Wolf Play : Hidden In The Shadows [Wolf RP] Sign Ups
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
11:27:41 Wolflocke Challenge
2nd badge out of 5 finished! -Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
11:27:23 Bug || Ed (he/they)
Vah
I found a template by Venn and it's helping but I'm still so lost, I feel like I'm butchering this whole thing xD
I hate not being able to see my changes automatically and having to actually look around each time I change something... and also there's almost not enough customization??
 Transcendence
11:26:30 free palestine
If I get more horses and wolves that look visibly similar I'll turn my entire bravery/explore horse stock into sparklewolf larpers
 Zeraphia
11:24:26 Spooky Vah
.-.

The minute I have a scarab beetle quest, they all disappear.

I used to get one every day. And now they're nonexistent.
 distant-screams
11:18:57 katy | beetle
thanks guys :) i'm having fun with all the halloween themed customs getting ordered lol
 Zeraphia
11:18:51 Spooky Vah
Bug

Coding is the worst. That's why I just /don't./
 Transcendence
11:18:41 free palestine
Still cant believe I was influenced by this wolf game to do this in the horse game
-Click-
 Zeraphia
11:18:18 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oooh I love it!
 Creeping Death
11:18:18 Kirk | Krik
Katy
Amazing oh my lord, I love the colors!
 distant-screams
11:17:13 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts on how this turned out?
 Faulty Demons
11:16:05 Ollie, Gold
Guys, I've finally got around to listen to Epic: the musical for the first time. Now, I'm not a musical person whatsoever, but this is pretty freaking good
 Hugs4Bugs
11:00:47 Bug || Ed (he/they)
Making a palette is so heccin' hard, it's ridiculous
 Continental Wolves
10:59:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
But I want to talk to my pirate buddy :0
 Transcendence
10:53:48 free palestine
Pvp anyone?
 ZEFHYR
10:53:22 
so, no page of item lists?
 SpiritGuardian
10:49:58 Sleepy spirit
Rightyios,
I've been on enough this month. Toodles chat
 Destinations End
10:49:37 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 distant-screams
10:48:44 katy | beetle
dogs it is *^* thanks!
 SpiritGuardian
10:47:38 Sleepy spirit
Distant, dogs :0
 Ámor
10:47:07 On haitus
I just found out my boyfriend messed up my 2 lawn mowers on accident

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Copperhead : +3
Jackal : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Hidden In The Shadows [Wolf RP] Sign UpsMay 27, 2024 11:29 AM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

INFORMATION

For many generations, there have been stories told about a elusive wolf pack that resides in the Grim Woods. The territory consists of thick forest, so dense that sunlight cannot fully penetrate the tree tops. Flowers only grow in select few areas where there are breaks in the trees or little hidden patches of sunlight. Legends claim that the forest holds creatures from nightmares. Anyone who ventures into the Grim Woods is truly testing their luck. It is best to be avoided by anyone who is unfamiliar with the territory.

But a pack allegedly resides within those dark woods. It has been their home for as long as anyone could remember. At least, that is what the legend claims. The legend paints them as mysterious and full of trickery and deceit. They cannot be trusted. They are mad. They are deadly and cunning. These wolves are made out to be savages. To have never stepped in the power of the sun. They do not make contact with any of the other packs. Generations of their solitude have turned them away from the normal customs.

They are seen as monstrous outsiders. Damned souls who should keep to the shadows and should not be trifled with.

And what if those stories held some truth to them?

These stories are usually told to young pups as mere cautionary tales or as warnings. Wolves have casted these stories as make-believe. No one has seen any sign of wolves in those forests in generations. No one even bothers to enter the Grim Woods because there are far safer and better territories.

But something does lurk in the shadows.

The ShadowBane pack has made it their home for countless generations. They are well aware of the stories that are spun about them, too. And while they are not completely mad and insane monsters, they are a bit more dangerous than your typical wolf. Their home, for one, hardens them from a young age. On top of that, their training and standards for warriors is intense, making them a skilled pack. The rumors of them being elusive is true, as no one actually has seen them in a very long time. It has been so long since a sighting that another theory about them is that they merely died off. However, they are good at not being seen when they don't want to be. They pride themselves on their cunning as well.

Their secrecy and elusiveness is what makes their tales so intriguing. However, one night when they step out of their shadows and into the sun, it all changes. They emerge from their forest, crossing the open land to attend a gathering with other packs. Everyone is astonished, scared, confused, or all of the above. They are real. They are here.

They carry themselves cooly, remaining calm and quiet.

Then, they make their demands heard. They have had troubles at their borders. Someone has been provoking them. The ShadowBane wolves seem to be asking for help? Or at least making this news heard. Or are they conducting a secret investigation to see if these neighboring packs are guilty?

Little do they know, there is a secret coalition that is forming. Wolves from the Moon, Dawn, and Night pack have met in secret. They have one common enemy: the ShadowBane pack. They intend to try and turn their packmates against the dangerous wolves. They want to gain power. They want to see the ShadowBane wolves fall.

