Wolf Play : Partner Searching
Chatbox
 Dark pack
12:51:43 
K tysm
 Amygdala
12:51:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Dark
The higher the pack happines is the faster health regenerates. You have very low pack happines so it will take awhile for your pack to get health back
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:50:21 
Dark- it will increase a little every 5 min or you can get health potions.
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:49:58 
What is wrong with the leaves game?
 Dark pack
12:48:55 
how do I get there health up?
 Amygdala
12:43:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Do you have a lot of paperwork to do
 MLadySkylar
12:41:59 P'Sky
I have no energy for paperwork at work today
 Amygdala
12:41:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eve
No problem
 Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate

Partner SearchingMarch 26, 2023 08:24 PM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award

If your here because you love to Roleplay, Maybe we can find ourselves partners. So here's a bit about the person behind the screen.

I'm a full-time babysitter. I work Monday-Friday- off the weekends. But I'm on everyday! Will I reply everyday? Well that depends on how busy I get- sometime the kids I watch have after school activities and such- but mostly- I will reply daily. With that being said you do not have to reply everyday as I understand how busy life can get or writers block etc etc. I love talking beyond my Roleplays as well, such as if you see something that reminds you of it please show me as well. I love hearing about your day, how its going etc. Tell me about yourself as we go along even like the little quirks that you love about our characters. I can type differently everyday meaning some reply's having 300 words and others having 500+- I ask the same of my partner.

Now for Roleplaying, I tend to play female characters. With that, I only do FxM, nothing against other pairings its just not something I'm willing to do. Now Lets say you have a side character, make them however you wish ^^'

I love world building, it's something I have tried to do on my own but failed. But with a partner- I would have no issues. (( Will be discussing that via PM's or different forum from RP but will be added on the actual RP forum -if that makes sense))

I love romance, most of my RP's have been. Some have been fast, only because of something called a "mating bond" (werewolf/Lycan based). But I love dragging it out, bringing drama and love triangles even. Im comfortable with anything, so a little gore and darkness won't scare me away- In fact I love when we have a Villain making my character all nervous and anxious.

A list of genre's I'm open too:

Human

Werewolves

Lycan

Vampires

Witches/ Warlocks

Faeries (not Fairy's. look it up if you want to know more about these)

Lion? (Maybe)

I will not do dogs, cats, warrior cats.

The Role-play can have horses, dragons, and other things but they will not be main characters- can only be pets or wild animals.

Partner SearchingMarch 26, 2023 08:27 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Do you do Shifters?
Partner SearchingMarch 26, 2023 08:29 PM

Neutral

Give Award
That's considered Werewolves :)

Foxspirit said:
Do you do Shifters?

Partner SearchingMarch 26, 2023 08:31 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh, ok I thought werewolves was just humans to wolves. That aside, would you like to do a human roleplay? I wanna do something with horses because I love them, so human would probably be best. Or we could do werewolf, but something where there is a human form involved XD

Megan :) said:
That's considered Werewolves :)

Foxspirit said:
Do you do Shifters?

Partner SearchingApril 5, 2023 09:35 PM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award
Hullo~
Not sure if you're still searching for RP partners, but I'm getting back into roleplaying again after a break and I'd love to start some 1x1s. I work full time but try to check in to Wolfplay throughout the day, and I can usually get replies at least once a day or every other day, if not more. I am literate, and I like playing both male and female characters. I also really enjoy romance and pretty much all the genres you listed, so I think we could definitely have some fun as RP partners!
Though if you're not looking anymore I totally understand, I just figured I'd throw this out there ^ω^
Partner SearchingApril 19, 2023 06:41 PM

Neutral

Give Award
As of today I will mainly be doing Human based Roleplays. Unless you have an interesting subject for the ones listes above.
Thank you :)

Forums > Roleplay > Literate

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us