Wolf Play : Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign Ups
Chatbox
 night howlers 2.0
04:28:12 
is it common for wolves to be prego over 91 hours?
 Salem
04:28:10 Chat Hurts My Soul
Needs some riders :P
-WP Click-
 Eternity
04:27:48 ET
I also cannot get enough of spinning things LMAO
 BlueOpal
04:26:59 
Eternity it's beautiful
 Eno
04:26:51 Kaz
saw that too. Hit send too early ;-;
 Fox
04:26:45 FoxFoxFoxFox
Just spent a solid minute spinning things on Et's profile.

Now I'm heading off. Bye chat
 Eno
04:26:30 Kaz
Eni,
Oh you
 Fox
04:25:57 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- fuck yeah

I will try to. If I don't get distracted
 Eternity
04:25:35 ET
BlueOpal
Thank you! :D it's a new CSS code I made recently *^*
 Enigma
04:25:22 
@Boo
Exactly. Your eyes are drawn to the huge central box with everything on it, the top banner portion is not where I'd expect to find the login
 Serpents
04:25:11 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask my oc Please
 BlueOpal
04:24:58 
Eternity I love your profile
 Serpents
04:24:31 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
if im seen on explore pm me with whom
 Boo
04:23:59 Chrissy
enigma,
top corners are where i exit out of things in my mind. 😖
 Eternity
04:23:47 ET
Polar
Dude it's so much fun, it's like instant art finisher LMAO
I rely wayyy to heavily on blur though </3 I love it so much

Fox
Thanks! :D I get to do a matching banner too *^* so exicted.

Omg, please do, please finish it it'd look even more epic
 Serpents
04:23:46 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
ninjago rp pm me
 Polargeist
04:22:42 Chro (he/him)
ET -
That's SICK broo, I really wish I remembered to do the blur more often on my art hahagh
But the composition is so clean munch munch
 Fox
04:22:25 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- the fact that it already looks so cool just as a concept though Dx

Ah thanks! Gonna force myself to actually make a background lol
 Enigma
04:22:04 
@Rigor
It is awful. Does not make sense from a user perspective. An additional wolf portrait is unnecessary, it throws off the balance of the page
 Eternity
04:21:30 ET
Vah
Thank you! :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +3
Black Bear : -2
Death Adder : -2
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 10, 2024 06:45 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Welcome to Diamond Row

This is one of the most elite neighborhoods in the east coast. Diamond Row is a beautiful and safe area, well known for its large estates. The houses are grand, the lawns green and trimmed. The people are living in luxury. And so do their pets, of course.

Diamond Row dogs are pampered and healthy. They have probably not ever struggled. Their owners take care of them, feeding them expensive pet food(or human food), buying them a multitude of toys, and giving them plush dog beds. Their backyards are large and green, giving them plenty of space to run. These dogs are living the sweet life.

However, while these dogs have everything they could ever want in their homes, they prefer to spend their time at the dog park, Green Haven.

Green Haven is a large fenced in dog park. As is everything else in Diamond Row, Green Haven is elite. It includes only the amenities that rich and pampered dogs may enjoy. It is far more superb than the traditional fenced in yard.

Some amenities are:
It has a large main pool with several dog-safe floaties.
Several cabanas with lounge chairs and beds.
Smaller splash zones with only inch deep water for splashing
A kitchen where dogs can enter to get personalized food(each dog has an "account" where their information and food preferences/allergies are)
Many toys and treats available
And more!

And while this sounds like paradise, not everything is perfect in Diamond Row. A few neighborhoods over is a neighborhood where the middle and lower class live. Here, there is an infamous stray dog clan called The Fangs. The fangs like to believe they rule the streets of their neighborhood, Eagle Heights. They have a little hideout in an abandoned building on the edge of the neighborhood where the majority of them live together. The Fangs activities range from tracking down food scraps, exploring their neighborhood, avoiding the dog pound, and chasing down any pampered pup they find.

Recently, they have been edging into the Diamond Row neighborhood out of curiosity. Will they try to takeover the elite park? Or will the pampered dogs stand their ground? Perhaps there can be peace?

Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 10, 2024 06:55 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Other Information

Welcome!

This roleplay is kinda a remake of another dog RP I made in the past, and I thought I would give it a go again. I do not see many dog RPs going in the threads currently. This RP circles only around the dogs, there will be no humans. You may casually use your dogs' owner as a NPC to bring your dog to the park, feed it, etc. But all of the focus should really be between our dogs! Thus, how the park works for this RP's sake is that the owners typically drop their dogs off, let them roam for a few hours a day maybe(or while they go to work) before coming back later to pick them up.

I am hoping to get a good mix of dog breeds and personalities here. Try to add variety and drama. Some dramatic dogs would be fun, some snappy small ones, some big chill ones, whatever you like! While these dogs can be pampered, it doesn't mean they all have to be extreme divas. It is up to you.

Additionally, the Fang dogs have a reputation for being kinda mean and dominanting, so keep that in mind.

The mix of these two groups is what I want to focus on. Forbidden romance, enemies, maybe even friends and they come to terms? We will see.

Additionally, in the past I did a clique thing, where certain Diamond dogs were "leaders" in cliques which were essentially friend groups. We can add this aspect if people are interested, just hop into the discussion and let me know. Thanks!

______

Discussion

Edited at July 13, 2024 09:19 PM by Red Moon
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 10, 2024 06:59 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Breed(or mixed)

Diamond or Fang Dog:

Appearance:

Personality:

Affiliations
Crush
Mate
Enemies
Friends
Best friend?
Offspring(more important for Fangs)

Bonus question: Do you want to add clique aspect?

~Characters~

The Elite

- Dart [Male] [Shepherd mix] [Red Moon]
- Axel [Male] [German Shepherd] [Red Moon]
- West [Female] [Belgian Malinois Mix] [Wiltshire]
- Honey [Female] [Shepherd mix] [Wiltshire]
- Ripley [Female] [Australian Shepherd] [Nirvana_Sky]
- Dax [Male] [Bernese Mountain Dog] [Secret Keepers]

The Fangs

Leader:
Zenith [Female] [Daniff] [Caribou Creek]

The Second:
Anubis [Male] [Mix] [Nirvana Sky]

Followers:

Atlas [Male] [Pittweiler Mix] [Caribou Creek]
Shortcake [Female] [Boxer Mix] [Sir Froggington]
Clementine [Female ] [English Cocker Spaniel] [Wiltshire]
Raeka [Female] [Shepherd mix] [Red Moon]

Edited at July 27, 2024 12:13 PM by Red Moon
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 10, 2024 06:59 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rules

- Be active please or let us know you're gonna be busy!
- This is semi-lit, please use proper grammar and punctuation so we understand your writing
- This is beginner RP friendly as well, there is really no word count required, but creativity and effort is a must!
- Posts should have enough details to allow others to respond and integrate their writing with yours(no one liners, those are very hard to write with)
- Drama is encouraged in RP!
-Preferably discuss character relations in the dicussion thread, it allows others to be included and understand what dynamics are happening, keeping them only in PMs makes it appear closed off and inactive
- Ideas are welcome! Please discuss anything you got on your mind!
- Have as many characters as you know you can keep up with
- No perfect characters or those who always have something going on
- Reservations are allowed, but due to many people starting and never finishing, I will give a STRICT time limit of 24 hours. You may reach out for an additional 24 hours if needed. But if there is no communication from you, I will open the slot to others.
- Others may be added

OPEN

Edited at July 11, 2024 10:23 AM by Red Moon
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 10, 2024 11:53 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dart
Breed: Mixed Shepherd
Diamond Dog

Reputation: Can't miss out on the action, can be the life of the party and a smooth flirt.

Appearance abby5_by_mockturtlestock.jpg

CREDITS: Stock by MockTurtleStock@DA

Dart has a smooth black coat with the typical build of a shepherd. It is not too clear what other mixes he is, but he has mostly shepherd attributes such as the ears and face shape. He is maybe an inch over the average at 27 inches tall. He has a lean but strong build underneath his sleek pelt. His eyes are a deep hazel and he has no markings on his pelt. His fur is smooth snd long, except his tail does have some fluff to it. Dart's head shape is quite narrow and elongated as a shepherd's typically is. His nose is also black, matching the rest of his pelt. Two unscathed ears rest upon his cranium and remain erect. There are a few tufts of fur by the bases of his ears. His legs are strung with lean muscle. He has pretty plain features, yet he is still a handsome dog. His hazel eyes can capture ones attention. As well as his solid black shiny coat against lush green grass.

