Wolf Play : The Sombre Cirque ✩Dark Circus Roleplay ✩ OPEN
Chatbox
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps
 technoblade
01:17:31 Lil Techy | Techno
black cherry
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:17:25 Kate/Gold
Ash- I'll say kiwi strawberry.
 The Pumpkin King
01:17:25 
twin, he is. 🥹 Every day I'm so happy he was made. My beloved,,
 sekizen
01:17:17 seki / orchifer
pokemon spotting 😭
 Karou
01:17:15 
there's water flavours?
 Azrael
01:16:53 Ash, Khaos
I forgot which flavor I liked. What does chat vote: black cherry or kiwi strawberry? (water)
 technoblade
01:16:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

I shove my ice cold onto his back and he shrieks like a girl and yet he still puts up with me

Seki!
 Eternity
01:16:26 ET
Omg, a wild Sekizen
 The Pumpkin King
01:16:11 
001, you said I'd be salty. >:( Give me to Ayu. He would appreciate me.
 technoblade
01:16:08 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I'll jar Eci up and give her to you with the label 'good soup'
 sekizen
01:16:02 seki / orchifer
bile is my greatest oc design ever
 The Pumpkin King
01:15:37 
technoblade, you think you won't be an annoying partner and then there you are... annoying and dearly loved. lmao
 Eternity
01:15:03 ET
At least give me the soup

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Sombre Cirque ✩Dark Circus Roleplay ✩ OPENOctober 3, 2024 07:46 PM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
✩ Plot ✩
As winter approaches, a traveling dark circus called "The Sombre Cirque" arrives in the quiet town of Eldridge under the veil of night. Shrouded in mist and mystery, the bright tents emit an otherworldly glow that attracts curious onlookers. Five unique newcomers—each possessing their own supernatural talents like the other performers—have responded to the fascinating advertisements seeking auditioners for this unusual group. Yet, beneath the charm of the dazzling performances lies a disturbing truth: just weeks earlier, tragedy struck when the beloved ringmaster was found dead under unresolved circumstances. The remaining performers hold secrets related to his death, while they continue their eerie shows amidst swirling rumors and a palpable tension. As auditions kick off during grim preparations for opening night, each newcomer faces not only the challenge of displaying their skills but also the task of discovering details about what truly happened to their predecessor—rumors hint at foul play from those already involved or even darker forces hiding just out of sight. Mysteries deepen as strange occurrences blur the lines between dreams and reality—the reflections of past whispers drowning all hope beneath layers of fear. Confronted with unsettling encounters during rehearsals and startling truths lurking behind every shadowy area of The Sombre Cirque’s expansive campgrounds, these auditioners must unite if they hope to survive both the contest for acceptance into this macabre family—and perhaps discover not just a murderer but also secrets within themselves that could change everything they believed about power and performance in unimaginable ways. Will bonds of friendship form amid fear as darkness looms over them like storm clouds ready to bring chaos? Only by facing their deeply rooted fears can they discover hidden paths as they dig deeper into mysteries concealed by red velvet curtains pooling at secret entrances, patiently waiting for ripe truths to be revealed before the stars fade away forever…

Edited at October 5, 2024 11:38 AM by Old Money
The Sombre Cirque ✩Dark Circus Roleplay ✩ OPENOctober 3, 2024 07:41 PM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
-✩ Table of Contents ✩-
Plot
Rules
Masterlist
Form
Links

Edited at October 3, 2024 08:21 PM by Old Money
The Sombre Cirque ✩Dark Circus Roleplay ✩ OPENOctober 3, 2024 07:48 PM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
✩ Rules ✩
1. Follow all of Wolfplay and Eve's rules! Any of these broken will result in your character(s) being taken out/killed off in the roleplay.
2. Reservations last 48 hours unless you PM me informing me that you need a 12-hour extension.
3. That said, you are the only person to reserve a role for yourself. Please don't have other people ask to reserve roles for you, I will not do so.
4. You are limited to 2 characters for the time being. This may change later on!
5. If your character sheet is declined, please don't fight me on it. You will get three chances to fix your form, after that- that character is declined.
6. If you have questions, ask me! I don't bite.
7. Don't control other players' characters.
8. Hate the character, not the player.
9. Don't make your characters perfect, especially in this roleplay, everyone is different. Also, no Mary/Gary Sues, Weeping Willows, etc.
10. All characters must be 21+ in age. Minors will not be accepted whatsoever.
12. Be creative with your character's supernatural ability(s)! Characters can have up to 3 abilities, they must somewhat correlate with each other. You also have the ability to come up with your character's role, such as; sword swallower, knife thrower, trapeze artist, etc.
13. If you'd like your character to be a side staff such as a makeup artist, stablehand/animal care/ etc, PM me!
14. Have fun!

Edited at October 3, 2024 08:23 PM by Old Money
The Sombre Cirque ✩Dark Circus Roleplay ✩ OPENOctober 3, 2024 08:12 PM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
✩ The Masterlist ✩
The Ringmaster (1/1):
Alcazar Delacriox / Male / 27ish / Played By: Myself
Right Hand (1/1):
Estelle R. Beaumont / Female / 26 / Played By: Urux
The Performers (1/9):
Euthalia Dubois / Female / 24 / Played By: Myself
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The Newcomers (1/5):
Reserved for Urux
-
-
-
-

Edited at October 5, 2024 11:50 AM by Old Money
The Sombre Cirque ✩Dark Circus Roleplay ✩ OPENOctober 3, 2024 08:31 PM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
✩ Form ✩
Full Name
Name Pronunciation
Name Meaning(s)*
Nickname(s)*
Pronouns
Sexuality*
Birthdate
Zodiac*
Ability(s)
Role
Appearance
Personality
Strengths and Weaknesses
Likes and Dislikes*
Phobias/Fears*
Lover(s)
Crush(es)
Exe(s)
Familial Relations
Other Affiliations
Character Playlist*
Other (Proposed Act Here)
*=Optional