Loyalties will be tested.

Secrets will be unearthed.

And blood will be spilled.

_

Edited at June 4, 2024 10:18 AM by Red Moon
Hidden In The Shadows [Wolf RP] Sign UpsMay 27, 2024 11:56 AM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

More Info About the RP Itself

Hello! Basically, I am hoping to create a RP where two worlds kind of collide. We have the mysterious ShadowBane Pack, who the normal wolves only have tales and rumors about. Then we have the normal wolves, who are pretty average. There are three packs who have territories near the Grim Woods. These packs have loose alliances with one another, and are on good enough terms to meet four times a year, once in each season, to share news and allow the leaders to meet and speak as well.

The RP will start when the ShadowBane pack emerge from their forest to attend the meeting. They did not send any word before hand. It is a huge surprise for the rest of the packs. What are they here for?

The RP will start here. I left it pretty open ended for ideas and to see what everyone else would like to do with this. More discussion and planning can happen in the Discussion Thread.

Rules

The usual, just be a kind and considerate player. Lets make sure everyone is having fun. Please be semi-active, especially if a plot event circles around your character at the time.

- Be kind to everyone, duh
- Only make however many characters you can maintain, you know your limits
- Everyone can have 1-2 characters in power for now
- Don't make perfect characters, make them flawed and fun
- Don't control other people's characters obviously
- Contributing ideas for plot is very helpful
- When making characters, try to have them match the pack/culture they come from, they don't need to be on point, but to make a perfectly bubbly and happy wolf in ShadowBane is questionable.
-Reservations last 48 hours, PM me or tell me if you need more time though
- PM me for any questions

Roles

ShadowBane Pack

*Alpha: Leader of everyone. Male or female. Is usually the previous beta who is promoted and accepted by the pack when it is time to ascend to alpha role. Their mate does not get equivalent power, but does get equivalent respect.
*Beta: Second in charge. Male or female. Alpha's right hand and most trusted advisor. Is picked by the alpha, and can be changed and re-appointed at any time.
*High Warrior: Recognized for being the most skilled warrior. Has the Alpha's and Beta's approval, and is trusted with their protection. Also is in charge of overseeing other warriors and training.
Warriors: The rest of the pack who has surpassed training. Hunts and protects the pack.
Trainees: Younger wolves(1+ yr) who are currently training.
Mothers: Nursing mothers who have a litter of pups. They have reduced warrior duties while they nurse.
*Shaman: A wolf who knows herbal medicine and knowledge to help heal the pack. Is trained by the previous Shaman. Older Shamans will take on a trainee when they choose to pass down the practice. Some are "gifted" with visions of possible future events in dreams. It is not their duty to, but many will warn and advise the alpha with these dreams. Not all Shamans have this gift.
Omega: Wolves who have been punished with a lower role for whatever reason. They eat last and clean up the densite. They are not exactly bullied by the pack, but antagonizing them occasionally is not uncommon. They can move ranking once they are in good graces again.
Pups: Younger wolves who are nursing and stay with their mother.

Moon Pack

*Alpha Pair: Female and Male who rule the pack.
*Beta Pair: Female and male who are seconds. Not necessarily always two, but the pack always has at least one. They are typically mates.
Pack members: Hunt and fight for the pack.
Mothers: Nursing their pups, reduced duties while doing so.
Pups: Young wolves who are nursing from mom.

Dawn Pack

*Beta Pair: Female and male who are seconds. Not necessarily always two, but the pack always has at least one. They are typically mates.

Night Pack

_______

Any role with * is considered powerful, you can have 1-2 characters with these(or none).

Edited at May 27, 2024 12:07 PM by Red Moon
Hidden In The Shadows [Wolf RP] Sign UpsMay 27, 2024 12:00 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Character List

ShadowBane pack

Alpha
Hawk - Red Moon

Beta
Sikunhuak - Male - Spellbound

High Warrior
Everest - Female - Nirvana_Sky

Warriors
Zoran - Male - Red Moon
Iris - Female - Dawnforest
Juniper - Female - Moonlight Wolf
Tedashii - Male - Nirvana_Sky
Tamar - Male - Boeing
Valkyria - Female - Tenebris Umbra

Shaman
Visha - Female - Bruiser

Omegas[Locked]
Trainees[locked]
Mothers[locked]
Pups[locked]

Moon Pack

Alphas
Lunella - Female - Spellbound

Betas

Pack Members
Nirvana - Female - Red Moon

Mothers[locked]
Pups[locked]

Dawn Pack

Alphas

Betas

Pack Members
Allouette - Female - Spellbound

Mothers[locked]
Pups[locked]

Night Pack

Alpha

Betas
Altair - Male - Ludicrous Hills

Pack Members
Hymir - Male - Spellboud

Mothers[locked]
Pups[locked]

Name

Pack

Rank

Scent

Appearance(must have description, image optional)

Personality(must have description, list is allowable only for NPCs)

Affiliations of Importance:(family, crush, mate, friends, enemies, etc)

Other:

If you are first to chose an alpha or beta spot that is not on the Shadowbane pack, then I will ask if you prefer the counterpart role to be open for sign ups or locked. If it is locked, the role will be filled later in the RP through development of the plot.