Personality
Confident, party, high energy, loves socializing, flirt

Dart is usually in the center of attention. Or if he isn't then he at least has captured someone's attention. The male is full of energy and he does not like to rest and lounge around too often. He is usually up to some sort of mischief, and he loves pulling others into his antics. When there is a large hoard of dogs up to no good, it is a safe assumption that Dart was the ring leader.

The black dog has a charming ability to catch one's attention and is very good in social settings. While he may seem a bit shallow at first, he is very good at reading others and knowing how to make them tick. Dart knows how to bring everyone into a gathering and has a good knack for involving everyone as well. For this reason, he can be known as the life of the party. He can keep a party going for quite a long time, and it takes quite a lot to get him to calm down from a heightened state sometimes.

Dart does get a bit annoyed when others steal his thunder. He does not like playing second to anyone else when it comes to partying and having fun. The shepherd would try his best to get the attention back on himself or to at least find some control in the situation again. He likes his position as ring leader and when he is demoted, he does not take it very well. but he is not an aggressive dog at all. Although he may bare his teeth and give a warning growl if he felt threatened, it would take a lot for him to even give a bite. He does not have a mean bone in his body.

Dart is also flirty and a smooth talker. Due to his ability to read others quite well and slight ability to manipulate others, he can hit good strides in conversation. Dart's ability to draw others in and to keep their attention can be quite shocking and powerful.

Crush: None yet
Friends: Most
Enemies: Open?
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Other: Would definitely have a party/popular clique if anyone is interested

Axel
Breed: Purebred German Shepherd
Diamond Dog

Reputation: Dart's more reserved brother(stands in his brother's shadow)

Appearance german_shepherd_dog_stock_by_gloomwriter-d7forzs.jpg

CREDITS: Stock by GloomWriter@DA

Axel resembles a German Shepherd more than his brother, Dart. His pelt is shorter and straighter, while his brother's has a more ruffled and slightly longer pelt. And obviously, Axel's pelt is brown while his brother's is black.

Axel is the exact size of Dart, but a little bulkier and muscular. He stands at roughly 29 inches and weighs about 80 pounds. His pelt has an ombre effect where it is a gentle cream shade at the belly and darkens toward the spine. A caramel covers most of his body. Then along his sides and base of his ears and bridge of his nose is a spruce brown, almost red color. Black fur works it's way into his pelt higher along the spine, staring at his nose, down his face, ear tips, shoulders, and a little down his haunches and tail. The underside of his tail is a plume of cream which matches his paws. Axel's eyes are almost black, unlike Dart's hazel gaze.

Personality
Quiet, Reserved, Intelligent, Protective, Caring

Axel is the brother of the famous Dart. Yet, they are quite opposite. Dart is outgoing, a show off, dominant, and flirtatious. And while Dart goes around acting like he owns the place, Axel is a little more quiet and thoughtful. He always thinks things through, often ending with him and Dart in a disagreement over situations. But Axel is clear-minded mostly. He is almost never rash, like his brother. Axel prefers to think first and act later. He has good impulse control and it is very hard to catch him off guard or with a high temper. The german shepherd is very good at controlling his emotions and deescalating situations. If things were to get out of hand, he would use words and logic before anything else. But unlike Dart, Axel is a bit more willing to use his teeth if it was necessary. When he has had enough, he has had enough.

Axel is far more understanding as well, and doesn't play in popularity everyone is so into. The dog could care less who is more popular and who is less popular. He does not really care who is friends with who and who is in the center of attention. That is more of Dart's passion. Axel is content with lounging around and relaxing, rather than strutting around like a self-absorbed mutt. Though, he will not let anyone walk over him. If there is one trait he shares with his brother, it is his importance for respect. He won't allow himself to be mistreated, or others. He even will stand up for his brother, because Axel does care for Dart. This bold trait often causes him to speak his mind when he thinks something is up. He is noble and moral, often doing the right thing. Axel is occasionally able to relax and loosen up enough to have fun. But he usually is watching over his brother to keep him out of trouble. Axel can be a little playful if the time calls for it, but he is often more serious. Though, he is always caring and protective, never letting his friends get hurt.

Crush: None yet
Friends: Few(open)
Enemies: None really(open)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Other: If we do cliques, he is a part of Dart's clique, begrudgingly, yet he does go off and do his own thing sometimes.

