is also outside. Hes getting old. I worry one day he wont come back. I miss their snuggles i miss the warmth and love they gave me. I try to spend as much time as possible with them everyday. Bub finally got over his seperation anxiety about 2 months ago. Thats good, right?
Havent called my stepdad in quite a while. Cant bring myself to talk on the phone with him. I feel like i might break down. Just found out he tried to reach out to me yesterday while i was in my room. My grandma picked up the phone and told him i wasnt here. I wish she wouldn't have done that. I wondered why he didnt just call me on my phone.. he tried but I accidentally had him blocked. Mustve happened when I logged on to his iCloud to help search for his phone.
. . .
Getting a little better now. Might visit him on the 17th cant wait, so excited. Ill give yall an update when the time comes.
. . .
Status at the moment: Puffy eyed but staying strong
Relatable quote right now:
"Im feelin so tired, really fallen apart" - Mac DeMarco
. . .
Waiting to update
Struggles of Moving AwayJune 8, 2021 08:26 AM

Evermore

Neutral

Give Award
Hey there. I understand how you feel (probably not exactly, but definitely can relate)
I've moved a lot. Mostly when I was little, but also relatively recently. I remember feeling so sad and alone. What kept me going was my dog Lucky. I really hope you can bring your animals inside, at least your cat. Im so sorry that your dog howls, that breaks my heart :(
The deep sadness did lessen overtime, but even now I'm still sad when something triggers a memory.
I hope you will find something that can bring at least some joy. And I hope you can figure something out so that your pets can be indoors again.
Sending virtual hugs <3
Struggles of Moving AwayJune 8, 2021 01:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I can relate completely. I moved in the middle of February as well, and I left everything that you left. Now my happiness isn't truly real, and I miss my family and freinds.
Struggles of Moving AwayJune 13, 2021 07:31 AM

Bubbles

Lightbringer

Give Award

Update

My momma said i can go!!
just gotta book the ticket now
Struggles of Moving AwayJune 15, 2021 05:41 AM

Bubbles

Lightbringer

Give Award

Another Update

June 15, 2021 - 12:33 AM
Miss my dog & cat so much I wanna scream. Quietly bawling in my room. Wanna snuggle them. Theyre so close but yet so far.
. . .
Status at the moment: Heart ache hurts
Relatable quote righr now: Cant think of one my mind is scrambled.
Struggles of Moving AwayJune 15, 2021 05:49 AM

Bubbles

Lightbringer

Give Award

Update #3

Mom came into my room for no reason and just stared at me.. then when i said "what?" she said "what" in the most snooty way possible. When i didnt say anything she said "yeah" and snickered
. . .
New Status: Feeling unwelcome in my own home, need to get away for a little bit.
Struggles of Moving AwayNovember 23, 2021 03:06 AM

Bubbles

Lightbringer

Give Award
my mom forgot my birthday.

Forums > Socialize > Growl

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us