Wolf Play : Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾
Chatbox
 Boeing
06:27:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
true Flax Coat moment lol
 Ecifircas
06:24:02 
Fairy Tale Wolves, holy cow. Usually people say they have ugly wolves and I laugh it off but . . . woah. That's an ugly wolf. It reminds me of ramen noodle seasoning. lol
 Goddess Juno
06:23:34 Juno (he/they)
he kinda looks like a bee
 Fairy Tale Wolves
06:22:57 Fairy
-WP Click-
Hes so ugly i almost want to keep him
 Ecifircas
06:22:02 
Salom_, fair enough - I'm sure they'll get back to you though. I just wouldn't work on it further or send them anything finished.

if it does go on for a while, you can always go to the mods and they will help for sure.
 Existence
06:22:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem if you're giving like say 12 hours to 24 hours between messages you're usually pretty okay, and if you just be understanding of what they respond with
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾July 30, 2024 03:35 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - Plot
Post Three - Rules
Post Four - Roles
Post Five - Sign Up Sheet
Post Six - Threads & Other Info

Edited at July 30, 2024 04:20 PM by Salem
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾July 30, 2024 04:35 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
Humans have been forced to move to a new planet. This new world, called Mellinean, is almost exactly like Earth, but here, mythical creatures are real. Among these creatures are the Medine, a species of tall, purple humanoids who don't speak English. Known as dragon tamers, the Medine are generally avoided by humans because they're a bit aggressive toward newcomers, especially humans.

This story revolves around a group of young humans, ages 18-25, who manage to convince the Medine to teach them how to tame dragons. They are taken to different parts of Mellinean: the Cliffs (Bunine), the Dunes (Yulunian), the Jungle (Zino), and the Seaside (Laphin). However, once they arrive, the Medine abandon them. The humans are left alone with their dragons, needing to fight and tame them to survive. Adding to the challenge, something in the air erases their memories, so they must face these dragons with no recollection of how they got there.

As the story unfolds, the dragons take the humans on many adventures across Mellinean. Along the way, they begin to learn who they once were and question if they even want to return to their old lives. The dragons, who are elders of this world, may be chaotic at times but will teach the humans how to use magic, navigate the different regions, and live like the natives, the Medine.

Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾July 30, 2024 04:42 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
1.All of Eve's already made RP rules should be followed. Click here if you haven't found them already

2. Reservations last 24 hours at most. If you need a 12 hour extension please PM me.

3. You can only reserve your own place, nobody can do it for you. While on the topic, please reserve a spot in the forum.

4. Hate the character, not the player.

5. I'm not expecting a lot, just enough for you to give others something to go off of. I would love literate to advanced though <3

6. Please keep your characters as even as possible. Don't make them a sunshine character or a shadow character, thank you.

7. Don't be petty. If you get declined, you clearly didn't do something right. I'd be happy to give you tips, but don't be petty about it.

8. Please PM me once a character is done. I also require you to mark it as a WIP, but some people leave the mark up so I can't tell easily. Please just PM me once it's done ^^"

9. I'd like 2-3 posts a week. I can deal with just one post a week too. If you'd like to go inactive but want to come back, I have a system where you can easily resume your place and get a quick catch up :P

10. Please put "Monster" somewhere in the other section so I know you've read the rules.

11. You're limited to 2 characters, max. You don't have to have 2, but at most you can have 2.

12. It's a requirement to have fun (not really but have fun!)

Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾July 30, 2024 04:43 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
The Dragons
Rumi Kaminari | M | Electro | Played by Salem
Akuryō Yamishinigami | M | Umbra | Played by Spellbound
Éibhlín | F | Lumina | Played by Favor
Reserved for Infernal
The Humans/Riders
Ivayla Prowze | F | Unbonded | Played by Lost Legends
Reserved for Infernal
Ardian Cartwright | M | Unbonded | Played by Honey
Reserved for Wiltshire

Edited at August 13, 2024 10:36 PM by Salem
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾July 30, 2024 04:53 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Name Pronunciation
Titles
Species/Element
Appearance
Disposition
Personality
Preferred Environment
Likes*
Dislikes*
Strengths
Weaknesses
Affiliations
Other
Titles - Things like "First Light", "Stormbringer", etc.
Species/Element - Species is determined by your element, or you can pull something from google and go with that. If you don't want a specific species, you can instead do an element. We have Pyro (Fire), Cryo (Ice) , Hydro (Water), Aero (Air), Electro (Electricity), Umbra (Shadow), Lumina (Light), Tempest (Storm) and Terra (Earth).
If you have any more questions, PM me ^^
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾July 30, 2024 04:57 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Sexuality*
Pronouns
Moral Alignment
Appearance
Personality
Likes*
Dislikes*
Strengths
Weaknesses
Affiliations
Other
If you see *, it means optional! Please put something, or nothing.
Again, PM me questions ^^
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾July 30, 2024 04:58 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Threads & Other Info
RP Thread ⟢
World Building Specifics like NPCs (enemies, allies, etc) will be made in the discussion thread

Edited at August 10, 2024 04:23 PM by Salem
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾August 6, 2024 08:49 PM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nevermind, reread the title lol

Edited at August 6, 2024 08:50 PM by Hells Bells
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾August 6, 2024 08:59 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Huh?