Edited at July 11, 2024 12:05 AM by Red Moon
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 11, 2024 09:05 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Ripley

“Rip”

4 years

Female

Breed(or mixed)

Australian Shepherd

Diamond or Fang Dog

Diamond

Introvert social butterfly

Appearance:

Ripley is a standard australian shepherd and well bell bred. She is standing at 21 inches tall from the shoulder and weighing 45 pounds. Her build is for speed and agility, though she is great at keeping a steady pace with her stamina and her working background. She is relatively small/ medium scale for her dog breed, but it does not seem to waver her. She is relatively new to the city, as she is from the back country of the city herding and partially livestock guardian dog. Rip has often been remarked by her owners for her relatively lean, but muscular build.

Ripley’s coat in AKC standards is red merle with copper and white trim. She has a red and gold mixture on a white base with dark liver spots with faded gold on her body. She also carries and portrays the dilution spots gene in her coat for Australian shepherds. Although they are no harm to her, they really just add more uniqueness to her coat. The dilution of her pelt is more noticeable on her rear legs and on her muzzle and little on her sides. Dilution spots are faded fawn marks on their marks and quite rare or hardly noticeable to be pointed out. Her fur is long, but sleek to cleanliness.

Rip has a nice dark shade of green eyes that are adorable to look at. Her ears are also floppy and pointed downwards. Her tail is long and feathery that it almost resembles a propeller when she runs. Her accessory is a faded red bandana around her neck. Though she does not wear a normal of her address, she is chipped for her to be found if she becomes lost. Her aroma is honey and orange blossoms.

Personality:

Timid, Sociable, Sassy, Adaptable, Independent, Witty, Ready to throw down

Ripley has been introduced to a new dog town that she has never experienced before. From a country dog to a city dog and it has been a different environment and upbringing to her. She is a little shy and timid at first to newcomers and strangers as she has really has not been around dogs during her puphood to her recently moving to the city full of dogs and strange culture of life. She is rather curious and adventurous to find out about other dogs and well the culture of city life of being dog is like. She is roughly becoming more herself as her stay becomes longer and her ability to adapt is quicker than most. Ripley does not shy away from new opportunties or can be scared off quite easily. Though now she is a little more comfortable, her true colors are able to shine with her sassy nature and social tendencies to be able to shine through.

Rip is a floater or social butterfly. She can fit in any aspects of cliques or groups from her ability to blend in or just fit in. She is able to make friends easier than enemies. As enemies are just a nuiance or just something she rather not tolerat ewith. She can stand others not liking her, but she cannot stand others going out of their way to humilate her.

She is often seen as very motherly and nurturing to others. She has a way to be able to just listen and comfort others that are in need for her. Trustworthy and a secret keeper that she holds dearly. A promise is a promise that she will not take lightheartedly. From light ones to a dark ones that could shred someone's soul or image, if it is displayed for others to be seen.

Though, she may a nurturing and social dog. Though she is rough and not afraid to get in some fights or clashes. It's in her own moral code to protect others first and what she believes that is right or wrong. She is not afraid to fight for other's and what she believes in.

Since her time of being a country dog from her jobs of herding and protecting, she has learned to be independent, resourceful, and witty. Traits that helped her livestock and herself thrive instead of surviving, She knows she can fight dogs here and win, though she is humble and acts stupid as she would lose. She can see herself friends from the dogs in her group and the fangs. As she experienced of roughly on her own and now being a "pampered" dog.

(My plan is her be relatively new that she's been here for a couple of months)

Affiliations

open

Crush

At this moment of time, no

Mate

none

Enemies

Highly Unlikely, possibly open

Friends

Open

Best friend?

Her elderly owners, Beau, 71, and Elizabeth, 68

open

No

Bonus question: Do you want to add a clique aspect?