Edited at October 5, 2024 07:25 AM by Old Money
The Sombre Cirque ✩Dark Circus Roleplay ✩ OPENOctober 3, 2024 08:33 PM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
✩ Links ✩
Discussion Thread
tba
Roleplay Thread
tba
Sign-Up Thread
(Your Here!)
The Sombre Cirque ✩Dark Circus Roleplay ✩ OPENOctober 3, 2024 08:34 PM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•
- Alcazar Delacriox -
•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•
Name Pronunciation:
Al-CUZ-are DELL-a-CROW
Name Meaning(s):
Alcazar - "Defensive Structure" Spanish Origin
Delacriox - "of the Cross" French Origin
Nickname(s):
Azar or Just Alcazar
Who knows at this point, he's ancient. Appears in his mid-twenties though.
Pronouns:
He/Him/His
Sexuality:
Unlabeled. He likes who he likes.
Birthdate:
October 30th
Zodiac:
Scorpio
•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•
Role:
Ringmaster
Abilities:
Hallucikinesis - Ability to project illusions with his own mind to the eyes of others.
Phasing - Ability to have items penetrate him, going all the way through him with injury. Think- passing through things or things passing through him.
Spatial Jumping - Basically limited teleportation. Limited to places he's already been, he cant teleport to places he hasn't visited.
•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•
Appearance:
This remarkably attractive young man carries an air of intrigue wherever he appears. Standing tall at 6 feet 3 inches and weighing around 225 pounds, his physique represents an ideal combination of strength and grace. His muscles are well-defined, providing him with a powerful appearance that avoids looking overly bulky. The sculpted perfection of his abdominal area emphasizes a core of pure strength, displaying distinct abs that reflect his commitment to fitness. His arms and legs support his muscular build with elegance, enhancing his overall athletic presence. Alcazar's face is a work of art with symmetrical features that evoke envy in those who look at him. His high cheekbones and sharply shaped jawline beautifully frame a face that is engaging enough to launch a thousand ships. A subtle cleft in his chin adds a touch of charm to his rugged attractiveness, blending perfectly with the rest of his facial attributes. The sharpness of his nose, which has a delicate bump adding a hint of Roman sophistication, draws focus to his striking grey eyes that seem to look deeply into one's soul. His thick, dark eyelashes enhance the intensity of his gaze, while his perfectly shaped eyebrows frame his eyes like an artistic masterpiece.Atop his head is a glorious mass of shiny raven-black hair, styled into a fashionable longer quiff that radiates elegance and charisma. His sideburns are carefully groomed into a fade that complements his overall look, introducing a modern twist to his timeless charm. When he speaks, his voice projects a deep, husky tone that captures attention and suggests either intimidation or playful flirtation, depending on the context. His wardrobe displays his refined taste, frequently featuring well-customized three-piece suits in sophisticated color pairings of white and red, black and red, or black and white, further emphasizing his style and sophistication.
Personality:
Alcazar, the ringmaster of the circus, exudes an air of intrigue and mystery. He carries an aura of secrecy that complements his confidence and a hint of arrogance. As he maneuvers through the complex world of circus life, he appears unfazed and unconcerned by his surroundings. Beneath his charming exterior lies a versatile individual – he is cunning, sly, and effortlessly flirtatious. His presence within the circus is truly sensational. Each act he directs carries a touch of sarcasm, which reflects his quick wit and sharp tongue. While he may seem authoritative and imposing, his blunt demeanor often veers into pessimism, hinting at a passive-aggressive side that lingers just below the surface. There is an unsettling quality to him that suggests an obsessive and possessive nature, both fascinating