11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Darkseekers
   1    2 

Any funny pet storiesJuly 18, 2023 11:37 PM

Starstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
i would like to hear funny stories about pets you don't have to share
I'll start I have this dog named Jax and we have an electric fireplace he decided to turn it on one day
Any funny pet storiesJuly 19, 2023 09:50 AM

Coldwind

Darkseeker

Give Award
My cat, Sundance is an obsolute attention seeker and I always like to go camping with my brother and some of his friends. I made sure to give her plenty of food and water. As I was leaving she stared out the window. I came back a week later and as soon as I took my shoes off she was snuggling with them and even stuck her head in my shoe! That was 3 days ago....
She won't let me put my shoes on.
My other cat mouse is an abdolute hilarious pet, she always gets herself im the weirdest of situations for an example;
Ontop of the fan, stuck in a pillowcase, hiding in the trash can.
She also has a habbit of running into walls as if she were blind, though she is not. Two years ago my father found a moutain lion on the side of the road, the poor thing had to be put down. My dad had it mounted in his living room...
Well I was having my dad watch Sundance and Mouse while I was going to be traveling the country! Mouse walked into the living room and saw the lion she puffed up into a ball of fur and flopped over on her side. I THINK she was playing dead and apparently the whole time I was gone she was walking around as a furball and flopping around any time she saw the lion.
Any funny pet storiesJuly 20, 2023 12:12 AM

Starstone

Darkseeker

Give Award

Coldwind said:
My cat, Sundance is an obsolute attention seeker and I always like to go camping with my brother and some of his friends. I made sure to give her plenty of food and water. As I was leaving she stared out the window. I came back a week later and as soon as I took my shoes off she was snuggling with them and even stuck her head in my shoe! That was 3 days ago....
She won't let me put my shoes on.
My other cat mouse is an abdolute hilarious pet, she always gets herself im the weirdest of situations for an example;
Ontop of the fan, stuck in a pillowcase, hiding in the trash can.
She also has a habbit of running into walls as if she were blind, though she is not. Two years ago my father found a moutain lion on the side of the road, the poor thing had to be put down. My dad had it mounted in his living room...
Well I was having my dad watch Sundance and Mouse while I was going to be traveling the country! Mouse walked into the living room and saw the lion she puffed up into a ball of fur and flopped over on her side. I THINK she was playing dead and apparently the whole time I was gone she was walking around as a furball and flopping around any time she saw the lion.

That's my favorite so far
Any funny pet storiesJuly 20, 2023 10:14 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
My goldfish can play dead. He likes to scare me >:(
Any funny pet storiesJuly 20, 2023 12:26 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
My two rabbits hold my hand when they want to be pet, along with flopping dramatically onto their backs for a belly rub. Me and my partner find it hilarious.
Any funny pet storiesJuly 21, 2023 11:24 AM

Starstone

Darkseeker

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
My two rabbits hold my hand when they want to be pet, along with flopping dramatically onto their backs for a belly rub. Me and my partner find it hilarious.
That's so cute
Any funny pet storiesJuly 21, 2023 11:26 AM

Starstone

Darkseeker

Give Award

Not Debbie said:
I'm worried about your fish
Any funny pet storiesMarch 22, 2024 11:14 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award

Not Debbie said:

Umm
Any funny pet storiesJuly 13, 2024 09:45 PM

Shadowprancer

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cats can't see glass. My cat keeps going at the window because there's birds but the glass stops him. He goes splat and try's again.
Any funny pet storiesJuly 14, 2024 01:51 AM

Meliora Wolves

Darkseeker

Give Award
This happened today.
I was walking my puppy Boogie down to the nearest Dollar Tree (where i live, stores really don't care about dogs as long as they're behaving well)
I was at a crosswalk waiting for the light, and Boogie looks up at me and starts to jump on me (he's a jack russel/chihuahua mix so it was more like little hops), so I look down at him and go "do you want uppies?" and he got so excited just from that 😭 so i picked him up and ended up carrying him while crossing the street.
But the funniest part was probably on the way back, when we got to the crosswalk he started to jump on me again right before the light turned, so I ended up carrying him across the street again.
And thats how I learned that my dog is a spoiled little baby who refuses to cross the street with his own paws.

Forums > Wolfplay > Darkseekers
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us