I think it would be cute <3

Edited at July 11, 2024 09:32 AM by Nirvana_Sky
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 11, 2024 10:25 AM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ripley is accepted.
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 11, 2024 10:52 AM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
West
————— .:- • -:. —————
Breed:
Belgian Malinios 30%
&
Beauceron 70%
In training. K-9 Companion.
A hardworking, physically and mentally talented female.
Diamond or Fang?:
Diamond
Appearance:
The young female is the epitome of a work force canine.
West has the body built for strength, speed, as well as agiliy. Her body is lean but well-muscled around her legs, shoulders, and neck. Her body is well framed and could be described as even or well rounded. This particular dog has more of her mothers body structure, a Belgian Malinious, over her fathers. She can reach speeds of 40-45 KPH and has a bite force of 185 PSI. As far as height and weight goes, West measures in at about 25 inches at the shoulder and weighs approximately 76 pounds. She has a double coat that she got from her father, causing her to be on the fluffier side of coat textures, it being smooth and silky to the touch.
Her tail is long, either hanging neatly between the two back legs or standing high and resting on her back. Her posture is always alerts and most of the time it will be stiff as well. West holds herself with confidence, holding her head up high wherever she goes. Her long legs are well muscled not being bulky in the slightest, thus goes for her chest as well. The fur that isn't around her neck or tail is fairly neat, meanwhile her necks fur is somewhat like a mini mane, fluffing out just before reaching her shoulder blades. Her ears are tall and pointed, with her head being more of a square shape, much like her fathers. Her snout dips elegantly down into a longer jaw. West's mouth always hangs in a loose sort of frown, rarely opening into a teethy grin, usually only when overheating but the occasional time for fun comes around. Her stunning light blue eyes are larger, being at the front of her head, always looking around and being alert for anything that could possibly hold any danger.
When it comes to coloration, she most definitely takes after her father, definitely not the stereotypical coloration of both of her parents breeds, but she takes after the Beauceron in her far more. Her fur is mostly a light grey, some onlookers may claim it to be a white color. The greyish white color starting at her muzzle, continuing to her face and neck and then going down to her chest and stomach. The top part of her back near her spine and ribs is where the blue merle colors start popping up, they are very light, littering around her stomach and legs, her paws being a darker gray. Her rump is mainly white, with a few darker gray and almost blue looking spots lingering around and her tail is completely white with the exception of the tip which is a dark gray color.
Personality:
Reserved • Intelligent • Quick-Leaner • Protective • Loyal • Hardworking • Patient
The first thing you'll notice when you approach the female is her aura. She holds a steely confidence, with her head held high and her ears alert its hard to get past her. She can be known to be quite intimidating, her presence giving no sort of comfort unless you know her personally or your her handler. She is a reserved individual, not taking pleasure in socializing with others and will only do so if its a hundred percent mandatory. Because of her breed, rather the mix of two breeds, she was bred for intelligence and to be a quick learner. And that she is. Being almost completely done with her training at such a young age is quite impressive really.
An important aspect of this female that people and other animals must keep in mind is that she is a working dog. She isn't a lap dog whatsoever, even in these pampered and well secured neighborhoods, she is always on high alert. West will constantly be seen almost patrolling the perimeters of her handles estate and the same is to be said for the dog park. Being said simply, West, if not working doesn't feel like she's important. Its her purpose, if you will. Her handler has attempted to help her to do otherwise, especially on breaks, but its difficult for her. She always has to be moving or doing something productive. Whether that be a hardcore training session or a rare ball throwing game, its mandatory she's always moving.
All this considered, West is surprisingly patient around others when it comes to tasks they are meant to be doing or haven't done yet. She will strongly encourage them to participate in activities or do their job like their supposed to. How much patience with a canine or other being depends on their age and wisdom- say for example; a child or pup was asked to do a task and they weren't, West wouldn't mind as much, the same goes for the elderly. But if there is a dog or human of age where they are expected to be able to do such things, West won't be so humble. The female can be quite demanding and stern when it comes to certain subjects, but she always means well.
West will stick to you like glue. This goes for her loyalty towards others and how much trust she is willing to put into you. When getting close to the female, which not most have been able to do, you will find a calm and somewhat playful soul. The female rarely ever shows her playful side, but when she does its not something to take for granted. Is she acts like this around you it means you are either extremely close or slowly building a bond of trust between the two of you. She will also show much more of a protective side when it comes to others approaching you and will keep watch for any potential dangers. She is a reliable and trustworthy canine, so if she is to keep your secrets, she expects you to respect her and her own secrets that she may or may not have.
Crush:
None at the moment. Open.
Mate:
None. Possibly open, I may be a bit picky for her.
Offspring:
Absolutley not. Not at her age at least.
Familial Relations:
None- or none that she remembers at least.
Other Affiliations:
Michael G. Ford - 28 YO, Male; The young man was assigned to train West three years ago when the female was just six months old. Michael has been in the work force since the age of 22 and works with the Marine Corps K-9 Institution. Michael trained with the overall Military K-9 Work Force for about two years before he trained specifically for the Marines, and it's seemed to work pretty well for him. The young man is typically home in the morning until 9:00 AM, then he leaves for work and comes back around 10:00 PM, with the possible stop at the house in between his work hours in case he forgot something or needed to pick something up. West will usually company him during any of his free time for extra training in their back yard or at the dog park. But otherwise, West has a nanny, if you will, that cares for her when her handler is away on duty. The nanny's name is Daphne.
Daphne S. Olivander - 30 YO, Female - West's nanny. Daphne was assigned by Michael to make sure the female dog had enough food and water, brought to the dog park at least for a couple hours a day for socialization, that she took rests when she needed them, and to try and attempt a good game of ball throwing. Which Daphne has overall accomplished, she has been with for Michael for two and a half years- both as his girlfriend and fellow K-9 Handler. But this woman's dog is being trained two countries over, so she doesn't see him that often...
Bonus Question:
I actually love the idea, it would be a fun way for different characters to connect! Full support^^
Other:
Finished with her.