and unnerving. With the cleverness of a fox and a playful spirit, Alcazar's melancholic personality is laced with dark humor, creating a mysterious mix that draws in those willing to look deeper. His sophisticated demeanor and persuasive charm hide an unsettling quality that is as fascinating as it is off-putting. Nevertheless, despite his imperfections, he remains non-judgmental, open-minded, and oddly infectious in his distinct way. Always composed and courteous to some extent, he understands how to push limits without actually crossing them. Alcazar's presence can evoke both laughter and unease, tinged with a hint of greed that renders him both tiresome and dramatically eccentric. There is something a bit unsettling about his persona, yet his disruptive behavior only enhances his charm. Equipped with a cunning mindset and frenzied energy, he remains defensive, quick to boast, and eager to sidestep any challenges that may arise. Vivid in both personality and appearance, he is sensitive, artistically inclined, and remarkably abrupt in his actions. Despite his many idiosyncrasies, Alcazar is empathetic, composed, and understanding, with his intelligence and solid education influencing his observant and skeptical nature. Discriminating yet perceptive, he maintains his ambition, sometimes exhibiting immaturity, while being adaptable and punctual in his dedication. His sense of fairness is often clouded by playful inclinations, and while he tends toward introversion, he is undoubtedly a formidable presence in the circus.
•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strengths
+ Charming/Charismatic
+ Creative
+ Prediction
+ Maps
+ Calligraphic Handwriting
+ Persuasive
+ Organized
Weaknesses
-Communication Skills
-Dark Humored
-Too detail-oriented
-Far too independent
-Intimidating
-Procrastinator
-Overthinker
-Competitive
-Self Critical
Likes and Dislikes:
+ Thunder Storms
+ Pretty People
+ Cigarettes
+ Tea
+ His Circus Performers
+ Crypic Stuff
+ Flirting
+ Expensive Clothing Items
+ Snakes
Dislikes
-Losing
-Humiliation
-Being Alone
-Most of Humanity
-Stupid People
-Diplomacy
-People who can't take a joke
-Pastel Colors
-Intolerance
-Long Conversations
Phobias/Fears:
Loss of Control - Otherwise, OCD.
Atelophobia - Fear of being Worthless.
Eremophobia - Fear of being Alone/Abandoned.
Atychiphobia - Fear of Failure.
Hedonophobia - Fear of Guilt.
•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•
Lover(s):
Possibly open.
Crush(es):
Open. PM me >:)
Exe(s):
Open.
Familial Relations:
None, that he knows of at least.
Other Affiliations:
Estelle Beaumont - "Oh, isnt she just breathtaking?". To say the very least, Alcazar is obsessed with this young woman- he has been ever since she arrived at The Sombre Cirque years ago. It's not the healthiest obsession, it never is with him. He expects more out of her than he should, he seems to push her to her absolute limits in acts sometimes. Alcazar only sees this as an encouragement to the best she possibly can, he doesn't even consider other scenarios. Obviously, he cares about her. She is one of his performers after all, not only that, but his Right Hand. He will listen to her suggestion if she does ever have any, and he might just actually listen. Alcazar usually becomes extremely protective of Estelle, if someone so much as raises their voice or switches their tone around her. A quote; "One day, you will realize that you are not trapped in a prison. I am not a jail, Little Star. I am your sanctuary."
•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•
Character Playlist:
Freak - Sub Urban, REI AMI
Cirque - Sub Urban
Carousel - Melanie Martinez
Twisted - MISSIO
President - IAMX
An Unhealthy Obsession - The Blake Robinson Synthetic Orchestra
Backstabber - Kesha
Killer Klowns - The Dickies
Let's Kill Tonight - Panic! At The Disco
Body - Mother Mother
Bury A Friend - Billie Eilish
Circus Of The Macabre - Matthew St. Laurent
Hooked (Addicted You Might Say) - Eleisha Eagle
Circus - Britney Spears
Go Fuck Yourself - Two Feet
BABYDOLL - Ari Abdul
Other:

