Wolf Play : Old Bloodline Keepers
Chatbox
 Purgatory
12:24:04 Purge/Purse/Pug
La Llarona is a wailing woman searching for her deceased hijos. The closer her cry sounds, the farther she is, the more distant then she's nearby
 Moth
12:21:44 
lex
if it is I wonder why I keep failing so consistently... I have a couple excellent howlers that aren't getting the job done
 Hallow's Eve
12:15:03 Hallow, Eve
Does anyone know what day the WP boost day is?
 avelexa
12:15:00 lex
moth, i've gotten her to go away by howling, so maybe it just pick a wolf at random and uses their howling score?
 Wolves of Moon
12:12:59 
it's been a while since i played, is it 20 or 50 that you actually need for maternal and charisma?
 atlas
12:12:20 Any Pronouns
Good stuff in hidden falls today
 Destinations End
12:11:20 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Faulty Demons
12:09:02 Ollie, Gold
Marsh
It's a Mexican ghost story lol
 starmutt
12:05:11 marsh | they/it
Scare off La Llorona 10 times.

im sorry who
 Moth
12:02:26 
anyone know what stat you need for the banshee? she hates my wolves lol
 BloodWeb
12:00:16 Blood/Nicole
Anyways chat see ya later <3
 BloodWeb
11:57:19 Blood/Nicole
Mine is more so not into the singing and whatnot
 icemoons
11:56:22 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
my boyfriend would hate all the cursing lol, he can't even deal with cursing like at all, if someone curses he glares at them like their crazy maniacs from another planet lmao
 BloodWeb
11:54:56 Blood/Nicole
Wow lol my boyfriend has never seen it and will never he just wouldn't like it
 icemoons
11:54:12 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I showed my boyfriend alastor and he was freaked out lmao, I threaten him with alastor when he does something to make me angry he freaks out it's hillarious
 BloodWeb
11:52:47 Blood/Nicole
Icemoons
From hazbin? Alastor
 icemoons
11:52:27 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
favorite character?
 BloodWeb
11:51:47 Blood/Nicole
Icemoons

Yes I have watched it
 icemoons
11:51:26 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
web

I'm assuming you've watched Hazbin hotel then?
 BloodWeb
11:50:54 Blood/Nicole
Icemoons
You should I really recommend it. If your of age of course. It is a little harsher than Hazbin

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Grey Fox : -4
Boar : +5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1    2 

Old Bloodline KeepersOctober 6, 2021 07:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~Old Bloodline Keepers~

Hello! This is a club for the keepers of wolves with extremely long bloodlines to gather.
Here, we can meet to talk about the ancient bloodlines we've been lucky enough to have the honor of keeping them going, and to dig through the past!
In order for a wolf to count, they must have bloodlines from 2016, or further back. All other wolf lines are old yes, but not truly ancient.
Wolves with 100+ Generations are also accepted.
CL Does not matter for these bloodlines, as they are incredibly long, and it's impossible to keep track of such a long line.
Post your Heir, and tell us about the oldest wolf you've found in their line!
Old Bloodline KeepersOctober 6, 2021 07:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'll go first!
This is my Old Bloodline girlie- I originally purchased her Grandmother Fallen, simply because I wanted a melanism wolf.
She already had her generation listed, but I didn't think much of it and simply decided to keep the line going.
However, recently I discovered just how far back her line goes!
The oldest wolf found in her bloodline was the 5th wolf in game, born on the opening date of Wolfplaygame, 2014, Febuary 24th.
I was both shocked, and honored that I had stumbled upon such an ancient line, that is basically the equivolent of WP royalty.
I also managed to mix in her line with a beloved line of my own, so keeping it going has become a priority in my pack! ^^
Old Bloodline KeepersOctober 11, 2021 09:37 PM

Faulty Demons

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mortimer said:
I'll go first!
This is my Old Bloodline girlie- I originally purchased her Grandmother Fallen, simply because I wanted a melanism wolf.
She already had her generation listed, but I didn't think much of it and simply decided to keep the line going.
The oldest wolf found in her bloodline was the 5th wolf in game, born on the opening date of Wolfplaygame, 2014, Febuary 24th.
I was both shocked, and honored that I had stumbled upon such an ancient line, that is basically the equivolent of WP royalty.
I also managed to mix in her line with a beloved line of my own, so keeping it going has become a priority in my pack! ^^

That is incredible! I don't have any super old bloodline wolves, but on my old account I had a wolf whose ancestors dated back to 2015, and maybe even farther. I didn't check, which I regret.
Old Bloodline KeepersOctober 11, 2021 09:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=3594525
His oldest ancestors that i found were from 2014!- sad thing is, I think he's in breeded. :,)
:( just looked at this girls bloodlines. I found a wolf from 2014, but she's inbreeded. I'm sad now- she's my favorite wolf

Edited at October 11, 2021 10:42 PM by Lintang
Old Bloodline KeepersOctober 11, 2021 09:47 PM

Moonlit Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
The wolf has already passed but i had a pupper that was 70+gen
Old Bloodline KeepersOctober 11, 2021 09:50 PM

Moonlit Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Im not sure what exact gen the pupper was though I stopped trying to count its gen at like 76 or 78 it still had a lot left to be counted but i was too lazy to continue
Old Bloodline KeepersOctober 11, 2021 09:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mortimer said:
I'll go first!

Okay, but all of my line holders are related- your wolf is related to my wolves too!

Edited at October 11, 2021 10:11 PM by Lintang
Old Bloodline KeepersOctober 11, 2021 10:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Goldmeadow
Indeed! I never thought lines from the first day were still around, so it was really shocking, and totally awesome! *^*
Lintang
Hey, with wicked long lines, inbred doesn't matter! ^^ All we care about with these babies is keping their lines alive!
And really?? Which wolf exactly? I'd like to know if I see any familiar faces in those lines- XD
Spoopy
Awwh, sad they passed before you could keep it going. RIP little pupper.
Old Bloodline KeepersOctober 11, 2021 10:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
mortimer
literally all my line holders are related to yours- I'll put there links down
Old Bloodline KeepersOctober 11, 2021 10:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lintang
Oh dang- I'll be glad to check and see for myself then XD
(Didn't realize my wolves' lines had spread so far, lmaoo)

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us