Edited at July 13, 2024 11:28 AM by Wiltshire
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 11, 2024 11:07 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Anubis

6 years

Male

Breed(or mixed)

Mix

Belgian Tervuren and German Shepherd

Diamond or Fang Dog:

Fang

Leader or Second in Command (Place how you see fit, No preference)

Abrasive and Overprotective, big ol’grump

Appearance:

Anubis is built in the body of a german shepherd with a bigger stature and appearance of his father. He weighs roughly 75 pounds on a good day and over 80 on average. He is 29 inches tall often looking down at others that are needed to be seen below him. He is muscular and often earns the name “Missile” from his fast attacks and is able to take down larger counterparts. He is a high sense of smell from his training and former occupation and his ability to fight is extremely impressive.

Anubis face is more slender than a german shepherd and his fur is longer and thicker. He is almost a pitch black dog with his copper or tan on his paws going up his legs. His nose is off pinkish tone with speckles of white on his white from aging. His fur is long, but not all around it is longer around his neck and down his chest almost like a large mane. His tail is slender and a feathery bottom.

His eyes are a dark amber coloring that are often empty or cold looking in them. His ears are pointed with some scratches and nicks in them. His scars of a faded hole in his ear and faded hole in his shoulder that patch of fur is still missing. He also has few claw scratch marks on his right side of his cheeks that are relatively new than his older scratches from his time of a war-dog. He wears an army collar that reads “Marines” that is ragged and old, but he still wears it with honor and pride.

Personality:

Overprotective, Venomous, Rowdy, Charismatic, Abrasive, PTSD

Anubis is a war veteran from seeking bombs and seeking out potential threats. He has become cold and abrasive after those times from his PTSD and experience. Anubis does not like overly affectionate and openly trusted individuals. As he is a more closed off individual and does not share anything about himself, maybe his harsh thoughts and brutal honesty. He is the one that does not like the crowd, if he can help it then he will stay out of it. A missile ready to explode with temper that is off the rails at any chance that triggers it. He is often with venomous words that are meant to be striking and hurt others if needed. Though when he has no targets to eliminate, then his words are cold and orderly.

He has disobedience from others and anything that is not in place. A strategic planner and quick on his feet smarts to being a stray and war-hero. His time of being a stray and in the Fangs, he sees them as his comrades and his family. He does not play with them as friends, but he will not tolerate disrespect or violence towards them. Anubis sees it as an attack on him, and importantly his family.

Do not fret, he is not all rude and cold to the bone. He is a charismatic guy and can get rowdy. There are rare moments where he can be mischievous and cause some troubles. It may end up in a brawl, but that is fun for Anubis. A flirt with the ladies because well it’s a chance for him to be not all serious and grouchy all the time. If anything this was more of him during the war or before he was deployed to the wars.

He is an allusive dog that many do not know about him or what he wants, likes, or just anything about him in general. Just that he was a war dog. Though they can imagine what he is, they truly do not know him.

Affiliations- Open
Crush- None
Mate- None
Enemies- Open
Friends- Open
Best friend?- Open

Open

Bonus question: Do you want to add clique aspect?

Yes.

Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 11, 2024 11:12 AM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anubis is accepted as Second in Command.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us