Edited at October 5, 2024 11:27 AM by Old Money

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮----------------✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖
Euthalia Dubois
Name Pronunciation:
YOUTH-all-EEya DO-Bow
Name Meaning(s):
Euthalia - "Well Blooming/Prosperous" Greek Origin
Dubois - "Of the woods" French Origin
Nickname(s):
Lia or Hallie
Pronouns:
She/Her/Hers
Sexuality:
Bisexual/Monogamous
Birthdate:
March 2nd
Zodiac:
Pisces
Role:
Performer/Thiriokinesis (Animal Related Acts)
Abilities:
Thiriokinesis - The ability to manipulate the behavior and actions of animals. She rarely uses this to command the circus's animals, usually just to give them a little nudge,
Serenity Inducement - The ability to give off a sense of tranquility/calmness to a person who is feeling a strong sense of a single emotion.
Shapeshifting - Very limited. She can only shift into small creatures (birds, rodents, bugs, etc.). No objects whatsoever. But if she keeps practicing she should be able to shift into somewhat larger animals.
Appearance:
Euthalia's exceptional appearance effortlessly draws attention. As you look at her, it's difficult not to be enchanted by her radiant beauty. Her fair, unblemished skin emits an ethereal glow, giving her an almost otherworldly quality. The subtle blush on her body further enhances her charm, accentuating her delicate features. Turning to her physique, Euthalia has a slender and graceful figure that naturally conveys elegance. Her body resembles that of a classical sculpture, displaying a beautifully shaped hourglass form that emphasizes her feminine curves. Her long legs appear to extend endlessly, contributing a sense of grace to her overall presence. Besides, her slender neck emphasizes her regal demeanor. As your gaze shifts to her hands, their elegance becomes immediately apparent, beautifully complementing her entire presence. Her fingers are long and slender, reminiscent of a painter's brush gliding across a canvas. Each nail is carefully manicured, reflecting her attention to detail and refined taste. Euthalia stands tall at an impressive height of 5 feet 9 inches, and she carries herself with a natural poise that conveys confidence. Her weight of 130 lbs is perfectly proportioned, contributing to her overall charm. When you focus on her face, you are met with a striking and fascinating visage. The definition of her jawline, the shape of her nose, and the magical quality of her siren-like sea-blue eyes come together in harmony to create a beautiful composition. Her lightly arched eyebrows tinted a soft brown, framing her face exquisitely, adding an element of mystery to her already compelling presence. Without a doubt, Euthalia's crowning glory is her luscious hair that flows down to her waist. The natural thickness and wavy texture of her pale blonde strands lend a playful touch to her otherwise graceful appearance, suggesting the presence of a free spirit beneath her composed facade.
Personality:
Euthalia, whose name reflects her true nature, is an extraordinary person. Her interactions with others exhibit an unbelievable sweetness, and her loyalty is unmatched, sometimes to her detriment. Honesty is evident in every word she speaks, paired with a calm demeanor that is both soothing and empathetic. Euthalia possesses a welcoming spirit that attracts people to her, and she excels at maintaining organization while being adaptable in various circumstances. She represents the qualities of a sisterly figure, remaining centered and calm even amid chaos. Her character smoothly blends innocence and resourcefulness, making her practical and dependable. Renowned for her wholesomeness and generosity, Euthalia is exceptionally easygoing and cooperative, particularly when supporting a just cause. Her curiosity motivates her to discover new experiences, and she values every opportunity that comes her way. Adaptability and playfulness are integral to her charm, complemented by a sense of privacy and reserve that adds depth to her character. Responsibility is a fundamental aspect of Euthalia’s identity, along with a witty sense of humor and a focused mindset that ensures she approaches tasks with commitment. She is both respectful and worthy of respect, demonstrating eloquence and rationality in her interactions with others. Euthalia is gracious and supportive, maintaining resilience in the face of challenges while always radiating a positive energy that is infectious. Although she can exhibit stubbornness at times, her tolerance and patience remain steadfast, aiding her in navigating difficulties with a careful approach. A slight workaholic, Euthalia’s modest and driven nature propels her to excel, but she remains humble when receiving accolades. Her elegance is evident in every facet of her being, enhanced by an attractive presence that draws others in. Considerate and careful in her actions, Euthalia is understanding and cheerful, exhibiting maternal instincts that contribute to her impressive productivity and independence. Sociable and diligent, she consistently remains courteous and alert, possessing an alluring aura that captivates those around her. Her artistic and intelligent side shines through in her work, though she can occasionally be overly forgiving due to her kind-hearted disposition. Trustworthy and dependable, Euthalia is a pillar of strength for those who know her, representing the essence of these qualities in every part of her existence.
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strengths
+ Keeping healthy relationships
+ Loyal to the Death
+ Charming
+Innocent
+ Flexibility and Stealth
+ Baking
+ Decisive
Weaknesses
- Doesn't know when to say "No."
-Over trusting
-Sassy
-Extremely Sensitive
-Stubborn
-Procrastination
-Workaholic
Likes and Dislikes:
+ Dressing up
+ Tea
+ Anything soft in texture
+ Sappy romance novels
+ Men and Women
+ Romance
+ Traveling
Dislikes
-Aggression/Violence
-Clusters of holes...
-Alcazar
-Stupidity
-Ignorance
-Arrogance
-Anything horror-filled
-War
-Loud Music
Phobias/Fears:
Angrophobia - Fear of conflict/aggression
Trypophobia - Fear of holes, specifically large clusters of them (Honeycomb, sponges, etc)
Lover(s):
Possibly open, pm me.
Crush(es):
Sure! PM me.
Exe(s):
Probably not.
Familial Relations:
Open for a sibling or two.
Other Affiliations:
Open.
Character Playlist:
Riptide - Vance Joy
Fall in Love with You. - Montell Fish
Atlantis - Seafret
Another Love - Tom Odell
Mystery of Love - Sufjan Stevens
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
Home - Luke McCormick
Sparks - Coldplay
Where'd All the Time Go? - Dr.Dog
I Love You So - The Walters
Are You With Me - nilu
Daylight - David Kushner
Soldier, Poet, King - The Oh Hellos
Sweet Creature - Harry Styles
Ease My Mind - Ben Platt
Put A Little Love On Me - Niall Horan
Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby - Cigarettes After Sex
Please Never Fall in Love, Again - Ollie MN
What A Heavenly Way To Die - Troye Sivan
Other:

Edited at October 5, 2024 10:13 AM by Old Money

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
This is open!
The Sombre Cirque ✩Dark Circus Roleplay ✩ OPENOctober 3, 2024 08:42 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hi :) May I please reserve 2 characters? One newcomer and one performer? Thank you :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us