Wolf Play : LF Small Group RP | closed
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it
 Transcendence
11:24:25 free palestine
Muttmart's art actually got featured un HEEs news page twice 😭👍

I think the double feature is still a bug but awesome featuree
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:23:46 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have acquired a migraine
 Boeing
11:23:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Congrats a burrito lol
Does it have cheese in it?

also gonna quietly drop a little poll I was curious about in-
-WP Click-
 Dragons Blood
11:22:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
katy

ohh that's pretty and cool looking
 Continental Wolves
11:21:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have acquired a burrito>:)
 Continental Wolves
11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay

LF Small Group RP | closedAugust 17, 2024 05:03 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Hi, it is me, wolfplaygame.com user Salt Shaker, and I am scouring the earth for a small group RP!

Unfortunately, I’ve discovered that I don’t have the best motivation to upkeep larger group RPs, but 1x1’s often feels limiting and awkward for me. So I have Devised A Plan to try to find my sweet spot and get my hankering for a RP sated at last.

Here is what I am looking for - if this sounds like you please let me know if you’d be interested in joining a small group!

• Medium/High literacy level. I don’t bother with word counts but I need 2 paragraphs at minimum (and if that’s all you can reach, that’s alright!). Additionally, I’d like if you had good diction and grammar.

• Sidenote, the writing has to be yours, from forms to posts. I’ve seen a lot of AI-generated writing on the forum scene lately. If you use AI, do not bother posting on this thread, because I am very confident in my AI identification skills.

• You’re alright with chill and slow-moving RPs! I can’t log on daily, and I don’t like feeling pressured to respond. I have no issue with a discussion that is more active than the thread itself! This is subject to change if my motivation winds up being better than I anticipated and I have more time to log on, but if this isn't the case, I'd appreciate if whoever joins is alright with this being much more casual (I'm talking maybe 2-3 posts a week if we're all feeling Extra Lazy)

• Potentially more TBA

When it comes to the RP itself, I was thinking maybe four to five members max including myself. For the plot – lately, I’ve been craving fantasy, and I have an old medieval fantasy world I’ve been dusting off for RP, so if you’re alright with a weird magic system and the world being under reconstruction we could use that. I have one vampire plot that I've been sitting on lately that feels like it'd be too fun to use for just a 1x1, but I'm definitely not made to host any big RPs anymore:

The Scarlet Brigade:

In the empire of Crato, vampires have been plaguing society for as long as anyone can remember. The Scarlet Brigade is an ancient vampire-hunting syndicate that has existed ever since the disease (yes, disease) popped up some couple hundred years ago. Cures are hard to come by, and vampires, especially the freshly afflicted, are incredible health risks. The Scarlet Brigade is the only easy answer, an attempt to quarantine the virus by putting down the afflicted.

Currently, they have been employed by the Cratoan Empire and are considered an official branch of the military. Most Scarlet Brigade members are specially trained assassins and some of them double as doctors, but… it’s usually too late for any victims of vampire bites.

Anyway, Crato was so focused on deploying the Brigade to more populated parts of the empire, that they happily ignored the desperate pleas of a small village named Windmantle, located in an ancient bog on the far edges of the empire’s territory, who claimed there was an outbreak. When Crato finally does get around to answering the cries for help, it’s been nearly a decade, and yet… the pleading letters still persist, though Crato had been content to leave Windmantle to be eradicated – it was just one village, after all. A small troop of Brigade members is deployed, some of the more inexperienced of them since they need to hone their skills, and it’s just one tiny village that has held out for so long, it can’t be that bad…

What the few Brigade members don’t know is that they’re headed into a death trap, and only a few of Windmantle’s residents are still unafflicted, and that’s only because the rest of the villagers are saving them as cattle to feed on. What happens next is up to US !!11!!

members [0/4]:

-placeholder

form:

there is no form, but I would like if you told me your literacy level and provided an (optional) RP example. I might be a bit picky but please don't let that deter you!

thank you for showing interest

Edited at August 18, 2024 09:58 AM by Salt Shaker
LF Small Group RP | closedAugust 17, 2024 05:40 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Lmao I shit you not I've been thinking of starting up a small group fantasy rp myself now that I've got a bit of motivation back over the past couple of days so this is perfect timing 😭 I average 1000+ words as long as I have enough to work off of, rp examples here also I totally get the chill part it takes me like a day nonstop to write anything decent so I have to be a bit slow about it sometimes
LF Small Group RP | closedAugust 17, 2024 05:49 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
woahhh i love the sound of that plot!! would love to join :) here are some of my more recent, longer posts if you'd like to take a look!
LF Small Group RP | closedAugust 17, 2024 05:59 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have been on the lookout for a small group fantasy role-playing team for a while now. Your plot idea seems like it could really be something interesting to build off of and I love myself a good plot building roleplay. My posts are [on average] 700-1000 words long and I think of myself as a literate to semi literate writer. I typically have at least two or three replies out every week, depending on how busy life gets. But yeah, this seems really interesting and I'd absolutely love to be a part of it if it starts up <3
LF Small Group RP | closedAugust 18, 2024 09:58 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Holy sheet I didn't think people would latch on this fast
I'm busy todaye so this is my Post of Acknowledgment, I will try to throw a discussion up soon !

Forums > Roleplay

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us