Edited at June 12, 2024 03:08 PM by Red Moon
Hidden In The Shadows [Wolf RP] Sign UpsMay 27, 2024 12:06 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Extra Info

This is an open ended intro, so please feel free to add any ideas of where it should go in the discussion thread or PM me.

Also, because there are so many possible characters with 4 packs, if it seems like there is agreement by majority that the ShadowBane pack is more favorable to use and develop, then the other packs can become NPCs. We can talk more about this once the sign up opens and see where people gravitate.

Discussion Thread

Edited at May 27, 2024 03:45 PM by Red Moon
Hidden In The Shadows [Wolf RP] Sign UpsMay 27, 2024 12:07 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

OPEN

Hidden In The Shadows [Wolf RP] Sign UpsMay 27, 2024 12:13 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zoran

Pack
ShadowBane

Rank
Warrior

Scent
Timber and smoke

Appearance
tala-by-wincey-d5r19sl-fullview.jpg

Zoran has a large frame of around 33 inches at the shoulder while weighing slightly over 130 pounds. It is easy to tell Zoran is a larger canine, both from his height and weight. The male has a thicker and stronger build, rather than being leaner and agile. This makes him a strong opponent in battle, one wrong move and he will find a way to use his brawn to overpower his opponent. His pelt is also thick and long, adding the illusion that he is even larger than he appears to be.

Zoran's pelt is a mix of brown, cream, dark greys, and black. One could say his base coat is a light brown with a smokey timber shade, laying over his lower sides and upper legs as well as shoulders and haunches. Below that grows a lighter color, looking more creamy toned. The lighter cream fur that grows along his belly is a longer length, giving extra fluff there as well as the end of his haunches. His chest is also highlighted with a cream tone, matching his throat and ridges of his perked ears. Two dots of cream mark where his eyebrows would be as well, right above his unique eyes. Zoran's eyes are rimmed with a deep russet color, which turns into a warm amber and golden color near the black pupil.

His muzzle is also a light timber color, while the rest of his face is speckled with grey tones. His mouth and cheeks are a stark white, usually highlighting his charming smirk he wears. Grey fur runs from his head down his spine, curling in towards his chest in two large stripes to form a ring around his neck. Black stripes also fall along his shoulders and along his rib cage. A tuft of cream fur sits between his shoulder blades. His tail is a large plume of cream with grey trailing across the top.

Zoran has no visible scars.

Personality

Zoran is a outgoing male, often finding it easy to speak his mind. He does it so easily and so brashly that it can seem like he has no filter. But he does, surprisingly. It is just that he rather enjoys speaking his mind and will do so unless there are special circumstances. It doesn't mean he is a loud mouth or unnecessarily chatty though, as most of his words carry meaning and weight. He isn't really into small talk, though. Due to his silver tongue, he can usually spark an interesting and deep conversation in minutes, given the chance. Otherwise, he will simply give a quick hello or greeting and be on his way. Zoran does not like wasting his precious time.

The male is pretty personable and friendly, unless you meet him through undesired situations. Otherwise, he gives everyone and anyone a fair chance at proving themself. He finds it fun to see how fast he can figure out others and their motivations as well as desires. He is quite cunning, almost to an eerie degree. Zoran's sharp eyes carry glints of emotion. He doesn't like to let on more than he knows, at least at first or until he knows he can trust you. Until then, he can play a fool and act like just any typical wolf. Once he decides it is safe to do so, he will let you into his mind just a little more. Layer by layer.

Zoran is also a flirt. It doesn't help that he is a smooth talker, either. His silver tongue mixed with his quick wit and his charm are a dangerous combo, able to tease and charm many. He always seems to have some little comment up his sleeve or in his back pocket that can shut you up or make you stumble for a second. He likes that power, too. How his mere words carry enough weight to make you blink and do a double-take. His flirting can be cocky sometimes, but he knows it. Which might just make the entire thing worse. And on top of that, he doesn't mind a good little chase, either. As long as the target seems at least a little interested, he is willing to pursue.

It may be surprising to find out that he is quite honorable and has a moral compass. Deep down, he is really genuine. He doesn't mean any harm to anyone unless they deserve it. Determined, he doesn't let things go easily either. Zoran doesn't mind putting in the extra effort to ensure things go the right way. It is more rewarding, anyway.

Affiliations
Valkyria - Good friends

Other
Stock by Wincey @ DA

Edited at June 12, 2024 12:27 PM by Red Moon
Hidden In The Shadows [Wolf RP] Sign UpsMay 27, 2024 12:16 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a Shadowbane Warrior and a Moon Pack Beta?
Hidden In The Shadows [Wolf RP] Sign UpsMay 27, 2024 12:22 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve shadowbane warrior?
Hidden In The Shadows [Wolf RP] Sign UpsMay 27, 2024 01:31 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
--- :- ♣ -: ---
Sexuality: